Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
    Therefore it seems that opposing two non identical electromagnets get some induction while two identical electromagnets get 0.0 V
    Watching carefully into the patent drawing from 1902 it can be seen that the internal and external electromagnets are not identical.!!! The internal electromagnets have more effective turns because they are superimposed with each two lateral electromagnets.

Why did Mr. Figuera used superimposed coils? and, Why did he decide to show their structure? In case of being irrelevant it would be easier to draw them without being superimposed. I donīt know why he decided to show them and build them as in the drawing....? Have a look to the sketch!!
    https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• New Patent - Clemente Figuera patent 30376: Electrical Machine (1902)

Until now there were publicated just two patents from Clemente Figuera (Nš 30378 from 1902 , and Nš 44267 from 1908)

Here I included another patent from 1902 (Nš 30376) where Figuera used a similar scheme to the generator described in patent Nš 30378. In this case Figuera keeps the internal and external electromagnet fixed and with no variation in their current. In this design he only rotates the induced circuit. He manifest that keeping the central core fixed the core is a real electromagnet and there is no repulsion between the central core and the external exciters electromagnet so the machine works with very little applied force. He manifest that the current needed to rotate the induced circuit can be a small part of the total current produced by the machine.

Download in high resolution

I could not photgraph the text, but I could read it when I was in the patent office archive. I just did a quick picture to the drawing. In case I return to the patent office I will make pictures of the text and I will traslated it into english

Summarizing: this design is quite similar to the one presented in the generator patent Nš 30378 from 1902. In the generator patent the movement of rotation of the induced circuit (described in this patent) is replaced by the variation of magnetic strength in the electromagnets, and then, the induced circuit can be operated without movement.

The most importat featured shown in this drawing is the induced circuit (marked with a red ink) which was not included in the generator patent. This could give a clue of how this induced circuit should be placed in the generator patent.

Comment

• Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
        Hi all,

PATENT by CLEMENTE FIGUERA (year 1908) No. 44267 (Spain)

ELECTRICAL GENERATOR “FIGUERA”

I have revised the english traslation of the 1908 patent whre Mr. Figuera collected also his findings about his electrical generator. I have updated the drawing with one with better quality that I could get from the Spanish Patent Office. In the scanned text that I received I could note that there were some words which were underlined. I have also included this underlining which were not included in the previous version.

From now I am keep on posting in the parallel forum in overunity.com because I donīt see here anyone interested in posting.

Post #116 with revised traslation of the patent and better drawing resolution

External Link with patent ready to download
        Last edited by hanon1492; 04-29-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Hi Hanon1492,

Iv'e been following this post for 2 months now... I'm eagerly researching about this Figueras Machine, and thanks for keep on posting... I'm also planning to replicate it and understand the theories behind its operation as it's somewhat related to my research topic in graduate school...

May I know the link of the parallel forum in overunity.com?
          I am still starting to have a grasp of the machine's operation, but I hope to find something useful in the coming months.... thanks...

Comment

• Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Tomorrow I will show a data which confirms that the Figuera generator was running as said. I have found a newspaper article from 1902 stating the story that happened to keep in silence this device.

Be tuned ...

Comment

• Hello to all

I am a new member and just recently learned about Figueras. I learned about him from a free eBook I downloaded from free-energy-info.com . It has copy of the patent and some info about how to construct a digital driver for his generator. It uses a 555 timer that can be configured for different frequencies such as 50Hz, 60Hz or some other frequency (60 Hz would have a 120K resistor and a 100nF capacitor, I believe). The Figueras information begins on page 176. This eBook is very large (37Mb, 2450 pages) and contains many different inventions. I found it very interesting. I am now in the process of getting all the parts needed for this project. The main problem I foresee is in obtaining the coils required.

Comment

• New webpage about Clemente Figuera

Hi all,

I have been helping to the person who did the first report about the life and inventions of Clemente Figuera in order to include more documentation into his site as well as translating it into English to make easier its understanding by most readers. We have included new material, some of them not yet released until now. The attached files to the new site are:
                - The pdf files of the 5 Figuera patents
                - Test of practical implementation from a patent dated in 1910 by Buforn, a financial partner of Figuera, who kept on trying to commercialize his generator after Figueraīs death
                - A press report about Figuera
                - An interview to Figuera
                - Figueraīs telegram about the sale of the 1902 patent to a banker union
                - List of Bufornīs patents after Figueraīs death (you can see that they are mostly a copy of the Figuera design from 1908)
                - Some press clippings about Figueraīs invention
                Spanish webpage: El enigma de Clemente Figuera y la maquina de la energia infinita

English webpage: The enigma of Clemente Figuera

Comment

• Hi

I would like to point to one single statement of Mr Figuera which explains everything imho.

