Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys

I finished winding the small motor. So, it worked, I have 2 phase output, lots of spikes, but something to work with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-l6WRq01jA

I am going to try the rotating field, next, to see if it will do the trick. Spin something, then mount it. The toroid is bifilar, so I can close some coils, tesla did a lot of that, adding in series, creating harmonics, imho. Looks like the priest also was adding coils in series, etc.

If anyone wants help building one of these motors just let me know, its pretty simple.

Machine

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
      Hi Guys

I finished winding the small motor. So, it worked, I have 2 phase output, lots of spikes, but something to work with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-l6WRq01jA

I am going to try the rotating field, next, to see if it will do the trick. Spin something, then mount it. The toroid is bifilar, so I can close some coils, tesla did a lot of that, adding in series, creating harmonics, imho. Looks like the priest also was adding coils in series, etc.

If anyone wants help building one of these motors just let me know, its pretty simple.

Machine
      machinealive , just watched your vid ..... cool Job

now we know what the priest was trying to do ( in a crude way for now ) by cutting the lines of Force
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-28-2013, 05:17 PM.
      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• PDF on my thoughts of static generator

Hi

Here's a link to a pdf by myself that may give some inspiration or not!

http://library-1.bdg-energy.co.uk/EL...OR-ef-copy.pdf

Here's a video of one test setup:

Static Generator V1 Test - YouTube

Regards

John
        Last edited by john_g; 12-03-2013, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Pdf

Hi John, I was reading your PDF ,very interesting, you mention the magnetic fields not sharing the same axis.
          I never thought of this before.
          Off setting magnetic fields, of equal strength, with an added field....just a thought.
          artv

Comment

• Y'all might be ALOT smarter than me, I've heard alot of good stuff around here, but as usual, you hear some bullie types, you hear some jokes, and you hear some truth. It works better if there is alot of truth, some jokes and NO bullies. IMHO. WE need to help everyone.
            PS Please remember that not all of us have a Doctorits Degree or what ever the GOV says is required to do or understand this stuff, we like to do it for fun and to help others, EXCEPT FOR THE ONES THAT ARE ONLY!!!! AFTHER PROFET
            !!! ANY AND ALL POLICTICALS!! to help themselves.
            True or not?

Best wishes to the smartest, they might help the rest!!!
            Last edited by RMatt; 12-05-2013, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shylo View Post
              Hi John, I was reading your PDF ,very interesting, you mention the magnetic fields not sharing the same axis.
              I never thought of this before.
              Off setting magnetic fields, of equal strength, with an added field....just a thought.
              artv
              Hi Shylo

Thanks. As I said (could be wrong) having fields interacting but not joining may be the way forward. That way a secondary varying field which pushes/pulls the main field, will have its energy returned back to source (origin).

The material for the induction plate needs to be very soft otherwise areas end up permanently polarized in one direction where the fields interact and are very difficult to unlock.

Regards

John

Comment

• Originally posted by john_g View Post
                Hi Shylo

Thanks. As I said (could be wrong) having fields interacting but not joining may be the way forward. That way a secondary varying field which pushes/pulls the main field, will have its energy returned back to source (origin).

The material for the induction plate needs to be very soft otherwise areas end up permanently polarized in one direction where the fields interact and are very difficult to unlock.

Regards

John
                Bingo One field is man made and one is omnipresent...

Comment

• Well I don't have a clue what "omnipresent" means?
                  One field of a given strength interacting with a field, of either stronger ,or weaker strength , will cause flow, (migration of electrons)?
                  I think we have to stop looking at it as a path.
                  More a point of unbalance.
                  Just thinking out loud.
                  artv

Comment

• Correct!

Originally posted by shylo View Post
                    Well I don't have a clue what "omnipresent" means?
                    One field of a given strength interacting with a field, of either stronger ,or weaker strength , will cause flow, (migration of electrons)?
                    Just thinking out loud.
                    artv
                    Art, I agree. The point of imbalance is key. And now we need a, always present, field to unbalance. A strong one that is everywhere. Hmmm, something like the magnetic field of the earth.
                    Randy
                    _

Comment

• Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                      Art, I agree. The point of imbalance is key. And now we need a, always present, field to unbalance. A strong one that is everywhere. Hmmm, something like the magnetic field of the earth.
                      Randy
                      For me question is : what does make Earth rotation ? It has to be HUGE power.

