X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth.

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
    Hi all,

For those interested in and interesting fact about the Induction Law here I link a file which explains that two different formulations seem to exist for the same phenomenon : one, the Faraday Unipolar generator: E = (v · B) , other the Maxwell 2nd Law : rot E = -dB/dt, which are two different formulations for the same law !!! Faraday-or-Maxwell by Meyl (read page 5 and next of the file). Meyl proposes a theory to take into account the longitudinal waves which were predicted by Tesla in his wireless power transmission system.

An interesting point which Eric Dollard comments in an old presentation (Youtube video) is that in the secondary of transformers the induced current is produced in the wiring WITHOUT being cut by the magnetic field. Most of the magnetism is supposed to be enclosed into the iron magnetic circuit and therefore no magnetism should cut the secondary winding, which is external to the iron and only encircles the iron. Can anyone explain it to me???

Regards

No, i can't Hannon - John g, but i feel you are uncovering some very basic truths here, please keep looking.

Warm regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Transformer Induction

Hi

The truth behind the induction in a transformer was covered by, I think, Wonju, and in fact he has had me thinking hard about what is happening with the operation of transformers. Of course if the flux is contained within the core no induction can take place, so Wonju, correctly IMO postulated, that the magnetic wave front transverses the open core area - see below pics. So in fact only one side on the secondary winding is actually used.

Below a PDF explaining related to leedskalin

leedskalin.pdf -- 591k

Regards

John

Last edited by john_g; 07-10-2013, 11:20 AM. Reason: add link to pdf

Comment

• for consideration ...

Oh Dear girls and boys … I thought long ago you were at this the wrong way, I fear If you keep thinking and working as you do your project will cost a deal of time and money and not finish happily . I then propose this .. I will do my best to explain to you all how I think this machine should work by reverse engineering and putting the maths and science in place . That makes it a tedious and long winded operation both to read and write, however Its nowhere near as tedious as kissing frogs
        that being the case I hope you take the time to read and digest what I write here
        Let us start with one core just like this

The principle of operation is quite simple just imagine the core of the output winding is the center nail hanging here,

of course the magnetic state N S will be altering quickly in this machine
        Its called magnetic induction and as you can see the magnetic reversal of the two outside yokes will cause the same effect within the centre core. well wont it?
        For reasons I'll go into a little later you need to familiarise yourself with a a little bit of magnetic theory and particularly something called Magnetic Hysteresis rather than messing with digital rubbish I suspect real engineering is required here.
        Magnetic Hysteresis Loop including the B-H Curve
        you see Clemente Figuera had access to something that’s as rare as hens teeth now and that's pure Iron … steel may be ok for a lot of things but not in this situation . The flux in that centre core needs to change at very high speed with very little “wasted energy” … and wasted energy is directly proportional to the area under the B/H curve. From similar circuits of the era I think a natural working frequency of about 500 Hz that is where this machine is probably centred .... again its engineering ,, do the spade work!
        This pdf written by an engineer at or around the same era .. will give you some idea of the importance of pure Iron and addatives
        http://twain.unl.edu/school/audio_ol...rials_5181.pdf
        I noted from the outset that you boys and girls were squabbling over phase angle .. so let me clear that up for you .. The ambition is to reverse the current in the least amount of time you possibly can (rate of change) di/dt .. a spike, a scalar a "rose by any other name" … here's the reasons why.... Oh and it does have a very clever twist in the tail as you'll see
        considering the “supply coils” first and this equation for ...
        '
        Magnetic field strength' (symbol: H) is defined as 'the magnetomotive force, per unit length, of a magnetic circuit'. In SI, it is expressed in amperes per metre (A/m), which is often spoken as "'ampere turns' per metre".
        It's equation is: H = (IN) / l
        where:
        H = magnetic field strength (ampere per metre)
        I = current flowing through coil (amperes)
        N = number of turns in coil
        l = length of magnetic circuit
        It is most Important that you take note that Magnetic field strength has absolutely nothing to do with power … or voltage,... only current, and turns .. also we are considering a DC state here (with this formula) however..
        V = L .(di/dt) is of great concern regarding the output coil
        Just to amplify that formula a little

V = L x (I1 – I2)
        ..........(T1- T2)
        Again I trust you note that power has no part to play on the right hand side of this equation. Only change of current and the time it changes in along with the Inductance.( which you control with number of turns)

