Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe overlooking a part of Figuera's Patent...Logic

Hello to All,

In Figuera's Patent there is a part...which I consider very important, and that is how He perceives the "Momentum" of Maximum Induction relationship between Inducer and Induced...

In the first part of the Patent, when observing Dynamo's behavior, He emphasizes that when Inducer Field (Primary Electromagnets) faces directly the Core of the Induced (Secondary Electromagnets), or in other words -his own words- "When Inducer Field completely magnetizes the core of the Induced Coils..."

And if we observe his work, his machine, we note All Inducers as Induced are aligned in a perfect straight line, where at max currents applied to the inducer fields, is when FULL Induction takes place.

Obviously analyzing this specific part of the Patent...we realize that Figuera also agreed that full induction takes place whenever there is a full alignment-engagement between Inducer-Induced electromagnets...And not like it was developed, thought and believed later on...which is based on the full induction taking place when inducer is sweeping (or cutting) the "sides" of the induced coils, or where majority of conductors are located and not based on an alignment of zero degrees between both ferromagnetic cores.

I just wanted to share this part of the Patent here...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-23-2016, 01:21 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• G-part tinkering

Here comes a suggestion (sketch) to a motor driven mechanical G-part a la' VARIAC. It can be made from ordinary transformer laminations C or E with the center leg removed.
      Providing a more sinusoidal waveform due to the elliptical-like movement path of of the brush. (not all the windings are shown on the sketch) The windings have to be parallel to the extended brush (coal) the circle around and glued with epoxy. / Arne
      Attached Files

Comment

• Impracticle

Not only is that design impractical but illogical as the elliptical-like movement path of the brush has absolutely no barring on the secondary wave form what so ever. that and good luck trying to find a brush that long.

tell me why a person would go through all that crazy work when all they have to do i use a proper va toroidal core or a large modified alternator so standard size brushes can be used.

varied cu thickness or winding count is completely ridiculous and absolutely not needed. all inductors use same wire thicknesses and uniform looping to have a proper response to currant flow and the Figuera device IS NO EXCEPTION.

part G, it's function is that of an inductor but unlike an inductor that varies currant over time all other parameters constant. we have the opposite (N) number of turns, (A) square-section of core in meters squared and (l) length of coil in meters, all three are varied over time changing currant and since opposing emf is amplified by the core we have a constant currant variation as the brush rotates, each set in complete unison with the other.

if you thick you can just throw some wire around a core and it will work you will come to a crashing failure and will be alone in your attemp's.
        and again how many times do i have to say this, part G has one winding in one direction

Figuera does not strike me as a fly by night builder nor a fly by night Physicist. his genius has taken man 108 years to catch up and believe you me, he didn't just throw wire on a closed core.

MM
        Last edited by marathonman; 10-23-2016, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
          Here comes a suggestion (sketch) to a motor driven mechanical G-part a la' VARIAC. It can be made from ordinary transformer laminations C or E with the center leg removed.
          Providing a more sinusoidal waveform due to the elliptical-like movement path of of the brush. (not all the windings are shown on the sketch) The windings have to be parallel to the extended brush (coal) the circle around and glued with epoxy. / Arne
          Completely nonsense "suggestion"...in a Spherical and 360º 3D View...

I am softly blowing it off...again

I would highly recommend you do the same MM..

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-23-2016, 08:15 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
            Not only is that design impractical but illogical as the elliptical-like movement path of the brush has absolutely no barring on the secondary wave form what so ever. that and good luck trying to find a brush that long.

MM

But, but maybe...maybe Seaad was thinking about using a normal brush...but mounted on a Hydraulic telescopic and robotic arm...regulated by optic sensors to rectify the elliptical sweep, controlling several servo motors, with several Spatial Joints 3D Positioning...that way a highly sophisticated computerized system with programmed microprocessors...would be running day and night while retractable and expandable telescopic robotic arm...would be spinning like heck...Oh, and almost forgetting to add a super soft (Caddy type) but highly responsive "sport" suspension for the rough ride between so many different slopes due to so many different gauge wires...

All this trouble in order not to follow your so simple...circular, and even winded toroid with just one kind of awg...Uh MM?...

Amazing things happen here right?

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-23-2016, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• To all

Hello all do you like to fish? Hook an bait you know.