Comment

• Hi all,

There is a spanish patent about a overunity generator filed in 1955 by David Hogan and carlos Ludovik Jakovlewich (patent ES225316) which is curiously very very similar to the Figuera patent No. 303376 , the one with the rotary drum coil. In this patent the coil is stationary and the magnets are mounted over some rotating discs.

I have translated the claims of this patent:

---------------------
                        CLAIMS SPANISH PATENT ES225316

The authors claim in this patent:

1) New electric generator characterized by the existence of series of discs, variable in number and in dimension, susceptible to host "magnets".

2) New electric generator according to claim 1 characterized in that the series of discs are mounted on a shaft in parallel arrangement ; the shaft rests on its sides over bearings. This arrangement of supporting bearings allow its intermediate extension if required.

3 ) New electric generator according to claims 1 and 2,wherein the " magnets " located in the discs must be placed parallely on the shaft. These discs, spaced, will allow that the poles of the magnets ( magnetos) of each disk are facing " north-south " (opposition of poles).

4) New electric generator according to claims 1 to 3, characterized in that between the discs (series of two) a stationary or fixed screen or sieve (grids) of copper wire or any electroconductive material glazed and covered with insulation is placed.

----------------------------------
                        In the description it is clearly stated that the authors are describing an overunity generator where a part of the energy produced could be used to power the machine and the rest could be used externally for other uses.

Any comments?

Patent in pdf

https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Cancelling out

Hi Hanon, In the lower right drawing ,with the coil inserted..the coil is being hit by 2 opposite fields?
                          When can you draw the load off of that coil?
                          If the coil was off-set , with the magnetic alignment, and the magnets off-set, could the collapse of the leading edge of induction, assist ?
                          Due to the fact it creates an opposite reaction.
                          Feed the collapse to the propagation of the field?
                          This stuff needs to be considered.
                          artv

Comment

• Originally posted by shylo View Post
                            Well I don't have a clue what "omnipresent" means?
                            Just thinking out loud.
                            artv
                            allow me to Inject on Boguslaws behalf Omni from the Latin omnis meaning “all” In this context Omni present meaning from every direction or everywhere, Or to narrow that down into common parlance basically “from the sea of energy” or as Bert said
                            'Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.'
                            ergo there must be a sea of the stuff “omni” present around us (as many researchers attest) and It is this I believe Boguslaw is referring to. And which you are contemplating at 90 deg .. which being at 90 deg is of course a reactive component and will thrive and prosper in a resonant condition.

Amazing Resonance Experiment! - YouTube

I did try to project this before, I failed I was not up to the task its a silly stupid concept but frustratingly difficult to convey so if your prepared to take an open view I'll try again it might be easier now as you have proved to yourself s a lot of what I wrote many pages ago.
                            Allow me briefly to alter your focus from the machine itself to the energy source … and that girls and boys is a lead acid battery. All said and done you are asking this box ( The lead acid battery) to supply electrical energy and at the same time remain “fully charged” Which ever way you try and cut the cake its as simple as that.
                            Now if I haven't put you all to sleep, and given you are already at 90 deg even though your perhaps not aware that is both a reactive and resonant area, for the great unwashed you have just entered a different dimention for the mathematicians you are now in imaginary numbers, for RF guys uber receptive! (depending on Q factor of course) I would like you to swing right away for a little and read this carefully .. particularly where lead acid batteries are brought back from the grave and fully charged in minutes .. as they approach resonance (90 deg obviously)
                            Its nasty .. frightening even, dangerous certainly! still it does this ..I promise!(do it if youv'e got the spunk) and that is the heart core and driving power of this machine, but its a lot bloody safer than straight across the grid I promise you, There was something a bit tongue in cheek with the American understatement 'Kinda scary' I thought as I tried it . Still you make up your own mind . I think practically at least this machine is just one half step further on. Heres the bones then ,, you have to make the battery resonant
                            thats the heart the soul and the reason for everything else. as for the rest of the phisssh aduino and all the rest of the vomit .. drop kick it .. long grass, off field .

