No announcement yet.

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have found that, be enveloping a patient in a high potential, high frequency field in such a manner that no closed circuit is completed through his body, radioactive and other electronic and radiation phenomena can be used therapeutically with considerably greater effectiveness than if used alone.
    so what would happen if you replace Body with Crystal Radio

This unknown energy, he thought, had amplified the small electric current used in the machine.

Crystal Electrical Generator.

ps: Tesla Coil And Crystal Radio are not much different ( visually )

you know what else is made of crystals .... solar Panel

--------------

I had to accept a position as draftsman in the Central Telegraph Office of the Hungarian
    Government at a salary which I deem it my privilege not to disclose! Fortunately, I soon won the
    interest of the Inspector-in-Chief and was thereafter employed on calculations, designs and
    estimates in connection with new installations, until the Telephone Exchange was started, when I
    took charge of the same. The knowledge and practical experience I gained in the course of this
    work was most valuable and the employment gave me ample opportunities for the exercise of my
    inventive faculties. I made several improvements in the Central Station apparatus and perfected
    a telephone repeater or amplifier which was never patented or publicly described but would be
    creditable to me even today
    . In recognition of my efficient assistance the organizer of the
    undertaking, Mr. Puskas, upon disposing of his business in Budapest, offered me a position in
    Paris which I gladly accepted.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...55819444,d.d2k

or My Inventions by Nikola Tesla Autobiography YouTube - YouTube

V. The Magnifying Transmitter

As I review the events of my past life I realize how subtle are the influences that shape our
    destinies. An incident of my youth may serve to illustrate. One winter's day I managed to climb a
    steep mountain, in company with other boys. The snow was quite deep and a warm southerly
    wind made it just suitable for our purpose. We amused ourselves by throwing balls which would
    roll down a certain distance, gathering more or less snow, and we tried to outdo one another in
    this exciting sport. Suddenly a ball was seen to go beyond the limit, swelling to enormous
    proportions
    until it became as big as a house and plunged thundering into the valley below with a
    force that made the ground tremble. I looked on spellbound, incapable of understanding what
    had happened. For weeks afterward the picture of the avalanche was before my eyes and I
    wondered how anything so small could grow to such an immense size. Ever since that time the
    magnification of feeble actions fascinated me

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-02-2013, 07:47 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• shall we continue :

I have found that, be enveloping a patient in a high potential, high frequency field in such a manner that no closed circuit is completed through his body, radioactive and other electronic and radiation phenomena can be used therapeutically with considerably greater effectiveness than if used alone.

The exact reason for this is not known, nor is it known definitely which, the electric field or the radioactive phenomena, acts upon the other to produce the advantageous results. It is thought, however, that the electric field permeating the body of the patient as it does attracts the radioactive emanations or radiations and enables them to penetrate considerably deeper into the tissues and vital organs of the patient than would otherwise be the case

Leon Sprink - Antigravity - patents

In the simplest form of the invention, Sprink used a grounded container ( armature / bus bar ) placed in an electrostatic field. More control and power was obtained with geometric arrays of positive electrodes mounted diagonally from grounded electrodes ( or coils etc .... ).
      The form (e.g., a cube) was mounted upright and aligned East-West. 1000 to 5000 KV of positive charge (per meter of electrode separation) was applied for two weeks or longer to establish a zone of activation, spreading up to 60 meters :
      think searl engine placed in an electrostatic field/ " Faraday Cage"
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-02-2013, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Tesla and Ball Lighting

rotating field generator

+

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...55819444,d.d2k

or My Inventions by Nikola Tesla Autobiography YouTube - YouTube

V. The Magnifying Transmitter

As I review the events of my past life I realize how subtle are the influences that shape our
        destinies. An incident of my youth may serve to illustrate. One winter's day I managed to climb a
        steep mountain, in company with other boys. The snow was quite deep and a warm southerly
        wind made it just suitable for our purpose. We amused ourselves by throwing balls which would
        roll down a certain distance, gathering more or less snow, and we tried to outdo one another in
        this exciting sport. Suddenly a ball was seen to go beyond the limit, swelling to enormous
        proportions
        until it became as big as a house and plunged thundering into the valley below with a
        force that made the ground tremble. I looked on spellbound, incapable of understanding what
        had happened. For weeks afterward the picture of the avalanche was before my eyes and I
        wondered how anything so small could grow to such an immense size. Ever since that time the
        magnification of feeble actions fascinated me

see also : Winter electrostatic shock - Car Talk

This invention, which I have described in technical publications, attempts to imitate, in a very crude way, the nervous system in the human body.'