Comment

• Although MM has deleted 40 of his previous posts, and after 3 days I do not see any intention to restore them I want to share with all those interested a way to access the old posts. There was a cautious user... ( ) who was saving all the forum pages with archive.org (Waybackmachine). You can navigate page by page , from page 29 to 48, following this link

https://archive.org/web/

For example:
                https://web.archive.org/web/20161021...iguera-36.html
                https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Specifically MM deleted, which IMO is his most valuable post , the one with the summary of general design of the device. He post it in the 14th of september and it was in the page 36 of the thread ( if you want to look for it with archive.org . While some ideas are very useful I do not endorse all those suggestions but I post it below literally for those interested:

Quote of a MM's post in the 14th september at 5:33 pm

So lets sum up the the information that was presented so far on the Figuera device.

------------PRIMARIES------------

1. primaries need to have low self induction as fast response time in essential.

2. lowest ohms as possible since part G controls the currant and we need the highest magnetic field possible within the limits of the core material.

3. the coil winding's need to span almost the entire length of the core not leaving huge gaps.

4. the primaries have to be equal or larger than the secondaries and at no time smaller. remembering square of the distance.

5. primaries need to be separate from the secondaries as eddy currants will interfere with the primaries main function and create losses and heat.

6. be butted up next to secondaries with as little as gap as possible, use resin on ends.

7. be properly secured as massive pressures will make parts fly at extreme velocities with possible risk of injury.

8. use of N/N primaries opposing fields to attain double strength E field as N/S will not work due to opposing currants.

----------SECONDARIES----------

1. core thickness to match primary.

2. wound with thicker wire according to load requirements with headroom as does primaries.

3. winding span almost entire length of core not leaving huge gaps.

4. can be series and or paralleled to attain voltage and currant requirements.

5. use of second secondary to power it self to replace losses in part G from wire, heat and core losses.

----------Part G------------

1. Core va rating must exceed load rating (primaries high and low) plus additional head room of no less than 500 va.

2 be wound with thicker wire than primaries remembering that the wire rating is the sum of lower smaller branches plus headroom. since patent says (commutator bars ) i would suggest flat rectangle wire as fewer winding are required to get currant change.

3. use a closed core system, ie. toroid type core as feedback from primaries is of great importance mirroring primaries opposing function and proper magnetic field rotation.

4. secure wire to core as relative high rotational speeds will be attained.

5. use high quality brushes as wear longevity is essential.

6. brush rotation of part G causes AC like qualities allowing currant manipulation through magnetic core saturation/inductance/impedance change.

------------TIMING-------------

1. timing is very crucial in the Figuera device, primaries are to be kept in complete unison at all times

2. timing of primaries are 180 degrees from each other, as one is rising the other is falling.

3. at no time is the primaries reduced to below half way and NEVER ZERO as induction will be lost from the reducing electromagnet falling to the output of the rising electromagnet reducing the output to 1/2 of original output.

4. collision wall of opposing electromagnets has to just clear secondary to attain proper B x V Motional field function as does maintaining complete unison all while retaining 80 to 90 % of original field strength.

----------DEVICE----------

1. this device is DC operated. ac will not work in this device as reversing polarities will cause the destruction of the duel Motional Electric Fields as will all cemf/bemf ect.

well i can't think of any thing else right now as i need more coffee. please feel free to pipe in if you think something of importance or concerns should be added. we can recap as time progresses.

also i can add a short version of my synopsis of to the information skipping non Figuera items to inform newcomers as to the proper function of the device.

MM

Comment

• Not fooled

SEADD;

Your a sick pup but sorry i knew you weren't pursuing that crappy design but what ever way gets your jollies off. you control nothing and know nothing of the figuera device.

UFOP;

I think you were referring to Dumb and Dumber.
                    i am thinking of either starting my own wiki page or a video youtube series as i have grown tired of these forums, uninformed people and there outlandish schemes.

HANON;

Doesn't bother me about wayback, it's not like you people will follow it anyways.

contrary to your own uninformed beliefs the only one that is wrong is #6 under part G.
                    that should read part G, it's function is that of an inductor but unlike an inductor that varies currant over time all other parameters constant. we have the opposite (N) number of turns, (A) square-section of core in meters squared and (l) length of coil in meters, all three are varied over time changing currant and since opposing emf is amplified by the core we have a constant currant variation as the brush rotates, each set in complete unison with the other.