"The inventor holds that his generator will
                  solve a portion of problems, including those
                  which are derived from navigation, because
                  a great power can be carried in a very
                  small space, stating that the secret of his
                  invention resembles the egg of Columbus. "

Egg of Columbus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can assure you that solution is very simple (as Mr Figuera told us : overlooked simple scientific fact) ,however... let others (who have patents and working prototypes or maybe even production ready device like Richard Willis), to talk and explain if they want to. Even the greatest and simplest theory is nothing but a fairy tale without experimental confirmation and I have no such thing.... Just try to think as simple as possible , like a child or farmer....

Comment

• Very Interesting Concept(s)

Hello to All,

I have been reading very carefully some of the Clemente Figuera Patents (In Spanish, since it is my Native Language and I read, write and speak it very fluently)...And I find them fascinating concepts that obviously were tested and they did work...

http://www.alpoma.com/figuera/docums/30376.pdf

This Patent refers to a "somehow movable" type Generator, however what Figuera moves on the Induced Armature Assembly side...is NOT the Center and heavy Steel Core (and He says it resembles "very similar to any common Dynamo Type" Generator Machine...So, what Figueras actually moves is the Copper Windings and the Insulation Spool that holds the wire...but NOT the Induced Core (Inner Exciting Fields Laminated Steel Core)
                    Further on, He states this type of Generator does not require any heavy motor to turn it (he says even a weak motor would do)...since the heavily magnetized steel core is "static" related to the "Inductor Coils/Core Assy"...or Exciter Coils...they remain static and very close air gaps between them...just allowing the Copper Coils and thin insulation spool attached to a pulley and driven by Prime Motor...

In My Opinion...His point of view makes perfect sense to me...we never needed to rotate the huge massive steel lamination cores from either one of the Generator main parts...either Inductor (Stator) or Induced (Generating Fields)...when the carrying currents as the place where they get "originated" is in the Copper Coils. However, by rotating the "Copper" we will be changing the Magnetic Polarity Orientation at the Induced or Generating Field Core, but since it remains static...no heavy magnetic dragging "applies" to the Copper Wire...Copper is a Diamagnetic Material.

As specifications he HIGHLY recommends is to set Cores from either side as close as possible, meaning very small air gaps...where the rotating Spool/Coils will be turning between.
                    Windings on Rotary Spool are (Tambor) Drum Type (Note that Interior Exciter Core/Coils are not connected to anything...they are just closed looped coils, and induced opposite polarity -as per Lenz Laws- to the External Exciter Circuit which is the only one Energized.

Note in this particular patent he have Two Sets of Exciting Cores/Coils, one Inner and other in the Outer Embodiment, note the yellow copper wires represented by two lines at both ends of square box...that is the Rotating Spool around axis...

Collectors are just Commutators, (or Slip Rings contacts for AC) to "collect" the induced electrical flow from rotating copper.

I do not see any "Laws Violations" here at all...Faraday still prevails...as conductor moves/cut perpendicularly through the magnetic fields...as Lenz...

Very Smart Patent!

Now to "add some improvement" from a later on Patent...the "Brushless Generators"...I would add at Inner Coils [bb] some diodes per coil and a Varistor/Movistor...in a looped circuit...this guarantees a steady polarity of equal levels, at Inner Exciting Fields Core...as we could also add Running Capacitance (Parallel Cap) at outer Exciter Coils...then Energy will keep "bouncing" from one interior core to the exterior ones, back and forth...

I am very positive that some CAD improvement and segmented poles design...could make this a winner also.

Beautiful!...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-05-2013, 02:43 AM.
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Reviving Clemente Figueras Generator...Part One.

Hello to all,

A great Thread!, and I want to thank you Wonju, for uploading this great Patents!

It has made an impressive re-thinking about Generators Concepts, as to the Main Laws that "rule them all"...to re-read and understand all his conclusions and designs...makes definitively lots of sense and it should work perfectly fine.

