• Show
Clear All

• bistander
    replied
    Faraday's Law

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Great Bistander!

Glad you see this as a fact.

And so that "change" in the magnetic field contributing to the EMF generation is -at the same token- also dictated by two other factors mentioned in Faraday's 2nd, 3rd Laws...

2-The rate of change of the Magnetic Field.

3-The Magnitude of the Magnetic Field.

Now the "rate" of that change (whichever be "the change") implies that the higher the speed rate or frequency, the greater the Induction...

Also the third, is understood as a stronger field would influence a stronger induced EMF than a weaker field...

Now let me ask you something Bistander...since it sounds "so normal and common" for you to accept...

Why if these so general applicable facts on these Faraday's laws were "so well known" for almost two centuries...(Faraday 1831)...

Why Research and Development of Our Classic Sciences, basically Magnetism...ever directed its Studies (or at least create research branches in those areas) in those directions, broadening such Horizons?

Would we ever get an answer here?, when all is already done and proven to be more effective, more efficient than all the known methods to obtain a simple Induced EMF Voltage?

Regards

Ufopolitics

Also the third, is understood as a stronger field would influence a stronger induced EMF than a weaker field...
    Ufo,

#3 is incorrect. Field strength without a change in the environment of the flux thru or cutting the coil or conducter induces no emf.

Faraday's third law of electromagnetic induction The sense of the induced electromotive force depends on the direction of the rate of the change of the field.
    Source: ?????? ????? ??????? | Science Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

Also, I don't understand your question to me. Are you asking why haven't classical scientists pursued Figuera's method. An obvious answer comes to mind. Never has it been demonstrated or supported with analysis using scientific method. Up to now, and even now, it is all talk of which most contain glaring inaccuracies and falsehoods.

Just speculating

bi
    Last edited by bistander; 01-29-2017, 01:29 AM. Reason: Added third law

Leave a comment:

• Cornboy 555
    replied
    Yep, Agree, there sure is a lot of Wasted energy here.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Leave a comment:

• marathonman
    replied
    How True

AND I SECOND THAT MOTION UFOP.
    there has never been any respect only complete opposition.
    Only the people on the Continuum and outsiders has thanked me for bringing this info to light no matter where it came from.

MM
    Last edited by marathonman; 01-27-2017, 05:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Originally posted by citfta View Post
    Hi Ufo,

I don't recall either bistander or myself ever questioning whether you could get induction into the secondary coils by varying the magnetic field of the primary coils.
    Hello Citfta,

And I don't recall myself ever saying any of you two questioning it...

That is not the question. The real question is whether by doing it like the Figuera device does do you get any extra energy?
    Citfta, any reasonable mind, even not having all the knowledge that you two guys (Bistander and You) have, which is btw, very vast on these fields...would be able to easily conclude the simple fact:

That if we could, just by moving or displacing a Non Physical Magnetic Field, which based on its known properties could go through about every single known mass on earth, including steel, copper, aluminum and the works...without absolutely any mechanical drag...since its massless, weightless entity...and so requiring very, extremely minimal effort to cause this "changes" no matter the operating speed/frequency(change rate) utilized...then Generate an Induced EMF...

With just those three extremely Important Facts bold out above...we could have had Overunity a long, but I mean a very long time ago...

Don't you two guys (Bistander and Citfta) agree with me above?

...And so far no one has been able to demonstrate that or give a good explanation as to how that could happen.
    At least I have shown on this Forum that I have been working very hard and providing all kind of graphic-visual evidence of my attempts to reach such goal, I have been freely sharing it all here in the very Open Source...

However, in all my years here, I can not deny I have acquired lots of knowledge...but unfortunately I have also observed the huge Lack of Team Cooperation demonstrated on this Forum and on all their Threads...basically expected to be coming from the most experimented and expert members here.

If we all would have gather together as a huge Team, not just criticizing each others and proving the other wrong...but showing the correct ways...the right info, etc...I believe Figuera would have been demonstrated a very long time ago.

