Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
    Hi Ufo,

Thanks for your research and composition of the above posts. I agree with much of it. Hence there is no reason to wory about the microvolt measurements of Hooper.

Regards,

bi

My pleasure Bistander,

That was the main objective of my posts...

Hooper's development is very interesting , and by any means I was trying to object to any of his discoveries and research...but instead I greatly admire all his brilliant work...and so I feel we all should thank MM for bringing it to all of Us here.

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      IMHO, Dr Hooper only serves Us about the Figuera Generator related to the way he was playing with two magnetic fields of the same polarization...and that's about it.

The differences between both Machines is huge.
      Totally agree. Not even similar designs.

The main concept for me in Hooper research was that he found that the electric field generated by transformers and the electric field generated by generators are different in nature!!! With different properties!!. This is more than enough to move the whole foundation of current electromagnetic theory and show the swindle of the patching theory proposed by Einstein to try to reconciliate that the induction in homopolar generators (E=v•B) was the same as the induction described in the 2nd Maxwell equation (E = - dB/dt ). What a swindle!!!!

I copy below a post I posted last week:

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
      Basically Hooper found that the electric field generated in transformers ( E = -dB/dt ) was of different nature to the motional electric field generated in generator ( E = v·B ). I have said that this generator do not use the principles of a common transformer but it moves the lines as common generators (flux cutting induction)... And this is the real core of this device!!

For me in transformers the Lenz Law is manifested by an opposed magnetic field to the inducer field. But in generator the Lenz Law is manifested by the dragging of the moving coils. The only way to skip this effect is to avoid moving the coils and just moving the fields. Then you could have reduced the dragging to zero because nothing is moving at all. Figuera achieved a design to create a relative velocity, v, between the induced wires and the magnetic lines, and thus creating induction as in generators: E = v•B

This next link is off topic but maybe it is interesing to see the big swindle of the theory of relativity. Scientist in the 1900s were finding evidences in homopolar generators which did not fit with the mainstream version of Maxwell equation. Something was not right. Einstein made a magic trick and he fulminated all empirical results with a theoretical artifact. Instead of updating the incorrect theory of Maxwell, he kept that theory and added a patch to discredit the empirical results. What a pity!!

Science: To Be, or Not to Be
      Last edited by hanon1492; 12-18-2016, 11:24 PM.
      https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Main difference between generators and transformers:

If you take an alternator without any regulator, its exciter electromagnet will not demand more power from the case with the alternator stopped to the case with the alternator running. Do this test.

When running, the alternator suffer from dragging and you need to supply more mechanical power, but the electromagnets consume the same exciting current always. The electronagnets are inmune to the power output in the induced coils. No increase in the electromagnet consumption to get induction. Just dragging is manifested in alternators/generators. They are not as transformers were Lenz manifest as an increase in input current.

Now suppose a generator where nothing moves but the field lines. The electromagnets will not suffer an increase in the consumption, they will be inmune to the power output. And as nothing moves there wont be any dragging.

Just try to get the induction as in common generators: E = v·B
        Last edited by hanon1492; 12-18-2016, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• a new theory of gravity that is compatible with Hooper's

UFOP wrote:

Basically the above shows that Dr Hooper pursuit with this device was to achieve Antigravity Space Craft lift and thrust.

It is very obvious Dr Hooper was fascinated by his discovery on a new kind of Electric Field...which hopefully will help in the Space Craft Industry in future developments.

Hope that all displayed material above will serve to bring clarity in our future discussions here.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics[/QUOTE]

Hooper connects electron drift with gravity. The linked article does not suggest any mechanisms specifically but makes gravity a secondary effect.

The article states:
          "His suggestion is that gravity isn't a fundamental force of nature at all, but rather an emergent phenomenon - just like temperature is an emergent phenomenon that arises from the movement of microscopic particles.

In other words, gravity is a side effect, not the cause, of what's happening in the Universe."

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/sc...ts-first-test/
          Last edited by wyndbag; 12-19-2016, 04:49 AM. Reason: clarity

Comment

• Gravity

Quote;
            "In other words, gravity is a side effect, not the cause, of what's happening in the Universe."

