Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john_g View Post
    Hi Hanon

This link goes to a 1948 paper about mag-amps, doesn't cover phase shift but has a lot of references at the end that may be useful. At the time of it being written the limiting factor was the availability of advanced core materials.

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/6446...f-1-9-meg?da=y
    Hi John,

Two problems:
    If I click on your link, it says I need to log in with free trial or paying choices

If I choose the free trial, then it says you did not set your Sharing controls to give me rights to view the document.

Gyula

Comment

• Originally posted by gyula View Post
      Hi John,

Two problems:
      If I click on your link, it says I need to log in with free trial or paying choices

If I choose the free trial, then it says you did not set your Sharing controls to give me rights to view the document.

Gyula
      Hi Gyula

OK I'll see if I can host it somewhere else, I have some other related docs..

Regards

John

Comment

• Tesla or Clemente Figuera ; Any kids can short circuit a Condenser with Screwdriver

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
        I may have written OU It was a slip of the pen COP+1 is the politically correct parlance of course.
        Just where and how is pointed out in the few previous threads.
        Although all said and done does it really matter what my opinion is as to whence it comes from ? Who cares ? The pleasure of this machine is that its engineer-able and the “cause and effect” of each stage is demonstrable, The magnetic formula and engineering is all available, the sizes, the flux densities, the hysteresis frequency response all the data is available (although I must confess I didn't think I'd have to go into aircraft manufactures engineering data to obtain some of it) ... you would have thought such mundane engineering data would be freely available on the www!
        View it as Battery action … if you want to …. view it as Aether action …. if you want to … view it as Magnetic action …. if you want to … all are equally applicable it rather depends how far up the theory ladder you want to go and what your viewing angle is, In a state of series resonance everything changes.
        As long as each piece can be tested verified and seen to work and then joined to the next part that can tested verified and seen to work and in the end the whole thing works …. who cares as far as tptb are concerned , the jigs up and the games over ,Its just a pity Iron of this quality is not avaliable in large quantities anymore
        http://maybaummagnetics.files.wordpr...68-71-27-2.pdf
        12volts battery- step up/inverted or Decay Tank Circuit(AC)- fwbr to charge- Condenser- Disruptive Discharge{PWM or Decade Counter} to Coil/Inductor(The rapid resonant impulse oscillation of condenser as Tesla stated on his patent) with-Induced Coils or Secondary coils e.g. Feedback Coil to-fwbr + cap to recharge 12volt bat, Generating Coils to charge Condenser To power LOAD of COils = Bulbs, Relays, Motors.

The schematic you posted above is just a part of the whole system, The stages or Cycles of that event should not overlapped to each other. The key here is the COIL SHORTING TECHNIQUE of Tesla :Charge Condenser(as source) short out with Disrupter=spark gap, Make and break, PWM or any means of shorting the coil and cap, then Recharge Cap and repeat.

Comment

Hi Gyula

OK I'll see if I can host it somewhere else, I have some other related docs..

Regards

John
          Hi Gyula

Sorry about that, rehosted:

Home

Comment

Hi Gyula

Sorry about that, rehosted:

Home
            Hi John,

No problem of course, and thanks for the files. The thesis by Steffen is the paper I have not come across yet, looks useful, albeit the configurations shown in some of the Figures appeared in other, later published papers.
            You may have seen this collection on magnetic amps etc, shown by one of the members here: Directory contents of /pdf/Reference_Material/Magnetic_Amplifiers/
            and here: Directory contents of /pdf/Reference_Material/Mandelstam_Papalexi/

And some more collection of useful papers: Directory contents of /pdf/Reference_Material/

Thanks, Gyula

Comment

• Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
              12volts battery- step up/inverted or Decay Tank Circuit(AC)- fwbr to charge- Condenser- Disruptive Discharge{PWM or Decade Counter} to Coil/Inductor(The rapid resonant impulse oscillation of condenser as Tesla stated on his patent) with-Induced Coils or Secondary coils e.g. Feedback Coil to-fwbr + cap to recharge 12volt bat, Generating Coils to charge Condenser To power LOAD of COils = Bulbs, Relays, Motors.

