Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi hanon,

quote:"Fron your post I inderstand that you believe that in the post #972 the small steps are at a frequency of 60Hz and the main frequency from peak to peak is at 7.5 Hz. I do not if I inderstood you properly. Really in that post the frequency from peak to peak in the same signal is at 60 Hz. The other steps are just to subdivide the main frequency in each step of the original commutator. Please tell me if this is the misunderstanding"

First, I don't understand where you got your definition of 'frequency' from.
    My electronics dictionary simply says"the rate at which a phenomenon is repeated"

Ok, as I said in my other post, when ac is graphically depicted then:
    The pulse WIDTH relates to the frequency.
    A wide pulse indicating a low freq. and a narrow pulse indicating a high freq.

To make it easier for you to understand, you don't need a scope. Just get
    out your small ruler and measure ACROSS the width of one of the small 60hz
    pulses.
    Then where the larger red & blue pulses intersect, measure ACROSS at that
    point.
    My measurements show one eighth of an inch for the small step pulses
    and about one inch for the larger pulses.
    Dividing 1 by .125 gives you 8!
    So the freq. of the smaller pulses is 8 times that of the larger.(8x7.5)
    And the freq. of the larger is 60/8 which is 7.5hz.

Sorry hanon, but I can't explain it any simpler than that.

I can't put it much simpler.

Comment

• All those input signals (red signal and blue signal) should be around 50 or 60 Hz if your aim is to get AC output at a standard frequency. The small steps in the top image are just the results of the succesive contacts in the original commutator from the 1908 patent, not really needed nowadays if the driving signals are made with current methods. When one is at maximum the other is at minimum, when one is increasing the other is decreasing. This is the foundation to move the two fields.

Last edited by hanon1492; 11-11-2016, 04:47 PM.
      https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
        All those input signals (red signal and blue signal) should be around 50 or 60 Hz if your aim is to get AC output at a standard frequency. The small steps in the top image are just the results of the succesive contacts in the original commutator from the 1908 patent, not really needed nowadays if the driving signals are made with current methods. When one is at maximum the other is at minimum, when one is increasing the other is decreasing. This is the foundation to move the two fields.

You are right hanon. The small steps are unecessesary and just causing the problem.
        We should be pulsing our coils at 2 levels instead of 8 using 50 or 60 cycle.
        The wave-form would then look more like the second linear image.
        We might also get somewhere with this thing.
        Glad you saw the light.

Comment

• An interesting link with many similarities with Figuera's foundation. In that link they talk abouth Bloch Wall disconnection and reconnection as the common denominator in many OU devices. We are talking here with Figuera about moving the Bloch Wall.

Bloch wall disconnect and reconnect. The final design!

Comment

• Some days ago I posted a couple of question in the other thread :

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
            I have two technicals questions about the toroid as an alleged energy recycling device:

1- How can you allegedly recycle the energy in the toroid and electromagnets back (--->) and forth (<---) through the same only wire without reversing the magnetic polarity in the electromagnets which are filling and emptying through just that only wire?

2- Current always flows toward lower potential sites. If energy is going back and forth between the toroid and the electromagnets then if in one way is flowing toward a lower potential site, the reverse way is flowing toward a higher potential site. All this connected always with the battery at the same time. Is the toroid increasing and decreasing in potential in each half cycle? Impossible in my view.

The toroid will work to regulate the two currents but nor it is mandatory neither it will recycle back and forth the energy. Current in this device always flow in the same direction to keep always the same polarity in the poles of the electromagnets.

Today I saw a post with kind of refering to my post:

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
            I guess the confusion was the way i described the power recycling. it is not actually back and forth between part G and the primaries. see as the low primary's power is shoved into part G in the form of a magnetic field, it is fed every half turn. when the system needs power it takes it from the magnetic field to be circulated around to the primaries on the negative side not back and forth between them. so i see where this would bring on some confusion.
            the currant stays in the same direction at all times even when feeding part G.

hope this eases some confusion.

MM
            Now I just need that somebody could explain me how the magnetic field can move directly between the electromagnets and the toroid ( ---> and <--- ) without passing to the electric field.

Comment

• Current flow

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
              Some days ago I posted a couple of question in the other thread :

2- Current always flows toward lower potential sites.
              Hi hanon,

I saw this on the other thread. I guess they don't want me to post there. So I'll give it a go here.

