Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
    --> MM Thank you for your ansver.
    ""the secondary does not effect the primaries at all because the magnetic field from the primary resides in a space outside of it's core""
    in a space outside: Where? G? We have to test and prove that.
    NOPE, not in G, but in the Atmospheric Region, right between the Spatial separation between N-S, where the Secondary Cores and Coils ("y" Line) are located.

Originally posted by seaad View Post
    ""After weeks of study i am leaning toward just a plain old inductor.""
    I got 10% more efficiency (in sim.) when I split my G in two halves 5+5 coils w. magn. coupling (in my case two 1/4 donut) and grounded the mid point(s) from them. Half sinus up + Half sinus down in sec."y"!!
    Watch out for the most middle G-points they produces kV spikes!! even w. brake before make! Take care of your FET:s!
    Still no OU....
    Do you really are so naive, as so narrow minded...that expect any Software Simulation will demonstrate OU to You?

Maybe you expect the software would answer:

<START>
    to the World of Over Unity!!..., BRAVO!!
    You have reached what no one else has been able to!!!

</END>

Marathonman is so right!!

The only difference between MM and Me...is that I rather stay here and make your life's miserable by demonstrating how non sense you and your comments could really be!!

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-21-2016, 02:19 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Wow

--> MM, UFOp : WOW !!

MM come back* but leave your a.h. behind.

This OU-thing is not life and death! We are going to die anyhow...

*if it's Ok from admin?
      Last edited by seaad; 10-21-2016, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Opinion

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        ... then they should Not participate -at All- on this debates...
        Ufo,

So you're saying only those who agree with you are allowed to debate. That's interesting, or not.

All I did here was to point out an anomaly. I never insulted anyone.

I'm looking for the device, or concept worthy of my efforts, before I build it. All I have seen so far have obvious flaws which the supporters cannot explain or demonstrate away. Why should I build or replicate something I know won't work?

I've said it before that all it takes to keep me off your back is correct factual statements supported with valid data and demonstration. In other words: no BS.

I do not insult people and use respectful and intelligent language. Why shouldn't I be allowed to participate in any thread I choose?

Sincerely,

bi

Comment

• --> UFOp, All

Quote:
          Originally Posted by seaad
          I got 10% more efficiency (in sim.) when I split my G in two halves 5+5 coils w. magn. coupling (in my case two 1/4 donut) and grounded the mid point(s) from them. Half sinus up + Half sinus down in sec."y"!!
          Watch out for the most middle G-points they produces kV spikes!! even w. brake before make! Take care of your FET:s!

""Do you really are so naive, as so narrow minded...that expect any Software Simulation will demonstrate OU to You?"" NO of course not. You have wrongly interpreted that! This was my way to give a (simple?) hint to you (all) (MM) to maybe improve efficiency and not destroy the FET:s.

""I ask you to MAINTAIN EXACTLY BY THE FIGUERA'S DEVICE CONFIGURATION, and Not trying to "IMPROVE" absolutely NADA??!!""

'EXACTLY FIGUERA CONFIG.': It's impossible, The patents are not accurate enough. People have tried to interpret this for years now in different threads.

"IMPROVE" Why not make impovements? Why?

I am doing many experiments in the Figuera spirit but I don't present any of that before it works. See my post 1326 e.g..
          Arne

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
            Ufo,

So you're saying only those who agree with you are allowed to debate. That's interesting, or not.
            NOPE, that is NOT what am saying...can you read English?, I mean the whole sentence? or should I write it in Spanish?

IF YOU ARE NOT BUILDING HERE, THEN GET OFF AND FOR REAL, JUST "STANDBY"...OR BE A "BISTANDER"

Originally posted by bistander View Post
            All I did here was to point out an anomaly. I never insulted anyone.
            For a change??!!

Get out of here...that is your "Business as Usual" kind of JOB HERE...

I'm looking for the device, or concept worthy of my efforts, before I build it. All I have seen so far have obvious flaws which the supporters cannot explain or demonstrate away. Why should I build or replicate something I know won't work?
            Excuse Me Sir!!...Please!!!..."worthy of YOUR efforts"??...

Then just REFRAIN from INTERRUPTING A THREAD WHERE WE, A FEW, ARE BUILDING HERE...SPENDING OUR TIME AND MONEY while all the rest just behave like Hens do around their eggs...

I've said it before that all it takes to keep me off your back is correct factual statements supported with valid data and demonstration. In other words: no BS.
            REALLY?...Let's see how would you explain to ALL OF US HERE, how Part G works...when U see it running...

I will then...ask for exactly the same...factual data and physical demonstration.

I do not insult people and use respectful and intelligent language. Why shouldn't I be allowed to participate in any thread I choose?

Sincerely,

bi
            Just because you do not insult, BUT YOU RATHER UPSET People who are building quietly here...

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FREAKING WAIT TILL THEY SHOW THEIR WORK??!!...WITHOUT YOUR CONSTANT INTERRUPTIONS ON THIS FORUM WHILE WE ARE ALL BUILDING??!!

