Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Poor Erfinder man!... ...but I did mention about this in my reply to him very clearly...

After all He is a nice guy...

Once We get full control to "Play" with this arrays...a huge Universe will open in front of Us...and not necessarily and only related to Energy my friend...

Robotics...Servo Motors based on this Technologies could be SO ACCURATE...and yet so ULTRA-FAST SPEEDS...Imagine a Heart Surgery done in milli seconds...by nano bots...

Space...and Flights through our Planet and outspace...Man will fly as easy as a bird gets off the ground...

So now...the Extraterrestrials will no longer could call Us "The Surface People"...

Humanity WILL make a change...

Cheers

Ufopolitics
    While reading this I got the feeling that you don't understand what I stated to you in the post I made on your thread..Its ok....I realize that you are very busy...and as such.....might not have the time to invest in thinking about what I pointed out...so....

Magnetic fields aren't what we think they are...arranging them in exotic configurations isn't going to deliver what we think...there is something fundamental missing in our logic....I am not the one to explain this for I too am a student of nature. What I have found, I can present...I will not make a thread dedicated to the subject...but will post in areas where I think the information fits...

If you have a true asymmetric machine, the waveform that it generates should be asymmetrical in appearance. When you spin your rotor, the wave that's associated with the generated EMF should be Asymmetrical! If its not, then chances are you don't have what you think you have...period...When you spin the rotor in one direction the generated wave will be more positive than negative, and when the rotor direction is reversed, you have a wave more negative than positive ... This is what I referred to as "Magneto-Dielectric Rectification". (I am human...my interpretation of what I have on my bench is probably flawed...but know this...I got it and you don't...but I am trying to give it to you....You the guy who hates for good reason and no reason...think about that while watching the clip.

100% Orthagonal - No BEMF Motor - YouTube

"Poor Erfinder"....I wish I knew what you meant by that.....I am here trying to right a wrong....both of us were wrong, comprehend that, comprehend what I'm doing here...comprehend what you are being shown....lets move forward!

Regards
    Last edited by erfinder; 06-27-2013, 05:32 AM.

Comment

• what is really wrong

Hi All,

Why are you guys trying to replicate the most difficult version of the Figuera Generators.

The version reported by PJK in his book is far easier than what you guys are doing.

How I wish I had half of the funds you guys have.

Regards.

Comment

• Originally posted by abdlquadri View Post
        Hi All,

Why are you guys trying to replicate the most difficult version of the Figuera Generators.

The version reported by PJK in his book is far easier than what you guys are doing.

Regards.
        Ok, which version ? Patent number ?

Comment

• figuera

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
          Ok, which version ? Patent number ?
          http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/Chapter3.pdf

search for figuera.

Comment

• The Kids.

Originally posted by abdlquadri View Post
            Hi All,

Regards.

Hello Abdlquadri, i can't speak for all, the reason i am interested in the rotating devise is because it could easily be incorperated into an electric motor used for vehicle propulsion, a very low drag design could also recharge drive batteries, to acheive self sufficency in everyday transport.

As to the cost, well, i can't afford it either, but i figure if i don't then who will?.

Let's not continue another 50 years like we are, that's no future to hand our children or grandchildren.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
              Hello Abdlquadri, i can't speak for all, the reason i am interested in the rotating devise is because it could easily be incorperated into an electric motor used for vehicle propulsion, a very low drag design could also recharge drive batteries, to acheive self sufficency in everyday transport.

As to the cost, well, i can't afford it either, but i figure if i don't then who will?.

Let's not continue another 50 years like we are, that's no future to hand our children or grandchildren.

Regards Cornboy.
              I see you all work hard and I salute you ! No effort will be forgotten.
              erfinder, nice you found the solution but I assure you there are plenty versions , even some which output is symmetrical pure sinewave
              You should look at Floyd Sweet vta.

I'm more and more convinced that all OU devices work the same, by Faraday law cleverly used.

Comment

• ??

Originally posted by abdlquadri View Post
                Hi All,

Regards.

