Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trols

I see the trolls are hard at work along with all the under achievers.

If you think i am wrong close your mouths and build it as you can't build with your big mouths. try to prove me wrong if your intelligence will let you.

UFOP;

How about Figuera Device, Part G Continuum.
    Last edited by marathonman; 10-25-2016, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
      [SIZE="5"]

UFOP;

Love it!!
      Go for it!!!

Remember to write in the INTRO TEXT FIRST POST that this Thread is for BUILDERS DISCUSSION AND SHARING RESULTS ONLY, as they MUST Provide PROOF OF MODELS BUILT, which could be a simple Picture of their work.

Otherwise they would be asked to LEAVE by the Forum Administration.

Behave Accordingly, etc,etc

Done deal...Then I will remove all my Posts, Pics etc from here and reinstall them ALL there.

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-25-2016, 08:09 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Make it Happen!

Can't wait for the two of you to get a room
        All the best,

Slick

Comment

• Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
          As Cadman has perfectly summarized a few posts back many methods will work.

Many methods may work fine. The patent just tell to move the fields in unison in a general way.
          Really?

If it would be "so simple"...as "many methods will work"...then We all -by now- should have Figuera's Devices ALL OVER!!

Self Runners, Motion Perpetual Machines...I mean, you name them...the works!

And so, Hanon...why no one has even made a simple "proof of concept" as of now?...

And that includes You, Hanon...who has been "promoting" this Patent for so long?

I would love to see the final results...from you.

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by SlickDick View Post
            Make it Happen!

You wanna join?..or is it just jealousy attacks?

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-25-2016, 08:26 PM.

Comment

I see the trolls are hard at work along with all the under achievers.

If you think i am wrong close your mouths and build it as you can't build with your big mouths. try to prove me wrong if your intelligence will let you.

UFOP;

MM,

You came over to this forum at the end of August. It is now almost the end of October. You keep yapping about people talking and not building but I have seen no evidence that YOU have built anything in the past 2 months. You have shown one picture of 3 ferrite rings stacked on top of each other. That must have taken hours to do. So when are YOU going to start building. And NO I am not going to be building this as I have so far seen no evidence of anyone getting it to work. I have other projects I am working on that have already been proven to work by several of us. And just to be clear about this post it has nothing to do with questioning your great wisdom about the Figuera device. But I am tired of your yapping about everybody else not building when I see no evidence that you have built anything.
              Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• "The only reason for Methadonman not to bully UFO is he thinks he gained a minion to do the work. Methadonman underestimates UFO. UFO is one stubborn fellow, and granted, he's got the skills. Eventually he will find out, and will also start to ask questions."

Hey! I couldn't have said it better!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

You wanna join?..or is it just jealousy attacks?

Ufopolitics
                  Not interested in either.

This is going to be episode #1. Who is going to create the new thread?
                  All the best,

Slick

Comment

• And how will Marathonman kick himself off his own thread? He has stated in his first post that if you are not going to show pictures of your work you will be asked to leave. Did I miss something because I have not seen any pictures of HIS build. Such burning puzzling questions we must ask.
                    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by slickdick View Post
                      make it happen!

can't wait for your mouth to shut and start building troll.

Mm

Comment

• Originally posted by SlickDick View Post
                        Not interested in either.
                        Oh...what a pitty!!

Originally posted by SlickDick View Post
                        This is going to be episode #1. Who is going to create the new thread?
                        Done deal...:

FIGUERA DEVICE PART G CONTINUUM

(Serious Builders Only)...

The End of Games.

Au revoir mon cherries!!

Ces't Moi plaisir!!

Ufopolitics

Comment

can't wait for your mouth to shut and start building troll.

Mm
                          Sure i'm a troll. And all of a sudden you seem to be able to find the quote function?
                          All the best,

Slick

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post
                            And how will Marathonman kick himself off his own thread? He has stated in his first post that if you are not going to show pictures of your work you will be asked to leave. Did I miss something because I have not seen any pictures of HIS build. Such burning puzzling questions we must ask.

You Guys are a big time Entertainment Show!!...I mean it!!, can't even compare to Walt Disney...

Well You heard MM, only serious builders only!!!

Originally posted by Mario View Post
                            …. I'll go back and play lego now…Mario

So, All others....you could join Mario if you like...as he wrote above...and keep playing with the LEGO toys...if he would lend them to you

This is so Funny, that my stomach hurts.

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-25-2016, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              MM,

So let's do it...

You wanna have the pleasure to be the Thread Owner?

Go for it...go to link below and name it (Title)...its all yours.

Think very well about the Title as you would not be able to change it after it is published...all the rest of the text below is changeable at all times, except Title.

OPEN NEW THREAD

Think about like a "FIGUERA Part 2" within Title...since this one is Part 1 ...that new Thread would be "The Continuum" (a range or series of things that are slightly different from each other and that exist between two different possibilities.)...And "PART G" MUST BE THERE FOR SURE!!

The pleasure is all mine and I will see you there along with Cadman...

Ufopolitics

See you there Guys, Lets Build.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Calm Down Dave, time will tell.

Best Regards Cornboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X