Now consider the supply coils … as far as the supply is concerned all it “sees” is a single inductance you are going to send a reversing “spike” as fast as you can at that pair of coils .. you will wind the correct amount of turns such that the circuit is series resonant.
        This has two very desirable effects first series resonance brings about a state of maximum current and minimum voltage. As you can see here
        Resonant RLC Circuits
        This of course is exactly what is required … maximum current change whilst using no “real power” = no drain on the battery. …. high Q factor of course!
        The fact that your engineering towards series resonance has another very important effect, The very sharp reversing pulse you are feeding the supply coils is turned as if by magic into a sine wave
        here's a guy demonstrating that with Parallel resonance
        Square Wave Pulse Resonance - YouTube
        obviously exactly the same thing occurs with series resonance but its minimum voltage maximum current .. well there's nothing to see is there boys and girls ? But its happening just the same.
        As an advance on the original machine I would suggest a ˝ H bridge instead of the commutator contraption … if soft Iron can be found a horse shoe shape (x2)is obviously a better option as both poles can be brought into play.
        If you think about what I have written here it also tells you pretty much how this works
        Steven Mark solid state generator video 3 - YouTube
        I have been thinking of places where perhaps decent soft Iron might still be obtainable for this project and .. Perhaps.. anchor chain might answer two links .. one cut in half the other using the straight sections it would provide the horse shoe and the supply …. still whatever
        anyway … that's it .. I think its all there … Just carefully engineer it . Just like Clemente says there's nothing difficult or out of the ordinary here … just simple logical engineering .. put the figures in, make it simple .. get it out there .. Oh and one last bit
        use the same Iron for all sections you are effectively cancelling the chaotic nature of magnetic current here just like Hatem, It is a bug bear we have not resolved over on the 3BS thread yet
        you are lucky here in that it is resolved by “cancellation” over on that thread we are obliged to try and track the resonance point … here's a few links I seem to have stored whilst I was researching this short post you might find pertinent. Along with body armour perhaps .. just do it and hurry up !! before the MIB come sniffing and snuffling

Magnetic Induction | Tutorvista.com

Technical Info

Iron Rod - online catalogue source - supplier of research materials in small quantities - Goodfellow

Body

Saturation curves for common soft magnetic materials « Field Precision software tips

Hysteresis in magnetic materials

Magnetic Hysteresis Loop including the B-H Curve Oh and that coil thing ... to adjust resonance as conditions alter, or perhaps slight adjustment to allow for slightly different Mu values of the Iron rods ... load battery ect .. of course you'll have to muck about a bit with inverters and what not to get to the prefered mains frequency and voltage all Clemente would have been interested in 100 years ago is light bulbs ... any way so what? .. minor detail
        Duncan
        Last edited by Duncan; 07-11-2013, 07:45 AM.
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Tesla " I already found the same phenomenon a long time ago"

Tesla was referring to his Toroid Transformer, thats all you need to study, he did it on a simple way and nothing much difficulty on it.

A timer, flip flop and 4 coils on a toroid. H bridge( 4 transistor on 1/each set of coil) to reverse the polarity of each set. Each set should be wound with Clockwise and CounterClockwise. On the toroid you will realize that the 3,6,9 Tesla was referring to. Overlap that three number 3, 6, 9 it will form the winding on his Toroid.

Comment

• Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
            Tesla was referring to his Toroid Transformer, thats all you need to study, he did it on a simple way and nothing much difficulty on it.

A timer, flip flop and 4 coils on a toroid. H bridge( 4 transistor on 1/each set of coil) to reverse the polarity of each set. Each set should be wound with Clockwise and CounterClockwise. On the toroid you will realize that the 3,6,9 Tesla was referring to. Overlap that three number 3, 6, 9 it will form the winding on his Toroid.
            Quite right Stupify12 .. there are many COP+1 devices well known to work that anyone can have a go at, Its just rather nice to work out the original concept of an O'l pot boiler like this one .
            As for the 3,6,9 your actually looking at it here .. sine waves and their harmonic progression is even in nature 2,4, 8 and so on however overtones (in electrical terms) follow odds 3 .5.7,9
            (the musical scale does not follow the same progression or else a new keyboard would be required for each octave) It was altered by Newton for “best fit” .. if you investigate quartz crystals however you'll find when series tuned they also follow the overtone .. progression .. if you watched the square wave to sine wave conversion video I posted … that's what happens at series resonance
            with overtones cumulative on the centre .. which is of course 6 ….. in that state Tulleric currents are sucked into the system … there is the magic of 3,6 and 9. It is what brought Tesla's grid to its knees .
            It is a condition Steinmetz resolved but from that time to now the fact that free energy is and always has been available with series resonance has been vigorously and violently suppressed
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Hi Duncan,