Nicolas Tesla

"The Transmission of Electrical Energy Without Wires as a Means for Furthering Peace" by Nikola Tesla

It was not long before I was aware that also all my movements were prompted in the same way, and so, searching, observing, and verifying continuously, year by year, I have, by every thought and every act of mine, demonstrated, and do so daily, to my absolute satisfaction, that I am an automaton endowed with power of movement, which merely responds to external stimuli beating upon my sense organs, and thinks and acts and moves accordingly

"The Problem of Increasing Human Energy" by Nikola Tesla.
        Thomas H. MORAY speech - Nu Energy â„¢

While on this subject of the vibrations of matter, be it in the Universe or beyond the microscopic, let me state that one finds another very interesting discovery for which we must acknowledge the help of Dr. Robert B. Craig, without whose accomplishment in obtaining the original support of a branch of the United States Government for research in Cosray Electric Therapy, this very valuable equipment might never have been given to the public. Also, we might not have made the discovery that the living cell oscillates very similarly to the oscillations of the Universe and can be expressed mathematically, much as the oscillations of capacitors under high frequency current effect.
        I have found that, be enveloping a patient in a high potential, high frequency field in such a manner that no closed circuit is completed through his body, radioactive and other electronic and radiation phenomena can be used therapeutically with considerably greater effectiveness than if used alone

Thomas H. MORAY .
        Most generally I employed receiving circuits
        in the form of loops, including condensers
        , because the discharges of my high-tension transmitter
        ionized the air in the hall so that even a very small aerial would draw electricity from the
        surrounding atmosphere for hours

My Inventions by Nikola Tesla Autobiography YouTube - YouTube

The loop form of receiver was not sensitive to such a disturbance
        and it is curious to note that it is becoming popular at this late date. In reality it collects much less
        energy than the aerials or a long grounded wire,
        From many other considerations it appeared desirable to invent a simpler device for the
        production of electric oscillations. In 1856 Lord Kelvin had exposed the theory of the condenser
        discharge, but no practical application of that important knowledge was made. I saw the
        possibilities and undertook the development of induction apparatus on this principle. My progress
        was so rapid as to enable me to exhibit at my lecture in 1891 a coil giving sparks of five inches.

A capacitor (originally known as a condenser) is a passive two-terminal electrical component used to store energy electrostatically in an electric field.

a Tesla Capacitor / Antenna / Faraday Cage / Fountain Tesla Patent 1,113,716 - Fountain

To all whom it may concern:

Be it known that I, NIKOLA TESLA, a citizen of the United States, residing at New York, borough of Manhattan, county and State of New York, have invented certain new and useful Improvements in Fountains, of which the following is a full, clear, and exact description.

It has been customary heretofore in fountains and aquarian displays, to project spouts, jets, or sprays of water from suitable fixtures, chiefly for decorative and beautifying purposes. Invariably, the quantity of the issuing fluid was small and the pleasing impression on the eye was solely the result of the more or less artistic arrangement of the streamlets and ornaments employed. The present invention is a departure from such practice in that it relies principally on the fascinating spectacle of a large mass of fluid in motion and the display of seemingly great power. Incidentally, it permits the realization of beautiful and striking views through illumination and the disposition of voluminous cascades which, moreover, may be applied to useful purposes in ways not practicable with the old and familiar devices. These objects are accomplished by the displacement of a great volume of fluid with a relatively small expenditure of energy in the production and maintenance of a veritable waterfall as distinguished from a mere spout, jet or spray.
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-03-2013, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Sorry for the repeat ( but you get the point )

I have been asked by the ELECTRICAL EXPERIMENTER to be quite explicit on this subject so
          that my young friends among the readers of the magazine will clearly understand the construction
          and operation of my "Magnifying Transmitter" and the purposes for which it is intended. Well,
          then, in the first place, it is a resonant transformer with a secondary in which the parts, charged to
          a high potential, are of considerable area and arranged in space along ideal enveloping surfaces
          of very large radii of curvature, and at proper distances from one another thereby insuring a small
          electric surface density everywhere so that no leak can occur even if the conductor is bare. It is
          suitable for any frequency, from a few to many thousands of cycles per second, and can be used
          in the production of currents of tremendous volume and moderate pressure, or of smaller
          amperage and immense electromotive force. The maximum electric tension is merely dependent
          on the curvature of the surfaces on which the charged elements are situated and the area of the
          latter.

