No announcement yet.

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the picture in the patent looks like a view from the top. And then all coils are wound in the same plane, and core legs (hidden, obscured) going in the Z axis so looks like a 3 phase xformer config to me as to core geometry.
    “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

• Hi,

I have found another device based on MAGNETIC REPULSION. It is called Gap Power.

The device consists of two lateral groups of permanent magnets and one intermediate permanent magnet in repulsion mode. It has two lateral coils with are fed with pulses in order to act as "magnetic switch" of the lateral permanent magnets field. The idea is to block the magnetic field of each group of magnets: while one group is pushing the other group is blocked. Then the action is reversed and the intermediate magnets is swung back and forth. The author states that it is an overunity motor. He calls the effect as Magnetic Amplification and Neutralization.

- Two lateral magnetic fields (oscillating / alternating)
      - One intermediate device to capture those oscillations

Do you see, for any chance, some similarities with Figuera´s generator?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnWuPzAKigs

Regards

Attached Files
      https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Hi all,

I have uploaded a video with the foundation of the Figuera generator based on two poles in repulsion mode. It is a very good video. I recommend you to look for 10 minutes to watch it. I explain why Figuera did not define clearly the pole orientation, and how he emulated a common generator in a motionless device.

The whole interpretation of a device to create a "virtual motion" by using the repulsion between 2 electromagnets and the movement back and forth of their fields:

https://vimeo.com/155371840

Regards

Attached Files
        Last edited by hanon1492; 02-16-2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• @Hanon

Indeed, a sensible hypothesis! How close to a proof are you?

I shelved my attempt with the 'Figuera' a few months ago after I discovered another Lenzless alternative.
          Resonance to all !

Comment

• The whole interpretation of a device to create a "virtual motion" by using the repulsion between 2 electromagnets and the movement back and forth of their fields:

https://vimeo.com/155371840
            Hi all,

I attach here the slides of the video into a PDF file.

Video Slices in PDF

Also I have uploaded the video with the audio in spanish: https://vimeo.com/155371841

Just a funny coincidence: Have you notice that Figuera generator is like the Ying Yang?

Two opposite forces in movement but in balance: when one is at maximun the other is at minimun

Keep the balance !!

Animated Gif with the generator in repulsion mode:
            Last edited by hanon1492; 02-16-2017, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• The VTA from Floyd Sweet seems to have used also two electromagnets in repulsion (North- North) to modulate the magnetic field and create a virtual motion of the field lines. Please check this link. It has some interesting sketches:

Floyd "Sparky" Sweet - VTA Replication Project - Update 18-01-10

I copy here a couple of sentences from that page:

"No Lenz Law is exerted on the Input Coil from the Output Coil"

"Input is less than to be expected"

"We don't have the necessity of separating Flux (Flux Linking Law E=-dPhi/dt) we only need to modulate Flux (Flux Cutting Law E=B·v·l) and this can be done with very little power like Floyd said all those years back"

Comment

• poles

Hi All, When 2 of the same poles approach each other, the waves get distorted..they push away from each other in various direction, the opposite poles concentrate the lines down to nothing, a central plane.
                Rotating the fields of the magnets , with coils pulsing between attraction and deflection....should do it.
                artv

Comment

• Many many months ago a user (as soon as nov-2012) posted an interpretation of the motionless 1902 patent, patent 30378, also using poles in repulsion mode: N-N or S-S. In that time, as we were just looking for N-S poles, I missed that post because I could not understanding why he used two induced coils and why he confronted two North poles.

Now, while re-reading the forum, I found this post and now I can see his idea.

Basically this user is proposing to use also like poles facing each other (in repulsion) in the motionless 1902 patent. As the magnetic field crash in the central zone between electromagnets he suggests to place two induced coils. One at each side in order to capture all the magnetic lines which go to one and to the other side.

If you just use one induced coil the resulting induction will be null because one part of the coil is induced in the opposed direction to the other part. This is his explanation:

I am alternately powering the electromagnets because when the electromagnets are setup to be opposing to each other as one electromagnet starts to power down the lines of force shift toward it causing them to be pushed through the coil. When it is set up this way the electromagnets only have to vary in strength in relation to to each other to cause induction in the secondary coil. In the diagrams I have provided earlier in this thread I have shown how anyone can prove all this out. Also when you do it this way the wires in the top of the induced coil have an opposite sign as the wires in the bottom of the coil. This is why it is necessary to split the coil in the middle, and hook the wires like I did. When the induced coil is used in this way it's flux can not effect the flux of the primary electromagnets.

I just post here this interpretation. Until now I was thinking that the this patent was different to the 1908 patent. Now I am not sure if they are equivalent or not.

One image is from that user. For clarity I have supperimposed his coil winding proposal into the patent diagram in order to grasp his idea.

I had always wondered why Figuera left so much room for the electromagnet winding at both side of the central core. Note that he left almost the same room for the wires as the diameter of the soft iron core.

Just for your study. Do you think it could work fine? Folowing this interpretation I think that a pancacke coil with an internal hollow as big as the soft iron core will also fit this requirement.