I have some question about your proposal:

In your sketch the wire in the exciter coils has some slope in the winding. Is it really this way or is it just to remark the CW or CCW winding?

In Figuera patents it is not mentioned the existence of any capacitor ( C ), so the series resonant that you propose in a RCL circuit is not possible to get. I suppose that resonance is convenient to minimize the input but you could also get it working without operating in this minimum point. I really thanks your inspiring post but we have to try first the (simple?) ideas proposed by Figuera. Later we can optimize the devices.

I guess from your post that you should avoid reaching saturation into the magnetic circuit in order to avoid big hysteresis curves. But you propose an open magnetic circuit, and in this case the saturation is impossible to reach. Or , are you proposing two horseshoe shape magnets with two collecting coils in order to get a close magnetic circuit?

And the last one: you are referring to reverse engineering ……? I have always thought that the most similar device is the Hubbard´s generator. What do you think?

Anyway, Thanks for your post. I think you have collected very good ideas and information

Regards
              https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
                Hi Duncan,

I have some question about your proposal:

In your sketch the wire in the exciter coils has some slope in the winding. Is it really this way or is it just to remark the CW or CCW winding?

In Figuera patents it is not mentioned the existence of any capacitor ( C ), so the series resonant that you propose in a RCL circuit is not possible to get. I suppose that resonance is convenient to minimize the input but you could also get it working without operating in this minimum point. I really thanks your inspiring post but we have to try first the (simple?) ideas proposed by Figuera. Later we can optimize the devices.

I guess from your post that you should avoid reaching saturation into the magnetic circuit in order to avoid big hysteresis curves. But you propose an open magnetic circuit, and in this case the saturation is impossible to reach. Or , are you proposing two horseshoe shape magnets with two collecting coils in order to get a close magnetic circuit?

And the last one: you are referring to reverse engineering ……? I have always thought that the most similar device is the Hubbard´s generator. What do you think?

Anyway, Thanks for your post. I think you have collected very good ideas and information

Regards
                Hi Hanon .. I guess I have Introduced a big shovel full in one post .. the object really (as I see it) is that those two outside Yokes produce the same (but opposite) magnetic footprint . I'll enlarge on that and the reason for it in another post in a short while …. as for the coil winding .. both identical just wound in opposite directions .. as you say just to indicate CW + CCW windings. It is a not very well advertised fact hanon that Lead Acid batteries do themselves follow a resonant progression
                in fact the work over on the 3BS thread seems to indicate that the main thrust of this extra energy is by ground wave and reaction with the Battery. Experiments I did on that thread indicated that the lead acid battery is not only parallel resonant resonant following a harmonic progression but also series resonant following overtones … much like quartz crystals , If you can hit and hold “a resonant” point regarding the Battery it will charge phenomenally fast . The trouble is it constantly changes. To save me writing this again Hanon I wonder if you wouldn't mind checking this post I wrote and its links and the one after.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post234546

As you see series resonance gets the job done by any and all means . It was Hector D Perez Torres
                who said “ you can make a kitchen sink over unity if its resonant”
                The saturation issue is such its difficult for me to say you see I think this bounty of free energy comes from what Moray called the sea of energy. And I think Its pretty much as Marcus Reid tells us here

Marcus Reid Crystal Converter Battery - Casimir Effect - Part 1 - YouTube

So really its an overtone progression up to very high frequencies . Or at least that’s how I see it, as so at some stage saturation is inevitable however its not how I see this working .. hence I suggested the horse shoe simply to double the use able flux ! however the higher the frequency you can "ring" the battery the more efficient . I was resonating a lead acid battery with a fundemental circa 5Mhz which was a far as my function gen could go . Moray it seems was at circa 500 hz This video by Dan Combine might help you come to some decisions in the ferro resonance department

