• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello UFO

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello Stupify,

My respects to you also my Friend!

Now...please read carefully this fragment from Patent 381,968...

Imagine...just Imagine...that we have a Generator attached via wires to a Motor "Tesla Style"...and as we turn our Generator shaft One Revolution...the Motor connected, sharing Independent Energizing Coils...would turn Twice per each Generator turn...so, Generator "drives and feeds" motor...as motor delivers Twice the speed...now this, is the way we should all look into the Method to operate Motor-Generator.

So, once We have this set up "magnetically" geared up properly...please let's attach (mechanically) shaft to shaft from Motor and Generator...we "jump start" Motor from External Source...to turn Generator...Generator starts feeding/driving Motor at twice speed...remove "External Source"...and just leave them alone...

Please...Could you tell me what do we have here?

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
    The same my respect to you UFO and machinealive

Yeah. We have what you wanted to build when we first post on this thread. That is the reason Tesla loved so much the Rotating Magnetic for this doesn't only stick to 2 independent energizing coils. This Transformer/Converter on what I have read Tesla run it on 300hz. There are more things to review on its operation so we could easily transform it into solid state. I just recently seen the 1 to 8 count operation of this machine.

Meow

Comment

• A Toroidal Induced Coil Generator...

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
      Nice UFO

I bet Telsa would be smiling.

They may have won the battle, but the Great Dr., Is gonna win the war.
      The future belongs to TESLA.
      Hello My Friend,

Watch this Fig 11 from same Patent...

[IMG][/IMG]

We have Two Stators...N-S...and as Inductor....Your loving Toroidal Winding...

Now...Do You still have any doubts...that Your Toroidal Drum will get Induced?...Plus, remember You will have Inner Set of Stators...Clemente Figuera's Style...

[IMG][/IMG]

Of course We WILL Win this one...be sure of it!

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-26-2013, 04:08 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hi guys,

I thank you all so muuuch for your knowledge

Be sure that I will test it. First I need to digest all this info. It is a pity that I don´t have an academic formation into electromagnetism to understand it easily. I will do my best anyway.

I have just one question: If Tesla devised all those concepts why didn´t he developed a working overunity generator? I thought that he did nor realize of this capability until he designed his Magnifying Transmitter in Colorado Springs. Am I right? I suppose that maybe Figuera added some new interpretations into Tesla´s original design. Maybe Tesla worked with these devices but he overlooked the last step. And Figuera might get his light lit working over Tesla´s inventions.

The egg of Columbus (huevo de Colon) in spanish is a idiomatic way of referring to an obvious concept that everyone has overlooked but it is really obvious after someone has told you that idea. (look for the historical conception of this expression related to an egg that Colon used during a dinner to prove a simple concept that none there had realized before. Link). Maybe Figuera used also that expression in 1902 to give a clue to look into Tesla´s demostration of his egg in 1893 in World Columbian Exposition at Chicago.

Regards and thanks again!!
        Last edited by hanon1492; 10-26-2013, 04:18 PM.
        https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Hello Hannon1492

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
          Hi guys,

I thank you all so muuuch for your knowledge

Be sure that I will test it. First I need to digest all this info. It is a pity that I don´t have an academic formation into electromagnetism to understand it easily. I will do my best anyway.
          Hello Hannon,

From my end, it is all my pleasure, thanks!

I have just one question: If Tesla devised all those concepts why didn´t he developed a working overunity generator? I thought that he did nor realize of this capability until he designed his Magnifying Transmitter in Colorado Springs. Am I right? I suppose that maybe Figuera added some new interpretations into Tesla´s original design. Maybe Tesla worked with these devices but he overlooked the last step. And Figuera might get his light lit working over Tesla´s inventions.
          When Tesla was publishing this Patents (1888) He was still "perfectioning" the Future Poly Phase AC Generator that would be built in the Niagara Falls in the 1895-96 under Westinghouse Electric Co....basically this Patents in 1888 were just dedicated to the different ways that an AC Simple Two-Four Pole AC Generator will provide the right "timing" or "Magnetically Progressive Shifting" (as He call it) to run His newly Invented Induction AC Motor...

Tesla knew very well He could have made a Self Runner Complex Machine...BUT...the same way as His Wardencliffe Tower came down vandalized by J.P Morgan...He was smart enough to know a Machine of this type will be also destroyed...and We, right now...would not have access to ANY of His Patents...

Look again at that FIG 9...Shaft of Motor on left is a...then look at Right to Generator Shaft Code>>...a'...This tell Us "Identical Shafts"...same spec's...just like a "reflection" of each others...