Capacitive Battery Charger - John Saves Energy

Now .. if you can, factor that in to where you are right now.
                            look back at my hopeless feeble previous effort to explain ( it may help) Boguslaws saying it loud and clear and I'm trying to help as best I may, Tesla had it bang to right you have to look at the whole circuit, In this case that means the lead acid battery, Its reactance and how it responds to the world around it.
                            You guys are concentrating on the machine itself rather than what the machine has to achieve. Ah
                            But slowly oh so very slowly moving in the direction you must (simply must) take! Make the battery sing ! Make it resonate !
                            every battery is different and so the tuning will be different. That is what that coil of wire does with the adjustment..
                            There is a deal more to this .. wow is there .. still if you can do the simple bits a/ confirm reactive (resonant current) does what all these people say to a battery, And then b/ engineer your machine to do exactly that to then I'm sure you'll make Boguslaw and certainly me much happier.
                            Its not hard now , look up George wise man capacitive battery charging , better still George Wiseman turn your electric meter backwards, add it to “John saves money and then ” join the dots “ all the bits are there just join them and engineer
                            bring your machine to that state and IMHO its … game over.. but I tried before
                            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Shylo,
                              I read the Hogan & Jakovlewich patent and it is curious that there are not details about the wires location. I also noted your point about the cancellation. It is clear that the patent drawing is wrong.

Maybe the authors were trying to hide the real configuration of the wires. The key feature of Hogan & Jakovlewich patent is the location of the wires (how to locate them and avoid the lenz effect) and it is not told in the patent text. IMO the wires must cross diametrically between two discs (NS) and then the return path is between other two discs with the contrary poles placement (SN). This is not drawn but this configuration is covered inside the claims.

...________
                              N | S.......S | N
                              N | S.......S | N
                              N | S.......S | N

My point for uploading this patent is to see the similarities with Figuera patent No. 30376 , the ond with a rotary drum. Maybe we could extrapolate some enlightening idea which could be behind both patents.

Regards
                              https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Sorry, but I do not see any conflict...

Originally posted by shylo View Post
                                Hi Hanon, In the lower right drawing ,with the coil inserted..the coil is being hit by 2 opposite fields?
                                When can you draw the load off of that coil?
                                If the coil was off-set , with the magnetic alignment, and the magnets off-set, could the collapse of the leading edge of induction, assist ?
                                Due to the fact it creates an opposite reaction.
                                Feed the collapse to the propagation of the field?
                                This stuff needs to be considered.
                                artv
                                Hello Shylo, Hello Hanon, hello to all,

I am sorry, but I had to post this...

I really do not see any conflicts in either the windings or the Magnetic Fields on this Patent...

This is the way I "read" or Interpret this Graphics into 3D:

[IMG][/IMG]

If You guys look at the FIG II I have chosen from drawings...please note all the lines at coil, depicting the outer exposed wires...

I see it as another Diametrical Winding of this coil...maybe I am seeing this form of winding even in my Soup...

I believe the Magnets Convention they have used...is the type I was discussing on my other Thread related to My Dual Rotor Asymm Motors...where I am eventually "forced" to show BOTH POLES of each Magnet in order to be understood inner-outer interacts...and Not only the side that is Interacting with the Coils...See below:

[IMG][/IMG]

So, for a better understanding of this Patent...We should "IGNORE" Outer or Exterior Poles in each Disc...concentrating in just inner ones facing coil...so, Half Circumference N->S sandwiched between coil would be creating an "A" Magnetic Field...while the other Two "Semi-Circumference" S<-N (sounds familiar Hanon?...) forms the second Magnetic Field.

One of the Advantages I see on this Type of Generator...is the reduction in size, therefore, in resistance of what we call in the Radial, the "Horizontal Wires" from Coil, in a typical configuration, not inducing any electricity, since they do not cut fields perpendicularly. And those are the ones seen at FIG II.

Is understood I have rotated the magnets from the way is shown on Patent Drawings...which is a completely "FRONTAL VIEW"(FIG III & IV)

In this patent Coil is Static...while Magnets are fixed to shaft and as they say..."Must be very well balanced"...So, also Disc+Magnets here serve as a "Flywheel Effect" assisting Rotation.

Also, this is based on a "Two Fields Generator"...or a Four Pole...We could also conceive a Four Fields or Eight Poles by using quarters (or 90º) facing magnets...depending on RPM's and AC sine wave design required.

I call this type of Generator an "AXIAL TYPE"...and not the RADIAL we see everyday at work...I believe, a similar type is utilized in the Windmills flat, pancake types, and not the Long Cylindrical (Radial) ones.

Figueras is a "Cylindrical" or Radial Type...related to the Geometry of their Volumes.

Kind Regards to all

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-15-2013, 04:32 AM.
                                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Working...
                                X