• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
    @Hanon

The picture below was taken from
    New probe measures magnetic fields inside solids - physicsworld.com

It seems we were wrong and the iron filings experiment misleading, not surprising as we are usually wrong in some way, lol.

AC
    Loved seeing this....gotta wonder though..if we got it wrong, and the iron filings aren't following the "magnetic" lines of flux.....what are the iron filings aligning with?

Comment

• @erfinder
      Would enjoy an exchange with you when you can find the time. This isn't theory, I have demonstrable proof that supports the idea of being able to accumulate, and utilize the CEMF developed and wasted in motors. I know you aren't going to make the mistake of thinking I mixing up the terms...CEMF and inductive kickback...you know I know the difference, and for the record, both are being harvested.
      Yes we will have to have another chat soon. We may have different ways of expressing our thoughts however we are on the same page. I finally connected all the dots about 6 months ago which is why I would have to agree with you as we see this everywhere... once we see what is required.

I'm almost ready to build again but see no sense in it until I have perfected it in my mind. Almost there but good things take time which is in short supply lately. I'm in no rush because I will just have to give it away anyways so I may as well do it right the first time.

Loved seeing this....gotta wonder though..if we got it wrong, and the iron filings aren't following the "magnetic" lines of flux.....what are the iron filings aligning with?
      The external field and the induced field of the other iron filings. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Every iron filing undergoes magnetic induction and becomes a magnet in itself. The like poles repel on the horizontal axis and attract on the vertical axis. There are no lines in the field, they are simply a familiar pattern formed by "all" the forces present.
      AC
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Allcanadian; 09-08-2013, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• The problem is not only in incomplete knowledge about magnetic fied but also (and more important) with missing understanding of electric current phenomena.
        We can rise voltage continously but we cannot do that with current not related to voltage. Simply we are using the wrong "dark" side

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
          Filings do not align to an underlayed pattern but do the best they can while forced to live in the plane of a deliberate positioned 2D sheet of paper.
          Imagine those double torroid vortices (see Howard Johnson) each of them being a compound of two opposing vortices - and you perform a deliberate 2D cut through it. (In fact a vortex of water contains a forward vortex (outside) and a reverse vortex (inside) If you poor a bottle by a vortex the center part PUMPS air into the bottle )
          What would you do if you were such a filing particle. You would like to align conforming that 3D vortex you feel to be present. First of all you would be blind in those cases where two opposing flows of same direction and same strenngth are present. You can feel them if they devert.
          Additionally the sheet of paper does not allow to align exacly. You will try to get as close as possible regarding 3D vortex - but deviated because of that damn sheet of paper being your restriction.
          Unfortunately you will find another particle beinig in same situation and you will team up performing NS attration with this guy. This fact adds additional deviation because this team of filings uses underlaying magnetic field but creating a virtual pattern not being real. Any filing particle helps jumping from line (bridge function) to line of true 3D pattern -> displaying an erroneous pattern. The only fact being common is the rough direction to true NS pole. (And please regard: no action in case of opposing fields of same strenght and opposing direction)

This is another chunc of theory but I feel it is important to understand that our current comprhension of magnetic lines is oversimplified. Howard Johnson built a permanent running cart by applying his knowledge of proper assembling magnetic vortices (at cart and trace).
          At least we should take in accont that our imagination of magnetics along iron filings might hide true facts preventing us from understanding on what to try exactly at our setups.

Apart that please understand that we can not comunicate by facts but by imaginations only. Any term is charged by a vast bunch of experience and seeminly knowledge. And this bunch might be setup differently inside different minds. I feel that this hurdle is the main obstacle in understanding free energy patents.
          Inventors do not have terms in order to transport NEW facts they have in their minds. They are forced to use existing terms out of their langunage trying to explain the different meaning. On the other hand they can use this fact to hide mysteries by just expressing true facts - knowing it WILL be misundertood.
          Tesla is told to suffer on those facts above and terms like electricity, frequency have different meaning in his later patents.

