Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddy currents

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
    any person that doesn't think the cores have to be together and insulated from each to stop eddy currants is quite nutz. ...

MM
    To all,

The method proposed here to curtail eddy currents in the core(s) is actually quite useless. The eddy currents induced in the core(s) will circulate in planes perpendicular to the axis of the coil and core. Putting a slice acting as an insulator in this same orientation does nothing to shorten eddy current paths, raise the resistance of those paths or otherwise inhibit eddies. Take a look at the orientation of laminations in a transformer or solenoid core. The sheets are perpendicular to the plane of the coil turns not parallel as his cuts are.

I doubt that eddy current loss is a make or break deal on a first proof prototype, so why not wind the coils on bobbins and slip all three on a single steel bar for a core? But then you're bound to follow your leader.

bi

Comment

• Who said to separate the cores to stop eddy "currants"?? Me not. Ahh....it was MM. Ask him for a technical reasoning about that statement...

I just made a post thinking aloud about the probable need to separate (maybe just with an aislant of 0.5 mm thick ) one part which do not have any reversal in its polarity (electromagnets) from a part which reverse its polarity in each half cycle (induced coil). If not where is the limit for the inducer and induced core magnetism?.. Anyway the rest of the magnetic path is open thru a long air path. But I do not have any reasoning to support that view. Tests will dictate the proper configuration.
      Last edited by hanon1492; 12-07-2016, 08:40 PM.
      https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
        To all,

[...]

I doubt that eddy current loss is a make or break deal on a first proof prototype
        Hello Bistander,

I totally agree with your above statement. The losses would really be too small compared to the amount of Energy Generated by the Secondaries.

Therefore, a solid iron rod of cold roll steel will just work fine as a proof of concept.

Originally posted by bistander View Post
        ...so why not wind the coils on bobbins and slip all three on a single steel bar for a core?

bi
        Ahhh!!!, there I am not in agreement with you...If we just do that, I mean, inserting all primaries and secondaries together, into one single core...then all of you guys (the Conservative Team of course..) will tell Us that output is just due to "Transformer Effects"...right?

But how about something like this...:

[IMG][/IMG]

Where the Primaries Core would be "magnetically Isolated" (iron cores not "touching" by insulation shown in green)from Secondary Ring Core...which could be a thin High Temp Mylar Paper...

I believe the Primaries fluctuating Fields will run without any air gap through their common core...and exactly at the secondaries core it would be greatly amplified by the Secondary much thicker core (note thickness is about the same as primary core cross section)...

I am making all my Primaries coils in order they could slide off cores, to also test this other possibility as well. Secondary would be another one but with same length of wire, to be able to compare output results with this structure.

I believe it should enhance output even more...what do you think?

Thanks and Regards

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-08-2016, 02:04 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Certainly it is a genuine design. It does not go against any of the principles stated by Figuera. But I see a drawback that maybe you can solve using different core thickness.

Magnetic lines take the easiest path to return to the other electromagnet's pole and close its circular path. In this case the easiest path is to jump into the secondary core and travel toward the other electromagnet's pole along that core instead of jumping out of that core and cut back and forth the induced wires in order to get flux cutting induction. I guess Figuera used the induced core to be transversed by the inducer magnetic lines to force a collision in that core and force those lines out of that core. This is the only drawback I see. Maybe it can be solved with different core thickness, maybe thicker in the electromagnets. Maybe the design posted can work fine. This is just my view.

Hope it helps. Regards
          https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by ufopolitics View Post
            . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
            Last edited by seaad; 12-08-2016, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
              . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
              Hey Ant,

That is NOT the same as my Image...did you notice the Secondary CORE Isolated from Both Primaries?

I guess you did not...

And Your approach is just like Bistander suggestion...in which case I did not agree with.

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-08-2016, 06:04 PM.
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                ..did you notice the Secondary CORE Isolated from Both Primaries?
                I think you, we have to change your word Isolated to rectified , MAGNETICALLY RECTIFIED ! Or, as in the ant manner: Just pull the straws (power) in one direction, towards the ant-heap (Load) !!
                Arne

Comment

I think you, we have to change your word Isolated to rectified , MAGNETICALLY RECTIFIED ! Or, as in the ant manner: Just pull the straws (power) in one direction, towards the ant-heap (Load) !!
                  Arne
                  Nope, it is called Isolated or Insulated (whichever fits you)Ferromagnetically...and it simply means what word means, or not contacting physically, iron core to iron core...just like in two electrical wires...no contact= no connection.

Except the insulating material could be even a metal...like brass or aluminum.

Call it "Air" gap if you'd like...

So, there are only Spatial Connections.

But maybe this is too much for you

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-08-2016, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Puuuh !! I referred to the whole concept, not just a small gap. The interaction between primaries and secondaries. To find a (new) way to make some magnetic rectified transfer. No back kick.

Comment

Puuuh !!
                      What was that?...did you poop?

Originally posted by seaad View Post
                      I referred to the whole concept, not just a small gap. The interaction between primaries and secondaries. To find a (new) way to make some magnetic rectified transfer. No back kick.
                      The whole concept?...That is so simple...it need no explanation...just like Figuera said:

"the extraordinary point about it is that it has taken so long to discover (such) a simple scientific fact"

Why find a "New way"...if you do not even understand the main and so simple concept?

