X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analogy

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Bistander,

I asked you where is the Analogy of Voltage Parameter representation in the Magnetic Circuit?...not in Induction Law.

Obviously you can not answer directly that simple question.

However, in Ohm'ss Law we have:

V, I, R...simple

And in Hopkinson's Law we have:

F, Φ, R (Reluctance)

But we can not say...it is kind of "forbidden" that F=V but to AT?

Ufopolitics
    MMF is analogous to EMF.

MMF is not equal to EMF.

Comment

• Playing with words?...love it.

Originally posted by bistander View Post
      MMF is analogous to EMF.

MMF is not equal to EMF.
      And if so the above, then below we should conclude:...

AT is analogous to V

But then understanding that...

AT is not equal to V

Are We Ok now?
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-17-2016, 07:37 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• mmf

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        And if so the above, then below we should conclude:...

AT is analogous to V

But then understanding that...

AT is not equal to V

Are We Ok now?
        Yes. I do think so.

I realize it is confusing. Some of that comes from using the electric circuit as an anology to the magnetic circuit. Perhaps it'd be less confusing to use the obsolete unit of the Gilbert for mmf.

Cheers,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          Hanon,

There are conceptual errors in your analogy with hydraulics...

Voltage is Pressure, correct...but Current is NOT the flow of water...Current is the Force based on Density, Concentration of water within the Pipe.

Flow is the Result obtained when Both are effected, Pressure and Quantity.
          At this stage, and without any bad intention, just for your good in order to complement and enhance your building skills, I can only recommend you to take a course on the basics laws of electricity. It is better if you understand them instead of interpreting the main concepts. Intensity is the number of charges per second ( I = Q/t ) by international convention. It is a quantity per unit of time. The same as a flow of water (liters/sec), but in this case a flow of electrons. (amperes = coulombs/sec)

Let's move on
          https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• To Hanon1492:

Echeapo,
            I think you have misintepreted that picture. The frequency of the big triangular wave is about 60 hz. The smaller steps are much faster. Those steps are results of consecutive contacts in the rotary commutator, but they are riding over a 60 Hz wave. Or 50 Hz in Europe.

If you like that wave-form, I can post you the schematic. But I won't
            be using it.

It's a little elaborate as it uses:
            4 ic's
            24 optocouplers
            16 mini-pots
            8 small transistors
            2 power mosfets

Comment

• New subject

To all,

Last week I asked a few questions but instead of getting straight answers I was referred back to the writing of Dr. Hooper. Let's leave those questions and move on.

Originally posted by bistander View Post
              OK, so I read some of Dr. Hooper. That piece by Ms. Gibson is a little interesting. Basically he needed several kilowatts input to his generator to measure a few dozen microVolts. I guess that's a start. But what's happened in the last 40 years? I suppose his notes got buried also.
              bi
              I went on over the next few days and read more in:
              New Horizons In Electric, Magnetic & Gravitational Field Theory

by
              William J. Hooper

In there he describes in detail either the experiment which Ms. Gibson mentions or a similar one. He states the input to the generator was 3300 Watts. He measures a 10 to 11 microvolt output. He brings in experts with their own very sensitive meter and they confirm 10 to 11 microvolts.

The member in charge of the replication efforts for the Figuera device on this and the forbidden thread, MM claims Dr. Hooper's research is in fact the same as or closely related to that of Figuera. MM scolded me for not having thoroughly studied Hooper's book so I assume MM is quite familiar with it. So I ask MM, or anyone else:

If Dr. Hooper spent 20 years studying and building his generator and testing it, and sees 10 microvolts output, what voltage output do you expect?

Anyone?

bi

Comment

• Hooper & Figuera

QUOTE;
                "If Dr. Hooper spent 20 years studying and building his generator and testing it, and sees 10 microvolts output, what voltage output do you expect? Anyone?"

While i don't know the exact reason's Hoopers device output so low i was referring to the table top experiment and data backing up that experiment. Hooper proved with out a doubt that a Duel or rather one large Motional Electric field is set up with two same polarity magnets and moved in unison one moving in while the other is moving out. since the back side of the spin from the magnet moving out is in the same direction of the one moving in the induced will be doubled. this is exactly as Figuera's device with NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.

it doesn't matter whether any one believes me as all they have to do is the experiment at home to prove this all day long. the above information is scientific FACT and can be corroborated by every one on this forum them selves. but we all know some will not do it and continue to run the mouths stating it is a lie.

Figuera's device, when studied properly will show that both N electromagnets have spin directions in the opposite directions but as one is taken down we are catching the back side of the spin that happens to be in the same direction of the rising electromagnet thus the exact results as William Hooper's experiment to the tee.

to me that is scientific fact not fiction or speculation so his equations that Hooper posted for his table top experiment STAND TRUE.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful Figuera New year.

MM
                Last edited by marathonman; 12-18-2016, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Table top science

Originally posted by marathonman View Post

While i don't know the exact reason's Hoopers device output so low i was referring to the table top experiment and data backing up that experiment.

MM
                  Thanks for the reply and thanks for the absence of insults. Can you please direct me to a source documenting the table top experiment and data backing up that experiment?