Please try to understand attaraction and repelling actions in terms of two double vortices interacting and not in terms of destilled 2D iron filings. That might give valuable hints on how to design setups and what to try and measure. True science is a well balanced dance between dreaming, testing, mesuring, vision, facts.... None of them is allowed to be neglected.
          Vote your knowledge to be 90% correct if applied to known technologies and to be 30% correct if applied to new effects to be dicovered or re-dicoverd.
          John
          Last edited by JohnStone; 09-09-2013, 09:03 AM.
          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
            Filings do not align to an underlayed pattern but do the best they can while forced to live in the plane of a deliberate positioned 2D sheet of paper.
            Imagine those double torroid vortices (see Howard Johnson) each of them being a compound of two opposing vortices - and you perform a deliberate 2D cut through it. (In fact a vortex of water contains a forward vortex (outside) and a reverse vortex (inside) If you poor a bottle by a vortex the center part PUMPS air into the bottle )
            What would you do if you were such a filing particle. You would like to align conforming that 3D vortex you feel to be present. First of all you would be blind in those cases where two opposing flows of same direction and same strenngth are present. You can feel them if they devert.
            Additionally the sheet of paper does not allow to align exacly. You will try to get as close as possible regarding 3D vortex - but deviated because of that damn sheet of paper being your restriction.
            Unfortunately you will find another particle beinig in same situation and you will team up performing NS attration with this guy. This fact adds additional deviation because this team of filings uses underlaying magnetic field but creating a virtual pattern not being real. Any filing particle helps jumping from line (bridge function) to line of true 3D pattern -> displaying an erroneous pattern. The only fact being common is the rough direction to true NS pole. (And please regard: no action in case of opposing fields of same strenght and opposing direction)

This is another chunc of theory but I feel it is important to understand that our current comprhension of magnetic lines is oversimplified. Howard Johnson built a permanent running cart by applying his knowledge of proper assembling magnetic vortices (at cart and trace).
            At least we should take in accont that our imagination of magnetics along iron filings might hide true facts preventing us from understanding on what to try exactly at our setups.

Apart that please understand that we can not comunicate by facts but by imaginations only. Any term is charged by a vast bunch of experience and seeminly knowledge. And this bunch might be setup differently inside different minds. I feel that this hurdle is the main obstacle in understanding free energy patents.
            Inventors do not have terms in order to transport NEW facts they have in their minds. They are forced to use existing terms out of their langunage trying to explain the different meaning. On the other hand they can use this fact to hide mysteries by just expressing true facts - knowing it WILL be misundertood.
            Tesla is told to suffer on those facts above and terms like electricity, frequency have different meaning in his later patents.

Please try to understand attaraction and repelling actions in terms of two double vortices interacting and not in terms of destilled 2D iron filings. That might give valuable hints on how to design setups and what to try and measure. True science is a well balanced dance between dreaming, testing, mesuring, vision, facts.... None of them is allowed to be neglected.
            Vote your knowledge to be 90% correct if applied to known technologies and to be 30% correct if applied to new effects to be dicovered or re-dicoverd.
            John

AC's drawing demonstrates the wonder of magnetism's workings on other pieces of iron, however, one hardly ever finds in our research, iron without an associated reactor.

In light of what you've pointed out regarding how you assume I am interpreting the behavior of the line of flux and iron powder interactions, I would like to say that I made no claims of comprehending whats going on there, I posed a question to AC, he answered the best of his ability, and you did as well. My truth is that in truth no one save the creator of the phenomena comprehends the phenomena, and till we align our thoughts with ITS knowing, we won't know.

That being said, I feel I must ask you yet another question. I can demonstrate an effect that I call "Magneto-Dielectric Rectification" (contrary to popular belief, I believe that alternators based on this concept are the type that Tesla used in his HF experiments where he states that he could control whether the output at the spark gap was either positive or negative....) I have a device which demonstrates what appears to be rectification without the use of semiconductors. When I spin the rotor clockwise the positive half of the wave manifests, and the negative half of the wave appears as if it is rectified out, when I spin the rotor counter clockwise, the negative half of the wave manifests, and the positive half appears as if it has been rectified out. Whats your take on this?

As far as I can tell, this effect has not been demonstrated by anyone. What do you suppose is enabling this to effect to take place, and do you see the advantage of being able to generate such conditions?

This wave is being generated in my 100% Orthogonal - No Counter Electromotive Force Motor. This device is in my opinion since the publication of John Bedini's Zero Force motor on youtube, the second demonstration of a real Asymmetric Electro-Dynamic Machine.

I would like to add that I really really really like your monster driver, and would like to use it but in order to do so a few modifications would be mandatory, owing in part to a few interesting and powerful properties of working with a true asymmetric machine. What I call a true asymmetrical machine charges the supply. The supply can and is often times charged to a much higher potential than the supply is itself supplying. In addition to the generator action charging the supply, that which is being called radiant is also being collected. The two energies move in opposite directions, but under certain conditions can be made to move in the same direction, this isn't necessary for back charging the supply.

Anyway...please respond at your leisure to my question regarding magneto dielectric rectification. Here is a video of the wave..

