Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
    I'm thinking x6 pretty LF too a'la MJN
    OOH Duncan the imagination runs wild, funny how we keep coming back to the same things in different beasts, that is different applications

regards

Mike

Comment

square waves contain a wide range of harmonics; these can generate electromagnetic radiation or pulses of current that interfere with other nearby circuits, only harmonics Gordon, no overtones ?
      no parasitic elements ?
      of course thats the huge thing .... transformation at resonance
      Square wave alternating current is totally a different beast to a sine wave for these reasons of multiple frequencies (square waves are dirty), I have been saying this for years and nobody has really thought about it, we normally filter out the unwanted, here we don't want to do that, we want the noise increase, so to say.

Square wave AC is full of powerful harmonics, combine two different primary frequencies of "AC" square waves and we have a huge amplifier. As quote Dr. Ronald Stiffler, two people talking in the street don't make much noise, but one hundred talking in the street is noisy, this is part of it.

Regards

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
        Square wave alternating current is totally a different beast to a sine wave for these reasons of multiple frequencies (square waves are dirty), I have been saying this for years and nobody has really thought about it, we normally filter out the unwanted, here we don't want to do that, we want the noise increase, so to say.

Square wave AC is full of powerful harmonics, combine two different primary frequencies of "AC" square waves and we have a huge amplifier. As quote Dr. Ronald Stiffler, two people talking in the street don't make much noise, but one hundred talking in the street is noisy, this is part of it.

Regards

Mike
        quite right Mike as a ham yourself you are aware of the need to transmit a waveform as near to a perfect sine as possible that of course includes the contents of the sine wave,( hence the cost of decent linear amps). … this is then distortion basically on a musical level. As for returning to principles that you have shown to work . That's inevitable, you are one of the few on forum Mike to dare to use you own name in full, those who have at any time had a go at genealogy will know unearthing details of a “Michael John Nunnerley” a radio Ham from the UK is a snip compared to say – stupify-- from somewhere in the world … so not surprisingly I researched you before ever I invested time and money on one of your threads.
        In short knew you had done what you said , reading you it is also pretty clear why you stopped. (after all I've had some of that treatment too) and its also hardly surprising I would pay special attention to the principles you explained.
        This term” dirty” is also used by electricians regarding a sine wave which is becoming “distorted”
        and there's little that's more distorting than a spark gap,welder,motor action or armature is there?
        this in turn relates to power factor which of course is related to resonance and has a “musical base”
        the resonant state of the “dirty” square wave has obviously been identified by all of the very many other researchers who have engineered COP+1 (rather than stumbled over it), but they have normally struggled to name the effect after all resonance of the background noise is rather a strange concept isn't it?
        In what seems to be a very Ironic twist of fate one of the worlds greatest evils comes to our aid … Banksters... as these bone idle worthless parasites manipulate they have to take account of the background activity , particularly sudden changes in the exchange system which they control overall anyway.
        They came up with a process to calculate this background state You and I and Dr Stiffler are referencing and they also gave it a name “Stochastic resonance” It is of course exactly what you describe Mike.
        Not surprisingly another researcher and a large group (who made many COP+1 looped machines (before the inevitable burning murder and mayhem started.) Hector D Perez Torres of the “rotoverter group” did not fail to see the significance as Dr Stfflers clamour of the crowd focused is known to banksters as …, “stochastic resonance” Hector simply stole the term (any one who gets anything of worth from banksters is special IMHO ) I posted his work before but make no apology to posting again after all some might want to know a little more about “Stochastic Resonance” now as the significance becomes apparent.
        http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b5/RE-OU-v6.1.pdf
        as for the imagination running wild Mike always! I have it in mind to try a wild shot with two ICL8038 one with some adjust. and a couple of simple class A amps. No idea if it will have the desired effect but its got to be tried, as I have researched your background Mike I know at one stage you were involved with LF long distance aqua comms. So you can no doubt gauge the chance of success in battery electrolyte better than me it does seem to ring like a bell up to extremely high frequencies … compared to trying to track “stochastic resonance” through the changing physical and chemical state of the battery as the 3BGS does and this system also .. well you can see it could be a nightmare! Turn another light on an you have to run to the shed and adjust the resistance /speed/resonant point ! Still the thread is about figuera's machines and their inner workings and in my minds eye that's what I see the guy doing.
        Talking of Dr Stiffler I don't seem to see much of him on forum any more which is a shame he was a huge contributor. I Hope The guys OK, anyway thanks for the insight and amplification Mike
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Thanks Duncan, with me you get what you get, nothing more and nothing less.