And am not saying this is coming from any of you two guys, specifically...as there is also fire from the other end...as I could include myself there as well...

Unfortunately this "Hostile Environment" is shown in every single Thread here, no matter what it is about...and Reality is that this behavior hasn't taken any of Us absolutely anywhere but to waste tons of time and tons of wasted thread pages...but no OU yet.

I believe if we keep in this direction we will never see it in our lifetime...and then we all have to die sometime...it is a biological fact.

The claim that the secondary coils are somehow magically disconnected from the primary coils has also not been demonstrated or explained. When these questions are asked we get insults and ridicule instead of answers. So with those kinds of responses I have no choice but to be very skeptical of the claims.

Respectfully,
    Carroll
    Maybe it has been just lack of understanding related to the way it has been expressed by both ends...again, lack of Team Work.

The way I see this relation between Primary Secondary...is simple and it is mentioned in the 1908 Figuera Patent.

There is absolutely NO Electrical Connection NOR physical cores touching each others much less being part of the same core like in a Transformer takes place,

The ONLY relation I can observe between Inducing and Induced Cores is the Virtual (Non Physical) Relation of Fluctuating Magnetic Fields coming from Primaries and penetrating the Secondaries Cores and so all related actions-reactions resulting from this interactions.

PS: I sincerely hope the Figuera Device does work as claimed. But so far I haven't seen the evidence to make me a believer.
    I also hope so...but I believe we all should cooperate in a more comfortable environment...since all this work...we may not even see it gaining popularity any soon (even if we reach it right now)...but only Future Generations would enjoy the benefits from all our efforts.

From my end...am only looking for a warm "Thank You"...and maybe a compliment about "how beautiful all the work You All guys have put together for us to understand it"...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-27-2017, 07:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• seaad
    replied
    Originally posted by bistander View Post
    MM,
    You are the one making the claims. Proof falls in your court. There is absolutely nothing wrong or improper about others questioning those claims and statements. You are the one who needs to put up or shut up.
    bi
    The real question is whether by doing it like the Figuera device does do you get any extra energy? And so far no one has been able to demonstrate that or give a good explanation as to how that could happen.

The claim that the secondary coils are somehow magically disconnected from the primary coils has also not been demonstrated or explained.
    Carroll

PS: I sincerely hope the Figuera Device does work as claimed. But so far I haven't seen the evidence to make me a believer.
    Bistander, citfta;

Gentlemen please concentrate from now on your efforts to solve and find the way to Figuera's Overtunity Principle.
    Come on with controversial suggestions here and let us dicuss that instead.
    Make this thread wild without bold letters!

Regards Arne
    Last edited by seaad; 01-27-2017, 06:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Change, Rate of Change, Magnitude...

No argument here Ufo. This is how I've always understood Faraday's Law: Any change in the magnetic environment of a coil of wire will cause a voltage (emf) to be "induced" in the coil.

bi

Great Bistander!

Glad you see this as a fact.

And so that "change" in the magnetic field contributing to the EMF generation is -at the same token- also dictated by two other factors mentioned in Faraday's 2nd, 3rd Laws...

2-The rate of change of the Magnetic Field.

Now the "rate" of that change (whichever be "the change") implies that the higher the speed rate or frequency, the greater the Induction...

Now let me ask you something Bistander...since it sounds "so normal and common" for you to accept...

Why if these so general applicable facts on these Faraday's laws were "so well known" for almost two centuries...(Faraday 1831)...

Why Research and Development of Our Classic Sciences, basically Magnetism...ever directed its Studies (or at least create research branches in those areas) in those directions, broadening such Horizons?

Would we ever get an answer here?, when all is already done and proven to be more effective, more efficient than all the known methods to obtain a simple Induced EMF Voltage?

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-27-2017, 04:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• citfta
    replied
    Hi Ufo,

I don't recall either bistander or myself ever questioning whether you could get induction into the secondary coils by varying the magnetic field of the primary coils. That is not the question. The real question is whether by doing it like the Figuera device does do you get any extra energy? And so far no one has been able to demonstrate that or give a good explanation as to how that could happen.