100% Orthogonal - Waveform - YouTube

Regards
            Last edited by erfinder; 09-09-2013, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• This is a video showing Howard Johnson and, also, Albert Roy Davis and Walter Rawls discoveries about magnetism:

Magnetism discoveries - Video

In this forum you can download the book "Magnetism and Its Effects on the Living System" by Roy Davis & Rawls which is in complete agreement with Howard Johnson´s discoveries and, furthermore, it is prior in time:
              Link to a forum

I know that there is more into magnetism that the current concepts accepted by mainstream science.

Regards
              Last edited by hanon1492; 09-09-2013, 11:29 AM.
              https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• @Hanon1492
                I know that there is more into magnetism that the current concepts accepted by mainstream science.
                The first problem you will encounter when seeking an answer to what a magnetic field is fundamentally is that there isn't one. You see there is no accepted concept as to "what" the magnetic field is in reality because they do not know. Think about that, in this day and age all of the best physicists say they do not know, this is not because they are dumb it is because they are very intelligent.

Many years ago I came to the conclusion that we will never make real progress until we understand the most basic forces which dictate everything fundamentally. I spent years searching and in all that time I found only one answer. They say the field is Quote: Virtual particles popping in and out of existence from multiple parallel universes. Which is a polite way of saying they have literally no idea what it is or where to even start.

So I did what I always do, I found my own answers for myself based on accepted principals, that is what we know but have yet to fully understand in the proper context. As it turns out the concept is relatively simple and easy to understand, I believe the truth is always simple in it's nature. You see everyone is looking for a mystery particle or a specific related phenomena because we are self-centered and believe the universe revolves around objects or our thoughts. Our mind has deceived us and started filling in the gaps with things based on past experience which must be rationalized and make sense even if it is not true.

Now imagine a lake covered in waves, we see large rolling waves of low frequency, medium waves distorting the larger ones and still smaller waves of high frequency riding on top of all the larger waves, I have seen this in nature. We place a small beach ball on the surface and it rises and falls with the larger waves yet oscillates due to the smaller waves simultaneously. The larger the beach ball the less motion because an extremely large beach ball would simply ride on top of all the waves.

We can apply this same principal to fields however there is no magic particle nor singular related phenomena. When we create a magnet we align the atoms forming magnetic domains which changes the natural resonant frequency as we know everything is in oscillation. This is not unlike trying to hold our beach ball in place which would then become out of time to some extent with not one single frequency of waves but all of them simultaneously ... All of them simultaneously.

Now we can replace our waves of water acting on a beach ball with the whole Em spectrum of waves acting inward on our magnet. Not one Em wavelength but all of them simultaneously which is the primary reason for all the confusion concerning fields. Look closely, are you absolutely sure the magnetic field acts outward from the magnet?. Or has the magnet distorted something already present in the space exterior to the magnet, the distortion growing weaker the further we get from the magnet which we call the inverse square law.

It may be all this hubbub concerning mysterious particles popping in and out of existence from multiple parallel universes, all the mind boggling math and endless series of equations could be replaced by a few words to describe the "field" phenomena ---- Electromagnetic phase differential.

Now imagine every star is a beacon emitting massive amounts of Em radiation covering the whole of the Em spectrum. These Em waves diffused, interlocked, filing every space in all the known universe. Then the moment we align some atoms in a material forming a magnet it must hold back the entire universe, pushing back on a universe full of energy wanting to act inward..

Our universe is awesome and if you ever lose that wondrous awe inspiring feeling then you are lost. Look upward and outward, there is your answer.

AC

Comment

• Hello Erfinder, what modifications would you deem as Mandatory, for John Stones Monster driver? Please share your knowledge of this here.

Thanks Cornboy.

Comment

• Look at the results we have gotten on the 3BGS thread by running an off the shelf motor between the positives of two batteries. The applied EMF and the Generated EMF are BOTH allowed to leave the motor, which is one of the reasons for the interesting results we are getting. When we learn to separate these two forces and use them independently of each other, we will have our answers I believe.

Dave
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                      The applied EMF and the Generated EMF are BOTH allowed to leave the motor, which is one of the reasons for the interesting results we are getting. When we learn to separate these two forces and use them independently of each other, we will have our answers I believe.