Thanks,

bi

Comment

• W Hooper

William J. Hooper: New Horizons In Electric, Magnetic And Gravitational Field Theory

once the theories behind Hooper are understood the correlation to the Figuera's device is much easily attained and understood.

if one electromagnet is out of sink induction will fall to the peak of the rising electromagnet which is 50 % of the total output as would be with the magnets if they were to fall out of sink.

Merry Christmas.

MM
                    Last edited by marathonman; 12-18-2016, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• About Dr. Hooper research and development...

Hello to All,

I decided to go deeper into Dr Hooper's work...

Thanks Hanon for posting the link to RexResearch.com where the whole article was shown...and even though the Article will not go in detail about the way Dr Hooper was feeding the System...The Patents Descriptions did.

I found Patent #3,610,971 to be the one specifically in discussion here, since it is about non moving parts, related to Inductor-Induced.

The first Patent#3,656,013 is about a Mechanical Generator Principle, so I considered it is not relevant to be compared to Figuera Generator, therefore, I will not bring it here..

The full Patent #3,610,971 could be seen at the USPTO site link below:

PATENT#3,610,971: ALL-ELECTRIC MOTIONAL ELECTRIC FIELD GENERATOR

The Main Patent Images could be seen below:

[IMG][/IMG]

Below is the Patent Image of the PREFERRED EMBODIMENT DESCRIPTION:

[IMG][/IMG]

In above text We could read that the way Dr Hooper was feeding his device, with straight, linear DC.
                      We could also read that Dr. Hooper had Two Inverse Currents running , since he has opposite winded Coils with Superimposed Fields, but of the Same Current Magnitude

From here we conclude that the way Dr Hooper was feeding his coils, even being of the same polarizations, with straight DC of the Same Magnitude or Value whichever you choose.

From the Images above, we observe he was using Flat Coils, which will never project a Strong Spatial Field, Plus they will have considerable Flux Losses by poles being so close.

An interesting note observed here is that His Device even considered as "Non Inductive" because of overlapped (superimposed) fields with reversed currents flow, it "apparently" show no flux that could be read...He expresses referring to the Magnetic Fields: "Each one exists however, and acts as though the other was absent..."

MEANS OF OPERATION: COLLAPSING CURRENTS, THEREFORE, COLLAPSING MAGNETIC FIELDS

[IMG][/IMG]

We could clearly read above that Dr Hooper method to obtain very fast electrons displacement was based on collapsing Magnetic Fields by cutting supply currents, plus reaching very low temperatures where resistance will decrease to almost superconducting properties.

DR HOOPER DISCOVERY OF A NEW E-FIELD:

[IMG][/IMG]

Here we have a Field which is not magnetic, is not electrostatic, and which I have shown experimentally to be immune to electrostatic shielding. No such spatially distributed field is known to Physics today as that of Gravity.
                      FUTURE APPLICATIONS

[IMG][/IMG]

Basically the above shows that Dr Hooper pursuit with this device was to achieve Antigravity Space Craft lift and thrust.

Dr Hooper was definitively not after an Industrial Capacity Electrical Generator like Clemente Figuera was main purpose.

Which resumes, he actually did not care, if only Micro-volts were obtained at Device Output...He was basically pursuing all of the above mentioned.

IMHO, Dr Hooper only serves Us about the Figuera Generator related to the way he was playing with two magnetic fields of the same polarization...and that's about it.

The differences between both Machines is huge.

It is very obvious Dr Hooper was fascinated by his discovery on a new kind of Electric Field...which hopefully will help in the Space Craft Industry in future developments.

Hope that all displayed material above will serve to bring clarity in our future discussions here.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-18-2016, 05:01 PM.
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Figuera's Device difference ...versus Dr Hooper.

Hello to All,

What I like mainly about Figuera's Principle and further development, was that he was mainly concern about reproducing the way MAGNETIC FIELDS behave in a Typical Electric Generator.

Figuera does not even mention the word ELECTRIC FIELD on ANY of His Patents, not even on Buforn Patents.

Figuera was mainly concern about reproducing the VIRTUAL MAGNETIC FIELDS FLUCTUATIONS without the need to move absolutely anyone of the TWO MAIN PHYSICAL COMPONENTS which provide Electrical Output by Electromagnetic Induction as of now, known as INDUCTOR-INDUCED.

Therefore, not requiring any Mechanical Work to move any of the Two Physical Components, Inductor-Induced...or Exciting and Generating Fields.

Figuera's work was devoted to achieve an ELECTRIC GENERATOR for INDUSTRIAL PURPOSES.

Dr Hooper Main Concern was about his discovery about ELECTRIC FIELDS and NOT about MAGNETIC FIELDS

Dr Hooper work was devoted to obtain Anti-Gravity Propulsion and lift Craft...resuming a VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing) Craft...

Dr Hooper's work was not devoted to ENERGY GENERATION, much less at INDUSTRIAL LEVELS.

Concluding we are talking Apples and Bananas here...

The differences between both final resulting Machines is beyond description...

