Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cores

And i suppose the core you are referring to looks like this below. that is my bobbins i made from cloth made from recycled plastic bottles bought at wall mart for 24 cents.

this core has since been cut to stop eddy currants from the secondary to the primary. i then resined them back together with thin layer or fiberglass for support, then made my bobbins larger to fit the core. like i said i have wound then but no pic yet. will post finished pic soon.

so therefore my original assumption of N/S being reduced to 25 % in the Figuera device is correct.

i thought lentz law was when you draw currant from a coil the currant causes an opposing magnetic field to the initial field......Hmmm !

like i said, i have studied Figuera INTENSELY, you will be hard pressed to find flaws in my Figuera armor young padewan.

MM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by marathonman; 09-08-2016, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Simplicity at its best...

Originally posted by marathonman View Post

i thought lentz law was when you draw currant from a coil the currant causes an opposing magnetic field to the initial field......Hmmm !

MM
      Let's focus again in the so simple experiment from Faraday 1831...

Let's say the air core coil is wound CW, say our cylinder is facing South (CW) towards Coil, So when you penetrate it, needle deflects positive EMF...and so when you pull it out needle deflects negative EMF...no load on coil except for Galvanometer miniature coil resistance to deflect needle...

What you are seeing there is exactly what you were mentioning before...receding magnetic field generates an opposite spin on the coil wires...

Remember what you wrote previously...Both Poles (N-S) in one magnet are just one single direction spin force...So, many say about that simple experiment...that when bar magnet enters the opposite pole it causes negative deflection...and that is wrong, since both poles spin same way.

And of course, is understood that so called "reversed force" is more critical when any coil is under load...so, it seems. as it is believed it is just "another force"...which is nothing more than magnetic field Induction Force "Inertia" when traveling in one direction it rejects to be pulled out.

Now if theoretically we could get that cylinder magnet to "drive through" air core coil...Galvanometer needle would ONLY deflect positive UNTIL Magnetic Field starts leaving Coil limits...at that exact time it will react trying to "retain it"...needle would be negative then...same deal as when pulling it out.

In the case of Repulsion Fields generating Induction...whichever the polarity may be, it works based on a "Spatial Compression State" rather than a Push-Pull corkscrew action.

Keep going, you are on the very right track...

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-08-2016, 08:51 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Synopsis

I sure wish i could get my synopsis of the Figuera device into the hands of the right people along with my research to convince then to supply a little funding. i would guarantee i would have a 15 to 20 kilowatt production model in less than 6 months.

sigh,oh well, i'll just keep on chugging along.

one thing that has me puzzled, is they say there is no such thing as magnetic particles. so why in hell does the spin change when the magnet is pulled out of the coil.?

i think someone if full of something that smells because something has to be spinning in order for spin direction to change. ....just my two cents worth.

MM
        Last edited by marathonman; 09-08-2016, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
          I sure wish i could get my synopsis of the Figuera device into the hands of the right people along with my research to convince then to supply a little funding. i would guarantee i would have a 15 to 20 kilowatt production model in less than 6 months.

MM
          Hey MM,

You do not need to make 15-20 kW...Just One (1kW) is enough to demonstrate in a video that it works. And as you've said, if it does "Self-Excites" there would not be any Input required at all...so, anything you make, not spending nothing at input... would prove your concept(s)

You do that and show it on a video and am sure you will get some funding to go into a bigger project.

Regards

Ufopolitics.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
            Wistiti:
            The drain pump. my first cores were 1x1x3 inces long, two sets.

MM
            Hi MM!
            Does your 2 output coil set are connect in serie or parallel?

Comment

• series my friend.

for a demo it really doesn't mater though as your proof of concept.
              when you make final build you will have to have power requirements in mind.

UFO;
              yep, all you need is a power supply to start it.

MM
              Last edited by marathonman; 09-09-2016, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• Graph wrong

UFO;

Again i hate to be the barer of bad news but your graph on post # 899 is not correct.
                the pic i have below is the corrected graph where the timing lines go.

respectfully,

MM
                Attached Files

Comment

• Hello all,

Just thought I'd say hello and a big thank you to all that are taking part in this thread. Very interesting stuff. Thank you marathonman for the sharing of your insight and others contributing, and all the questioning.

I have been following when I can. Been very busy lately with stuff but I'm hoping to get into a build in the near future.
                  Last edited by Netica; 09-09-2016, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• 2D-3D Views

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                    UFO;

Again i hate to be the barer of bad news but your graph on post # 899 is not correct.
                    the pic i have below is the corrected graph where the timing lines go.

respectfully,

MM
                    Hello MM,

[IMG][/IMG]

On your drawing above you have a Repulsion Field (N-N) plus you are reflecting the magnetic field influence on the Secondary.

On stage 1, set N is at Minimal strength, while set S North pole is at Max, and you are reflecting that both N poles will "exactly" coincide at line 1...correct?

Stage 4 -Both N would be at line 4 (same current, identical resistance for both)

Stage 8- opposite to stage 1, set N is at Max, set S is at Min...both N poles coincide at line 8.

And so, on my previous drawing I had a N-S arrangement (N is Blue, South is Red) and I was just reflecting the magnetic field displacement on the Primaries only. It is understood it will "influence" the Spatial positioning of the Secondary Coil(s) "Y".

[IMG][/IMG]

So, yes, they are two different configurations based on magnetic polarities interactions and which component we are reflecting field displacement.

Read my post #901 where I respond to Wistiti about my interpretation from patent where Figuera have N-S and I took them as magnetic polarities North-South.

The point here that I find more interesting, is to observe the virtual magnetic field fluctuations along core, whether they are repulsion or attraction and their effect on the secondary output.