Tesla left "hints" all over His Patents...just have to read and re-read them...color code them from black and white wiring's Diagrams ,coils, poles orientation...etc,etc

Remember He wrote ..."The Future (which I worked for) is Mine"...

Have You ever asked Yourself...Why Nikola Tesla's VASTS Concepts on Electricity...The Man who lighted the World...is NOT taught in ANY Electric Engineering University in our entire Planet (Don't know about Russia...or Eastern Europe Countries)??

The egg of Columbus (huevo de Colon) in spanish is a idiomatic way of referring to an obvious concept that everyone has overlooked but it is really obvious after someone has told you that idea. (look for the historical conception of this expression related to an egg that Colon used during a dinner to prove a simple concept that none there had realized before. Link). Maybe Figuera used also that expression in 1902 to give a clue to look into Tesla´s demonstration of his egg in 1893 in World Columbian Exposition at Chicago.

Regards and thanks again!!
          That is a very interesting analysis my friend.

Warm regards

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-26-2013, 04:57 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
            Hanon This just for you and everyone. I know you have a hard time deciphering the Clemente Figuera's Egg of Columbus.

I have attached a schematic below, this should be wound on a annular ring/ferrite toroid for better performance.

Meow
            check this page out

The inventions, researches and writings of Nikola Tesla, with special reference to his work in polyphase currents and high potential lighting

fig 222 and 224 ... quite similar to your schematic
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-26-2013, 05:01 PM.
            Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Egg of Columbus

This is getting hot guys!!!. Some smiles here:

Comment

• check this out :

Quite different conditions exist in my system in which the electromagnetic waves or radiations are designedly minimized.

The apparatus not only makes the breeding of insects impossible, but is in a sense
                a very efficient trap

Nikola Tesla’s Fountain from Scientific American, February 13th, 1915

the connection of one of, the terminals of the transmitting circuit to the ground having, itself, the effect of reducing the energy of these radiations to about one-half, Under observance of 'proper rules and artifices the distance is of little or no consequence, and by skillful application of the principle of "individualization," repeatedly referred to the messages may be rendered both non-interfering and non-interferable. This invention, which I have described in technical publications, attempts to imitate, in a very crude way, the nervous system in the human body.'

Nicolas Tesla
                now we discussed elf and grounding ( telegraph poles + earth battery ) in a previous post ... check out this post .... body earthing

http://www.energeticforum.com/242108-post4971.html

Earthing the human body influences human physiologic processes. This influence is observed during night relaxation and during physical activity. Effect of the earthing on calcium-phosphate homeostasis is the opposite of that which occurs in states of weightlessness. It also increases the activity of catabolic processes. It may be the primary factor regulating endocrine and nervous system
                now compare Tesla's Fountain with the following ( Tesla was a Polymath ... not just an electric Engineer ... can't see what he sees if you only study Motors / Generators )

ps: hanon1492 excellent pic ... so as to flatten its tip electromagnetically ... and Humans are also Asymmetric

in other words ....

we are going to raise Atlantis to the top with a bump

Parliament - Deep
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-26-2013, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Induction motor

Hello Stupify12, Ufo and Machine.
                  Nice seeing you teaming up.

Now it's time for a dumb question :
                  When we compare the rotating magnetic field of the Tesla patents with that of the induction motor, what is the biggest benefit?

How does Induction Motor work ? - YouTube

ps. When using Tesla bifilar coils in the induction motor, wouldn't this create the same advantages!?

Regards, Bert
                  Last edited by bbem; 10-26-2013, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Difference?

Originally posted by bbem View Post
                    Hello Stupify12, Ufo and Machine.
                    Nice seeing you teaming up.

Now it's time for a dumb question :
                    When we compare the rotating magnetic field of the Tesla patents with that of the induction motor, what is the biggest benefit?

How does Induction Motor work ? - YouTube

ps. When using Tesla bifilar coils in the induction motor, wouldn't this create the same advantages!?

Regards, Bert

Hello Bert, long time!

There are lots of difference between the Tesla "Original" AC Phases...and the one we use on our walls...as so in any Market Induction Motor like the one shown on video.
                    It is not shown on video how the Phases are connected to Outlets...But I will tell You.

We use One "common" wire called "Neutral"...and then the "Live" Wires..each one carrying 120V AC (US CODES, Black or Red for Live, White for Neutral)...So, the way we "do it" is by "Crashing" (Direct front end Collision) all Live Wires (One for Single Phase, Two for Two Phase...and Three blk wires for Three Phase) against the Single Neutral one...Typical AC Motor 3 Phase Winding could be a Star or a Delta design...however, in either one...they join into a common "nut"...where it is derived the Neutral...So what do we get?...