Dave
                      That is exactly what I am claiming to have accomplished. The separation of applied EMF and induced EMF. Once you have separated the two, you are then in the position to raise the potential of the induced to the point to where it can exceed the applied EMF. Once that happens, your motor is technically powering itself minus losses, still not enough for your machine to be looped, but its closer than anything I have seen being offered anywhere. Off the shelf motors do work, however, owing to improper geometric relations, balance and stability is next to impossible. Matt is the closest I have seen to getting it stabilized in his rewound machine, however, even here the system is still limited. I have designed a Plexiglas kit that I will be offering very soon.

The kit allows you to experience first hand how the applied and induced EMF are separated. In addition to being able to use the heretofore locked in induced EMF, you are also able to harvest the inductive kickback, my device is the second to demonstrate the difference between CEMF and inductive kickback, I believe John Bedini is demonstrating this, however, this should be viewed as speculation on my part.

Prior to posting an official link for the kits, I will shoot a short video series of the device in operation, demonstrating applied - induced EMF separation, inductive kickback collection, and induced EMF multiplication. It is my sincere hope that after viewing that series many of you take interest and support my/our research by purchasing a kit, and please keep in mind, that you get what you pay for.

Regards

Comment

• You can reserve one for me mate.

I am working on the basic config we briefly discussed. I have a larger (500mm) rotor here Im thinking of using, 16 alternating poles. Know you usually like to stick to smaller rotors however so open to suggestions.

Love what you and AC are discussing, worthy of its own thread IMO.

Regards
                        "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

• Originally posted by ren View Post
                          You can reserve one for me mate.

I am working on the basic config we briefly discussed. I have a larger (500mm) rotor here Im thinking of using, 16 alternating poles. Know you usually like to stick to smaller rotors however so open to suggestions.

Regards
                          Bro, where have you been hiding? Rotor diameter isn't really a big deal, you can use whatever diameter you want. We need to connect again, I can make a few suggestions regarding your window motor so you can see the effects I'm talking about. Hit me on Skype, I'll be waiting.

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                            Hello Erfinder, what modifications would you deem as Mandatory, for John Stones Monster driver? Please share your knowledge of this here.

Thanks Cornboy.
                            Hello Cornboy,

In my system it appears that the induced EMF is flowing unimpeded into the supply, because of this, measures must be taken to ensure that the supply isn't damaged when the induced EMF exceeds the applied EMF. So diodes and or diode networks are required between the supply and the circuit being driven.

In addition to the diodes, there should be a buffer capacity equal to the capacity of the (variable) reactor (will elaborate on that later) at the time of reactor discharge (not to be confused with the inductive kickback phenomena), this capacitor serves as a buffer between the supply and the circuit being driven by the supply.

The diodes on the back end of the circuit for recovering the field collapse (inductive kickback) in the monster driver should also be upgraded to higher amperage diodes.

Those are a few of the minor changes that should be made when dealing with a system like the one I am describing. Hope this answers your question.

Regards

Comment

• @Ren
                              I would agree and if Erfinder want's to start a dedicated thread I would be happy to offer my input.

@Erfinder
                              That is exactly what I am claiming to have accomplished. The separation of applied EMF and induced EMF. Once you have separated the two, you are then in the position to raise the potential of the induced to the point to where it can exceed the applied EMF. Once that happens, your motor is technically powering itself minus losses, still not enough for your machine to be looped, but its closer than anything I have seen being offered anywhere. Off the shelf motors do work, however, owing to improper geometric relations, balance and stability is next to impossible. Matt is the closest I have seen to getting it stabilized in his rewound machine, however, even here the system is still limited. I have designed a Plexiglas kit that I will be offering very soon.
                              That sounds very cool and I just had a thought, recently I disclosed one of my primary magnetic bearing designs to a mutual friend of ours and if you would like to use it it's yours. It's been sitting in storage long enough and a technology not used is a useless technology in my opinion.
                              I think we need to support people who are willing to do something extraordinary versus those who just talk about it.

Regards
                              AC

Comment

• Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
                                @Ren

I would agree and if Erfinder want's to start a dedicated thread I would be happy to offer my input.

@Erfinder

That sounds very cool and I just had a thought, recently I disclosed one of my primary magnetic bearing designs to a mutual friend of ours and if you would like to use it it's yours. It's been sitting in storage long enough and a technology not used is a useless technology in my opinion.
                                I think we need to support people who are willing to do something extraordinary versus those who just talk about it.

Regards
                                AC

Hey AC,

Please start a thread man! I want to discuss more about your view of magnetism so that I can expand my horizons. Under the banner that you raise, I will share my findings if that's cool with you. The thread should be dedicated magnetism as you see it. I will follow your lead! Post that "magnetic" bearing! I can design a new rig to accommodate it.

and so it begins....

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X