Your premise is flawed. Current flows in circuits or loops. So yes, current always flows towards lower potential points (called nodes) but it always flows towards the higher potential nodes, as well as always flowing away from lower potentials.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                ... So yes, current always flows towards lower potential points (called nodes) but it always flows towards the higher potential nodes, as well as always flowing away from lower potentials. ...i
                Bistander,
                I find your explanation to be self contradictory. I read this as:

So yes, current always flows towards lower potential nodes but it always flows towards the higher potential nodes, as well as always flowing away from lower potentials.

Could you clarify please?

Thanks

Regards,
                CM

Comment

• By the way, those who are convinced the N S notation in the patent and patent drawings means North and South poles, just look at Hanon's picture from the 1914 patent. How can each inducer be all N or all S?

https://figueragenerator.files.wordp...pg?w=600&h=458

Regards
                  CM

Comment

• Current

Originally posted by Cadman View Post
                    Bistander,
                    I find your explanation to be self contradictory. I read this as:

So yes, current always flows towards lower potential nodes but it always flows towards the higher potential nodes, as well as always flowing away from lower potentials.

Could you clarify please?

Thanks

Regards,
                    CM
                    Simple. The net current into a node is zero. Therefore, current into a node (or point on a circuit) is equal to the current out. Current is a "thru" variable, which means what goes in comes out and vice verse.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• --> Netica
                      Netica Quote from continuum #147:
                      ""You may of already wound a continious coil around the toroid with the load connections at opposing sides.
                      Disconnect these two load connections.
                      Make a splite in the continious winding wherever you like, you will now have a beginning and end to the torroid winding.
                      Connect the load connections to each side of the this split.

Connect the wires from you commutator around the G core at intervals.
                      It will now work.
                      ""

Netica, Is my G-part shown in my pic from post #1324 (here) correct and similar to your description above?? If Yes then MM have got an builder ant into His ContinuumThread! / Arne

PS Quote from continuum #148:
                      Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                      Thanks Netica, i am about to start G construction, i will take on board what you have said and try to digest, and understand it, with me a diagram is worth a million words.

Maybe if we ask nicely UFO could bless us with one of his colorful drawings.

Best Regards, Cornboy.
                      Last edited by seaad; 11-25-2016, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• Thank you for deciphering original Figuera governor Now you can remove core and wind it on any piece of concrete toroid with resistive heating wire.

Comment

• OR you can make it on insulated iron ring (solid) with insulated iron wire

Comment

• Originally posted by Netica View Post

When I first wound my toroid I did it in a different way than marathonman has specified.

I did this because looking at the patent there seemed only one way it should be done.

I have also tested your method marathonman but so far found that it does not work.
                            Problems in paradise....

As I said: first is to build it and later promote it, not the other way around: first promote it and later build it as done by the "leader" of the other thread. Unless he was looking for other people to do the dark homework while he was doing nothing in the last 8 months...well...insulting everyone...which he had done every day.

Which will be the next design change required in the toroid? Maybe changing that thick wire (able to withstand hundreds of amperes) for just simple household wire ? I bet for that. If so I guess Ufo won´t be very happy with the "leader" and his "ultra very very low resistance" design.

Netica seems to be an smart guy and a real builder. He read the patent to look for the original design instead of going into apocryphal sources and freestyle interpretations. Good luck Netica!!

Seaad: I think your drawings need more visibility and not just a small size sketch. You may open your attached drawings, copy the link to the JPG file and add it again to your own post with the button of the "yellow montain" located in the post editing menu bar. It will just place your link into the characters [IMG] .....[/IMG] and it will be posted as a big drawing into the post.
                            Last edited by hanon1492; 11-23-2016, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
                              --> Netica
                              Netica Quote from continuum #147:
                              ""You may of already wound a continious coil around the toroid with the load connections at opposing sides.
                              Disconnect these two load connections.
                              Make a splite in the continious winding wherever you like, you will now have a beginning and end to the torroid winding.
                              Connect the load connections to each side of the this split.

Connect the wires from you commutator around the G core at intervals.
                              It will now work.
                              ""

Netica, Is my G-part shown in my pic from post #1324 (here) correct and similar to your description above?? If Yes then MM have got an builder ant into His ContinuumThread! / Arne

PS Quote from continuum #148:
                              This drawing is correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Netica View Post
                                This drawing is correct.
                                Thank YOU Netica! But be prepared for the STORM!

Hanon; If I stick to the thumbnails I do not need to upload the images to "somewhere" first. I am extremely lazy... AND retired.

You guys have to read my posts as carefully as you read the patents. LOL.

See also my very first post here on EF it's still valid. http://www.energeticforum.com/292732-post1103.html
                                / Arne
                                Last edited by seaad; 11-23-2016, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X