Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks machinealive and stupify !!

We will have to study in deep your proposal. If I haven´t put much attention to stupify ideas is because I don´t have such a good level in electromagnetism to understand your interpretation of Tesla patents

It will be great if you could draw this winding over the drawing from 1902 Figuera´s patent which is the one which resembles a toroid

Regards
    Last edited by hanon1492; 10-20-2013, 11:04 PM.
    https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Hi hanon

I promise we will get there. You can do it.

Machine

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
        Beautiful Monsieur

Ya beat me to it.

Seriously, thanks for posting that pic.

Machinealive

Remember I get to fly the ship first.

the beauty of your design .... it is Scalable .... so you can make an RC UFO

and remote controlled toys also invented by Tesla .... stochastic resonance .... http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia:Tesla's_Flying_Machine

His rotating magnetic field "alternator", coupled with his bladeless turbine and his high voltage coils, were perfectly appropriate for this purpose
        and don't forget his valvular tube .... very essential Waveguide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a didgeridoo vs tesla coil ( valvular in tesla coil give you the Square wave )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-21-2013, 01:24 AM.
        Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Wow macinealive its some concept! It seems to embody so much of so many other machines and offerings as MM shows … It immediately brought to my mind John Searl .. but each to his own as erfinder points out we each view things from our own vantage position
          Thanks for posting !
          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Electro Dynamic Induction Machine= Rotating Transformer

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
            Thanks machinealive and stupify !!

We will have to study in deep your proposal. If I haven´t put much attention to stupify ideas is because I don´t have such a good level in electromagnetism to understand your interpretation of Tesla patents

It will be great if you could draw this winding over the drawing from 1902 Figuera´s patent which is the one which resembles a toroid

Regards
            hanon I actually ask machinealive to post he's magnetic field and magnetic flow configuration here for discussion and improvement. I think people here still don't get it. The Egg of Columbus is a device design by Nikola Tesla and understood by Clemente Figuera.

If you will understand everything I told you before about this machine.I think you have already figured it out that the Clemente Figuera's device run and function on Tesla's Electro Dynamic Induction Machine Principles. Figuera draw he's patent in different way, maybe for a purpose of confusion.

If you could design a 2 Phase Alternating/Inverting H Bridge that would be a great help hanon.

@machine This is the right place to post this concept and design of Electro Dynamic Induction Machine. Your Imagination have run wild, I can see it on stacking all coils on your new illustration.

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
              I'm getting more feedback on this thread. Here is the last pic.

machine

I have a machines built already in which the coils are laid out like you have in these drawings, I call my machines which are based on this type of geometry, "Orthogonal". Its been my experience that mixing clockwise and counter clockwise wound coils in this particular geometry results in machines that will not produce the type of self oscillation that I am looking for. It is my opinion that the forces we are trying to manipulate have a preferred direction in which they are "already" moving in prior to our cohering them into our machines. This must be respected, or the device, when polarized, will not harmonize with its environment. I use the squaring of the wave as a sign that the device is harmonizing with its environment. If you aren't looking for self oscillation and harmonic mixing, then ignore this message.

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
                If you could design a 2 Phase Alternating/Inverting H Bridge that would be a great help hanon.....
                Just reuse existing solutions. Any DC PWM motor driver contains H bridge and stepper drivers as well - use one per phase.
                Popular IC is L298. Search at eBay for complete drivers ready to use.
                i.e.

JS
                Last edited by JohnStone; 10-21-2013, 07:34 AM.
                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Thanks Man.

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                  Just reuse existing solutions. Any DC PWM motor driver contains H bridge and stepper drivers as well - use one per phase.
                  Popular IC is L298. Search at eBay for complete drivers ready to use.
                  i.e.

JS
                  Hello Johnstone . Thanks for the tip , but I think I couldn't buy items directly on the net like with other people here because of financial factors and that also cost a lot here on our country .. We on our country tend to build our own design of electronics even it is not really good or functioning well.

Actually what I ask from hanon is another version if he could provide like the IC 4017 base flip flop he proposed on the Clemente Figuera's device. I already had a design of 2 Phase H Bridge using the 4017 IC but a second opinion or design would be a very much help.