TV-part I - YouTube

Strangely I have been looking at Hubbard’s machine quite a bit recently, I don’t have a picture of its operation at all … I'm sure It'll come, As for your own research experiments I didn't really intend to totally disrupt them .. and of course regardless of what I say you guys will form your own picture, I just put the suggestion this particular wheel your at might be square … I've built enough of those myself … I try and think round these days .. but of course I can be well off target too

Last edited by Duncan; 07-11-2013, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• the outside Yokes as promised

Just to amplify a little bit on what I think is going on here and why clementie engineered like this
                  I don’t believe that magnetism is static .. I believe these video's posted on EPDs Aether force web site are accurate …
                  Magnetic Rotating Vortexes
                  science as it is force fed to us at the moment does not accept this is happening. It is! Just imagine two magnets poles facing the top one hanging pendulum fashion ? Given the string doesn't break
                  have I just described perpetual motion to you ? Perhaps not but very close .. you make up your own mind.
                  If you try it however you'll find its totally “chaotic” This then is why up to now we have not been able to easily make use of it. However chaotic is a very different thing to static. isnt it?

"Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point in the universe. This idea is not novel. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who derives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic.? If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is, for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature." - Nikola Tesla addressing the American Institute of Electrical Engineers, 1891

Its been to much time in my opinion!

This ….. machine and very many like it make no attempt to resolve the chaos, simply make sure its identical and opposite in two opposing but identical electro magnets magnets the chaos is cancelled! in a third and
                  The Resultant is rendered useful and “formed” by the series resonant condition. Just as you saw happening in the square wave to sine wave resonance video
                  You could view it if you wish like having a horrible messy unsolvable part of an equation and simply manoeuvring the unpleasantness into a position where you can cancel top and bottom with a big sigh of relief.
                  It is not necessary to do more .. just make enough machines and the case is proven. Leave the particle physics ... to some one else .. preferably not the guy's we've had thus far.
                  In fact take all their money and toys away and start Royal Rife research laboratories and other much needed decent things. …

“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.”

So why consider being insane ? Tesla tells you the universe is dynamic, I've offered you a very simple operation with two magnets that will demonstrate its so. There are a few video's on EPDs website which demonstrate the same thing in other ways, so why join the Insane ? We want rid of them !
                  We need to quickly discover materials and methods to do this simply and quickly,.... from a simple classroom model … to a house “power unit”
                  That's why I wrote same Iron … same turns and why the Mu of the material needs to be special and “broadband”... push on.. boys and girls there's lots to alter and not much time! Bless and good luck I dont really care which system "gets out of the box " first and if I'm not 100 % right here I doubt I'm far off.. each part seems to engineer through solid theory to an answer
                  and the sum of the answers make an impressive whole
                  Last edited by Duncan; 07-11-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                    Just to amplify a little bit on what I think is going on here and why clementie engineered like this
                    I don’t believe that magnetism is static .. I believe these video's posted on EPDs Aether force web site are accurate …
                    Magnetic Rotating Vortexes
                    science as it is force fed to us at the moment does not accept this is happening. It is! Just imagine two magnets poles facing the top one hanging pendulum fashion ? Given the string doesn't break
                    have I just described perpetual motion to you ? Perhaps not but very close .. you make up your own mind.
                    If you try it however you'll find its totally “chaotic” This then is why up to now we have not been able to easily make use of it. However chaotic is a very different thing to static. isnt it?

"Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point in the universe. This idea is not novel. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who derives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic.? If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is, for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature." - Nikola Tesla addressing the American Institute of Electrical Engineers, 1891

Its been to much time in my opinion!

This ….. machine and very many like it make no attempt to resolve the chaos, simply make sure its identical and opposite in two opposing but identical electro magnets magnets the chaos is cancelled! in a third and
                    The Resultant is rendered useful and “formed” by the series resonant condition. Just as you saw happening in the square wave to sine wave resonance video
                    You could view it if you wish like having a horrible messy unsolvable part of an equation and simply manoeuvring the unpleasantness into a position where you can cancel top and bottom with a big sigh of relief.
                    It is not necessary to do more .. just make enough machines and the case is proven. Leave the particle physics ... to some one else .. preferably not the guy's we've had thus far.
                    In fact take all their money and toys away and start Royal Rife research laboratories and other much needed decent things. …

“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.”