The claim that the secondary coils are somehow magically disconnected from the primary coils has also not been demonstrated or explained. When these questions are asked we get insults and ridicule instead of answers. So with those kinds of responses I have no choice but to be very skeptical of the claims.

Respectfully,
    Carroll

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Faraday's Law

Hello to All,

I just wanna say...that I have tested the Figuera Device with Resistors in many different configurations, and made videos about these tests...

And absolutely ALL of them, proof Figuera's concept works, is real, and basically it resumes that by fluctuating currents alternatively and at unison, without falling below zero...we get Induction at Secondaries while all components are completely static.

And so, the higher the RPM's, the Higher the Induction is shown.

Now, the fact about our incapability to make the device self sustained ..or even demonstrating output exceeding Input in wattage (OU)...depends completely in our methods applied, our building capabilities and our expertise in innovation and improvement. However, at no point this failure(s) could ever reverse the main fact proven...which is :

That by displacement of just the Virtual, (Non Physical) massless, weightless and invisible magnetic field through the cores...we get Induction at secondaries.

We should not forget this simple fact which is completely REAL here.

Regards

Ufopolitics
    No argument here Ufo. This is how I've always understood Faraday's Law: Any change in the magnetic environment of a coil of wire will cause a voltage (emf) to be "induced" in the coil.

bi

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    The Real Facts...

Hello to All,

I just wanna say...that I have tested the Figuera Device with Resistors in many different configurations, and made videos about these tests...

And absolutely ALL of them, proof Figuera's concept works, is real, and basically it resumes that by fluctuating currents alternatively and at unison, without falling below zero...we get Induction at Secondaries while all components are completely static.

And so, the higher the RPM's, the Higher the Induction is shown.

Now, the fact about our incapability to make the device self sustained ..or even demonstrating output exceeding Input in wattage (OU)...depends completely in our methods applied, our building capabilities and our expertise in innovation and improvement. However, at no point this failure(s) could ever reverse the main fact proven...which is :

That by displacement of just the Virtual, (Non Physical) massless, weightless and invisible magnetic field through the cores...we get Induction at secondaries.

We should not forget this simple fact which is completely REAL here.

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-27-2017, 03:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Proof is your responsibility

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
    It's Quite amazing to see people arguing just for the sake of arguing.
    So called Grown men that are suppose to be researchers (WHAT A JOKE) but instead all you people do with your time is nit pick, scoff, belittle, discredit someone else.
    You guys are so far from a team it's not even funny, a free for all cluster F**K with NO evidence to back up your pathetic disapproval. you even spread your gloom and doom to other sites and threads like cancer or a plague infesting for no cause, cure or reason.

I SAY BUILD IT OR SHUT UP quite acting like a bunch of panty wearing Bit**es.

PROVE ME WRONG or SHUT THE HELL UP.

Plain and simple, start acting like grown adult RESEARCHERS not a bunch of old bags yapping at the mouth.

MM
    MM,

You are the one making the claims. Proof falls in your court. There is absolutely nothing wrong or improper about others questioning those claims and statements. You are the one who needs to put up or shut up.

Several of us have presented valid evidence or arguments against your claims. Yet you do not, or can not defend, support, or prove what you say. Instead it is you who behaves in a childish manner resorting to insults and personal attacks towards those who question you.

Regards,

bi

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Kilowatts

Hello Bistander,

Going by "Historical Facts"...

Figuera built a Generator which he had in his house, which produced around 500 Volts (Not mention about amperage nor wattage here)...but it was running a couple of motors and some lamps at home...

He had a German Manufacturer build his "Controller" Assembly...which eventually offer to buy the design...He refused to sell.

Concluding that Figuera never got to build the "Industrial" prototype ...

Meaning, He never got to play with the output you are mentioning in the Kilowatts range...then he must have been concerned with efficiency.

Now I would be assuming that by building this 500V output Generator he could use it to promote his patent since it was a real proof of his concept...and so this prototype was enough (no need to build a bigger machine) to pursue and sign a full contract with Banksters...

