Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rectangle N ?
    Rectangle S ?

Figuera nevers used the words "north" or "south" in his 1908 patent. It is important to realize of this fact.
    https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Look how the VTA by Floyd Sweet was supposed to be designed…

And also the Magnacoaster by Richard Willis (Patent WO2009065219A1) ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadman View Post
        After studying the Figuera and Buforn patents for over a year I have come to a few conclusions regarding this particular patent. It has some good points and bad points.

The magnetic flux inducing the current can be much stronger, more ampere turns, potentially higher output.

No expensive electrical steel or soft iron required.

There is no iron in the armature and the armature is not part of the magnetic circuit.

Lower induction losses in the armature compared to toothed barrel wound armatures.

No eddy current losses in the armature core.

Possibly little or no concern for 'back ampere turns' in the armature.

However, since the armature rotates there will be some power consumed to accomplish that. Also increased amp turns also means higher copper costs, but since x amount of amp turns will induce x amount of current I question whether that is a real improvement. In this design the air gaps in the magnetic circuit are much greater so the reluctance will be much higher and require more amp turns to begin with. Perhaps that is what necessitated the dual coils to begin with? Maintaining rigidity in the armature windings also looks like it could be an issue.

Whether the advantages of this design outweigh the disadvantages is questionable at this point, but I look forward to your results.

I have a feeling that Figuera wanted a patent to sell and he built a generator like this, but I believe his later patents and those submitted by Buforn were improvements on this idea.

Regards
        You do not have to increase the amps turn. Just utilise serially connected Multifilar wire and you will get Enormous Amount of Flux. Same lent of wire divided into 20 or 200 strands twisted together and now connected to get her in series and use that to make your primaries.

Comment

• Originally posted by penno64 View Post
          Hi Wonju,

I have been reading the PDF and can understand most of it.

The one item I would appreciate some clarification on is the fixed
          cylinder "G" with the connections 1 to 16 that connect to the brushes.

The bridging contacts and the brush arrangement are what I am unable
          to visualise.

Any help appreciated.

Regards, Penno
          Forget about Part G, use AC from a Pure Sine Wave inverter. Use high frequency which requires your inverter center tapped transformer must me be made with Moulded core which is always high frequency.

Comment

• Originally posted by darediamond View Post
            You do not have to increase the amps turn. Just utilise serially connected Multifilar wire and you will get Enormous Amount of Flux. Same lent of wire divided into 20 or 200 strands twisted together and now connected to get her in series and use that to make your primaries.
            I can stack 3 spools on one post to get up to 18 strands but I have
            to pull the wire back much further down the hall way so as to keep
            the length of each conductor the same.

Thane Heins also uses the coil winding formula you laid out here.
            He calls his coils REGENX coils. Other put their names on this Tesla
            innovation.

Have you seen my coil winder in action? This is one of few winders
            posted on youtube tho I am sure more exist and some pay to send
            out to coil winding companies.

Have you ever wound a coil like this?

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4BRj1vS0Sg[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
              WRONG ! Where do you see armature rotating ? The essence is that NO SINGLE IRON part is rotating ! That's what let us "don't kill the dipole" because N S N S N S electromagnets are in steady state position, never changed but forced mechanical action. That is precisely stated in the patent.....the 90% or more of mechanical energy is used to overcome magnetic attaction and repulsion due to lenz law and that point is eliminated as indirectly Figuera stated.
              Surprisingly the later patent is nothing more then eliminating the last minor problem..... Got it ? there is really nothing complicated (except it require precise mechanical skills to replicate it)
              "Precise Mechanical Skills To Replicate It." WORD!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Any experienced electronic guru here ? I have a few questions.
                Do you have pure sinewave inverter schematic with variable frequency and voltage output ?
                How can it be simulated with HV transistor amplifier ?
                Can the shape of electronic signal be easy modified even if that shape is not a simple variation of sine or square or triangle but some special timing of some partial signals ?
                Can transistor amplifier amplify a rectified sinewave signal ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                  I can stack 3 spools on one post to get up to 18 strands ..................

Have you seen my coil winder in action? This is one of few winders
                  posted on youtube tho I am sure more exist and some pay to send
                  out to coil winding companies.

Have you ever wound a coil like this?

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                  Any experienced electronic guru here ? I have a few questions.
                  Originally posted by darediamond View Post
                  "Precise Mechanical Skills To Replicate It." WORD!!!!!!!!!
                  We might be talking to a translating machine or some who can only
                  say the words they are use to that can be translated. It doesn't seem
                  like this is a real person because they are deaf. Or they can not hear.