So why consider being insane ? Tesla tells you the universe is dynamic, I've offered you a very simple operation with two magnets that will demonstrate its so. There are a few video's on EPDs website which demonstrate the same thing in other ways, so why join the Insane ? We want rid of them !
                    We need to quickly discover materials and methods to do this simply and quickly,.... from a simple classroom model … to a house “power unit”
                    That's why I wrote same Iron … same turns and why the Mu of the material needs to be special and “broadband”... push on.. boys and girls there's lots to alter and not much time! Bless and good luck I dont really care which system "gets out of the box " first and if I'm not 100 % right here I doubt I'm far off.. each part seems to engineer through solid theory to an answer
                    and the sum of the answers make an impressive whole
                    I read your posts where you mention moving from square wave to sine, I haven't read anything from you about going from sine to square...is the following relevant in your opinion? If so...how?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourier_series

Regards

Comment

• yes its all part and parcel

Hi erfinder .. yes of course In order to go over unity we either have to break the known laws of maths and science or depend on the laws that are not defined (at least for us) this includes chaos
                      infinity and the infinitesimal … as you know Pi .. in fact now I've started writing this I remember I have gone into it else where..... I hope you don't mind just skipping over there to take a look
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post231943
                      you might be interested in the opening post also …. Its from that point IMHO that the effects of series resonance have been understood and hidden .. as for the square wave erfinder view that as the infinitesimal component ….. that is maximum change in infinitesimal time .. that's what the armature and the inductance is doing .. at no stage are you trying to change from a sine wave to a square wave or attempt to mechanically generate a sine wave exactly the opposite .. its your ambition IMHO to generate what some call a “scalar” and as sharp as possible with as much change … di/dt … any area under that (curve??) represents wasted power
                      the only way a sine wave is ever generated in this machine is by resonant action.
                      At least that's how I see it.
                      Last edited by Duncan; 07-11-2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Duncan you speak of OU. I have a simple question about that which should only require a simple answer.

Is the OU you speak of energy created from nothing, or is it energy utilized from the environment ?

CHeers

Comment

• Aether force

I may have written OU It was a slip of the pen COP+1 is the politically correct parlance of course.
                          Just where and how is pointed out in the few previous threads.
                          Although all said and done does it really matter what my opinion is as to whence it comes from ? Who cares ? The pleasure of this machine is that its engineer-able and the “cause and effect” of each stage is demonstrable, The magnetic formula and engineering is all available, the sizes, the flux densities, the hysteresis frequency response all the data is available (although I must confess I didn't think I'd have to go into aircraft manufactures engineering data to obtain some of it) ... you would have thought such mundane engineering data would be freely available on the www!
                          View it as Battery action … if you want to …. view it as Aether action …. if you want to … view it as Magnetic action …. if you want to … all are equally applicable it rather depends how far up the theory ladder you want to go and what your viewing angle is, In a state of series resonance everything changes.
                          As long as each piece can be tested verified and seen to work and then joined to the next part that can tested verified and seen to work and in the end the whole thing works …. who cares as far as tptb are concerned , the jigs up and the games over ,Its just a pity Iron of this quality is not avaliable in large quantities anymore
                          http://maybaummagnetics.files.wordpr...68-71-27-2.pdf
                          Last edited by Duncan; 07-12-2013, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• Very Intresting Book

Hi

Maybe not totally related to the thread - but about electricity from 1858, contains some very interesting experiments and I'm sure there are many pearls of wisdom (like Duncan!) to be found in there which we can learn from:

A Treatise on Electricity: In Theory and Practice

Regards

John

Comment

• Uhmm...Magnetic Amplifiers ...can get a phse shift !! Does anyone have a schematic for this purpose?
                              https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
                                Uhmm...Magnetic Amplifiers ...can get a phse shift !! Does anyone have a schematic for this purpose?
                                Hi Hanon

This link goes to a 1948 paper about mag-amps, doesn't cover phase shift but has a lot of references at the end that may be useful. At the time of it being written the limiting factor was the availability of advanced core materials.

Home
                                Last edited by john_g; 07-13-2013, 04:52 PM. Reason: change link

Comment

Working...
                                X