My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have found that, be enveloping a patient in a high potential, high frequency field in such a manner that no closed circuit is completed through his body, radioactive and other electronic and radiation phenomena can be used therapeutically with considerably greater effectiveness than if used alone. The exact reason for this is not known, nor is it known definitely which, the electric field or the radioactive phenomena, acts upon the other to produce the advantageous results. It is thought, however, that the electric field permeating the body of the patient as it does attracts the radioactive emanations or radiations and enables them to penetrate considerably deeper into the tissues and vital organs of the patient than would otherwise be the case. In any event, remarkable therapeutic results have been achieved by use of the invention in the treatment of malignant tumors. Arthritis, sinus infections, and various other diseased conditions.

Thomas H. Moray: Transmutation of Low Grade Ores by High Energy Bombardment

UFO's Work ... http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post242623

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-03-2013, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• are you familiar with :

List of multiple discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historians and sociologists have remarked on the occurrence, in science, of "multiple independent discovery". Robert K. Merton defined such "multiples" as instances in which similar discoveries are made by scientists working independently of each other.[1] "Sometimes the discoveries are simultaneous or almost so; sometimes a scientist will make a new discovery which, unknown to him, somebody else has made years before."[2]
            and that is why it is interesting to compare the discoveries rota / clemente / Tesla / Moray etc.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics
              Nikola Tesla utilized a "Radial" Wound Coils Geometry...where wires travel from one end to other end of the total Armature Diameter.
              We utilize "Axial" Wound Coils in most of all our Electrodynamic Machines...where Coils are wound in the Outer Periphery of the Armature Structure.
              Hi Ufopolitics and all,
              Thanks again for your knowledge! You are again right on the point. I am almost sure that Figuera in his rotary drum patent used radial windings. I am afraid that using axial windings will not get the same results: with an axial winding the induced magnetic field will be opposed to the induced field. With a radial winding in Figuera´s machine the induced magnetic field will be at right angle to the inducer field, IMHO.

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
              Hi,

According to the winding proposed by Bajac-Wonju (that I posted in my previous post into this thread) the Figuera patent 30376 should have a wire between two poles, then it crosses diametraly the drum, passes between the other two poles in the other side and again crosses diametraly the rotating drum. With this winding you get an induced magnetic field which is at 90º of the inducer magnetic field. Therefore no Lenz Law is reflecting back to the inducer coils. ( I think - if I have interpreted fine that document-)

https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• considering :

rota / introduction to the work of Louis Rota

The energy flowing within the earth generates a field in the atmosphere. It was tapped by large buried laminated metallic structures which Rota called blocks. The energy could light lamps, power machines, inhibit electromagnetic propagation such as radio waves and stop or control electromagnetic induction

+
                Gustave LeBon: The Evolution of Forces ~ Part II

If the electrification of metals by friction or by influence did not depend on so many very variable atmospheric conditions, there might be an advantage in replacing the insulating glass or ebonite plates of static machines by metal plates properly insulated.

+

These experiments led to the presumption that a wire gauze of fine mesh would act exactly like a solid sheet, and this was easily verified by observation. An envelope of wire gauze, with meshes 1 mm square, is opaque, save when the radiator is only a few centimeters away.

From what precedes, it results that metal envelopes act with regard to the electric waves much as Faraday’s cage does with regard to electrostatic induction. It will be remarked. However, in the case of electric waves, that the slits exercise an influence which is not produced in the case of static electricity. There must be likewise observed in electric waves the facility with which they pass through very narrow slits while square openings large enough for the insertion of a finger will not allow them to pass. Electric waves appear to behave as if they were rigid and similar to a metal disc which passes without difficulty through a sufficiently large slit, but is stopped by an orifice smaller than its diameter

Gustave LeBon: The Evolution of Forces ~ Part II.

ps: go to above link .... press Ctrl + F ... type : static or dielectric .... enter .... enjoy
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-04-2013, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Here I post an schematic for implementing the Figuera´s rotating drum winding for patent 30376 that I think that it has some advantages over a standard winding as drawn in simple form in the original patent. It may work with the same magnet polarity all around the external side. It is a winding with an "8" shape in each turn. It creates two induced magnetic fields, B1 and B2, with opposite directions. As each semi-turn has different induced polarities then those two field maybe can go in a circle around the central hole without affecting the inducer electromagnets.

