Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotating field

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Could You please explain, how would a stalled 3 Phase wound rotor would "see" this same principle??!!
    Hi Ufo,

In most text books and courses on the subject of AC dynamos develop and teach the concept of the rotating magnetic field developed from polyphase excitation of the stator. Without the rotor motion (stalled), this is traveling magnetic field around the air gap thru the machine's steel structure.

Note that the rotor can be removed and replaced with a metal egg. Likely what Tesla did. I believe Tesla is credited with discovery of this rotating field.

But yes, the moving field in this case does swing +/-. Each half cycle is unidirectional. Does' t that count?

Could you not just bias the AC applied with a DC level sufficient to keep the magnetic field from changing direction? I was about to suggest this to you on the other thread where you were using a stator before getting engrossed with Figuera.

Oh well. Carry on.
    Regards,

bi

Comment

• " I have tested MM Toroid and it works excellent!! "

MM Toroid = ends closed winding, no opening.
      Mine, bistander, Netica, ... Toroid = open winding.
      ??

But marathonman should have all our appreciation to his idea about the use of inductance as current limiter!
      / Arne
      Last edited by seaad; 12-13-2016, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
        Hi Ufo,

In most text books and courses on the subject of AC dynamos develop and teach the concept of the rotating magnetic field developed from polyphase excitation of the stator. Without the rotor motion (stalled), this is traveling magnetic field around the air gap thru the machine's steel structure.

Note that the rotor can be removed and replaced with a metal egg. Likely what Tesla did. I believe Tesla is credited with discovery of this rotating field.
        Hello Bistander,

Yes, am familiar with polyphase tech, for instance a three phase would be alternated, overlapped AC sinewaves...pretty similar to 3 Phase DC Brushless Motors, except they are square waves...

The Magnetic effect caused in a static rotor on either of these machines is completely different than Figuera's concept.

The transit of the Field through Stator is always fed with same Intensity of Currents, so no "weaker and stronger fields here, moving in unison" by currents fluctuations increase-decrease levels, but due to AC Sine Fluctuations.

Originally posted by bistander View Post
        But yes, the moving field in this case does swing +/-. Each half cycle is unidirectional. Does' t that count?
        Nope, do not count just because every time AC Positive sine pass zero to minus levels it must collapse the previous Positive Field, then "restart" a new one at negative levels or reversed currents. ...it is a constant Field Collapse and Reversal of Field Polarizations...won't do, sorry.

Originally posted by bistander View Post
        Could you not just bias the AC applied with a DC level sufficient to keep the magnetic field from changing direction? I was about to suggest this to you on the other thread where you were using a stator before getting engrossed with Figuera.

Oh well. Carry on.
        Regards,

bi
        You could do that, not anymore following your previous example though, but it will not work either, because even being directional, the signal will fall to zero levels every half cycle...collapsing-restarting the field all the time.

Besides it would be "randomly" accessed to supposedly now Induced static rotor Coils, where alignment related to Stator Positioning will not be following an organized and Directional as accurately displacement of Hi-Lo Fields Sequence.

I would love that anyone here would be able to just "feel" this huge, extreme fluctuations of both interacting primaries with secondary in the middle...it is a completely different feeling than anything I have tested before...the Secondary tends to "hover" in some kind of gravitational state at higher frequencies between both primaries...never before experienced such result on a heavy piece of steel with coils...honestly.

Figuera is a "unique" scenario of Fluctuating Magnetic Fields Bistander...please try to understand that fact.

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-13-2016, 08:36 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• To UFO,

First, NPN will not work, this is about switching the HIGH SIDE, meaning Positive, N-CHANEL FET's will pulse negative (LOW) Side.
          Need PNP FET's, High Side, P-Chanel.
          Wrong.
          To connect the coils like in the patent just ground one end and connect the other to the source.The Drain will go to B+.
          This will be same as an emitter foiiower circuit using BJT's.
          Using pnp's will require negative going pulses.

and may need a block of FET;s per step.
          Only 2 required if you do the 8 or 2 step amperage levels using small opto-isolator switches.
          I'll soon be posting a schematic circuit to clear things up.

FET's are just electronic Switching relays, meaning either ON or OFF, period.
          Wrong.
          A fet is a linear device that once past the gate threshold (4 volts) the current output is in direct proporation to the base voltage.

only current will NOT do it alone
          Wrong.
          Magnetic field strength is directly proportional to the current density.
          With the very low "on" resistance (rds) of mosfets and using larger wire, higher current is no problem.
          Unlike BJT's you can add more in parallel for more current.
          Only enough volage is used to get the required amount of current. The va rating has little to do with it all. It's the current.

the drop is ABOVE 50% NO LESS on the Low Primary, IF NOT, the too low driven primary will loose magnetic pressure, and the High will be PREVAILING, creating a "rushed advance" over the low one, then Induction will collapse
          The patent mentions nothing of this. This is pure speculation.