Faraday NEVER stated in his "Laws of Induction"...that the "Induced", copper conductor wire, cutting the magnetic fields lines in a perpendicular fashion....had to be "Married for Life-Time"...to a Heavy and Massive, Steel Laminated Core...whether Static or Dynamic...
                      First, I will give it a try replicating it myself, at small scale models, using permanent magnets as the "Exciting Fields" (a-b), Inner-Outer.

In the following Diagram I am adding the newer concepts from the "Brushless Generators" patent shown below, as that is based on the closed looped coils to exchange induction between the exciter magnetic fields.

[IMG][/IMG]

However, in this Patent is utilized the method of Mechanical Rotation to achieve that "expensive exchange" of Energies between rotary and static exciters...while we could be using the Transformer Induction application, from Exciter "a" to "b"...through the Static (not Dynamic) Concepts....since both Cores are Static (Fixed) in this particular design.

Note: Please, disregard the specifics of this patent related to shifting different exciting coils values through capacitor to obtain different voltages...as also the derivative (21) from output/generating coils...let's keep the simple/main concepts only.

[IMG][/IMG]

As in the Brushless Generators "start up"...it is required to excite/prime the Exterior Fields "a" through running Capacitor, in order that rotary stator, closed looped coil through diodes/varistors, receives an induction through air gap. We can also excite our Exterior Fields through Capacitor, first through an external source (batteries), and, once Collector (Continuous Slip Rings/Brushes) starts generating an output, then a portion of that energy could be used to steadily feed capacitor.

I can see there are many ways to enhance/vary this main concept...making it more robust, cheaper to produce, while obtaining better results...

Here I am displaying the simplest way.

In my second Diagrams I will show the CAD for both , Interior/Exterior Steel Lamination Cores to be insulated/winded...according to "typical" Generator Designs.

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-08-2013, 02:26 PM.
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Big One.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        Hello to all,

A great Thread!, and I want to thank you Wonju, for uploading this great Patents!

It has made an impressive re-thinking about Generators Concepts, as to the Main Laws that "rule them all"...to re-read and understand all his conclusions and designs...makes definitively lots of sense and it should work perfectly fine.

First, I will give it a try replicating it myself, at small scale models, using permanent magnets as the "Exciting Fields" (a-b), Inner-Outer.

In the following Diagram I am adding the newer concepts from the "Brushless Generators" patent shown below, as that is based on the closed looped coils to exchange induction between the exciter magnetic fields.

[IMG][/IMG]

However, in this Patent is utilized the method of Mechanical Rotation to achieve that "expensive exchange" of Energies between rotary and static exciters...while we could be using the Transformer Induction application, from Exciter "a" to "b"...through the Static (not Dynamic) Concepts....since both Cores are Static (Fixed) in this particular design.

Note: Please, disregard the specifics of this patent related to shifting different exciting coils values through capacitor to obtain different voltages...as also the derivative (21) from output/generating coils...let's keep the simple/main concepts only.

[IMG][/IMG]

As in the Brushless Generators "start up"...it is required to excite/prime the Exterior Fields "a" through running Capacitor, in order that rotary stator, closed looped coil through diodes/varistors, receives an induction through air gap. We can also excite our Exterior Fields through Capacitor, first through an external source (batteries), and, once Collector (Continuous Slip Rings/Brushes) starts generating an output, then a portion of that energy could be used to steadily feed capacitor.

I can see there are many ways to enhance/vary this main concept...making it more robust, cheaper to produce, while obtaining better results...

Here I am displaying the simplest way.

In my second Diagrams I will show the CAD for both , Interior/Exterior Steel Lamination Cores to be insulated/winded...according to "typical" Generator Designs.

Regards to all

Ufopolitics

Hello UFO, i have been following this when i have time, the imperial motors or MAG3, could run a huge one of these!!, and i know just the person that could build one!.

Regards, Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                          Hello UFO, i have been following this when i have time, the imperial motors or MAG3, could run a huge one of these!!, and i know just the person that could build one!.

Regards, Cornboy.
                          Exactly Cornboy555...

Now Figueras explains -without any doubts- that even a "weak" motor could run this generator.

