Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another insult

Originally posted by marathonman View Post

For your warped brains Websters dictionary meaning of Ignorant..... means NOT KNOWING.
    it has nothing to do with insults.

you clowns respect ...
    You don't even realize the insults coming from yourself. "Clowns" is an insult. So is "warped brains". And I consider being called ignorant an insult, especially coming from you, repeatedly. And no, I don't argu for the sake of argument. I wanted to make a point (about flat wire) to warn members like cornboy not to waste his money. I realize he's a big boy and will do what he wants with his money. He can consider my opinion or ignore it. I have a right to post it.

If you'd like to civilly discuss the merits of using flat wire, great. But please dispense with the insults and agruing over silly stuff like ignorance.

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Plus something else I needed to say...

I have developed TWO MORE devices which work based on the same Figuera Principle:

2- Tapped Primaries System (Figuera TPS), directly exciting from rotary switch to Tapped Primaries...No Part G Toroid required on this one.
      ALL the above devices will be working out just beautiful!!!
      Ufopolitics
      Are You coming closer to This?? http://www.energeticforum.com/293642-post1342.html. . . http://www.energeticforum.com/293662-post1347.html

Comment

• Flat wire inductance test

Originally posted by seaad View Post
        For fun I made a simple compare test with 6-8 mm wide thin aluminium foil and 0.2 mm copper wire on a big toroid, both 10 turns. Al= 0.623 mH and Cu= 0.626 mH. . . . WOW!!!
        But Figuera mentioned REELS Maybe maybe? ?
        Arne
        Thanks for the verification. In simple terms:

Inductance is the SAME for wide flat wire vs small round wire.

It is the number of turns that matter, not the shape of the wire cross section. And as can be seen in the example cores from MM vs others, the flat wire limits the number of turns (wraps or winds) which is counterproductive IMO.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Nope...same N><N arrangement...and no need for so many wires or dual contacts brush either...I can excite them BOTH with same exact rotary switch as I have now, just one brush...

So, please, I do NOT need to "come closer to"...nor copy absolutely no one here, much less from you, ant...and never seen before your diagram...

I've got MY OWN FULLY DEVELOPED BRAIN...no ant one here.

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-28-2016, 07:43 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• "It is the number of turns that matter"

And i suppose more bs from you as the size and depth of the core have no meaning.

you people are funny.
            i laugh daily at the things that flow from your mouths.

MM

Comment

• Ufopolitics always nice and friendly but without eyes. Give him a BIG hand!

NO NO, don't give him give him BIG hand(s)! He already have such
              Last edited by seaad; 12-28-2016, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
                Ufopolitics always nice and friendly but without eyes. Give him a BIG hand!
                Plus You... approaching like I EVER needed to get EVEN closer to your piece of crap approach!!...

This is just called Audacity, plus egocentric personality...from your end, underestimating everyone around you.

Doncha know...that I know by now the game you are trying to play?

Ufopolitics is "just copying" what I have posted before!!

Do you really think I need to copy an Ant's little, tiny work?

Imbecile!!

Ufopolitics
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Ufopolitics is "just copying" what I have posted before!!
                  You are welcome to do that if you wish. This is the OPEN THREAD.
                  Arne

Comment

• Bringing a strawman into the discussion

"It is the number of turns that matter"

And i suppose more bs from you as the size and depth of the core have no meaning.
                    MM
                    I was not talking about the core and I certainly never said that the size and depth of the core was of no meaning. That is just a diversion tactic from you because you have no evidence or suppprting research to back your flat conductor claims.

Comment

• Bistander;
                      Because these builders always think BIG they probably can never make small tests? And verify before blowing the horn.
                      Regards Arne

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
                        Bistander;
                        Because these builders always think BIG they probably can never make small tests? And verify before blowing the horn.
                        Regards Arne

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Sure! You just have to put it in the right perspective.

The little ant you refer to just might be on the upper hand.

All the best,

Slick

Comment

• SlickDick; , , , , ,

Comment

I recently did some resistors tests...300W, 10 Ohms...Nine of them for my 10 contacts including two output....and still with the 0.5 ohms Primaries I built for Part G...there is excellent induction at secondary...even though, Each primary need to have -at least- the resistance of the whole resistor bank...which in my case should be 90 Ohms...Unbelievable it worked with just 0.5 ohms primaries...which drop total resistance to 1.4 ohms...
                              Do not measure only the resistance in your primaries but the total impedance. Maybe you could be surprised if your total impedance in your primaries is over 10 ohms while its resistance is just 0.5 ohm

Where the inductive reactance (XL in ohms) of the coils is:

In case that you really had 0.5 ohm impedance in the primaries you should change your resistors by others with less that 1 ohm.

Or maybe try this other configuration from a heater of 1 KW to tune your regulator easily. Shadow may help you, it is one old picture from him into ou dot com:

Does anyone know an easier method to tune the current regulator than this? I mean to perform fast tests and know for sure what are you using as total resistance in those tests...not for final design.
                              Last edited by hanon1492; 12-29-2016, 12:30 AM.
                              https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Resistors test one (1)

Hello all,

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0byPvqzr5M[/VIDEO]

RESISTORS TEST 1

Here is a small test I have made based on my 300Watts Power Resistors...10 Ohms, and Nine (9) of them total...

Basically, since the Primaries are such low resistance the wave is following an alignment and NOT at opposed positioning...but both waves are following same flow.

However, still I get an Induction at Secondary...

Have a nice evening All.

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X