The schematic you posted above is just a part of the whole system, The stages or Cycles of that event should not overlapped to each other. The key here is the COIL SHORTING TECHNIQUE of Tesla :Charge Condenser(as source) short out with Disrupter=spark gap, Make and break, PWM or any means of shorting the coil and cap, then Recharge Cap and repeat.
              ...But Mr. Figuera never mentioned to have used any condenser or coil shorting. He even wrote that his system did not emit any noise (so it is supposed that there wasn´t any spark gap). Are you sure that you are refering to the same device as the one that Figuera built?

Anyway a schematic of your proposal will be very useful. Thanks

I am afraid that when Testa stated that he has found the same principle time ago he was just refering to have found the concept of "atmospheric electricity" or "electricity from the medium" . I am quite sure that if Tesla had found a working device he had been working on it.

Tesla´s letters about Figuera refers to the article in Century Magazine in 1900 "The Problem of Increasing Human Energy" (page 200 as refered by Tesla in his letter is the reference to "novel facts" into the text, search for it ). Such novel facts are described as "that an electric current is generated in a wire extending from the ground to a great height by the axial, and probably also by the translatory, movement of the earth") . For that reason Tesla mentioned that the conditions in the Peak of Tenerife were fine for such a method (Tenerife is the Island where Figuera lived and it has a very tall peak with 3700 m heigh). I am afraid that Tesla were thinking that Figuera captured the atmospheric energy -as reported in the newspapers- by using a kind of antenna to take advantage of the height. In any case, I don´t know if we should look for references to free energy in Tesla´s patents from his first years. Tesla was very smart and if he had discovered in 1890 any small possibility to capture free energy he would have follow this line of research instead of researching for the wireless transmision of power. I think he maybe discover something in his last decades when he announced to have harnessed the cosmic rays (link).

Regards!!
              Last edited by hanon1492; 07-15-2013, 08:43 AM.
              https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• I agree hanon1492

Comment

• The simple secret of Tesla and Figuera

This people are talking about Overunity or Extra/Excess energy from input. Tesla always mentioned it in a simple and very understandable illustration and yet people are blind. I think you people understand very well the experiments done by Ufo politics in the Thread my motors got me Tap in radiant energy is one of the Example of the so called COIL SHORTING or Closing the Circuit.
                  The simple secret of all the Overunity system all fall the same simple principle. THE COIL SHORTING TECHNIQUE OF TESLA! Ufo did in Static Coil/Inductor + PWM and Mosfet to Short Circuit/Close the Circuit. Ismael Aviso did it also in the Black Box with Cap + 10x FET + Transformer- Primary and Secondary. Tesla did it on Charging Condenser + Disrupter/ Make and Break Switch + the Coil/Inductor. Tesla stated clearly that the Natural characteristics of CONDENSER has a Rapid Impulse Oscillation that made Tesla's System Produce High Frequency even its from 12Volts DC.Just find a way to convert 12volts dc to Ac so you can charge the cap efficiently.

2nd. Simple Secret is High Frequency- How can we get high frequency out of a 12volts DC? Kunel, Richard Willis, Ufo Politics, Tesla, and alot of people out there talking of Overunity System but all fall to the same very simple concept producing High Frequency to gain much more output.

I know Ufo politics understand it very well If you people BELIEVE that electricity is FLUID LIKE Particle, like WATER you will understand it much better.

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
                  ...But Mr. Figuera never mentioned to have used any condenser or coil shorting. He even wrote that his system did not emit any noise (so it is supposed that there wasn´t any spark gap). Are you sure that you are refering to the same device as the one that Figuera built?

Anyway a schematic of your proposal will be very useful. Thanks

I am afraid that when Testa stated that he has found the same principle time ago he was just refering to have found the concept of "atmospheric electricity" or "electricity from the medium" . I am quite sure that if Tesla had found a working device he had been working on it.