Than's entirely dependent on if you believe gravity exists in the first place. since so called gravity in my belief is a push not a pull i tend to disassociate any meaning of gravity to any rational thinking.

thus it makes sense that in space the push is equal in all directions but near a large body it is slowed from the direction of the large body giving one the impression that gravity even exists. you are shoved into the large body not pulled to it.

but now we have to realize just how darn far from the original subject we really are and should be saved for another conversation as respect for the Figuera thread as the table top experiment is relevant gravity is not.

MM
            Last edited by marathonman; 12-19-2016, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• Science and Politics do NOT Mix...

[...]

For me in transformers the Lenz Law is manifested by an opposed magnetic field to the inducer field.
              Hello Hanon,

You are interpreting the Induction Phenomena way too light...which obviously lead you to incorrect or I may say "not complete" conclusions.

In order to work...Transformers Primaries Coils need to be fed with an AC Current...So, there are absolutely NO DC TRANSFORMERS....Supplying DC to Transformers... simply will NOT work.

Since AC have a "built in" constantly changing currents directions, this fact effect a changing magnetic field...then this principle gets "sheltered" under all Three Faraday Laws, specially in the First Law:

First Law of Electromagnetic Induction

An electromotive force is induced in a conductor when the magnetic field surrounding it changes.
              DC does not changes the magnetic field, since its currents are always the same, linear...so, "no good" for transformers.

And so, the way Lenz manifests in Transformers is by being "fraction" by the AC Sinewave constant changes from positive to negative and passing through Zero Three times per full Cycle (start, mid point, end point), that means it collapses and RESETS Magnetic Field Three Times per Cycle plus including Two Field Reversals per Cycle...Lenz have to "cope" with this constant changes from Primaries AC Field changes, by constantly reversing as a counter reaction responses.

Resuming, that Lenz must change two times per cycle of AC Sinewave. Not to mention Magnetic Field is constantly resetting - restarting plus reversing...there couldn't be any other way to make magnetic fields less efficient than this method!!

But in generator the Lenz Law is manifested by the dragging of the moving coils. The only way to skip this effect is to avoid moving the coils and just moving the fields. Then you could have reduced the dragging to zero because nothing is moving at all. Figuera achieved a design to create a relative velocity, v, between the induced wires and the magnetic lines, and thus creating induction as in generators: E = v•B
              This "dragging" of the moving coils on Generators (plus don't forget the rotor huge iron mass as well, which adds tons of inertia drag to rotation)...is simply due to the fact that Generators work based on feeding their exciting fields with DC all the time.

V= Velocity (speed) is supposed to be maintained constant by the prime mover, (the "herculean" farting machine automatic speed controller or simply called a "Governor")

B= Exciting Magnetic Field is also Constant here, since it is fed by DC and uses an Electrolytic Cap to enforce this parameter as constant.

Therefore, if we consider Velocity "V" as always constant as well as "B"...then according to your simple math formula the resulting "E" should also be constant as well right?

But we all know that is not the reality here...otherwise Generators would have been Free Energy machines since the beginnings of time...

The only Parameters changing ALL THE TIME HERE -during Generator Operation- are the Related Spatial Positioning Over Time of the Exciting Magnetic Field "B"

Which is completely missing on your Equation above: E = v•B

And these very essential "Missing parameters" above...is exactly where C. Figuera based the starting Point of Observation which lead to his Machine full development.

He Mimic this Spatial Relative Positioning Over Time by fluctuating the Exciting Coils Currents.

Still, Figuera is also "shielded" or gets shelter beneath the First Faraday Law of Induction...Figuera created a new kind of DC Sinewave Form, where basically "Magnetic Field Changes", therefore generating an Induced EMF.

This next link is off topic but maybe it is interesing to see the big swindle of the theory of relativity. Scientist in the 1900s were finding evidences in homopolar generators which did not fit with the mainstream version of Maxwell equation. Something was not right. Einstein made a magic trick and he fulminated all empirical results with a theoretical artifact. Instead of updating the incorrect theory of Maxwell, he kept that theory and added a patch to discredit the empirical results. What a pity!!