And the reason why I am writing all of this, plus the previous post...is just to establish that WE CAN NOT COMPARE BOTH MACHINES, where Dr Hooper's Machine was NEVER intended to be an Electric Generator of USABLE OUTPUT ELECTRICITY, BUT A GENERATOR OF HIS NEW DISCOVERED SPATIALLY-MOTIONAL E-FIELD...which will NOT WORK, even for "Home Use" purposes ...much less for Industrial Grade as Clemente Figuera's.

Therefore, I see it as completely ABSURD to start checking for obtained output at Hooper's Device...much less to be seeking for OVERUNITY there.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-18-2016, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                          To all,

Last week I asked a few questions but instead of getting straight answers I was referred back to the writing of Dr. Hooper. Let's leave those questions and move on.

I went on over the next few days and read more in:
                          New Horizons In Electric, Magnetic & Gravitational Field Theory

by
                          William J. Hooper

In there he describes in detail either the experiment which Ms. Gibson mentions or a similar one. He states the input to the generator was 3300 Watts. He measures a 10 to 11 microvolt output. He brings in experts with their own very sensitive meter and they confirm 10 to 11 microvolts.

The member in charge of the replication efforts for the Figuera device on this and the forbidden thread, MM claims Dr. Hooper's research is in fact the same as or closely related to that of Figuera. MM scolded me for not having thoroughly studied Hooper's book so I assume MM is quite familiar with it. So I ask MM, or anyone else:

If Dr. Hooper spent 20 years studying and building his generator and testing it, and sees 10 microvolts output, what voltage output do you expect?

Anyone?

bi
                          I had the same concerns you have on the Overunity thread about the William Hooper connection claims by MM. I pointed out that what Hooper was reffering to as Motional Magnetic fields were not like the conventional magnetic fields...If anything William Hooper makes a deliberate effort to ELIMINATE magnetic fields by winding his coils in a counter wound configuration (BUCKING) to cancel out the regular magnetic fields...leaving the said motional magnetic fields to be observed..these fields he was researching on had an effect of weight reduction.....but we all know how swollen MM's ego is don't we?

William Hooper's experiments are definitely interesting and Im appreciative of MM's putting me onto him, but theyre not what Clemente was trying to achieve...Clemente is just regular induction WITH REGULAR MAGNETIC FIELDS in a fancy configuration, made efficient by eliminating the prime mover.
                          Last edited by jegz; 12-18-2016, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jegz View Post
                            I had the same concerns you have on the Overunity thread about the William Hooper connection claims by MM. I pointed out that what Hooper was reffering to as Motional Magnetic fields were not like the conventional magnetic fields...If anything William Hooper makes a deliberate effort to ELIMINATE magnetic fields by winding his coils in a counter wound configuration (BUCKING) to cancel out the regular magnetic fields...leaving the said motional magnetic fields to be observed..these fields he was researching on had an effect of weight reduction.....but we all know how swollen MM's ego is don't we?

William Hooper's experiments are definitely interesting and Im appreciative of MM's putting me onto him, but theyre not what Clemente was trying to achieve...Clemente is just regular induction WITH REGULAR MAGNETIC FIELDS in a fancy configuration, made efficient by eliminating the prime mover.
                            Hello Jegz,

Precisely on Dr Hooper's work we could clearly read what I quoted on his Patent text...Both Magnetic Fields EXIST, no matter if we can not apparently read them, just because we do not have the technology to do so...

A Repulsion Field DOES exist, NEVER CANCELS...Period.

A Repulsion Field could be formed between -at least- Two Like Poles, or many more...Generating a much stronger Repulse Field of greater Intensity, Density and Strength.

That's the Main Key Point on Hooper's work related to Figuera that I could see...plus, of course, all the research and development written on his experiments and Books.

Btw...I bold out in red your statement above, maybe it was a typo error...there were no motional Magnetic Fields in Hooper's machine, BUT Motional Electrical Fields.

Magnetic Fields in Dr Hooper's device were collapsed by currents cut off...Figuera's NEVER COLLAPSES the Magnetic Fields. Hooper was feeding Direct, Linear DC...Therefore, could NEVER, EVER BE Motional Magnetic Fields.

Figuera conceived, designed and produced a completely new DC WAVEFORM to create the Spatially-Motional Magnetic Fields in Static Electromagnets

Simply, Black and White... Ladies and Gentlemen...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-18-2016, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Hooper vs Figuera

Hi Ufo,

Thanks for your research and composition of the above posts. I agree with much of it. Hence there is no reason to worry about the microvolt measurements of Hooper.

Regards,

bi
                              Last edited by bistander; 12-18-2016, 05:23 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Opinions

I could care less about William Hoppers device as i have NEVER referenced to it. what i did reference to was his table top experiment with the magnets. whether you people believe it or not is none of my concern and could really car less what you people think. my thoughts on the relationship between them are mine and mine only so i will keep it to my self from now on even though i am dead right.

and i would really like it if you jegz would keep your comments to your self as i don't even know who the hell you are or even that you existed until today. my so called ego got us here, well some of us anyways while others are still stuck.

Good day,

MM
                                Last edited by marathonman; 12-18-2016, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X