Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is posted in the other forum

Originally posted by marathonman View Post

can you believe the statement was made that Buforn neither uses any internal energy recycling device. Wow ! talk about brain dead, i guess that power is brought into the system from the power fairies. ha, ha, ha !
    i must of laughed for 30 min. total incomprehention at it's finest.

TRUST ME FOLKS when i say the power is recycled back and forth between the primaries and part G every half turn it does exactly that. THIS IS THE KEY to self sustainment otherwise it is no better than a transformer.

MM
    Then you have been lying all around with your COP 3 device made with resistors

For references to my post which was just stating what is written in the patent. Not your own opinion which is what you write in your posts. You are just promoting the toroid and you are just distorting what the patent states.

Evidences of that:

- You said that was done with resistors. Now you say that resistors wont work and just the toroid works because if not it is just a transformer.... Are you scamming people?

- You sold your 100 W in / 300 W output device. A very smart move: selling your only ou device forthe price of an iron core.

- No pictures taken, nor videos of your device

- I suppose no witnesses from this planet

- Your notebook got spoiled by a flooding in your area. Now you dont have nor the device neither your notes...

- For one device you released two sets of design parameters, one in OU dot com and other in EF dot com with different cores sizes, turns and driving parameters. How can that be possible?

- Now someone has stolen in your home and they took your camera cable you can not show your progress in part G. BTW when will you get a new cable? Two weeks all your followers waiting for those pictures.

- Now you have put up a funding campaing to give you money . OMG

- In a communication you told me that you PCB was costing around 350 dollars, telling me that you havent that money. I see now that the one you bought was just 33 dollars...

You are confusing people saying that just the toroid invented by your mentor, not by you is the only method which work. This is your opinion. The key is to move the two fields no matter how you do it. How many OU devices have an internal recycling device? None. Even Figuera has none. Just your own proposal has one.

You are distorting what the patent says. That why you get mad each time that I just quote the patent. If the toroid was essential then it must be described in the patent. But it is not even mentioned. If you dont describe an essential part then your patent is invalid. Period. Dont fool people to believe that the toroid is mandatory when it is not.

I am about posting my builder pictures in the other thread and start to ask just technical questions about the alleged recycling concept. Just technical question and wait for the technical answers.
    Last edited by hanon1492; 11-05-2016, 12:20 PM.
    https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• My best simulations gave: 2xG-part (split G inductances, transformer) about 65%, 2 separate resistor arrays about 61% Not so big difference! / Arne

Comment

• Calling Bull****......again

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
        This is an explanation for the Figuera generator. A motionless generator creating virtual motion by moving two opposing repulsive magnetic fields in unison.

https://vimeo.com/155371840

No motion = No dragging

No dragging = No need for the equivalence of mechanical work to electricity

For further details just read and study the patent filed in 1908.

This is the same B.S. you tried to pull in the OU forum in a effort to convince people of your N y N. Thankfully the only infected individual is the Village Idiot However, to set the record straight again, the quote of 1 amp @ 100volts was the last paragraph in Buforn theory of the Perfect Dynamo

At NO TIME does he state that he used 100 volts, in order to understand his THEORETICAL claim you MUST read the 4 paragraphs before that one. He is talking about the Earth being the Ideal Dynamo. You are just as bad as the Village Idiot when it comes to misleading people.

Please stop misquoting the patent and stick to the facts of the story. You can redeem yourself by posting the ENTIRE story of his theoretical claim of 1 amp @ 100 volts.

........ And your N y N........ I will save it for my next post.

-Core

Comment

• Originally posted by Core View Post
          You are just as bad as the Village Idiot when it comes to misleading people.
          That is why I recovered most of the patents from being lost in the patents archives, I translated them into english and released in order anyone, even you, may read them.

As everyone knows here I always say to read the patents. And test every possible configuration which matches the patent statements. If you prefer NyS just test it.

Bye bye

Comment

• Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
            As everyone knows here I always say to read the patents. And test every possible configuration which matches the patent statements. If you prefer NyS just test it.

Bye bye
            But every time someone reads the patent and develops another view you are one of the first to come out and correct them. How many times are you going to push NyN? If you feel so strongly about it just build a small scale demo.

Try this:
            - Go out and get 2 of those Shake Flash lights.
            - Take the magnet out of one and add it to the other with a N-N configuration.
            - Glue the unit back together and SHAKE AWAY.

Let us know if you get more light and if you do DONT sell it for Chump Change, let a flood destroy your notebook, and let someone break into your house and steal your camera cable.

Ok, look at the picture below. Why do you think there is a DOT after the N and S Do you think that is a mistake? doesn't that mean that the word is abbreviated?

Look I an not looking to change your view, however it's nauseating when someone presents a different viewpoint and you start quoting the patent in an effort to support your view.

Let people present whatever idea they want and UNDERSTAND that NOBODY is going to spend there free time developing YOUR idea. People want to invest there time tinkering with there idea's.

So let me ask you this;

If a car is traveling 20 mph in Reverse and another car is traveling 20 mph towards the car in reverse WHO is pushing WHO out of the way.

If both of these cars are traveling on the same road isn't the total friction loss or resistance encountered the sum of all eight tires on the road.

In your coil configuration Eddy losses are increased (theoretically) maybe this is why Seaad got the results he did.

-Core
            Last edited by Core; 11-05-2016, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Idiot

Would you like to see the police reports moron. three separate robberies and caught one of them, a punk illegal.
              you are a completely retarded individual. you must be if you think the Figuera device is NS. heck we might as well call you rswami or daredummy or how about Lanca instead of core. sorry fella, you are the village idiot.

please from now on keep your comments to yourselves or get your own pathetic thread.

top builders came to me not the other way around. not only that, verified what i have been pushing for quite a while.

hanon ;

your an idiot, liar and twister of words.