Tesla´s letters about Figuera refers to the article in Century Magazine in 1900 "The Problem of Increasing Human Energy" (page 200 as refered by Tesla in his letter is the reference to "novel facts" into the text, search for it ). Such novel facts are described as "that an electric current is generated in a wire extending from the ground to a great height by the axial, and probably also by the translatory, movement of the earth") . For that reason Tesla mentioned that the conditions in the Peak of Tenerife were fine for such a method (Tenerife is the Island where Figuera lived and it has a very tall peak with 3700 m heigh). I am afraid that Tesla were thinking that Figuera captured the atmospheric energy -as reported in the newspapers- by using a kind of antenna to take advantage of the height. In any case, I don´t know if we should look for references to free energy in Tesla´s patents from his first years. Tesla was very smart and if he had discovered in 1890 any small possibility to capture free energy he would have follow this line of research instead of researching for the wireless transmision of power. I think he maybe discover something in his last decades when he announced to have harnessed the cosmic rays (link).

Regards!!

Comment

• Ufo will disclose the schematic soon!

@ Boguslaw, i know you already know what im talking about at the above post, i know you understand it very well, maybe you have a device running like what I was talking about in my post.
                    The next thing that Ufo will show you is the device that I was posting here, is a motor that will combine all the ideas that I post above. Its a Motor while running can Generate output same with the very known concept of Mr. Clemente Figuera. And this motor is running from the very well known Concept of TESLA's COIL SHORTING/CLOSING THE CIRCUIT= it should be open first so we could CLosed it., Also the new on this re discovery is The Hot input to the Inducing COil of Motor and Generator can be Recovered and Stored, Which can be used as a power source or to Recharge the Battery.

This is the simple hint that well be very sure to be present in the Latest Electrodynamics that Ufo will be disclosing soon, A powerful Motor, A Generating Coil Induced by the Circuitry Driving the Motor, A self running device with a Capacitor Storage/Buffer. A switching Controller of Stages- 1st. Coil Shorting- Motor Dynamics, 2nd. Captured Excess Energry from Coil SHorting to be stored in Capacitors, 3rd. Powering the load- It should be Coil made device e.g. Relay, Bulb, Motors-self runner, 4th. Recharging the Supply Battery by the Stored energy in the Caps.

Its the Water(Electricity) Pressure=Voltage that fills the VOlume=Amperage of the COntainer.

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                    I agree hanon1492

Comment

• Tesla analogy

Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
                      Its the Water(Electricity) Pressure=Voltage that fills the VOlume=Amperage of the COntainer.
                      From "The Problem of Increasing Human Energy" (Tesla, 1900) :

"Whatever electricity may be, it is a fact that it behaves like an incompressible fluid, and the earth may be looked upon as an immense reservoir of electricity, which, I thought, could be disturbed effectively by a properly designed electrical machine"

"Could we produce artificially such a "sink" for the energy of the ambient medium to flow in? .....To create such a "sink," or "cold hole," as we might say, in the medium, would be equivalent to producing in the lake a space either empty or filled with something much lighter than water ... ...it is energy which may be converted into other forms of energy as it passes from a high to a low level. To make our mechanical analogy complete and true, we must, therefore, assume that the water, in its passage into the tank, is converted into something else, which may be taken out of it without using any, or by using very little, power. For example, if heat be represented in this analogue by the water of the lake, the oxygen and hydrogen composing the water may illustrate other forms of energy ... ... We would thus produce, by expending initially a certain amount of work to create a sink for the heat or, respectively, the water to flow in, a condition enabling us to get any amount of energy without further effort. This would be an ideal way of obtaining motive power. ... Thus the virtue of the principle I have discovered resides wholly in the conversion of the energy on the downward flow"

Anyway I keep on thinking that Figuera did not need neither condensers nor resonance to get his device running. Maybe we are trying to mix to different concepts of overunity machines. I think he was just trying to minimize the Lenz effect in the exciter electromagnets.

I hope, anyway, that you were right and soon a great device will be disclosed !!! Any info? or just a guess ?
                      Last edited by hanon1492; 07-15-2013, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Electromagnetism

Have you ever consider what makes a Magnetic Compasss points the same Magnetic Field the North and South ?
                        What if you could disturbed that Magnetic Field of the Earth by our little input of Electromagnetism Electrical Machine in a rapid impulse of oscilllation meaning high frequency input of ON and OFF oscillation..?
                        Does the little Electromagnetism we input can disturbed the Magnetic Field of the Universe? Or the little Magnetic Compass needed to be Large enough to detect this Magnetic Field flux or disturbance to the Magnetic compass Magnetism?