We obtain a Rotating Field by "Trying to Flush" Three Huge Phases against one single Neutral Wire... ...reason why this motors need supercooling conditions, Super heavy Steel Frames...with big Time Heat Sink Fins (like Video shows) fans, etc,etc...why?...just because what's going on inside that motor is a "Living Hell" while we pay to watch them burn energy into heat...

Nikola Tesla, ironically the Inventor of the AC...did not conceive it like that at all...He kept using Independent circuits PER POLES...of the Rotating Stators...AND also the Generating (Inductor) Fields...We don't any more...so...Tesla way was very economic...very cool...but did not spent any electrical power...so...not good for a "Legal Tender Notes Consumption Society..."...Understand?

Besides Tesla Method...Generated a MUCH MORE Strong Rotating Field than the one we have now...obtained by constantly crashing three wires into just one.

Think about Water Flow for a minute...

Tesla concepts had many Inlets of flow , however, each one would derive to just another corresponding Outlet, never had Two Inlets to One Outlet...so, this design allowed to magnify pressure flow without blowing any pipes...

Our "New Concept" is to have Three Huge Pipes...big flow, big Pressure...and they all "sink" into a Single Outlet...so what happens?...pressure stays "clogged" at that "Intersection" at all times...heavier friction...and then some more.

Unfortunately...this expensive "New Age" Method does not applies only to Motors, my friend...it applies to Any Appliance that uses more than One Phase...so where does this "heat and crashing" occurs?...at the Huge and Massive Laminated Steel Transformers...just to be "downgraded" to lower Voltage DC most of times to operate Electronics and low voltage circuits... WTF?...True

Hope You could see the difference.

Kind Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-27-2013, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Hello UFO,
                      (Been following your posts in the background, still growing strong
                      Thank you for your explanation.
                      So what I understand is that the Tesla design is more efficient with respect to power usage (and energy flow).
                      But has it OU 'potential' as the Figuera patent suggests?

Regards, Bert

ps. Just for the people that are interested: Two opposing rotating magnetic fields in an Single Phase Induction Motor:
                      Single Phase Induction Motor, How it works ? - YouTube
                      Last edited by bbem; 10-27-2013, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bbem View Post
                        Hello UFO,
                        (Been following your posts in the background, still growing strong
                        Thank you for your explanation.
                        So what I understand is that the Tesla design is more efficient with respect to power usage (and energy flow).
                        But has it OU 'potential' as the Figuera patent suggests?

Regards, Bert

ps. Just for the people that are interested: Two opposing rotating magnetic fields in an Single Phase Induction Motor:
                        Single Phase Induction Motor, How it works ? - YouTube

Hello Bert,

Tesla designed and created Both Machines...The Generating side and the Motor side or Mechanical Conversion from that Source.

As you read above, where I cited fragments of His Patents...Tesla created Both Machines to be "Interconnected" and Communicated in such fashion, that just by turning the shaft of One (Generator)...it will spin the other one TWICE the Revolutions...Now, have you seen that recently in any Motor-Generator Assembly that "they" have taught Us at Engineering School?...or anywhere else ?...I don't think so.

Instead, "They" have taught Us that A Closed Internal Looped Motor WILL NEVER, EVER turn A Generator which is ALSO based on an Internal CLOSED LOOP of wires, ONLY Attached Mechanically from shaft ends...and of course it will never work that way rendering an "OU"...however, If we install the farting gas engine it will make it happen...very convenient Uh?

Tesla Systems were Open and Communicated in Between BOTH Machines (Motor and Generator)...Big Time difference!

It should be understood that IF any Flow created, is not forced to be crashing at all times against a Wall...Internally and Isolated for EACH Machine...but instead, Flow will follow smooth and continuous patterns , travelling back and forth from One Machine to the other One...that includes return to source (G)...it will develop faster speeds, even flow pressures...and many more advantages...like No Internal Heat losses due to electron and flux crashes at each machine, no metal fatigue...no deterioration over time...rendering much better performances in every parameter.

Just by simple Math deduction...If you turn ONE Revolution the Generator...and that effect creates a DOUBLE Spin on other Machine (Motor)...doesn't this tell you there is an advantage of Two to One?...You spent the effort to turn it Once...and it returns "the favor" by turning Twice......Unity would be One over One...1:1...right?...so Output is Two(2)...and Input is One(1)...then we have 2/1...

Doesn't this fact tells you that Tesla could have "closed that Loop" anytime He wanted with those ratios?

