Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Netica View Post

I have around 40 winds in the torroid that I showed the wave form of, and using normal multi strand pvc coated wire with cross sectional area around 1.7mm.

netica
    As I wont go into the other Thread (except if I receive more insults) I just want to highlight this sentence above from the post done by Netica there.

I agree with Netica. Simple household wire should do the work fine. I think everyone who want to get a try should do it first with this thinner wire in order to have the possibility to adjust the number of turns (and thus the inductance). If you do it with thick wire it won´t be so easy to change the number of turns.

Which resistance may have a household wire of 3 or 4 meters long ? Maybe 1 ohm. Maybe even less. Who cares of 1 ohm in the wire if you are having 25 or 50 ohm of overall impedance in the whole system (electromagnets inductance)? This is just my point of view.

I am glad that Ufo is getting great results. Thanks God that Ufo and Netica got involved to fix the design. Good luck !! Go Figuera! Go!
    https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• No CW and CCW winding...at Toroid

Originally posted by seaad View Post
      Thank YOU Netica! But be prepared for the STORM!

See also my very first post here on EF it's still valid. http://www.energeticforum.com/292732-post1103.html
      / Arne
      No storm at all Seead...maybe a "Storm of Happiness"...

Post quoted from above:

Originally posted by seaad View Post
      The windings on the "G"-toroid between terminals to N and S needs to be
      CW AND CCW
      to maintain the inductance in the toroid.
      With all turns CW (or CCW) around the hole toroid NO inductance can be measured between the N ans S terminals or between the rotating connector to any of the N and S parts.

The Eagle

About your cited post above...You are wrong, the winding at Toroid follows exactly same direction at all times...So no CW and CCW at Toroid Core!!

What constantly changes here (reverses) is the Current direction at Toroid Core between both end terminals...even though brush is spinning through comm at same direction.

It is similar to a circular "Wipe Sweep".

Watch my video when I upload it...

Take care

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-23-2016, 04:21 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
        As I wont go into the other Thread (except if I receive more insults) I just want to highlight this sentence above from the post done by Netica there.

I agree with Netica. Simple household wire should do the work fine. I think everyone who want to get a try should do it first with this thinner wire in order to have the possibility to adjust the number of turns (and thus the inductance). If you do it with thick wire it won´t be so easy to change the number of turns.

Which resistance may have a household wire of 3 or 4 meters long ? Maybe 1 ohm. Maybe even less. Who cares of 1 ohm in the wire if you are having 25 or 50 ohm of overall impedance in the whole system (electromagnets inductance)? This is just my point of view.

I am glad that Ufo is getting great results. Thanks God that Ufo and Netica got involved to fix the design. Good luck !! Go Figuera! Go!
        Hanon,

1.7 square mm or cross section area is equivalent to a 15 gauge wire in awg (1.67 mm2), while 14 awg is about 2.0 mm...and so 40 turns like you have said wont reach even 1.0 ohms.

This system does not work based on resistance...but Reluctance, increasing or decreasing due to the MMF (Amp-Turns)...and so Flux Density which here is the "Magnetic Circuit Current" (I) equivalent in Ohm's law.

Ohms is R=V/I...and Hopkinson's is Reluctance= MMF (Amp-Turns)/ Flux in Webers

So, from here works exactly as Ohm's Law...

My Toroid have exactly 0.3 ohms total ohms...based on 20 turns of 8 awg wire...and works perfect...cold temperature.

We will eventually need to forget about Ohms Law and interpret this whole System through Hopkinson's law...which is just Ohm's applied to magnetic circuits.

Take care

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-23-2016, 04:21 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Which side of the clock

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          No storm at all Seead...maybe a "Storm of Happiness"...

About your cited post above...You are wrong, the winding at Toroid follows exactly same direction at all times...So no CW and CCW

What constantly changes here is the Current direction at Toroid Core between both end terminals...even though brush is spinning through comm at same direction.

It is similar to a circular "Wipe Sweep".

Take care

Ufopolitics
          Hi Ufo,

Seaad is correct, as was I, in predicting zero inductance (due to zero flux in the toroid core) when MM continuous self closed coil is used. When that continuous coil is broken and the ends connected to the primary coils, current enters the toroid's coil from the brush (+) and splits left and right around the toroid enroute to the primaries (coil end connections). The split current in the toroid's coil will yield CW Ampere-turns to the left and CCW Ampere-turns to the right, or vice versa. So this effectively gives you the CW & CCW windinds on the toroid although, without the brush and rest of the circuit, the toroid's coil is in fact wound in a single direction, CW or CCW.

And I believe the current is always in one direction in the circuit. *

Regards,

bi

{edit} (*) Does not apply to all currents in the circuit.
          Last edited by bistander; 11-23-2016, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
            Hi Ufo,

Seaad is correct, as was I, in predicting zero inductance (due to zero flux in the toroid core) when MM continuous self closed coil is used. When that continuous coil is broken and the ends connected to the primary coils, current enters the toroid's coil from the brush (+) and splits left and right around the toroid enroute to the primaries (coil end connections). The split current in the toroid's coil will yield CW Ampere-turns to the left and CCW Ampere-turns to the right, or vice versa. So this effectively gives you the CW & CCW windinds on the toroid although, without the brush and rest of the circuit, the toroid's coil is in fact wound in a single direction, CW or CCW.