Have no idea what you are talking about on Satchid and "my system"...which system?
          The system of using coils instead of resistors as Satchid posted 5 years ago.

Yes UFO, I have read and enjoyed many of your older postings regarding motors and generators.
          This is the area in which you excel, not electronics. So I can see why you prefer to use a mechanical switch.

So please refrain from posting wrongful information that does nothing but confuse people.

All the best to you and hope you succeed.

Elcheapo

Comment

• Originally posted by Elcheapo View Post
            The system of using coils instead of resistors as Satchid posted 5 years ago.
            Elcheapo
            I have had the same thoughts also ( independently ) / Arne
            L+R = inductance plus (with) its internal wiring resistance.
            http://www.energeticforum.com/293642-post1342.html
            Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE
            Last edited by seaad; 12-14-2016, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Reduction

Quote:
              "the drop is ABOVE 50% NO LESS on the Low Primary, IF NOT, the too low driven primary will loose magnetic pressure, and the High will be PREVAILING, creating a "rushed advance" over the low one, then Induction will collapse."

Quote;
              "The patent mentions nothing of this. This is pure speculation."

Sorry but you are completely incorrect. sure the patent doesn't mention this as that would give his device operation away and everyone that read the patent and ACTUALLY STUDIED IT for any reasonable time would know Figuera was very cautious in his wording exposing just enough to get the patent.

it is not speculation or fairy tale but FACT. if the pressure between the primaries is not maintained the induction will fall to the peak of the rising electromagnet or if unison is not maintained. that means the induction will fall to 50 % output so sorry buddy this is FACT whether you think it is or not. that is your downfall not ours.

if you would have done proper research you would have found this to be absolutely true, no speculation involved but hard scientific FACT.

Two opposing electromagnets in unison, one taken up the other taken down will have their induced in the same direction FACT NOT SPECULATION thus being in the same direction a duel or rather a very large E field will form causing twice the output of one electromagnet a lone FACT NOT SPECULATION.

if the reduction is taken down to far the pressure between them will drop and induction will fall to the peak of the rising electromagnet FACT NOT SPECULATION.

no arguments, no name calling just SCIENTIFIC FACT, NOT SPECULATION.

BELOW IS SCIENTIFIC FACT, NOT SPECULATION.

and if you are not experiencing these SCIENTIFIC FACTS with your timing circuit then maybe you might want to rethink your approach. if you so choose to ignore these SCIENTIFIC FACTS you will be left in the dark paying someone else to power your house.

Quote;
              "But marathonman should have all our appreciation to his idea about the use of inductance as current limiter!"

thank you seaad, that was very gentlemanly of you but was actually Doug's original idea as i am just the messenger. a lot of people could never understand him but i could so here i am delivering the message. whether all receives the message and understands it is entirely up to all of you.

all have a great blessed day.

MM
              Last edited by marathonman; 12-14-2016, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• mosfet

Originally posted by Elcheapo View Post
                Wrong.
                A fet is a linear device that once past the gate threshold (4 volts) the current output is in direct proporation to the base voltage.
                Elcheapo
                ... a voltage-controlled MOSFET is a switching device driven by a channel at the semiconductor’s surface due to the field effect produced by the voltage applied to the gate electrode, which is isolated from the semiconductor surface. Because the required gate current during switching transient, as well as the on and off states, is small; the drive circuit design is simpler and less expensive.

AN-9010
                MOSFET Basics

To learn more about ON Semiconductor, please visit website at
                www.onsemi.com

Comment

• Math questions

Originally posted by marathonman View Post

MM
                  Hello MM,

Would you (or anybody) please explain the math to the left of the diagram? For instance:

E = 2, Two what? 2 Volts? 2 meters? 2 of anything?

Why does B = 0? There are two (or is it 4) B's shown on the diagram. Assuming B is a magnitude of a magnetic field resulting from a primary coil (electromagnet), Ufo keeps telling us it never sees zero value.

The vector equation makes no sense. How can V2 just drop out? And what exactly do V1, V2, and B1 represent as these do no show on the diagram and are not defined?

Please answer my questions as you state these things are facts. I am just asking simple straight forward questions about the statement (diagram and equation), and I am in no way attacking or insulting you. So please respect that and not insult or ignore me.

Regards,

bistander

Comment

• Equations

And i understand that.
                    Study William Hooper and the answer will come to you. and i know darn well you know what E Field stands for but in case you don't you should of read the side notes on the pic.
                    to much detail is being overlooked, stop skimming through and actually study for a change. your bulb just might light up, ALL OF YOU.
                    E-2 is double the E field intensity and B fields actually don't cancel out as it is just our measuring equipment registers Zero but in all actuality it is very active. his equation may be questionable but his research is not as it is Figuera all day long.
                    i have the William Hooper paper in my profile page photo albums.