The Doc's around but not on forums, he has had some personal problems also I believe, still posts some videos now and then, like all of us we are getting older.

regards

Mike

Comment

• Thank you Duncan for the info .... quite informative

They came up with a process to calculate this background state You and I and Dr Stiffler are referencing and they also gave it a name “Stochastic resonance” It is of course exactly what you describe Mike.
            which i did not know

Stochastic resonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This phenomenon of boosting undetectable signals by resonating with added white noise extends to many other systems, whether electromagnetic, physical or biological, and is an area of intense research.[1]

.... https://www.google.com/#q=stochastic...wave&tbs=qdr:y : stochastic resonance + square wave

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-20-2013, 01:15 PM.
            Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• oh wow MonsieurM I am but a simple soul it took days for me to comprehend such a thing ... a while longer to understand some of what these dedicated guys were doing with it. (even though I know they are all F'up now) you seem to have gobbled it all up in a single mouthful ! well bravo MM! but alas I have to plod away at the back of the class ....
              T'was ever so .. I will look at these links with interest ..
              Best wishes Duncan
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Stupify asked me to post my work here, my 2 and 4 pole toroidal field setup.
                my vid posted at asymmetric thread and diagrams.

Toroid field setup? - YouTube

machinealive

Comment

oh wow MonsieurM I am but a simple soul it took days for me to comprehend such a thing ... a while longer to understand some of what these dedicated guys were doing with it. (even though I know they are all F'up now) you seem to have gobbled it all up in a single mouthful ! well bravo MM! but alas I have to plod away at the back of the class ....
                  T'was ever so .. I will look at these links with interest ..
                  Best wishes Duncan

This isn't directed at anyone, I feel we must rise above our preconceived notions. Embrace higher concepts, proven or unproven (on your/my/his/her bench). Complex geometry versus simple sine functions, complex geometry born out of the blending of sine waves.

I would like to play with the malleable substance that our great teachers claimed exists, call it by which ever name you choose, the science of its manipulation has a name, "Cymatics". What i'm suggesting is bringing cymatics into the realm of dielectric and magnetic fields. Space Terra Forming.

Talk about timing....Machinealive...that's a work of art...I will build one and apply what i'm doing to it....you would't believe how close our base geometries are, the fields you show are also close. I wish you the best with your research.

Regards
                  Last edited by erfinder; 10-20-2013, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Thanks erfinder

Machine

Comment

• Collapsing fields

Hi Machine and all,
                      I've been working on something quite similar.
                      I've wound a motor on every third pole face , it is 42 poles with 14 magnet poles. There are 7 N-S and 7 S-N.
                      When the coil is energized , it creates a magnetic field , which interacts with the permanent magnet, ( either push or pull).
                      But when then supply is stopped does the coil NOW produce a field of opposite polarity????
                      If so it should add to the next pulse which is opposite from the first , since the polarities have changed, due to rotation....
                      Excellent work Machine.
                      artv

Comment

• I'm getting more feedback on this thread. Here is the last pic.

machine

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                          I'm getting more feedback on this thread. Here is the last pic.

machine

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                          Comrades

. Looks a lot like an antennae also.

also called Lakhovsky Multiple Wave Oscillator

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/170574-post1519.html
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-20-2013, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Hey Monsieur

Great connection. This is totally sacred geometry.

Introduction To Sacred Geometry - YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                              Hey Monsieur

Great connection. This is totally sacred geometry.

Introduction To Sacred Geometry - YouTube.
                              my pleasure .... contributing for the advancement of all

your machine is closer to this

phi and square waves - Google Search .... phi and stochastic resonance - Google Search
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-20-2013, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Beautiful Monsieur

Ya beat me to it.

Seriously, thanks for posting that pic.

Machinealive

Remember I get to fly the ship first.

Comment

Working...
                                X