QUOTE; "In a communication you told me that you PCB was costing around 350 dollars, telling me that you havent that money. I see now that the one you bought was just 33 dollars.."

you idiot, i said the PNP Transistors cost 300.00 plus and yes the timing board cost 33.00 .not only that they stolen my battery from my truck so i lost my job and have no money. you think people don't see your an idiot and have NO CLUE IN THE WORLD ABOUT THE DEVICE. you have been posting the same crap over and over and over for the past three years GOING NO WHERE. so please keep your pathetic attempt to discreadit me as all you did was discreadit yourself and expose yourself as a bumbling idiot. you found the patent, SO WHAT, what have you done with it......NOTHING and NEVER WILL.
              both of you are a typical dumb, mouth flapping idiot.

you people are PATHETIC excuse for a men.
              MM
              Last edited by marathonman; 11-05-2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Just like to explain some of my observations regarding the induced secondary.

With my particular set up with regards to the north, north, It does produce a sign wave output but not much compared to input, but something.
                Intestingly however is that north, south set up produces virtually nothing. The north, north set up produces way more output.

The interesting and important thing is that the north, north set up is the thing that works in this kind of set up.

This was just a first try.

I would like to suggest a very important thing here, and that is that people should do the experiment before trying to say and state that something is a certain way.

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                  Would you like to see the police reports moron. three separate robberies and caught one of them, a punk illegal.
                  you are a completely retarded individual. you must be if you think the Figuera device is NS. heck we might as well call you rswami or daredummy or how about Lanca instead of core. sorry fella, you are the village idiot.

please from now on keep your comments to yourselves or get your own pathetic thread.

top builders came to me not the other way around. not only that, verified what i have been pushing for quite a while.
                  your a typical dumb, mouth flapping idiot.

you people are PATHETIC excuse for a man.
                  MM

MM,

Remember when you wrote to me this below?...

UFOP;

I would not waist one second more of breath on this approach to insanity. let them be, let them waste all they're time and effort to the point of giving up. then and only then will they decide if what i have been bringing to the table is a reasonable,viable alternative to they're insanity approach.

MM
                  Well, friend, I guess now I would just post your own words to you...

Do not waste your time...as am doing as well...

Let's build and finish this!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Correct

Yes you are correct, i should not even waste my time on the completely retarded views of non informed, unintelligent, no research, close minded, completely blind fools.

Thanks for the reminder UFOP to not feed the minions.

"I would like to suggest a very important thing here, and that is that people should do the experiment before trying to say and state that something is a certain way."

IMAGIN THAT taking place on this thread. i would not suggest holding your breath.

MM
                    Last edited by marathonman; 11-05-2016, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Yes you are correct, i should not even waste my time on the completely retarded views of non informed, unintelligent, no research, close minded, completely blind fools.
                      After insulting all us AGAIN I hope not see you again here. If not I will go to the other thread to post my technicals questions.

1- How can you allegedly recycle the energy in the toroid and electromagnets back and forth through the same only wire without reversing the magnetic polarity in the electromagnets which are filling and emptying through just that only wire?

2- Current always flows toward lower potential sites. If energy is going back and forth between the toroid and the electromagnets then if in one way is flowing toward a lower potential site, the reverse way is flowing toward a higher potential. All this connected always with the battery at the same time. Nonsense. Is the toroid increasing in potential in each half cycle? Impossible.

If you are not able to answer these two questions I can only say that the energy recycling concept is just an invention of your ill mind.

The toroid will work to regulate the two currents but nor it is mandatory neither it will recycle back and forth the energy. Current in this device always flow in the same direction.

Bye bye

Comment

• Get to Getting.......

Thanks for the reminder UFOP to not feed the minions.

"I would like to suggest a very important thing here, and that is that people should do the experiment before trying to say and state that something is a certain way."

IMAGIN THAT taking place on this thread. i would not suggest holding your breath.

MM

You claimed on the OU thread that you didn't have a job, you have openly admitted you are having financial issues.

So WHO, IN THERE RIGHT FU@KING MIND WOULD ROB A POOR PERSON!!

Just build the damn thing already and stop coming up with EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE for failure. Time to Get to Getting.

- Core

I have already posted my pics and more on the OU thread. You have posted nothing but drawings.

Comment

Don't care about that crap. Get a F'ing dog for the times you are not home.

Naturally N. y S. stands for North / North ...........Makes total sense

This isn't even your thread anymore.

your a typical dumb, mouth flapping idiot.
                          Yea, because you have the resources to get the job done

you people are PATHETIC excuse for a man.
                          MM
                          Really?...... I have 2 professional jobs, own my house, provide for many people and live comfortably.

..... YOU have no job, have openly claimed financial hardship, can't build crap and was just robbed by a Mexican ............. So WHO is the PATHETIC excuse for a man

- Core

Comment

• Go back and stay put !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

continuum Disclaimer:

This Thread was open in order to Distribute correct information and fully develop Part G as a Wound Toroidal Iron Core becoming the "HEART BEAT" which makes the Figuera device to fully work as a Self Sustained System. Since many Building and Developing Members were extremely opposing to my Part G development on the Part 1 Figuera Thread.

WHY DID YOU START A NEW THREAD ?? We are still extremely opposing here!

Comment

• Ha, ha ,ha how pathetic !
                              The figuera loosers.
                              You may live comfortably but your completely ignorant when it comes to the Figuera.
                              where is your research ....NOT.
                              Last edited by marathonman; 11-05-2016, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• et multa opusculo...

Comment

Working...
                                X