CAN'T YOU JUST HOLD YOUR FREAKING HORSES??!!

YOU KEPT DOING EXACTLY THE SAME BS TO ME BEFORE, IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD I JUST RENDERED MY OPINION...OVER AND OVER AND OVER...AND NOT NECESSARILY ON ALL MY THREADS

The only difference...like I wrote before...is that I won't leave...untill I see You all fall down on your egomaniac delusions of "know it all"...that day...I would be laughing like there is no tomorrow.

And it is closer and closer every freakin' day

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-21-2016, 03:37 PM.
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
              --> UFOp, All

Quote:
              Originally Posted by seaad
              All Your Simulations and 50 cents will get me on the local Bus...

""Do you really are so naive, as so narrow minded...that expect any Software Simulation will demonstrate OU to You?"" NO of course not. You have wrongly interpreted that! This was my way to give a (simple?) hint to you (all) (MM) to maybe improve efficiency and not destroy the FET:s.
              Do You really think You -also, for a change- know it all?

Have you taken your time to watch all the different kind of FET Protection Devices and Circuits that have been developed on this Forum...before you landed here?

""I ask you to MAINTAIN EXACTLY BY THE FIGUERA'S DEVICE CONFIGURATION, and Not trying to "IMPROVE" absolutely NADA??!!""

'EXACTLY FIGUERA CONFIG.': It's impossible, The patents are not accurate enough. People have tried to interpret this for years now in different threads.
              The Patent is SUPER ACCURATE!!...IT ACTUALLY COULD NOT HAVE BEEN WRITTEN ANY SIMPLER THAN IT WAS DONE BACK IN 1908.

The "Problem" is NOT THE PATENT...THE ONLY Problem HERE ARE ALL YOUR BLOCKED AND CLOGGED BRAINS...By the CLASSIC PHYSICS BS MAGNETISM LAWS.

"IMPROVE" Why not make impovements? Why?
              Because it happens that... "IMPROVEMENTS" COME ONLY AFTER WE ALL, FULLY UNDERSTAND AND HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND DOUBT...THAT "THIS DEVICE" WORKS BEAUTIFULLY!!!

NOT BEFORE, NEVER, IT IS A SIMPLE AND INTELLIGENT PROCEDURE OF CORRECT AND PROPER DEVELOPMENT OF ANYTHING....

And How in this World, could YOU, DARE to offer "EARLY IMPROVEMENT" when You are admitting and demonstrating to all of Us here...not to even understanding the basic and simple main, essential... Patent principle???

I am doing many experiments in the Figuera spirit but I don't present any of that before it works. See my post 1326 e.g..
              Arne
              Show JUST A PICTURE of Your set up...You do not need any details...besides that is the way to go, building in a Team Work...Failures and Positive results should be disclosed/shared constantly between All REAL BUILDERS HERE.

I won't believe You until I see at least one single pic...of your PHYSICAL related Figuera's work.

I have presented here all kind of proof I am fully working on this device, same way as MMarathonman has shown his work in process here, many times:

SO...WHY THEN CAN'T ANY OF YOU ALSO AND SIMPLY...EITHER SHOW PROOF OF YOUR WORK OR GET OUT OF HERE!!??

It is simple...Ship IN or Ship Out...

NO OPINIONS REQUIRED FROM ANY BY STANDERS, THANKS BUT NOPE THANKS!!

LET US WORK HERE IN PEACE!!!

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-21-2016, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Believable

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                I won't believe You until I see at least one single pic...of your PHYSICAL related Figuera's work.
                MM never showed a pic of his work aside from 3 toroid cores (unwound).

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                  MM never showed a pic of his work aside from 3 toroid cores (unwound).
                  And that is enough...I have gone to many, many scrap yards, many Sheetmetal Shops, and also many metal sellers...of all kinds...and have not been able to find just one single tubing donut or toroid just like that size and thickness at all!!

It means...these are not just simple and common parts you find laying around anywhere...SO YES, I DO GIVE CREDIT TO THOSE PICS!!

Now, On your end...what have YOU shown here?

...I have watched MM YT Videos working on his switching electronic device a few years back...

but it seems you only "investigate" and show here... only the "convenient to your end" results...as am sure you also have watch them.

This is serious, and I will make this request to the Admin...

That:

ONLY THE REAL -PROVEN- BUILDERS HERE (HERE AS IN THIS WHOLE FORUM) WOULD BE ALLOWED TO RENDER AN OPINION ON THE BUILDING THREADS...PERIOD!

You could go to the "CRYING THREAD" that Your Double CITFTA built for those purposes and so all of you gather there...and please, make sure you leave the plumbing well unclogged...

All this BS is gonna get to an end soon...one way or the other!!

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-21-2016, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• @ Administrator

Admin,

Since You are checking around here...

May I please ask You, if having Double User-Member Accounts -(with same IP#)- on this Forum is allowed?