Science: To Be, or Not to Be
              I disagree in FULL with that article above. Which obviously leads you to blindly follow it completely...again you are taking "things" too lightly...or simply just "believing" in everything you read...I do NOT do that...in order to confirm One Single path...it must be coming from multiple and many different sources!!

Einstein Theory of Relativity (1915) plus the prior Paper of Introduction "On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies" (1905) was just the "Star of this Scam Show", the "Image" that face the Scientific Community at his time...reinforced by Eddington Experiment (1919) resulting "apparently" positive.

This article refers to Maxwell...as the "Guilty" Scientific behind all this, which is plain and simple BS!!...lacking to mention the REAL FRAUD BRAIN BEHIND...The Nobel Prize Hendrik Lorentz!!

So, who actually put that "Technical Patch" was Lorentz who started "re-arranging" ALL Maxwell Equations right after his death...so, no more Quaternions...No More Higher Levels Algebra...to replace them by straight vectors and non flexible tensors...Declaring out loud that Magnetic Fields were NOT Rotational...and NOT Divergent!!

Maxwell died in 1879, way before all this Scam ever started to develop in the beginning of the 1900's...which of course involves Nikola Tesla curtailment till his death in 1943.

Einstein was bad at math since he was a boy, so He couldn't have done that "Tech Patch" on his own...first he relied on Minkowski Math...but later assumed Lorentz work...forgetting about his earlier math professor... even though all the math behind the Special Relativity is written by Minkowsky work.

Now, do you believe that Lorentz started all his "Transformations" on his "free will"?? ...just because he was a nice Scientist that decided to change positively our Planet??...LOL...of course not, ...Financed and fully backed up by TPTB Members...Bankers J.P Morgan and Rockefeller...Morgan was the CEO of General Electric, which still now is another big time fraud...nothing mainly "electrical" but selling all kind of Turbines Jet Engines...plus all equipment needed to drill Baby Drill!!...lol...and so, Rockefeller just finished pulling Henry Ford out of jail with his team of full time lawyers...why?...to get the Ford's back out on the streets...remember Rockefeller was who funded the Gasoline Research and Development and so the ICE Gas operated Farting Machines.

Not to mention all the TPTB Members above huge "donations" and "contributions" to "Education"...plus "Arts Centers"...plus Educations Centers, Universities, etc,etc...plus disappearing all literature covering anything which could lead Us to the Truth...And of course teaching and developing minds into all Lorentz BS.

And very "coincidentally"...in the same time, earlier 1900's...The Federal Reserve was born as a Private Corporation owned and started by J.P Morgan...and the rest.

They were all on for the biggest Mutiny of Mankind ever...

This is briefly the REAL TRUTH behind the Big Show Scenarios of those times.

And so...Gas and Diesel Farting Machines prevailed up to now...and Oil is still the Main Source of Energy in our Planet...

End of this sad Story...I honestly get sick every time I have to write all this BS Scam!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-19-2016, 04:13 PM.
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Generator

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                Therefore, if we consider Velocity "V" as always constant as well as "B"...then according to your simple math formula the resulting "E" should also be constant as well right?

But we all know that is not the reality here...otherwise Generators would have been Free Energy machines since the beginnings of time...
                Hi Ufo,

Mind if I comment?

As you add load to the generator the armature current increases. This current in the armature coils reacts with the magnetic field to produce a force or torque which opposes the torque delivered through the shaft from the prime mover (power source). This torque is what some folks call drag. The increased torque on the prime mover (like an engine) would tend to slow it down so its governor adjusts and maintains a steady RPM and frequency. For the most part, the exctation (field current) is constant although may be regulated to keep the generated voltage constant.

The V, B, and E are basically held constant. Those alone don't yield energy. It takes the current, torque, and fuel to get power, least until you guys get these machines of yours running.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• impressive

I was beginning to believe i was the only one here that knows the total BS story of our Greedy scientific community. very impressive UFOP to say the least. yes Einstein was a plagiarist and a complete fraud but let's not forget Heaviside as he was another greedy scum bag also paid for by good ole J P Morgan.