And then He died...

End of story.

And here we are trying to build a Figuera Device in the Kilowatts range...while screaming, ranting and arguing if it could or not be done...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Hi Ufo,

What about Doug's 5 killowatt generator? MM claims it's been running for several years. And I thought I had read Figuera had built a 15 kW unit.

But still, if these generators are self exciting as CF and others claim, input power is zero and the term efficiency does not make any sense. Mathematically it equals infinity regardless of size of the unit.

Regards,

bi

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Historical Facts...

What is the efficiency of a free energy generator which is self running? Eff = (power out / power in) * 100%. Since no input power is required, efficiency is a meaningless metric.

So how could Figuera be concerned with efficiency? Maybe he just didn't care all that much about a few hundred Watts when he had like 5 or 10 or 15,000 Watts for free all the time.

Regards,

bi

Hello Bistander,

Going by "Historical Facts"...

Figuera built a Generator which he had in his house, which produced around 500 Volts (Not mention about amperage nor wattage here)...but it was running a couple of motors and some lamps at home...

He had a German Manufacturer build his "Controller" Assembly...which eventually offer to buy the design...He refused to sell.

Concluding that Figuera never got to build the "Industrial" prototype ...

Meaning, He never got to play with the output you are mentioning in the Kilowatts range...then he must have been concerned with efficiency.

Now I would be assuming that by building this 500V output Generator he could use it to promote his patent since it was a real proof of his concept...and so this prototype was enough (no need to build a bigger machine) to pursue and sign a full contract with Banksters...

And then He died...

End of story.

And here we are trying to build a Figuera Device in the Kilowatts range...while screaming, ranting and arguing if it could or not be done...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-27-2017, 02:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• marathonman
    replied
    Amazing

It's Quite amazing to see people arguing just for the sake of arguing.
    So called Grown men that are suppose to be researchers (WHAT A JOKE) but instead all you people do with your time is nit pick, scoff, belittle, discredit someone else.
    You guys are so far from a team it's not even funny, a free for all cluster F**K with NO evidence to back up your pathetic disapproval. you even spread your gloom and doom to other sites and threads like cancer or a plague infesting for no cause, cure or reason.

I SAY BUILD IT OR SHUT UP quite acting like a bunch of panty wearing Bit**es.

PROVE ME WRONG or SHUT THE HELL UP.

Plain and simple, start acting like grown adult RESEARCHERS not a bunch of old bags yapping at the mouth.

MM

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Efficiency

Originally posted by marathonman View Post

air core inductors have VERY LITTLE self inductance so what is the easiest way to increase self inductance, YEP, WITH AN IRON CORE.
    Sorry but Figuera did not use an air core inductor the same as he did NOT use resistors, because the are not efficient but an iron core ring, cylinder or toroid will be in the 98 to 99 % efficiency rating so then you have to stop and think, if possible, why would Figuera design a really awesome device that has a crappy efficiency rating.
    What is the efficiency of a free energy generator which is self running? Eff = (power out / power in) * 100%. Since no input power is required, efficiency is a meaningless metric.

So how could Figuera be concerned with efficiency? Maybe he just didn't care all that much about a few hundred Watts when he had like 5 or 10 or 15,000 Watts for free all the time.

Regards,

bi

Leave a comment:

• Cadman
    replied
    For historical reference

http://www.energeticforum.com/222640-post278.html

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
    Clemente used this current distrubutor in his 1908 patent. In the spanish text he refers to 'vueltas' (turns). This name is exclusive used in coils!!. Why did Mr. Figuera represented a supposed resistor with turns instead of a saw-like line as used always in resistors? ....uhmmm??

I think that Clemente was trying to represent an autotrasformer ( a variable transformer, or Variac) . This is another way to distribute the current to each group of coils with the advantage that it has no losses as the resistors (search: loss free resistor). In this case you have different voltages and current in each row of coils.....
    I believe this is the first mention of this type of part G. Give credit where credit is due.

CM

Leave a comment:

Working...
X