The complications that I see to build this design... is to construct a "Drum Type" winding for the Induced field, hollow center of course, in order to allow the center (Inner) Exciter core/Coil(s) or Magnets at small scale.

While keeping its rotary windings as thin as possible, so "overlapping time" there...

I have been thinking of using a "Bell Rotor Design Drum" structure, (Similar to Brushless Outrunners Motors) but built/made of plastic, fiberglass, etc... where the Inner Core supports the bearings (upper-lower) outer body (just like the Stator in the "Outrunner"...while the Bell is fixed to Shaft and shaft to bearings inner rings....

Setting the Exterior Exciters is not a big deal...

I must build a 3D Model of this whole concept first...and animate it...

Who did you say could build this??...
                          And who could design it?...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-06-2013, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• You can, I can, we all can.

Exactly Cornboy555...

Now Figueras explains -without any doubts- that even a "weak" motor could run this generator.

The complications that I see in this design... is to construct a "Drum Type" winding for the Induced field, hollow center of course, in order to allow the center (Inner) Exciter core/Coil(s) or Magnets at small scale.

While keeping its rotary windings as thin as possible, so "overlapping time" there...

I have been thinking of using a "Bell Design Drum" structure, (Similar to Brushless Outrunners Motors) but built/made of plastic, fiberglass, etc... where the Inner Core supports the bearings (upper-lower) outer body...while the Bell is fixed to Shaft and shaft to bearings inner ring.

Setting the Exterior Exciters is not a big deal...

I must build a 3D Model of this whole concept first...and animate it...

Who did you say could build this??...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

Hey UFO, i am sure you could build one, as i could, Can you make the drum rotor from aluminium, and slot it out to fit pre wound, long, skinny, coils, then epoxy them in place?

The stationary, stators could be fixed, at their end, to a heavy rigid, heat proof insulation plate, that could also act as end of generator!.

Can Do, can't wait for your 3D on this one.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Patent 30376 in english

Hello to All,
                              And I find them fascinating concepts that obviously were tested and they did work...

http://www.alpoma.com/figuera/docums/30376.pdf
                              Hi all,

I have been traslating the patent into english and the final document is already uploaded.

I would like to ask you a question: according to your interpretation of the mentioned patent No. 30376 , my question is: which is your interpretation of the patent No. 30378 where Figuera instead of moving the coil wiring uses an intermittent exciting current?

Webpage: Clemente Figuera

Regards

Comment

• My Interpretation...

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
                                Hi all,

I have been traslating the patent into english and the final document is already uploaded.

I would like to ask you a question: according to your interpretation of the mentioned patent No. 30376 , my question is: which is your interpretation of the patent No. 30378 where Figuera instead of moving the coil wiring uses an intermittent exciting current?

Webpage: Clemente Figuera

Regards

Hello Hanon 1492,

1492...the year that Christopher Columbus discover America, The Caribbean...those beautiful Islands...aqua green waters bathing very white sands...

Ok, so...
                                The first part of that patent-like the rest- Figueras makes a detailed description of how alternators, dynamos work citing the main attributes that will help him demonstrate his application. According to this, He concludes the conductor rotating within magnetic fields is constantly under changes in the fashion it receives the magnetic field lines/angles/strength through rotation...as the conductor starts passing it receives an angle facing the field...and as it departs receives another one...as related to strength, also there are changes from proximity factors, closer, further, etc...

Therefore, what he does is a "Static Simulation" of the same exact changes the conductor faces, by applying a pulsating or sine wave current to the exciting coils. One great thing I like about his patents, is that he always, utilizes Dual Exciters of opposite polarities where the conductor is located, this produces a more robust induction flow.

I believe for this application a Sine Wave or AC, since it is a "Softer Curve" it will "simulate" better the rotation effects and angles change with time to the conductor...while a steep square wave will be too "radical" application here, since it will drop to zero magnetic field action...releasing other energies that would interfere with this application.

Hanon, if you see the Quad Channels with dead/off times we are developing in my other thread to run Imperial, and look at the LED's blinking in a sequential order...creating a "Virtual Rotary Pulse"...we could easily apply it here if we independently feed one channel per independent exciter coils, selecting them by pairs...unfortunately at the time of Mr Figueras, there were not the ultra fast Microprocessors...FET's...and excellent response electronic components like we have today...

Regards, and hope it helped you.

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X