Abdlquadri, i mean no disrespect, but what would you do , if you had half the funds us guy's do.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Cornboy,

I believe you have said you are interested in EV propulsion systems. This is also my area of interest. To that end I recently purchased a Polaris Ranger EV for use in a conversion. My goal is to replace the 8 lead acid batteries with a system that will run the AC motor and provide continuous power. If you would be interested in exchanging some thoughts on this, send me a PM.

Dave
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                  —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Together.

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                    Cornboy,

I believe you have said you are interested in EV propulsion systems. This is also my area of interest. To that end I recently purchased a Polaris Ranger EV for use in a conversion. My goal is to replace the 8 lead acid batteries with a system that will run the AC motor and provide continuous power. If you would be interested in exchanging some thoughts on this, send me a PM.

Dave
                    Hello Dave, i miss your input on the asymmetric motor thread, i too have a Polaris Ranger, unfortunately it is a gas version.

Converting it to electric was what started me down the FE path. I use this vehicle every day on my farm, after a lot of experimenting, and of course money, i soon came to the conclusion that an entirely different aproach was needed.

Instead of trying to have something on board to try to keep up with the battery power needed, to drive the amp glutten of a motor, it would be way better, to develop a motor that was mostly self sustaining.

So this is the path i am on now. If you tell me that a third BAD battery can meet this demand, i am all ears my friend!!.

My ultimate aim is to develop an electric motor with the means to run on a small battery pack and sustain itself, also being a module of about 30HP that can be piggybacked for higher power requirements, so it can be retro fitted to most farm equipment, and finally to most passenger and commercial vehicles.

I believe UFO will be starting a new thread soon, to disclose new designs that need to be built from scratch, and i would love to see you input your knowledge and practical experience there.

We need to all stick together, and share, to reach a workable solution, a hybrid of everybodies ideas, i think will win the day.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Cornboy,

I wrote a really long response and then deleted it. This is someone else's thread and I don't want to hijack it. I'd be ticked if someone did it to me. Let me just say this. We have all the pieces. See the 3BGS thread
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...system-73.html post 2175

Dave
                      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Maybe it is simpler that what we think:
                        Patent from 1908: "so simple that vigilance can be overlooked"

Herald Tribune (June 1902): [Figuera] declares that the only extraordinary point about it is that is has taken so long to discover a simple scientific fact." .... " the whole apparatus is so simple that a child could work it"

Canarian Newspaper (May 1902): "My invention is based on a simple principle, which is not worth the warm eulogies with which I am honored and distinguished, I can not understand that anyone did not happen to do what I've been fortunate to achieve"

Interview in a canarian newspaper (June 1902): stating that the secret of his invention resembles the egg of Columbus.

If energy is not created, and it is just moved from one place to another, we may say that a conventional generator is just capturing energy from the surroundings and trasnsforming it into electric energy. Maybe what you need to do is just to imitate a conventional generator, but without moving the stator or rotor and only moving electric charges and magnetic fields, just try rotating the magnetic field, and try electrical load in the tests. Maybe, just with this approach, it may capture as much electricity as any conventional generator.
                        https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• My take version 1

Hi all, I was holding back as long as I could trying to complete my work before posting my cursive study on Mr Figueras machine, so I decided to release this page so the conversation can move forward. Everybody here has great constructive skills in getting a project happening, I just hope this helps. Regards Arto.

Comment

• Capicity.

Hello Arto, your knowledge on all things electrical, is to be commended, all here could certainly use your input, as we travel forward, Thanks, and i hope you don't mind us picking your brains, on Maxwellian concepts, and capacitance, as applied to rotating elements, and the Static.

Regards, aussie, Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by artoj View Post
                              ... posting my cursive study on Mr Figueras machine, so I decided to release this page so the conversation can move forward. Everybody here has great constructive skills in getting a project happening, I just hope this helps. Regards Arto.
                              Hi artoj,
                              Why have you drawn the induced coil in a transverse postition respect to the electromangnets in the sketch in the middle of your drawing? Could you elaborate this idea?

Thanks!!
                              https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Hi Hanon1492,
                                This is purely a schematic inclusion, not geometric. This is version 1 so please excuse any slight discrepancies. Regards Arto

Comment

Working...
                                X