However, in the end what really matters is the real output we achieve right?

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-09-2016, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Closing the 360º...question

@Marathonman,

Could you please provide the full connections diagram for the closed 360º sweep of all 13 resistors and the 16 elements commutator?

Figuera only have shown connections up to element 8...

[IMG][/IMG]

The reason why...is just because according to the six connections left (not shown connected at Figuera's) on the upper side of the "R" box...it just do not "add up" to complete the full 16 elements at commutator, unless we "reuse" or "repeat" pins 1 and 8 again like I show below?

This is one way I see we could get a "match"...

[IMG][/IMG]

But then again...why have repeated elements 1-16 and 8-9 when we could just have a 14 elements commutator?

I am discarding that Figuera's Patent may have an error of this kind.

Thanks

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-09-2016, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Just a practical build idea, is there some reason you couldn't use a capacitor in parallel with each primary coil to cancel its reactance at the desired drive frequency? This would make it parallel resonant. I understand that the driving waveform never reverses sign, but essentially it's an AC waveform with a superimposed DC component of greater than the AC amplitude. By selecting the coil winding turns you can make the DC resistance basically any desired value, perhaps 8 ohms or 4 ohms, then you can drive the two primary coils with the two channels of a standard stereo audio amplifier (would have to have a direct-coupled output, most transistor amps do). A computer sound card can generate the necessary quadrature signal.

I understand it wouldn't be self-contained and self-exciting like it would with a part G controller, but it might be a simpler way to demonstrate the power gain in the output section. The capacitors will recapture the inductive energy on every cycle so it isn't lost, the losses would be just the I^2*R loss in the coils. Just an idea, if it has merit consider it, otherwise toss it and move on....

Comment

• What about the Magnetic Fields?

Originally posted by tswift View Post
                          Just a practical build idea, is there some reason you couldn't use a capacitor in parallel with each primary coil to cancel its reactance at the desired drive frequency?
                          Hello Tswift,

Have you considered how the Magnetic Field would behave by being "full time" connected to a cap?

Would it decay-recede as amplify, like it does without the parallel cap?

This device works on fluctuations of the virtual magnetic fields, from a unison decay-equal-amplify relationship which reverses to amplify-equal-decay every 180º of rotation...which is just identical operation as if we physically move two magnets linearly at the same time, back and forth related to a secondary static coil sandwiched between both fields...

IMHO I believe a cap parallel to each primary coil will prevent magnetic field from changing strength through rotation.

Now, where I believe a cap in parallel should work... is at each coil in the "R" Contacts Box (mentioned as resistors in the patent) but that according to MM they are just coils to momentarily store the field energy...this way the cap would assist to the "self exciting" circuit.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-09-2016, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• cop>1

Hi all:

from MM.

"My demo device i built as prof of concept put out 300 watts with 100 in. it was switched with commutators and made with resistance wire that got hot with prolonged used and was not self sustaining."

Nice to see someone achieving a cop>1 for this device.
                            Would be even nicer if we could find out some of the details so that others
                            on this thread could get a head start in replicating.

For a starter,how about:

1. size of resistors
                            2.type of core (straight or otherwise)
                            3.core dimensions
                            4. no. of primary turns
                            5.no. of secondary turns
                            6. wire sizes

Hope we can get some answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              the 16 elements commutator?

Figuera only have shown connections up to element 8...

[IMG][/IMG]

The reason why...is just because according to the six connections left (not shown connected at Figuera's) on the upper side of the "R" box...it just do not "add up" to complete the full 16 elements at commutator, unless we "reuse" or "repeat" pins 1 and 8 again like I show below?
                              Or that it is shown exactly how he wanted it. As shown the electrical frequency is twice the mechanical RPM. A slower commutator rotation keeps mechanical stress and wear lower.

I forgot that he has connections on the comm itself, 1&16, 2&15, 3&14, etc. That indicates he is working back and forth across the resistor bank, kind of piecing together a sinewave type of shape.

Regards,

bi
                              Last edited by bistander; 09-09-2016, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• contacts

UFO;
                                The reason the other contacts are not shown (9-16) is because they are already connected. you have to remember that this device is actually winding's on a core. no resistors or capacitors are involved because there is no need to as part G essentially performs both of these roles.

why he chose to draw it this way i have no clue and even had me stumped for a year. see you are correct in the sense but backwards when you said AC wave form with DC superimposed because it is actually DC with AC superimposed. Figuera need to slightly mimic the function of AC to get the resistance/ currant to fluctuate, with the winding's on a core and a moving contact he achieved his goal. thus having all the superior strengths of DC electromagnet with AC overtones used for switching purposes. utter genius !

referring back to the contacts, i agree they are misleading but that is why 9-16 contacts are not shown because they are all ready connected because they are winding's on a core so there was no need to draw them.

you still seem to think the R box as you put it, is separate, this would be incorrect. it says it is just a drawing to facilitate the comprehension of the function. it is in fact one unit comprising of multiple roles.

if you put caps anywhere in the positions you have stated the device will in fact not switch properly thus rendering the device useless.

elchepo;

since i have sold the device to buy pure iron cores i no longer have it but i do still have my notes. i have since moved and most of my stuff is still in boxes so give me a few days to find them. i am in the middle of a financial proposal also so please be patient, i will post it.
                                quote;
                                "I forgot that he has connections on the comm itself, 1&16, 2&15, 3&14, etc. That indicates he is working back and forth across the resistor bank, kind of piecing together a sinewave type of shape."

exactly, for resistive/currant change only, DC with AC overtones.

MM
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by marathonman; 09-09-2016, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X