MM
                    Last edited by marathonman; 10-24-2016, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• Homework

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                      part G, it's function is that of an inductor but unlike an inductor that varies currant over time

part G has one winding in one direction
                      -->MM. UFOp, all

Take a donut core wind wire all over, in one direction. Make taps acc.to picture. Connect in/ out instruments. What happens with OUT-put signal when A connects to N ??
                      1)Increases 2) The same level 3) Vanish
                      Pls. MM can you explain the new valid Figuera-laws working in the donut (G) when A is connected to N. As you wrote I don't know enough about Figuera (true).
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by seaad; 10-24-2016, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• not static

Seaad;

The figuera device is not static in operation, it is a dynamic inductor that changes the amount of core material, number of winding's and coil length as the brush or transistor taps rotate. you will get nothing from it by statically taking readings.
                        the device has to be in operation for part G to work taking in account of the three variables up above to vary the currant.

when i said one winding i ment one winding as in start connected to finish with taps on left and right with brush on top.

WHAT PART OF NOT USING AC DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND.??? FIGUERA DEVICE IS DC !

ALL;
                        this thread and you people are out of hand. the best way to learn is listen, learn and not argue over something you know nothing about.

I will stay on this forum and replace all my pics n info but "IF" and "ONLY IF" the arguing stops from this day forward. you people need me, i don't need you, so i would suggest closing the mouth and open your brain. i can just as easily sit quietly at home building my final build.

MM
                        Last edited by marathonman; 10-24-2016, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post

ALL;
                          this thread and you people are out of hand. the best way to learn is listen, learn and not argue over something you know nothing about.

I will stay on this forum and replace all my pics n info but "IF" and "ONLY IF" the arguing stops from this day forward. you people need me, i don't need you, so i would suggest closing the mouth and open your brain. i can just as easily sit quietly at home building my final build.

MM
                          You are describing yourself perfectly in that quoted paragraph.

Nobody needs you. All people need is to follow the guidelines described in the 1908 patent. Period

It is a pity that this thread instead of focusing in moving the two fields in unison with any current method available nowadays has been conduced toward the false belief that the toroidal part G is essential for this device to run. I will say one and a thousand times that the toroid is not described in the 1908 patent. It just described a resistance. So do not fool everyone that the toroidal part G is mandatory.

I just encourage people to read the patent and that each one judge for themselves. I just call for freedom and proper information to decide. While your quoted text is asking for a blind faith in you and having no critical thinking.

"The truth will make you free" (John 8,32)

This is the only thing that people need: https://figueragenerator.files.wordp...uera-44267.pdf

Where is the toroid ? I just see an old rheostat (resistance) and a .... commutator to connect each tap in the commutator. Please note that the patent text clearly states tha the cylinder is made with an insulating material plus some commutators bars (commutator segments). Well, what everyone here call a commutator.

Last edited by hanon1492; 10-24-2016, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• A real wold test of the G-part. Toroid type.

While some of you made arguments on the "open thread" and here I performed a little quick test in the real wold!

A test-G-part "on the fly" with DC and ""DC pulses"", (groundings)!! Live and hands on!
                            Input; Square wave 0 and 180 deg. 50/50%.
                            See the picture.

When X, Y and N are open:
                            Output from S or X gives a strong Somewhat distorted Square Wave
                            (the same winding direction to the whole toroid)

With X and N closed:
                            the output from S, X and all other taps shrinks to tiny miniature- narrow spikes!
                            (the same winding direction to the whole toroid)

With X and Y closed:
                            The output wave are affected somewhat (in lower frequencies). Green winding with OPPOSITE winding direction 50% of the toroid.

After this, you certainly know that the correct answer from my previous post is 3)

This is my last attemt (I hope) to make understand the G-part. Unfortunately does it not work as some of you have expected. If you want to make the G-part work in your way you have to pray to some God, mentor or Figuera himself.

If YOU make it work the Figuera way we are of course willng to convert!

You have to search for the OU-producing part in the Figuera concept elsewhere!

MM: yes, some practical job can be nice. But watch out for the soldering iron.

hanon:

Regards / Arne
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by seaad; 10-25-2016, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• frequency

To All:
                              Just seems to me that since 60cycle ac wasn't available during C.F's time he would have be using something closer to 25 cycle ac.
                              Would have been a much easier build at 1500rpm instead of 3600rpm. Also less wear & tear.

Since this device only works with a strong dc magnetic field the lower frequency would fit in quite nicely.
                              Coil reactance would take a substantial drop making way for a much lower driving voltage.
                              Also because of lower frequency, flux linking would diminish while flux cutting would stay the same.
                              He may have used just 2 6volt batteries in series to run the thing. Any comments?

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman

SEADD;
                                go F your self IDIOT.
                                MM
                                Was this meant to me seaad or my uncle Saddam?

Comment

Working...
                                X