Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sketch of replication with pulsed currents

Hi all,

This is the sketch for the first trial of my Figuera Generator. I will use two inducting coils and a collector coil. I will use a relay with two output for pulsating the current between both coils (another option instead the relay is a doorbell...). Maybe I will use two electrical sources in parallel (one pulsating and one fixed) to avoid reach zero current at the switching times. I am waiting for the coils to start experimenting...!!
    Attached Files
    https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Hi hanon1492

Looking at your configuration I do not see much resemblance to Figueras' patent. The main differences are the coil arrangement and input signal to coils.

There must a symmetric transition in current rising/falling in both coils, look at the current traces I provided previously.
      The other VERY important aspect is the core configuration. It doesn't hit you at first sight but it is more like Thane's BiTT:

When EMF from one coil induces current in the output coil the CounterEMF is produced in opposition to this force but instead of actually opposing the flux from this primary it is being deflected to the mirroring primary that provides a path of lower reluctance and what is more, attracting this CEMF flux being magnetized in some degree... Ingenious design!
      Last edited by kEhYo77; 11-20-2012, 09:39 AM.
      “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

• Hi KEhYo77,
        This is just my first trial. I will get pulsated currents intermittent in each coil by using a relay with two output. Later on, I will use a similar scheme but with an alternating current ( changing polarity) in each coil (I think I can do it with one relay and 2 transistor and 2 diodes). Finally I will try the rotating comutator with resistors described in the patent (more difficult to build) in order to have a triangular shape in current to each coil. I will go step by step.

Anyway I think that the really important is to change the magnetic field, and the shape of the current profile is secondary.

Attached Files

Comment

• a muse..

Hi folks I'm very interested in this thread and often drop by to see what's cooking I hope you don't mind if I make a few observations for your consideration even if I don’t have quite the language to explain my instinct. I love the subject of COP>1 , I’ve also kissed my share of frogs and got toads and if I had a few bucks for each coil I’ve wound .. happy days... I may of course be a troll you guys are the best judge of that! …. , hanon the formula you have written is standard dogma. Its been taught parrot fashion to us all I'm not happy with it are you? whilst I feel its correct as far as it goes I am uncomfortable with it, its truncated and butchered into a “one size fits all ” theory. If its a law and proved then It should hold good in all situations and it doesn't. Particularly in resonant conditions.
          Let us be logical for a moment and then try and follow the trail. We all know perfectly well that a huge suppression of information took place world wide at the turn of the century. Bedini Dollard Et al have told us so …. this probably applies to the missing pages of this patent. As for the death of Figuera natural causes?
          Anyway lets assume this machine did work, I think most of us are happy to accept that energy must come from somewhere and just to pay homage to Tesla we'll use Tesla speak and assume the gratis energy comes from the Aether. In this day and age if you write a law of physics it would have to stand up to rigorous practical and mathematical examination and remain staunch . I don’t believe the formula you have just posted can do that. Whilst I can accept it generally “holds good” surely we are seeking “The exception” can you accept that Clemente Figuera's machine was probably working along the lines of the situation roughly out lined by Tom Bearden here.
          .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73rghTkRMU0 ?
          I don't think there is really to much doubt, after all at the end of the day this energy must come from some where ??
          I believe what Tom Bearden, Eric Dollard, John Bedini and all the rest of these guys are saying Is the truth, I believe there was a huge hoover up of this technology and the theory and maths truncated and radically altered, I also believe the trades and the guilds world wide were categorised in order to keep the system and the knowledge buried. I'm no Maths wizard and I really can't paint the whole canvas for this picture but .. I can try. The formula hanon has quoted is also the foundation of wonju's theory, It is as far as the teaching goes w.r.t electrical engineers... “Just smart enough to do the job” we are only taught on a need to know basis.
          This Phasor diagram demonstrates the basic formula and Theory hanon and wonju are basing the system on
          your electrical home: Phasor Diagrams for Transformer on Load
          I would particularly like you to notice that all the information which you can see is in “one dimension” in other words although there are four quadrants and hence mathematically four domains everything can be demonstrated on a flat sheet of paper or in “one dimension.” …
          we want to receive Aetheric energy which is akin to radio energy how does that alter things ?
          Well for a start its taught very differently (It would be) and another dimension has got to be added

An Isometric is the only way to represent basic radio transmission or reception antenna theory by drawing. It can't be explained on a flat piece of paper . Why ?
          In order for the radio guys to have the basic minimum knowledge to practically tune antenna's for transmission and reception they have had to be spoon fed just a little bit more knowledge .. They had to have at least a passing glimpse of this second dimension in order to be able to project onto it and receive from it....
          How Radio Waves Are Produced
          Incidentally as you look at the waves do you perhaps see Ed Leedskalnin's spirals start to form?...

Anyway they are at least also taught standing wave ratio which we or course know as resonance or power factor
          with any COP>1 machine we of course want to receive, luckily the theories are much the same!
          What Radio guys call standing waves electrical guys call power factor and electronics guys may view as baud rates I don’t think its any accident each trade is taught the same thing differently with chunks of information missing do you? The chapter on AC theory in this series does a pretty good job of filling in the gaps and crossing the boundaries whatever your background.
          All About Circuits : Free Electric Circuits Textbooks I'm sorry to have to interrupt your transformer musing with radio theory but if this machine is to work consider ..