Where are you from?...maybe your language alphabet is not compatible with the known alphabet, then it may be even more difficult for your small brain...

Anyways...I was addressing my first post today to Bistander...not to you.

Oh!...and it is "kick back"...not "back kick"...
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-08-2016, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• That UFO quote (in black below) comes from :http://www.energeticforum.com/295551-post869.html

But UFO, the first part of the sentence from your quote was missing: He (Figuera) will NOT give the key to his invention, but declares that :
                        "the extraordinary point about it is that it has taken so long to discover (such) a simple scientific fact"
                        But it seems that you know that simple principle! Please tell us without asking bistander first.

Comment

• Simple scientific fact could be that one ,which is simple yet scientifically not confirmed yet

Magnetic field is the source of energy.

Comment

But UFO, the first part of the sentence from your quote was missing: He (Figuera) will NOT give the key to his invention, but declares that :
                            Anybody who reads that Figuera Patent (1908) in ANY Language, could realize what the "Simple Scientific Fact" is all about...and so the "Key" is NOT hidden at all, but then again...it is so simple that many can not see it...or simply deny it could be possible.

But it seems that you know that simple principle! Please tell us without asking bistander first.
                            I do know that "Simple Scientific Fact"...as well as Hanon, as well as MM, as well as Cadman, Netica and many more here...

And nope, I will not ask Bistander since he will be within the ones who does not believe it will work.

I will tell you again that "Simple Scientific Fact"...

Originally posted by Ufopolitics

Figuera Simple Scientific Fact:

That there is and was never "required" to move absolutely nothing, nada, mechanically, between Inductor-Induced Physical, Mass Bodies.

That by just fluctuating either linearly or rotating the Virtual, Massless, Weightless, Invisible, Non Physical Magnetic Fields... an EMF would definitively be achieved, and of such Intensity results and as high as it has been achieved with mechanical movement from "one of the two main bodies" for almost two centuries...

And so, that known and old "dilemma" started by Einstein in 1905 (On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies)...and also "proved" by Hendrick Lorentz ("Lorentz Transformations")...is nothing but pure BS...and then some more BS...and more BS and more BS...up to now.

And yes, I have done it and it DOES WORK!!...The only requirement is to build the Highly Strong enough Field(s) to make this possible...NOT BS little and weak electromagnets like little ANT TOYS will build STRONG ENOUGH SPATIAL FIELDS therefore, will do absolutely nothing.

I have hold TOGETHER without any bolts or glue...WITH ONLY ONE HAND all three electromagnets,..while pulsating...and have seen with my own eyes the incandescent bulb at secondary lighting up...plus increasing its brightness as I turn higher speed at rotary switch, so increasing pulsations...without increasing the input power to primaries not even one single volt or amp at all.

But then again, and of course, to do this test exactly as above described... the FIRST THING you will need is to have BIG AND STRONG WORKING MAN HANDS (Not Manicured girly hands)...to be able to stand this huge pulsing and not letting go any of the HEAVY PULSING components at work.

PLUS, You can NOT BE AFRAID to hold in your hands 4-5 Fluctuating Amps...being afraid it will shock you...

So far I have NOT SEEN anyone here "Produced" such test, no matter what means you use to achieve HEAVY-STRONG Fields Fluctuations.

The Day you do it or even observe someone else DO IT...From that Day on... You all will definitively change your minds...

Am pretty sure You will...like am so sure am writing here now.

But only testing the real thing...will do.

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-09-2016, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• Good Ufopolitics! It seems that the Figuera concept as the Atomic bomb needs to reach a critical mass / strength or big enough to work! BIG = Better?
                              But when you stood there with the coils in your strong hand did you measure the relationship between Input / Output with your other hand?

By the way I have; BIG Manicured STRONG WORKING MAN HANDS

Comment

Good Ufopolitics! It seems that the Figuera concept as the Atomic bomb needs to reach a critical mass / strength or big enough to work! BIG = Better?
                                There is a RELATION between Iron Mass Volume used at primaries and the suitable gauge of wire plus number of Amp-Turns to build such Strong Field (s), considering the VA utilized to Excite Inducing Coils.

For example: A spent VA (Wattage) of 400 W will output -not at surge- around 4400 Operating Watts Out...and so...500 W at Primaries will generate around 5500 Watts at Output (This is "Typical Self Excited Generator Ratios")...which is around a roughly calculated 10% Input...and yes, the BIGGER and the STRONGER the whole setup...the lower the percentage of Input required (this is also Typical Electric Generators Rules).

Only thing that actually we are trying to "Mimic" here is just the "Fade Away and Approaching Field Stage" in the proper fashion...since the Max Field is exactly as given by above ratios. Which means reducing it to: reproducing the right "Smooth decay and smooth gain" of Currents feeding Primaries.

That's all.

But when you stood there with the coils in your strong hand did you measure the relationship between Input / Output with your other hand?
                                This is about "A PROOF OF CONCEPT" demonstration, not looking for OU results yet...it proves that it works and period.

How to achieve higher Output just depends upon your small brain capacity...to Design and Build.

By the way I have; BIG Manicured HANDS
                                I figured that out a long time ago...and so am sure off you will really hate to damage your pretty neat and polished nails...

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-09-2016, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X