And I believe the current is always in one direction in the circuit.

Regards,

bi

Hello Bistander,

Sorry but I disagree about Seaad statement...he clearly states that the winding at toroid must be wound CW and CCW...and that is completely confusing and so far away from reality.

As I also disagree with you about current traveling only one direction...only if you would have built this system, then you will realize what is going on here.

Remember when you posted a while back about your opinion on the Figuera method to joint comm elements in that fashion?

Your answer was that it was just "saving" some conductor wires...which we could interpret that by doing it in a continuous order was exactly same thing...negative.

But do not feel bad...there I also agreed with you and did not see what Netica carefully observed and built following EXACTLY the Patent Guidelines.

If you take a closer look at the set up...you will notice that positive brush riding on Comm wired at Figuera style...is FORCING Currents to Reverse every Half Cycle, kind of a Wiper Movement from end terminals.

And NOT following a Sequential Orderly Fashion, in which case Current will flow only one way..plus split as you are writing above.

The splitting of current is done previously by the way upper and lower terminals on comm are joint (or right and left, depending on your end terminals line positioning at comm).

As this is also the way Netica sees this...

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-23-2016, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Bistander, Thank YOU my Knight!

UFO; Toroid with continuous winding and N+S taps, No ends => CW + CCW between N and S taps!
              Toroid without continuous winding, Having ends to N+S => CW OR CCW

Over and Out / Arne

Comment

• Current direction

Originally posted by bistander View Post

And I believe the current is always in one direction in the circuit.
                Hi Ufo,

I went back to the original patent drawing and it appears that current direction in the elements in "R" can change depending on the brush position. But the current(s) in the primary coils and source do not change direction.

Post will be edited.

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                  Hi Ufo,

I went back to the original patent drawing and it appears that current direction in the elements in "R" can change depending on the brush position. But the current(s) in the primary coils and source do not change direction.

Post will be edited.

bi
                  Hi Bistander...

About your bold statement from above...

Bingo!!...Vualá!!..Yes!!...and so could we please refer to "R" as Part G Toroid Core and windings...could we?

Absolutely right about Source not changing directions...now, about primaries...not sure yet...when I get there I will let you know.

Thanks Bistander

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Hanon,

1.7 square mm or cross section area is equivalent to a 15 gauge wire in awg (1.67 mm2), while 14 awg is about 2.0 mm...and so 40 turns like you have said wont reach even 1.0 ohms.

This system does not work based on resistance...but Reluctance, increasing or decreasing due to the MMF (Amp-Turns)...and so Flux Density which here is the "Magnetic Circuit Current" (I) equivalent in Ohm's law.
                    I agree totally with you. What is the neccesity to reduce even more the resistance when it is already quite low with even a household wire? This was a constraint imposed by MM which I never understood. The wire just need to withstand the maximum amperage. Just that.

As you know my aim from the begining was to make/promote the easiest design. Thus why I promoted the resistors: it is easier for many people. But if finally the toroid is cracked and put in simple words it will be much better. Thin wire is the easiest way to tune the toroid for most people. If we get the easiest design more and more people will get involved and they will replicate this system. If we do it too complex then it will never go viral into the world. KISS Phylosophy remember!!

Good work!!
                    Last edited by hanon1492; 11-23-2016, 05:40 PM.

Comment

I agree totally with you. What is the neccesity to reduce even more the resistance when it is already quite low with even a household wire? This was a constraint imposed by MM which I never understood. The wire just need to withstand the maximum amperage. Just that.

As you know my aim from the begining was to make/promote the easiest design. Thus why I promoted the resistors: it is easier for many people. But if finally the toroid is cracked and put in simple words it will be much better. Thin wire is the easiest way to tune the toroid for most people. If we get the easiest design more and more people will get involved and they will replicate this system. If we do it too complex then it will never go viral into the world. KISS Phylosophy remember!!

Good work!!
                      Thanks Hanon,

MM was trying to build a Part G which could be capable to drive Huge Amps towards the Primaries...also huge of course...and so, that is why he started trying with much heavier wire.

By being able to drive Currents at "Cold Fusion" temperatures, without absolutely no heat expense...I am sorry Hanon, but this device goes way beyond Figuera Machine my Friend.

The applications are beyond imagination...and I mean for every mean of electrodynamic machine out there...even in the electricity and electronics regulations systems...and then some more...

IMHO Marathonman has developed a completely new, novel system of controlling currents...

And so I could care less that was Doug the one who first did it...Doug obviously got afraid because he knew exactly what he was working with here...and hide away...while MM kept here, in the open...over and over and standing all kind of BS.

Marathonman deserves all the credit here Hanon.