The todays Electronics or Science talks about the Resonance which is not exactly not Tesla was referring to or not really related to Tesla's Harmonic Vibration. The Tesla resonance was not done by LC combination, He was referring to the Primary coil and Secondary Coils Magnetic Vibration( Imagine you can create a Bigger Magnet like the size of the Moon, then controlling it ON and OFF). The Resonance Tesla was talking about is Universal Magnetic Disturbance, He is Resonating the Every Atom(Magnetism) on the path of his Electromagnetism Electrical Machine the Famous Tesla Coil. Tesla is resonating the Earth not hes device, Because Tesla known it very well that the electrons do not need to travel from point A to miles away point B just to ring that Point B. The electrons(atoms) just vibrate on the so called Harmonic Vibration, Im telling you that Atoms are nano size magnets, disturbed 1 and you can disturbed all the Universe.

If we Input 12v= The Counter Electro Magnetic Force of the Universe is like 300v to 1kv. How much more if Tesla Input 50kvolts on the Coil? The Condenser on Tesla coil is just A Fast acting Source of Electricity to Produce High Frequency. The Clemente Figuera Device is Working the same with the known Principle of TESLA TOROID TRANSFORMER. 4 Coils, 2 sets of coils, 1st set North and South, the 2nd set is North and South, Tesla design and arranged it ingeniusly to make the NORTH + NORTH= 2x powerful Electromagnets, Also SOUTH + SOUTH=2x virtually by Winding it Asymmetrically and Diametrically Opposite so he could Produce High Frequency Within the COILS virtually Magnetic Interaction.

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
                        From "The Problem of Increasing Human Energy" (Tesla, 1900) :

"Whatever electricity may be, it is a fact that it behaves like an incompressible fluid, and the earth may be looked upon as an immense reservoir of electricity, which, I thought, could be disturbed effectively by a properly designed electrical machine"

Anyway I keep on thinking that Figuera did not need neither condensers nor resonance to get his device running. Maybe we are trying to mix to different concepts of overunity machines. I think he was just trying to minimize the Lenz effect in the exciter electromagnets.

I hope, anyway, that you were right and soon a great device will be disclosed !!! Any info? or just a guess ?

Comment

• Oh boy 1000% agree. Earth is only a polished metalic ball

Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic! If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic — and this we know it is, for certain — then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

If Earth is rotating by a static force and someday will stop then our hopes are in vain, but if it's just a metalic ball powered by cosmic source then we can attach our machinery to that generator....

Tesla example , you correctly deciphered.... However creating a working prototype based on theory is a real pain....

Comment

• LC resonance

According to this paper (by Utkin) you can have a kind of capacitor C just because the external coils act as a spread capacitor C of inductance L

Link

Regards

Comment

• I have found this patent US20020125774 which has some features in common with one of Figuera´s patents: Link

In fact they both have different wiring disposition but it can be one other implementation of the motionless generator described into patent No. 30378

Regards

PS. Also a curious video I have seen: TPU Secret - Steven Mark
                              Last edited by hanon1492; 07-19-2013, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• “No single solution will defuse more of the Energy-Climate Era’s problems at once than the invention of a source of single solution on abundant, clean, reliable, and cheap electrons. Give me abundant, clean, reliable, and cheap electrons, and I will give you a world that can continue to grow without triggering unmanageable climate change. Give me abundant clean, reliable, and cheap electrons, and I will give you water in the desert from a deep generator-powered well. Give me abundant clean, reliable, and cheap electrons, and I will put every petrodictator out of business. Give me abundant clean, reliable, and cheap electrons, and I will end deforestation from communities desperate for fuel and I will eliminate any reason to drill in Mother Nature’s environmental cathedrals. Give me abundant clean, reliable, and cheap electrons, and I will enable millions of the earth’s poor to get connected, to refrigerate their medicines, to educate their women, and to light up their nights.”

Thomas Friedman in “Hot, Flat, and Crowded” 2008

Comment

Working...
                                X