MM

Comment

• Sure...why not?

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                    Hi Ufo,

Mind if I comment?
                    Hello Bistander,

Sure, why not?

As you add load to the generator the armature current increases. This current in the armature coils reacts with the magnetic field to produce a force or torque which opposes the torque delivered through the shaft from the prime mover (power source). This torque is what some folks call drag. The increased torque on the prime mover (like an engine) would tend to slow it down so its governor adjusts and maintains a steady RPM and frequency. For the most part, the exctation (field current) is constant although may be regulated to keep the generated voltage constant.

The V, B, and E are basically held constant. Those alone don't yield energy. It takes the current, torque, and fuel to get power, least until you guys get these machines of yours running.

Regards,

bi
                    Yes Bistander, I am familiar with the "whole process"...same as you are, except we see it from different standing points.

But, then that math formula where only v & B take place to reach E on Generators is not complete...or we may just "assume" the rest of parameters involved?...Or does it works only when Gen is not loaded?

Have you realized that C. Figuera had a different point of view about the Max (Peak) Point of Induction related to Classical Concepts?

Figuera has exactly the same concepts as I have, and that You and I have discussed previously...remember that?

You, and of course, classical concepts are on the belief that Peak Induction takes place when exciter core main pole face is sweeping the area where majority of conductors are piled together...where not necessarily correspond to a Stator Core Full Face alignment to the exciter's...correct?

While Figuera clearly states this Peak Induction takes place when both Electromagnets (Inductor-Induced) Cores-Faces are Fully aligned, or simply "Iron to Iron"...or as He described it... "When Inductor Core Fully Magnetizes Induced Core"...and we know this fact only takes place at linear, straight alignment...even following the B-Field direction as classic concepts states.

And Obviously, by having this concept is what got Figuera to conceive all Electromagnets components (Primaries-Secondary) aligned in a perfectly straight axis.

Otherwise He would've chosen easily the 90ş Perpendicular Alignment, where primaries would be only effecting directly the majority of conductors in each secondary.

And really...only then Lenz would make sense here...as Lenz would take place every time this full alignment is either "leaving" or "approaching"...

...least until you guys get these machines of yours running.
                    Yeah, but then I am wondering myself, as I know are many here...what position would you then be adopting when this now "Theory" just becomes real?

Because I am quite well aware of all these "loose points" on the "Classical Theories"...just as the one I cited above...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-19-2016, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

But, then that math formula where only v & B take place to reach E on Generators is not complete...or we may just "assume" the rest of parameters involved?...Or does it works only when Gen is not loaded?
                      E = v•B is the equation used nowdays to design all generators or motors. At least the equation which is behind all calculation methods. It is an instant equation. If B changes when a magnet approaches or leaves then E will change, even if B reverse from one machine pole to the next pole , B will reverse also from -> to <- and thus why we get AC, because of opposite poles in the rotor or stator of that machine. The velocity, v, is not the velocity of the prime mover but the velocity at which the magnetic lines cut the induced wire. Therefore if the outer radius of the rotor is travelling at certain speed v_rotor but in that rotor there are 4 poles then the real velocity is v = 4•v_rotor because that is the velocity at which the magnetic lines of the magnet moves relativity to the induced wires in the coil

Comment

• Someday maybe

Yeah, but then I am wondering myself, as I know are many here...what position would you then be adopting when this now "Theory" just becomes real?
                        I said it before: Nothing would make me happier. Seriously.

Because I am quite well aware of all these "loose points" on the "Classical Theories"...just as the one I cited above...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Well Ufo, we see this differently also. Imagine that. I see the loose ends to which you refer as gaps in your understanding of classical theory. I find no loose ends which bother me about current physics and science regarding electric machinery.