I appreciate your help John, I will read the datasheet of the IC you linked above.

Stupify.Meow

Comment

.... I already had a design of 2 Phase H Bridge using the 4017 IC but a second opinion or design would be a very much help....
                    Oh sory I missed your restricted funds - you are right.

Not clear how it operates with resistor chein as H-bridge.

Some hints on how it was buit you get from l298 data sheet.
                    Alternatively here, here
                    Or here. Please procede to figure 5.14
                    My preferred circuit for descrete components only is here.
                    Want more?
                    JS
                    Last edited by JohnStone; 10-21-2013, 12:50 PM.
                    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hey Erfinder

If we wind the coils over same toroid, geometrically speaking, I would expect much different results then three seperate toroids. Three separate steel or aluminum drums, with air on each sides as dielectric may act as capacitors(I would think they should, thoughts please). Maybe resonance will be achieved effortlessly. which way are you proceeding.
                      I would really like to see your stuff, come on man, share.

Machine

Comment

Actually what I ask from hanon is another version if he could provide like the IC 4017 base flip flop he proposed on the Clemente Figuera's device. I already had a design of 2 Phase H Bridge using the 4017 IC but a second opinion or design would be a very much help.
                        :
                        Hi,
                        I must confess that I am not an expert in electronics. The IC I posted with 2 counters CD4017 is just a replication from the IC created by Patrick Kelly with some small mistakes corrected.

I have seen the link suggested by JohnStone and I have noted that most of H-bridgse are designed for a manual input to run a motor forward or backward. In our case we need a very fast input signal.

I think that an easy design will be a PWM (555) whose output (pin 3) is divided into two identical signals. One signal is carried toward two transistors for controlling one way of the current along the coil (transistor 1 for input, transistor 2 for output). The other signal could be carried to an inverter (not gate) in order to feed the other two transistors for controlling the reverse way along the coil.

For the second phase I suppose that it is required a 90ş phase shift: I think that the use of a counter CD4017 -as you said- is fine here: you could set here a CD4017 after the PWM to start a second signal in the count number 2 . It will be better if a user with more expertise can provide a better scheme.
                        https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Thanks John

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                          Oh sory I missed your restricted funds - you are right.

Not clear how it operates with resistor chein as H-bridge.

Some hints on how it was buit you get from l298 data sheet.
                          Alternatively here, here
                          Or here. Please procede to figure 5.14
                          My preferred circuit for descrete components only is here.
                          Want more?
                          JS
                          Yeah don't mind the financial crisis, just keep on moving forward.
                          We really wanted to build it on our self to fully understand the function and operation of the Electronics Controller. If anything doesn't function well then we can track and adjust the circuitry to our benefit,adjust it according to how we really like it to operate.

That is what I like in you John , you could give a non electronic person a simple and easy to understand materials also explaining it on a layman term for better understanding. I will read those you have linked above.

The H bridge will be necessary to imitate the reversing polarity of Alternating current with using DC supply. As for Clemente Figuera ,the rheostat purpose it to produce a Alternating Sine Wave using a wound resistor and commutator controller. I prefer the plateau wave form of the 4017 IC, it is because I think of electricity as a water, the coil as a tank or basin, it first start from lowest point until it will reach the peak/maximum level then slowly returning to lowest point again. But because of the novel invention of Nikola Tesla the Neutralizing of magnetic field using this Patent 336,961 Regulator for Dynamo Electric Machine I can say we have full control on the magnetic field and flow on this Electro Dynamic Induction Machine.

One must first understand how it function on those commutator and wound resistor, 2 phase alternating current, dc generator supply, to fully convert it on solid state controllers.

Don't hesitate to ask question if you have doubt how this machine performs and function, I could link the patent Nikola Tesla answers your question directly from himself. Hahahahaha LOL . I think I have answer the doubt about perfect controlling the magnetic field and flow of this machine, the Patent on this post will tell you everything why Tesla can operate it properly with no problems at all.