Just 'cause I have a few Members Names here I would like for you to please check them out...

Many Thanks in advance

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-21-2016, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Stupidity

It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant people have become.
                      i have devoted my life to the Figuera device and have freely and openly shared my wisdom on this forum just to have it twisted beyond belief and thrown back at my face.
                      normal people would except new technology or information with open arms but not you people, all you do is criticize, ridicule, discredit, break down or twist the information handed to you and bite the hand of the person giving the gift all because your feeble little minds can't comprehend the information being given or it's implications.

i am totally ashamed to even call you human as humans in my book are eager to learn and learn from there mistakes.
                      there is probably only one other person that knows more about this device than i do yet you people (the non builders) sit back in your chairs and run your mouths like no tomorrow criticizing my advice. all i can say is get off your lazy asses, close your mouths, open your ears and start building.

UFOP is right, i don't want to hear a single word from you people if you are not building or plan on building. cry some where else because we or I am not your baby sitters.

if it was not for UFOP i would be long gone and all existence of me and my work with it. i have over 465 followers following my page and i erased every single bit of awesome research i had in my extremely agitated state i am in right now and for this i am sorry.

MM

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                        It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant people have become.
                        i have devoted my life to the Figuera device and have freely and openly shared my wisdom on this forum just to have it twisted beyond belief and thrown back at my face.
                        normal people would except new technology or information with open arms but not you people, all you do is criticize, ridicule, discredit, break down or twist the information handed to you and bite the hand of the person giving the gift all because your feeble little minds can't comprehend the information being given or it's implications.

i am totally ashamed to even call you human as humans in my book are eager to learn and learn from there mistakes.
                        there is probably only one other person that knows more about this device than i do yet you people (the non builders) sit back in your chairs and run your mouths like no tomorrow criticizing my advice. all i can say is get off your lazy asses, close your mouths, open your ears and start building.

UFOP is right, i don't want to hear a single word from you people if you are not building or plan on building. cry some where else because we or I am not your baby sitters.

if it was not for UFOP i would be long gone and all existence of me and my work with it. i have over 465 followers following my page and i erased every single bit of awesome research i had in my extremely agitated state i am in right now and for this i am sorry.

MM

MM,

This Planet is -unfortunately- full of stupid people...like Ken Wheeler writes..."The Human Animals, scratching their heads..."...

And no sweat...I will offer my over 3600 subscribers or followers on YT...by just uploading a very short video (a teaser) about the machine you are working on...based on "The Figuera Principle"...and showing your user YT Chanel link...simple...that's all!!...they all would go there like in a Stampede...and start subscribing to you...sell them all if you like...and make thousands or Millions of USD...would be all "up to you".

Most of People do not really care "how is it possible?" or "How does it work?"...they all actually do not give "a who"...all they want is just to buy "A Turn Key Machine"...to disconnect off the grid.

Most of people, a majority, do not have the capacity to BUILD FROM SCRATCH, TO MAKE PARTS...FROM ZERO...that is a GIFT, Friend!!

And so...do not even know how to even start using a MIG or a TIG Welder, an Acetylene-Oxygen Torch...nor cutting even thin metal with Dremel Tools...their hands look like from a little wealthy and spoiled rich girl studying in Cambridge or Harvard Universities...

Plus, You do not need any license nor patent to start building and selling the "Figuera's Generators"...all those patents have been on public domain for over one Century...

I surely will help you on that project!!

Which means You do not need to take any BS from absolutely anyone here giving you a hard time.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-21-2016, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• AS you are a man of his word i'm sure you would.

MM
                          Last edited by marathonman; 10-21-2016, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad
                            --> bistander
                            Have you heard anything from Ufopolitics? I think I have lost contact.

Do You have an idea how do I "picture" You Seaad?

As a little ant...

Like those tiny ants that love to get in the sugar pots...and that just by "softly" blowing them...they disappear from my sight...

So, written the above...do you really think I could care less...if you decide to ignore me?...

I actually have dedicated too much of my time to you...so...please...

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-21-2016, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Doubt

UFOP;

I doubt there was ever a connection in the first place as is with the Figuera device.

no need to belittle because without us they will get no where fast.
                              without the driver this thread will crash and burn like OU's thread did.

MM
                              Last edited by marathonman; 10-21-2016, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Sadly MM decided to quit and delete most of his posts with info. I would have prefered to have it in the forum pushing forward this great project. Besides our differences concerning the design of the commutator I think it would have been better to have him in the forum. He got a big audience following this device and this is a success to spread the news.

I hope this project will continue until we reach our final goal. Our reference is the patent filed in 1908. Maybe this one of the few OU cases where we have a full patent disclosure which we just need to tune and unlock. A relative simple device which may become a new paradigm.

I will not share any results until having some important values to share. I wont do as some users that the first device they test it is posted to show that dont work. This is a matter of doing a lot lot lot of tests and fine tunning of the device. If you think this will work in 1 hour of work it is better you quit from this project.
                                https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X