Cheers,

bi

Comment

• Ufo,

It is true. Maxwell equation were rewritten by others and it is the version that we have received. I think those articles refers to wrong Maxwell equations refering to the ones already modified, not the original quaternions equations. I love this link below because it states ckearly the situation why Einstein appered to fu**k up everything when he put a new patch over the modified Maxwell equations which had some limitations when trying to explain homopolar generators. Probably because the modified maxwell equations were rewritten and they are not completely right.. Really a great read, already posted a few times:

Hertzian electrodynamics

Today, Maxwell's equations are generally accepted as the best explanation of electromagnetism. However, the situation is quite strange. Maxwell first published his equations in his article "A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field" in 1865. There he posed a system of twenty partial differential equations and the same number of unknowns. In 1873, he published famous book "A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism" where he posed his equations in form of five quaternion equations, but both formulations ultimately proved unpopular. It was Oliver W. Heaviside (allied with Willard Gibbs) who introduced vectors in mathematics and gave a system of four intelligible vector equations. Actually, those equations are related to vacuum and lecturers of electrodynamics usually add two equations for material media. What we call today Maxwell's equations are Heaviside's form of Maxwell's equations. Soon, it was perceived that those equations are not invariant under the Galilean transformation. It was Einstein who "solved" the problem introducing special relativity and the strange notion of "covariancy".
                          Scientists were aware of the flaws of Maxwell's equations at the beginning of the 20th century, however few of them dared to amend them. It was Hertz who proposed a variant of Maxwell's equations (H.R. Hertz, Electric Waves, translated by D.E. Jones (Teubner, Leipzig, 1892; Dover, NY, 1962).), that differed slightly from Maxwell's original form (partial derivatives were substituted by total ones), and that did not "lead to asymmetries" as mentioned by Einstein and are invariant to Galilean transformations.
                          From the link I posted yesterday ( Science: To Be, or Not to Be ) I just wanted to share this part about Einstein's swindle, noting that when speaking about Maxwell equations the author is speaking about the modified Maxwell equation

Then I remembered the title of Einstein’s famous paper, “On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies.” Suddenly, its first paragraph made sense:

“It is known that Maxwell’s electrodynamics—as usually understood at the present time—when applied to moving bodies, leads to asymmetries which do not appear to be inherent in the phenomena. Take, for example, the reciprocal electrodynamic action of a magnet and a conductor. . . .”

Was Einstein talking about anything other than the anomaly of the sort manifested in the unipolar generator? If there were any doubt, one needed only to turn to “II. Electrodynamical Part, Section 6. Transformation of the Maxwell-Hertz Equations for Empty Space. On the Nature of the Electromotive Forces Occurring in a Magnetic Field During Motion.” There, in the last paragraph we read:

“Furthermore it is clear that the asymmetry mentioned in the introduction as arising when we consider the currents produced by the relative motion of a magnet and a conductor, now disappears. Moreover, questions as to the ‘seat’ of electrodynamic electromotive forces (unipolar machines) now have no point.”

And so, a true physical anomaly has been caused to disappear by the introduction of an arbitrary postulate—and an absurd one, at that. Thus are Maxwell’s equations “saved.” Could a magician do better?
                          Einstein saved with his "patch" the modified Maxwell equations which were starting to show some problems in the early 20th century. A patch over another patch....
                          Last edited by hanon1492; 12-19-2016, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                            I said it before: Nothing would make me happier. Seriously.

Cheers,

bi
                            I am glad to hear that...but what if I will swear that it does work....than Induction is reached by just fluctuating those virtual fields...and increasing Induction Output is only dependent upon that small motor speed, spinning the single positive brush...

If I would swear it does work for sure...putting aside all previous heavy discussions we ever had in the past...would you believe me?

All I can tell you is...you will be very happy soon...

Get ready

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Figuera filed his four first patent on the 20th of septemmber of 1902

In the 24th of september he sent this telegram to the editor of a newspaper in his city. That editor published the telegram.

Follow the clues and you will find why all these designs disappeared until 1908 when Figuera died...

Bistander: This is not a scientific answer to your disbelieve, but... How many time have you seen a bankster buying something useless? How many times have you seen a bankster doing a bad deal? Just something to go uhmmm

Comment

• Proof

I wouldn't believe it even if the Pope swore to it. I need proof. Solid scientific evidence.

No offense intended towards you or the Pope.

bi

Comment

Working...
                                X