What do you think?

Modified schematic form Figuera´s patent No. 30376 to acomodate this winding:

Regards
                  Last edited by hanon1492; 11-06-2013, 10:54 PM. Reason: Adding the modified schematics

Comment

• Hi all,

About the discoveries done by Clemente Figuera in 1902 the New York Times published the 9th of June of 1902 (link):

"His inventions comprise a generator a motor and a sort of governor or regulator"

Figuera in 1902 patented two devices:

-A motionless generator (patent 30378)
                    -A rotary drum generator (patent 30376)

If the description by the NY Times is right then Figuera used a motor. Then it is possible that the device that Figuera showed to the journalist is the one which needed a motor to rotate the drum. If so, we can think about the two devices patented by Figuera in 1902 that the one which was built and operated was his rotary drum generator with 3 parts:
                    1- A generator: the rotary drum and the electromagnets
                    2- A motor: a small motor used to rotate the drum
                    3- A governor: ??

Maybe the motionless generator (patent 30378) was just a theoretical extrapolation of his working rotary drum generator, which was actually the device that Figuera built.

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
                      Hi all,

About the discoveries done by Clemente Figuera in 1902 the New York Times published the 9th of June of 1902 (link):

"His inventions comprise a generator a motor and a sort of governor or regulator"

Figuera in 1902 patented two devices:

-A motionless generator (patent 30378)
                      -A rotary drum generator (patent 30376)

If the description by the NY Times is right then Figuera used a motor. Then it is possible that the device that Figuera showed to the journalist is the one which needed a motor to rotate the drum. If so, we can think about the two devices patented by Figuera in 1902 that the one which was built and operated was his rotary drum generator with 3 parts:
                      1- A generator: the rotary drum and the electromagnets
                      2- A motor: a small motor used to rotate the drum
                      3- A governor: ??

Maybe the motionless generator (patent 30378) was just a theoretical extrapolation of his working rotary drum generator, which was actually the device that Figuera built.

Regards

Hello Hanon, i think you may be right, it wouldn't be easy to recreate, the rotating dynamic interactions, in a static device.

If it were simple, we would have more successfull replications by now, Maybe?

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                        Hello Hanon, i think you may be right, it wouldn't be easy to recreate, the rotating dynamic interactions, in a static device.

If it were simple, we would have more successfull replications by now, Maybe?

Regards Cornboy.
                        Maybe those rotating dinamic interations was what Mr. Figuera tried to achieve with his final 1908 patent where he proposed the use of two unphased signals. Maybe he tried to simulate the rotary interactions into a motionless generator.

As stupify has stated the use of a two phase AC current (what in fact is composed by 2 unphased signals) can emulate a rotating magnetic field

Also I have noted that when two identical inducer signals are used the lines of force are enclosed into the magnetic circuit: maybe you can shift polarity but the lines of force are always inside the core. BUT, I think that if two non-identical signals are used then the lines of force are not always enclosed in the core, because most of the lines just encircle the electromagnets which is at full power in each moment, being only completely enclosed into the core in the instant when both electromagnets induction is the same. Those lines of force swing back and forth between one electromagnets and the other following the time frame when each one is at full power (here I am following a scheme similar to Buforn patents where the 3 coils are in the same axis).The lines move IN and OUT from the induced core. THEREFORE: the magnetic lines cut the wires of the induced coil in each swing. And thus, you can get the same effects which exist into a common movable generator but just using a motionless generator!! (in movable generators induction is got only by flux line cutting).

The objetive is to get the induced wire cut by the flux lines.