Meow

Comment

it is because I think of electricity as a water, the coil as a tank or basin, it first start from lowest point until it will reach the peak/maximum level then slowly returning to lowest point again. But because of the novel invention of Nikola Tesla the Neutralizing of magnetic field using this Patent 336,961 Regulator for Dynamo Electric Machine I can say we have full control on the magnetic field and flow on this Electro Dynamic Induction Machine.

Meow
                            ever wondered about : Nikola Tesla’s Fountain from Scientific American, February 13th, 1915

Psalm 36:9 For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-22-2013, 01:00 AM.
                            Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Owing to our ignorance of what magnetism is, we fail to apply the proper geometry to our current carrying conductors. Owing to our ignorance, we fail to comprehend how the current (field) moves about a system of conductors. We fail to see how copper, for illustration purposes "could" be likened to a sponge which in the static state is primed with dielectric and magnetic flux, and in the dynamic state, guided by the diamagnetic nature of the material, throws the (magnetic and dielectric) fields out of the wire. Through the displaced flux, the bridge between inner (has been called counter space) and outer is made manifest. Field wise the wire is in a state of suspended explosion. The wire is literally resisting being ripped apart from the inside out! At high enough power levels, wires could be made to vaporize, this was demonstrated and reported to us by Tesla himself.

Solenoids concentrate magnetism indirectly, here iron helps, however, only when our understanding of the copper is proper. A copper wire doesn't really generate a magnetic field, the term "generate" implies an out to in movement....implosion. In my opinion, the term radiate applies more to what is being demonstrated by the copper winding. The term "generate" could be applied to iron wire, but only up till the iron is saturated, copper throws magnetism away from its center. Through this action, copper is generating a void, or that which could be classified as a "neutral center", a point in space which is far removed from "magnetic equilibrium". A very unique and special situation exists here, one which has alluded us for generations, and will probably escape us for few more generations. Through the use of copper, we are indeed mimicking a natural process. We simply don't comprehend what we are being shown. The copper wire throws the flux out, and insodoing, every turn in that conductor is "mutually repellent" to its neighbor. This is extremely significant because this is what we find in the flux of permanent magnets, namely, the flux lines are all mutually repellent.

I say all that to say this. The flux lines around the magnet are mutually repellent, the field around each turn of the copper conductor makes the turns mutually repellent. A shorted coil generates a field which "repels" the approaching magnet. What's it going to take for before we finally comprehend that opposition is the rule, not the exception to the rule.

We must comprehend and then copy what we are being shown by Nature.

machiniealive,

I see no point in demonstrating any of the machines I have put together over the years, aside from that which has already been posted. Just look what happened to the sine to square post. I have a theory and work ethic that works for me, and it tends to get me in trouble with others. I feel that my place is to simply inspire. Every now and then I post parts of my work where I think it relates. It has been my experience that this isn't always welcome. I don't see my work as being apart from the on going work of others, we are all working towards the same end. This is the main reason for my not starting my own thread(s). Your work is my work, my work is your work. I am at times saddened by the fact that others don't operate this way, but....to each his own. I will keep posting those parts of my research in threads where I think it applies and hope that the author of that thread will realize the significance and make the connection.

Now regarding your drawings, build it! Build it like you think it should be built, independent of any outside suggestions or recommendations from others. Record your findings, unbiased. Then for laughs, build a completely new machine based on what I've suggested, namely, all coils should all be wound in the same direction, do not reverse your winding direction! Proper coil communication takes care of this. Coils in one ring should be configured so that when they are energized the poles between coils oppose.

I don't claim to know what you see or where you are going with this ring in ring rig, what I see is "The Magnifying Lenz". Can you build what I see?

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                                Owing to our ignorance of what magnetism is, we fail to apply the proper geometry to our current carrying conductors. Owing to our ignorance, we fail to comprehend how the current (field) moves about a system of conductors. We fail to see how copper, for illustration purposes "could" be likened to a sponge which in the static state is primed with dielectric and magnetic flux, and in the dynamic state, guided by the diamagnetic nature of the material, throws the (magnetic and dielectric) fields out of the wire. Through the displaced flux, the bridge between inner (has been called counter space) and outer is made manifest. Field wise the wire is in a state of suspended explosion. The wire is literally resisting being ripped apart from the inside out! At high enough power levels, wires could be made to vaporize, this was demonstrated and reported to us by Tesla himself.