You keep saying fine wire and high resistance...we do not need that anymore...is over and done.

The only reason why I see that we need some resistance depends upon the type of power source we are using...if its Output is "regulated" based on Ohms Law...then yes, unfortunately we need to play with resistance values...BUT NOT because this system requires any resistance at all.

Thanks and take care

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-23-2016, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

IMHO Marathonman has developed a completely new, novel system of controlling currents...

And so I could care less that was Doug the one who first did it...Doug obviously got afraid because he knew exactly what he was working with here...and hide away...while MM kept here, in the open...over and over and standing all kind of BS.

Marathonman deserves all the credit here Hanon.
                        I try to congratulate each one for his merits, and of course that the merit of bringing it to the open is all merit of MM and I thank him for that. But he later got excited with the idea of the toroid and he started to say that it was mandatory. And this is false. This is my only point to argue with MM. Believe me, it is not mandatory.

IMO he put constrains to the building making it more complex: he said the toroid was mandatory and that it needed a very very thick wire. I do not say fine wire. I say that if you are going to use 6 amperes, then use the proper wire for that amperage. Or if not you should also be using that same thick wire in any common transformer. But not, the wire is adjusted to the amperage for that specific use. Even more I think that also a close core composed of a "U" and a "I" together will work also. Just common sense and less constrains.

Regards !!
                        Last edited by hanon1492; 11-23-2016, 08:10 PM.

Comment

I try to congratulate each one for his merits, and of course that the merit of bringing it to the open is all merit of MM and I thank him for that.
                          Great Hanon!!...way to go...

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
                          But he later got excited with the idea of the toroid and he started to say that it was mandatory. And this is false. This is my only point to argue with MM. Believe me, it is not mandatory.
                          So, You still think resistors would work as well?

Let me say this...I tested my system with resistors...it does Induce on Secondaries based on Figuera's approach of Hi-Lo Virtual Fields displacements...but at what cost?

In my tests I smoke resistors...and heat was sky high...my PSU started its Fan...everything was going south...but I tested main principle...Induction was achieved...that is the only reason I did not post any tests videos...

Resistors was cited by Figuera as an example...but it is definitively not a viable way to go here.

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
                          IMO he put constrains to the building making it more complex: he said the toroid was mandatory and that it needed a very very thick wire. I do not say fine wire. I say that if you are going to use 6 amperes, then use the proper wire for that amperage. Or if not you should also be using that same thick wire in any common transformer. But not, the wire is adjusted to the amperage for that specific use. Even more I think that also a close core composed of a "U" and a "I" together will work also. Just common sense and less constrains.

Regards !!
                          Thick wire at Toroid makes this system work super cold...with high wattage spending...but there is more still to be shown here...guess what?...The Primaries do not even get warm as well, no matter how low on resistance you wind them (thick wire)...and that is completely beyond comprehension.

I do not know if you knew this...but with a high amperage running through a thick wire and pretty good number of Amp-Turns and Big Iron Core...can you imagine the size of magnetic fields built there?

Anyways...thanks !...gotta lot of work ahead...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• The admin does not allow me to post in the other thread so I copy below the post I did there yesterday and that I have just deleted tgere to show how an incredible "serious builder" works:
                            ------------

In the 21st of november of 2016 Marathonman posted this:

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                            we need to get these devices built before crap hits the fan. as i understand it the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers are planning to crash the market now that Trump is in office. i just hope we are finished with this device by then.

MM

In the 24th of March of 2016 Marathonman posted this:

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Two posts. Eight months between them. Judge for yourselves.

Facts are facts.

Thanks God that Netica corrected his wrong theoretical design, thing that he might have done during those 8 months if he had worked a little harder instead of waiting for others to do the dirty work.
                            Last edited by hanon1492; 11-23-2016, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Last "Figuera" sim LT-spice XVII Dual G-part

Simulation 66% efficiency. Here with TWO separate G-cores. Sine wave 1000Hz
                              The same N,S,y transformer parameters. Load 130 Ohm.

I have tried the same concept at 50Hz also with different inductance values. That seems to be a much tougher task to solve. My best result so far is a power factor just below 50 percent.

Compare that with the flip flop version post # 1325 => 67% Square wave
                              http://www.energeticforum.com/293595-post1325.html

It will be interesting to see if any test on the forbidden thread can outdo my simulation* power factor values with open G-part coil(s) ends as in UFOpolitics latest video
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXWLV76XfFw , of course.

With a MM continuous closed coil G-part** that is no trouble at all to achieve >100% because of the resulting OU- effect! MM quote: i will still pursue my style of winding just for my own sake
                              *) with normal laws of today
                              **) See picture below
                              Arne
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by seaad; 11-25-2016, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• How to fuzz out of the noose . Part II

Originally posted by ufopolitics View Post
                                and so...i been thinking that doug may have even given you the wrong info on purpose...at some point..."to joint the end windings looping the system in a "perfect short circuit"

...in order that you do not see success .
                                ...at some point...
                                Last edited by seaad; 01-06-2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X