Regards

Open links to download those images: Image1 Image2
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by hanon1492; 01-26-2015, 01:50 PM. Reason: Links updated

Comment

• Hi

Here's a short video by me with some ideas about the Figuera patent. I think that the flux was directed through either an air gap or solid block, and the pickup wires were contained within then. The main flux could be either from an electro-magnet or a permanent magnet, and that flux is shifted by a secondary electro-magnet which may form part of a tank circuit. Anyway, that's my thoughts for what they are worth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoZC...ature=youtu.be

Rds

John

Comment

• From Figuera patent #30378 (Motionless generator) (1902) (textual quote):

" In Gramme ring and in current dynamos, current is produce
                      by induction produced on the wire of the induced circuits while
                      its coils cut the lines of force "

" The inventors believe that is exactly the same that the induced
                      circuit coils cut the lines of force, than that these lines of force cross the induced wire. "

Therefore:

1 - Figuera was searching for induction by flux cutting the wires into a motionless device.

2 - How did Figuera get to move laterally the lines of force and cut the induced wire?

For me this is the key of Figuera´s motionless patents: using two electromagnets to move the lines of force forward and backward.

Comment

• Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
                        From Figuera patent #30378 (Motionless generator) (1902) (textual quote):

Therefore:

1 - Figuera was searching for induction by flux cutting the wires into a motionless device.

2 - How did Figuera get to move laterally the lines of force and cut the induced wire?

For me this is the key of Figuera´s motionless patents: using two electromagnets to move the lines of force forward and backward.
                        Definately he was searching for moving lines of force, however the patent you mentioned seems to be evolved dynamo engine based on shape of the apparatus presented on schematic from patent.

Comment

• Hi all,
                          I want to offer here a possible implementation of the Figuera 1902 generator, teh one excited by pulsed current.

I want to tell you one story: I started with the Figuera project in october 2012 when I read in many general forums a user posting many times the same message. Just google: Clemente Figuera canarion ,and you will see. In summary he told that the system works and that we should replicate Figuera´s patents. I got intrigued because that man was very enthusiatic and open to tell it. In one forum I got his email by contacting with the webmaster.

We maintained a email thread for some months and then suddenly he stopped sending me emails. In those emails he told me that the system is very simple and that using 12 V and 3A, pulsed with a VFD or similar, as input he got around 3000 watts in the output. He was using one electromagnet and in each side he placed one induced coil. I got surprised because this was not the Figuera design. Figuera always used two electromagnet one in each side and the "induced circuit" -as he called it- was in the middle.

He also sent me some more designs with two electromagnets and the induced coils in the middle . This was Figuera design. The amazing thing is that those designs had TWO INDUCED COILS in the middle . Why two coils and not just one?, I thought. He also told me to put an aislant between the electromagnets and the coils (the same that it´s being suggested now in the thread of bucking coils with the loose coupling concept). He also told that I should move the coils in order to find the correct place. Even he told me that the induced coil must have an small angle with respect to the electromagnets. As I didn´t understand why he used 2 induced coils or the aislant I didn´t take care of that design because I thought it was against the logic and it was nonsense. I did not replicate that design. Now in the bucking coils thread I see many similarities with this design.

I attach here the sketches that he sent me (I already posted this info in a pdf many months ago but probably nobody remember that right now) . In one email he sent one sketch but few minutes later he sent me a second email with the wiring changed and he said to be correct now. He never told me precise data, for that reason I don´t know if the electromagnets polarity was North-South or North-North. He was very cryptic.

In sumary: I think that using two inducers (one in each side) and two induced coils in bucking mode, with those inducers facing North-North then you will have that each inducer field just reach one of the bucking coils. In this case you could excite each induced coil with one inducer field and the induced current in both coils will add up perfectly and maybe the Lenz effect in the electromagnets could be reduced.

I stronly recommend you to follow the thread about bucking coils because it could have some keys for replicating the Figuera 1902 patent. Bucking Coil forum and here an interesting video

Link to Image 1 and Image 2
                          Regards
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by hanon1492; 01-27-2015, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Hi hanon, thanks for sharing.
                            In the second drawing, if the primary coils are wound in same direction, then those primaries are bucking each other.
                            Normally, that would negate the primary inducer field, though with those core gaps, not sure how that would affect it.
                            I'll have to study this clem/figuera setup more.
                            peace love light

Edit: i see, he was creating virtual motion, flux cutting.
                            I watched your video hanon, i wonder if a flip flop circuit could work to create the alternating same polarity in each outside coil.
                            I will remove the bifilar on my bucking setup and wind single wire and try it.
                            Last edited by SkyWatcher; 01-27-2015, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• Following the bucking coil concept.

Two inducers and two output bucking coils. Inducers have like poles facing each other , therefore the system is simetric and each induced coil is trasversed for each inducer field. Both effect add up to contribute to the final voltage output.

Attached Files

Comment

• scalarbeamer

Hello All

We have seen that the bucking coils can react with produced waves and a disc of magnets. They also react to a small running motor close by and really react to the scalarbeamer. For those that want to see something really strange see the following for magnet details and check out what a scalarbeamer does to this system, POWER.

SCALARBEAMER

Prochiro
                                "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                                Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X