So many live in fear of their peers and will not open up for evaluation.
                  DareDiamond is no different than 99 percent of those who are members
                  yet never exchange thoughts.

Like I said before, only a handful of men left who do not live in fear
                  who speak their minds. Ask a question, try to engage a conversation
                  and the people curl up in sheer revolt.

So sad. The world is so divided

Comment

• BromiKey

What are you talking about ? If something I said is not clear that it's due to language barrier, because English is not my first language and I operate the limited amount of words.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                      We might be talking to a translating machine or some who can only
                      say the words they are use to that can be translated. It doesn't seem
                      like this is a real person because they are deaf. Or they can not hear.

So many live in fear of their peers and will not open up for evaluation.
                      DareDiamond is no different than 99 percent of those who are members
                      yet never exchange thoughts.

Like I said before, only a handful of men left who do not live in fear
                      who speak their minds. Ask a question, try to engage a conversation
                      and the people curl up in sheer revolt.

So sad. The world is so divided
                      Well I earlier choose not to give you a reply because I see.you are not open to suggestive advice.
                      You are asking me if have build a generally common machine which I readily have a version of as if that is the prerequisite to offering you freely a working advice.

And finally, you justified my thought about you reasoning and acting childishly.
                      How RUDE you are!!!.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by darediamond View Post
                        Well I earlier choose not to give you a reply because I see.you are not open to suggestive advice.
                        You are asking me if have build a generally common machine which I readily have a version of as if that is the prerequisite to offering you freely a working advice.

And finally, you justified my thought about you reasoning and acting childishly.
                        How RUDE you are!!!.
                        Yes I am open for a conversation/advice. I see you have a winding and
                        think your input so far is excellent. I like
                        to get the group exchange.

I am open to your machine. Great that you post these pictures
                        of your work. Excellent.
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 07-20-2016, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• This is from a 2012 version of Patrick Kelly ebook, chapter 3, about Richard Willis generator and a simplified version done from a user called silverhealtheu.

"
                          Richard Willis Generator

The input power supply is fed to an electromagnet but is converted into a pulsed supply by the use of an interrupter switch which may be mechanical or electronic. As can be seen, the arrangement is particularly simple although it is an unusual configuration with the electromagnet core touching one of the permanent magnets and not the other. The magnet and electromagnet poles are important, with the permanent magnet North poles pointing towards the electromagnet and when the electromagnet is powered up, it’s South pole is towards the North pole of the permanent magnet which it is touching. This means that when the electromagnet is powered up, its magnetic field strengthens the magnetic field of that magnet.

There is a one-centimetre gap at the other end of the electromagnet and it’s North pole opposes the North pole of the second permanent magnet. With this arrangement, each electromagnet pulse has a major magnetic effect on the area between the two permanent magnets

Silverhealtheu

One of the EVGRAY yahoo forum members whose ID is ‘silverhealtheu’ has described a simple device which appears to be not unlike the Richard Willis generator above.

The device consists of an iron bar one inch (25 mm) in diameter and one foot (300 mm) long. At one end, there is a stack of five neodymium magnets and at the opposite end, a single neodymium magnet. At the end with the five magnets, there is a coil of wire which is strongly pulsed by a drive circuit. Down the length of the bar, a series of pick-up coils are positioned. Each of these coils picks up the same level of power that is fed to the pulsing coil and the combined output is said to exceed the input power.

"

Look for the similarities with Figuera... All is about distorting the magnetic fields between two confronted magnets or electromagnets configured in repulsion mode.

Comment

• And if you need more facts please read this chapter 22 in P.Kelly ebook: (edited: currently PJK located that chapter in the 18th chapter of his ebook)

Overcoming the Lenz Law Effect , by Vladimir Utkin.

Vladimir Utkin and Lenz's Law

Last edited by hanon1492; 02-16-2017, 07:52 PM. Reason: Changed chapter 22 to 18 according to current notation in the ebook

Comment

• Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
                              And if you need more facts please read this chapter 22 in P.Kelly ebook:

Overcoming the Lenz Law Effect , by Vladimir Utkin.

Vladimir Utkin and Lenz's Law

Comment

• Originally posted by matu at OU regarding the Figuera magnetic circuit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crq9j-f6Z7g

Regards
                                CM

Comment

Working...
                                X