when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth...”
          ― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Transmission theory is basically the reverse of reception . An antenna tuned for best transmission is automatically peaked for reception on the same frequency
          Standing Wave Ratio explained - YouTube
          We in the single dimension of electrical and electronics can grasp the concept of power factor 1 or power factor zero however we very rarely go there unlike Thane heins or hector perez torres who aim there arrows unerringly right at this Bulls eye.
          But what of the Radio guys in the other dimension ? You have just seen how Radio Hams and the like are taught and trained to tune to an SWR of 1 .or a PF of one if you wish to view it that way .
          The Antenna the cable and the transmitters are all designed to operate so, and they have been for a hundred years or more.
          However there was a better way! A way that gained energy ! A no loss system with a different resonance that moved its arse much faster than light.
          a system tuned to 0 power factor or an SWR of infinity. This system would require the isometric to be drawn 30 deg in the opposite direction if it were to be shown.
          This is the system Tesla developed, It is the system that PJ Morgan and t.p.t.b had to destroy. It is the system Marconi superseded with an inferior system. It is one of the very last examples of this system that EPD was trying to defend here
          http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Eric_Dollard_...%20Dollard.pdf
          It is this resonant system and its wave that Eric and Chris Carson are describing Here
          Part 1 of 6: Eric Dollard Tesla Longitudinal wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson - YouTube which along with parts 4 and 5 Indicating an alternate transformer theory seems to make this system of Figuera's pop.

Now my half baked description is certainly far from perfect but I would contend if you want to enter and use energy from this dimension you effectively wish an event to happen in zero time.
          A brush and a commutator and a spark perhaps can do that … however an electronic system generating a square wave? Much as it may look like it a square wave it can't be one can it? Anyway please don’t let me discourage anyone I'm sure this system can work if the configuration and tuning can be got right. Resonant transformers certainly get there as described here http://panacea-bocaf.org/files/RE-OU-v6_1.pdf by another group of determined COP>1 researchers
          if I can get my building work done I might even be able to join you
          Best wishes Duncan

Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Found a replica of Figuera Generator

Hi all,

I have found a page with a replica of Figuera´s generator. I recommend to read it deeply and use Google Translate to avoid missing any detail. Full of interesting details.

Energías renovables - electricidadbasica.net

Comment

• Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
              Hi all,

I have found a page with a replica of Figuera´s generator. I recommend to read it deeply and use Google Translate to avoid missing any detail. Full of interesting details.

Energías renovables - electricidadbasica.net
              great find Hanon ... well done !
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• perhaps its still in the shed ...

I notice in the comments section of the web page linked to from the web page you have indicated this ...

"I am a direct descendant of Clement Figuera! Grandson, actually. And I remember that my grandparents had a shed closed always called "the grandfather of the engine room." They never paid the electric bill ... OS would have more but lose all my grants for renewable energy production ... Well come on, the procedure is very simple. It basically involves connecting two alt"

posted by Nicholas Alet .. wonder if he'd come on thread if asked

I also read there Figuera “ intend to patent the technology in “Madrid and Berlin.” one wonders if the Berlin patent has survived the ravages of time and war and occupation depending where the patent office was in Berlin in the early 1900s. If he did indeed visit London I would have expected him to patent there too .. so far I have found no trace.
                Last edited by Duncan; 11-22-2012, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                  from the web page you have indicated this ...
                  "I am a direct descendant of Clement Figuera..."
                  I talked to the author of the original report and he said me that this person was a joker. There is no way in following that clue. I think that Figuera went to London but not to disclose his invention but for other business subject.

For me, what it is really an amazing fact is that the 1908 patent was written few days before his death. Between 1902 and 1908 nothing, and prior to his death a new patent appears. Was he under an undisclosure agreement? Maybe he know that his death was close and he decided to tell the final generator arrangement in the 1908 patent ..who knows.

Comment

• Hanon yeah amazing all right .. I was thinking along the lines of the death being about as natural as Stans Opie & Anthony: Stan Meyer's Water Car - YouTube
                    or any of the other multitude of alternative energy researchers who have been culled... The snuff list associated with alternative energy is impressive

Comment

• Rough Translation

Hi All

A rough translation of the drawing:

Comment

• @ john_g

IMHO the drawing taken from that page might be just a rendition of the apparatus from someone who hasn't seen the actual patent as it differs dramatically in the arrangement of input/output coils...

..might be misleading
                        “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

• Originally posted by kEhYo77 View Post
                          @ john_g

IMHO the drawing taken from that page might be just a rendition of the apparatus from someone who hasn't seen the actual patent as it differs dramatically in the arrangement of input/output coils...

..might be misleading
                          Hi KEhYo77

You could well be correct, it certainly is different - but maybe just another part of that elusive jigsaw.

Comment

• Originally posted by kEhYo77 View Post
                            @ john_g

..might be misleading
                            It seems Clemente had quite a few patents to his name only two of which remain partially readable it could be we are looking at an incarnation of the other one here?

Comment

• educational question to Bi-Directional MOSFET.

Originally posted by kEhYo77 View Post
                              And here is a solution to my problem!
                              I think I've got enough transistors (16!), ....

Hi kEhYo77,

may I ask you, what a Bi-Directional MOSFET is?

In the ellipse E of my attachment there I can see one (single) switch.

Is that switch the half of a Bi-Directional MOSFET (and on the right side is second half)? Or is the content of ellipse E already showing a full Bi-Directional MOSFET?

What is the purpose of using a Bi-Directional MOSFET? Carrying current in either/both direction? Or something else?

May you please give me an idea what your thoughts are.

Thank you
                              Best Regards
                              magnetO

Attached Files

Comment

• Multiplying effect of electromagnetic induction

Hi,
                                In the attached pdf I have estimated the induced current created by induction caused by a varying magnetic field. As you can see it may have a multiplying effect in the produced current if we use quick changes in the intensity, high number of turns, high collecting surface, low coil length and low resistance. It can be greater than 1...

I_induced = ((Permeability·Surface·Turns_1·Turns_2)/(Length·Resistance))·(dI_input/dt)

By the way, in a few hours I will get the translation of the other patent finished. Stay tuned ...
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by hanon1492; 11-22-2012, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X