While an electromagnet is increasing in strength the flux lines are encircling it tighly and leaving the contrary electromagnet; and while it is decreasing in strength the flux lines are expanding toward the electromagnet which is getting more powerful in that moment. It is a constant swing of flux lines between both electromagnets. Maybe this action will induce in the proper sense so that the induction into the induced wires will be created in the right direction to make the inducer field stronger instead of make it weaker as usually happen in the Lenz effect. I am refering that the counter induced field may act in the reverse way as usually do, and in this case will reinforce the inducer field.

Do you think that this idea may be right?

Regards
                        Last edited by hanon1492; 11-12-2013, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• Hi,

Please refer to this post from Ufopolitics to grasp the concept used in the rotary drum generator, where the induced field is at right angle to the inducer field, in constrast with our current generator where the induced field oppose the inducer field (Lenz effect):

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post242983

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

On Top of that difference...Our Induction Methods have also being "Modified"...not looking at all...like the Master of Electricity who Illuminated United States of America for Real, Nikola Tesla, conceived...and not exactly with DC Edison Shimmering and Dimmer Power.

OUR INDUCTION TODAY:

[IMG][/IMG]

The "Darkness" Continues...

We conceive Induction By Face to Face Both Magnetic Fields...The Exciting and the Induced Fields...and according to the exact Law from Lenz...they are of OPPOSITE NATURE...so, what isn't more convenient....than to face to face a North and a South in a perfectly designed 180º?!...This way...the more we demand loads from the Generator...the STIFFER it will get...right?...so what do we all do now?...of course our closed loop/short circuit Motors...burning more than what they can render...just can't "Prime Move"...So We call our Big Stinking and Farting machines to do that "Herculean" Job...isn't this great?!

Now Tesla...who was seized and voided from being Taught in ALL our Engineering Schools...offers a very simple approach.

[IMG][/IMG]

Tesla winds the Induced Coils in a "Diametrical" Fashion...why?...in order to get the Induced Fields NOT TO BE FACING the Exciting Fields...Therefore...instead of opposing and dragging Rotation forces....they will ASSIST...Vualá!!

Nikola Tesla also utilizes the TOROIDAL Geometry in order NOT to Face to Face Both Fields...
                          Note that this last schematic is almost a perfect representation of the rotary drum generator from Figuera.
                          Last edited by hanon1492; 11-12-2013, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• just a little info : ( from : http://www.energeticforum.com/243127-post3205.html )

Tesla’s New Discovery from New York Sun, January 30th, 1901

Capacity of Electrical Conductors is Variable. Not Constant, and Formulas Will Have to Be Rewritten — Capacity Varies With Absolute Height Above Sea Level, Relative Height From Earth and Distance From the Sun.

Comment

• Drum Winding

Figuera used in his rotary drum generator (patent 30376) the original drum winding as designed by Hefner-Alteneck. Note that the current drum winding is very different to the original concept. The original design will produce a induced field which does not face the inducer field, but it is at right angle.

The Drum Armature

An improvement in the Siemens armature was made four years later by Von Hefner-Alteneck, an engineer in the employ of Siemens. This improvement consisted in winding on the iron core a number of coils similar to the one coil of the Siemens armature, but wound in different directions. This is called the "drum armature" (Fig. 48). The heating of the core is prevented by building it up of a number of thin iron plates insulated from one another and by air-spaces within the core. The insulation prevents the small currents from flowing around in the core. The air-spaces serve for cooling. The drum armature was a great improvement over both the Siemens and the Gramme armatures. With the Siemens one-coil armature there is a point in each revolution at which there is no current. The current, therefore, varies during each revolution of the armature from zero to full strength. In the Gramme armature only half the wire, the part on the outside of the ring, receives the full effect of the magnetic field. The inner half is practically useless, except to carry the current which is generated in the outer half. Both these difficulties are avoided in the drum armature
                              1911 Encyclopædia Britannica/Dynamo - Wikisource, the free online library

The Electrical Engineer (1890)

Comment

• Just thought I'd mention to anyone for what it's worth, Clemente Figuera talks about soft iron in his patent I believe and in case anyone's looking for a way to get this for a core, look at 18:15 of Aaron Murakami's interview of Paul Babcock smallest sized (#7) shotgun pellets (steel birdshot) are supposedly made of carbon free steel i.e soft iron, and Paul Babcock used them as a core material sprayed with a coating of acrylic and epoxy bonding can fill the cores and makes an "outstanding core material."

Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X