Solenoids concentrate magnetism indirectly, here iron helps, however, only when our understanding of the copper is proper. A copper wire doesn't really generate a magnetic field, the term "generate" implies an out to in movement....implosion. In my opinion, the term radiate applies more to what is being demonstrated by the copper winding. The term "generate" could be applied to iron wire, but only up till the iron is saturated, copper throws magnetism away from its center. Through this action, copper is generating a void, or that which could be classified as a "neutral center", a point in space which is far removed from "magnetic equilibrium". A very unique and special situation exists here, one which has alluded us for generations, and will probably escape us for few more generations. Through the use of copper, we are indeed mimicking a natural process. We simply don't comprehend what we are being shown. The copper wire throws the flux out, and insodoing, every turn in that conductor is "mutually repellent" to its neighbor. This is extremely significant because this is what we find in the flux of permanent magnets, namely, the flux lines are all mutually repellent.

I say all that to say this. The flux lines around the magnet are mutually repellent, the field around each turn of the copper conductor makes the turns mutually repellent. A shorted coil generates a field which "repels" the approaching magnet. What's it going to take for before we finally comprehend that opposition is the rule, not the exception to the rule.

We must comprehend and then copy what we are being shown by Nature.

machiniealive,

I see no point in demonstrating any of the machines I have put together over the years, aside from that which has already been posted. Just look what happened to the sine to square post. I have a theory and work ethic that works for me, and it tends to get me in trouble with others. I feel that my place is to simply inspire. Every now and then I post parts of my work where I think it relates. It has been my experience that this isn't always welcome. I don't see my work as being apart from the on going work of others, we are all working towards the same end. This is the main reason for my not starting my own thread(s). Your work is my work, my work is your work. I am at times saddened by the fact that others don't operate this way, but....to each his own. I will keep posting those parts of my research in threads where I think it applies and hope that the author of that thread will realize the significance and make the connection.

Now regarding your drawings, build it! Build it like you think it should be built, independent of any outside suggestions or recommendations from others. Record your findings, unbiased. Then for laughs, build a completely new machine based on what I've suggested, namely, all coils should all be wound in the same direction, do not reverse your winding direction! Proper coil communication takes care of this. Coils in one ring should be configured so that when they are energized the poles between coils oppose.

I don't claim to know what you see or where you are going with this ring in ring rig, what I see is "The Magnifying Lenz". Can you build what I see?

Regards
                                Beautiful explanation. 100 percent agree. Reminds me of something I posted on another site, with my own language.

Think about this. When energy passes through a medium (space or particular configuration of space) the qualities of the medium change. Much the same, when the quality of the medium change, the qualities of the energy passing through also changes. For example, in a power transformer, the magnetic field of adjacent windings causes a expansion known as magnetostriction, (electrostriction being its dielectric counterpart). When the coils change position relative to one another, the properties of the coil change as well such as inductance and capacitance. The properties derived from these qualities also change, quality factor (q), resonant points and modes, anti resonant points, (basically complex reactance in general), radiation pattern both near and far field and so on. Along with this on the atomic and molecular level up through the macroscopic, the material properties expand and contract in very similar ways. Similarly, when the space changes the qualities of the energy passing through also change as previously mentioned. Ever take a transformer core, hit it with a ball peen hammer, and record the resonant frequency spectrum? Its dominant or fundamental frequency?. What would happen to a tank circuit tuned to one half this value if the core was physically rang? (sound). The tank circuit would be operating (for ease of explanation) at 1hz, and the acoustic fundamental lies at 2hz. The permeability and permittivity of the core will change at 2x the frequency of the electrical resonant point. This is why the work of parametrics and Frank Znidarsik are so interesting!!!! What do we have to manipulate / what structure of space to we need, to create to cause a beneficial interaction between the the two vibrational modes (mechanical (sound) and EM (Light))?

Comment

Working...
                                X