Please enjoy,

MM
                    Last edited by marathonman; 12-14-2016, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• Not much of an answer

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                      And i understand that.
                      Study William Hooper and the answer will come to you. and i know darn well you know what E Field stands for but in case you don't you should of read the side notes on the pic.
                      to much detail is being overlooked, stop skimming through and actually study for a change. your bulb just might light up, ALL OF YOU.
                      E-2 is double the E field intensity and B fields actually don't cancel out as it is just our measuring equipment registers Zero but in all actuality it is very active. his equation may be questionable but his research is not as it is Figuera all day long.
                      i have the William Hooper paper in my profile page photo albums.

Please enjoy,

MM
                      Thanks MM,

I have no idea what or where a profile page is and don't see why I am directed to go there when I just asked you to clarify a few items which you claim are scientific fact. And you do not know what I know so don't tell me that. Why don't you tell what V2 is and how it disappears from the equation or don't you know? And somehow you are claiming equipment readings for math and theory discrepancies? How can that be?

Regards,

bi

Comment

• bistander,

a voltage-controlled MOSFET is a switching device
                        A mosfet is a switching device ONLY when bias sets the current level
                        above saturation, which also applies to bjt's.
                        A transistors main function, whether fet or bjt is for amplification.
                        The audio circuits where fets are used, would never be able to
                        function if they were only switches!

MM,

the drop is ABOVE 50% NO LESS
                        Ya you,ve mentioned that many times. Just waiting for someone
                        to prove it.
                        Just a matter of tweaking a couple of mini-pots on my control unit
                        to get the low above 50%, 60%, what ever.
                        Thanks for your concern anyway.

Elcheapo

Comment

• Defensive

Bistander;
                          Why are you always so defensive as we are part of the human race and there fore on the same side.

and please don't play coy with me as i am in no mood for your BS. you have been on my profile page many times so please save me the drama in front of everyone. i am on this site to help people not the other way around.

if you choose to act the way you are now i could care less whether you EVER get the Figuera device but if you act reasonable then maybe, just maybe you will have a chance to understand the Figuera device.

the choice is yours. good luck because you will need it.

Elcheapo;

I have no concern when it comes to you, i just stated Scientific facts. whether you heed or understand them is entirely up to you.

Have a blessed day.

MM
                          Last edited by marathonman; 12-14-2016, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• About William J. Hooper, MM is right on the spot. William J. Hooper is a good place to start watching anomalies in the current theory. Basically Hooper found that the electric field generated in transformers ( E = -dB/dt ) was of different nature to the motional electric field generated in generator ( E = v·B ). I have said that this generator do not use the principles of a common transformer but it moves the lines as common generators (flux cutting induction)... And this is the real core of this device!!

A good intro here: Frances Gibson: The All-Electric Motional Field Generator & Its Potential (Dr. William J. Hooper)

And Hooper was a scientist... so Bistander, it is a opportunity for you to start seeing something against current theory...

In his manuscript, New Horizons in Electric, Magnetic, and Gravitational Field Theory, Dr. Hooper defines three electric field with distinct characteristics: the electrostatic, which is very familiar, the transformer electric field, which is produced by a changing magnetic field intensity; and the motionally induced electric field, which is the product of relative motion between a conductor and a magnetic field. A table on page 15 of his book shows the major differences in the properties of these fields.
                            https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Many thanks

Thank you Hanon.

MM

Comment

• Dr. Hooper

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post

A good intro here: Frances Gibson: The All-Electric Motional Field Generator & Its Potential (Dr. William J. Hooper)

And Hooper was a scientist... so Bistander, it is a opportunity for you to start seeing something against current theory...
                                OK, so I read some of Dr. Hooper. That piece by Ms. Gibson is a little interesting. Basically he needed several kilowatts input to his generator to measure a few dozen microVolts. I guess that's a start. But what's happened in the last 40 years? I suppose his notes got buried also.

And

Should success follow the forthcoming planned cryogenic (low temperature) experiments and we find that very intense B x V fields can be generated and identified with the gravitational field, the promise of utility to humanity would be beyond all description. Free electric power from the earth's gravitational field would be obtainable anywhere,
                                Quoted from the preface of:
                                New Horizons In Electric, Magnetic & Gravitational Field Theory
                                by
                                William J. Hooper

I think that was written in 1969. Appears like he had some big plans for further research and great expectations.

I fail to see anything that would support MM's equations as scientific fact. Maybe buried in his book are some proofs for the math. But after reading the preface, I don't need to go further.

And MM, no need to answer my questions. I doubt you can. BTW, I see the profile is a page on this site. I was unaware of that. I have never visited your profile page that I can recall.

Regards,

bi

Comment

Working...
                                X