Many have tried to create the effect of the Columbus Egg...and it did not work...why?...In my opinion, the "Rotating Field" needs to be according to Tesla Concepts on Electrical Flow (from Generation Sources)...so, even if you followed the same winding patterns on Tesla Toroid, the source supplied not being the same...Egg will not spin...that simple.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-27-2013, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Two phase supply

Originally posted by john_g View Post
                          Hi

I was wondering if to create a 2 phase supply, would it be easy to take two 12v inverters and have a circuit to synch them out of phase? Some of the inverters on ebay are very cheap, so thought this could be an option?

Regards

John
                          Hi,
                          If you find a scheme to do it in such a way please share with us. I think that maybe an easier way to get a 2 phase AC is to wind (again) a current alternator or a motor (used in reverse as a generator) to get 2 phase AC 90º unphased as Tesla used instead of the 120º used nowadays.

Another option is to modify a stepper motor driver (microstepping) to join two channels per phase ( A + C and B + D ). Maybe any electronic expert around here may tell how to do it..

Source: Stepper motor - Wikipedia

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            Hello Bert,

Tesla designed and created Both Machines...The Generating side and the Motor side or Mechanical Conversion from that Source.

Tesla Systems were Open and Communicated in Between BOTH Machines (Motor and Generator)...Big Time difference!

It should be understood that IF any Flow created, is not forced to be crashing at all times against a Wall...Internally and Isolated for EACH Machine...but instead, Flow will follow smooth and continuous patterns , travelling back and forth from One Machine to the other One...that includes return to source (G)...it will develop faster speeds, even flow pressures...and many more advantages...like No Internal Heat losses due to electron and flux crashes at each machine, no metal fatigue...no deterioration over time...rendering much better performances in every parameter.

Just by simple Math deduction...If you turn ONE Revolution the Generator...and that effect creates a DOUBLE Spin on other Machine (Motor)...doesn't this tell you there is an advantage of Two to One?...You spent the effort to turn it Once...and it returns "the favor" by turning Twice......Unity would be One over One...1:1...right?...so Output is Two(2)...and Input is One(1)...then we have 2/1...

Doesn't this fact tells you that Tesla could have "closed that Loop" anytime He wanted with those ratios?

...that simple.

Regards

Ufopolitics

+

Editor, Scientific American:

Engineers attach no importance whatever to static electricity generated by belt friction or otherwise. They are apt to dismiss it with the thought that the energy is infinitesimal. That is true. A little water pumped through some joint in a big low-pressure main is of no consequence, but in a pump designed for an extremely high pressure and very small delivery it is all-important. Exactly so in the electrical case. The belt or equivalent device is simply a pump capable of forcing the minute quantity of electricity produced into a condenser against a pressure and increasing the power up to a limit of working capacity of the means employed. Thus mechanical energy, in any desired amount, can be transformed into electric energy yielding direct and constant currents of many millions of volts

Nikola Tesla Writes (Additional Comments on Electro-Static Generators) from Scientific American, April, 1934.
                            +

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ystem-102.html ( or 3 poles generating system .... maybe )

What is the difference between a neutral busbar and an earth busbar

The neutral wire was grounded as a safety measure. The thinking was, if someone touched an electrical appliance and at the same time touched some metal in the house, a kitchen faucet for example, they would not get a shock. In the past, those two wires were all that was used.
                            Unfortunately it turned out that in real life, relying on the grounded neutral wasn't really preventing dangerous shocks. As more and more things were turned on in the house (Lights, Radios, TVs, etc.), the neutral wire was really carrying current and so the voltage at the neutral wire was often above the earth ground. People were getting shocks if they touched something that was really grounded (plumbing is always grounded because the incoming water pipe is buried in the ground) while handling electrical appliances (filling an electric kettle for example or a Motor / generator ).

--------------

rota / introduction to the work of Louis Rota

During one of these experiments he touched the Stabilisiteur and received an enormous electric shock which rendered him unconscious for 50 minutes. Rota said that the voltages and currents used in the machine were very small and he could not understand how a potential of such a large magnitude build up ( in a trap ). The search for a solution, ultimately lead him to the discovery of the Universal Current. This unknown energy, he thought, had amplified the small electric current used in the machine.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-28-2013, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• many of you are familiar with : Electric Universe theory

in the Vedas ( Vedas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) .... the source of the sun's energy is .... water .... to ponder

ps: Dowsing works best when bare feet / Busbar( logic .... Barefoot and Grounded .com )
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-28-2013, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• Post on Drowsing.

Hi MonsieurM,

I posted on a great drowser before, l'Abbe Mermet, check it out:
                                http://www.energeticforum.com/106318-post102.html

Take care,

Michel
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

Working...
                                X