Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
    I know you are very busy UFO, so please respond at your leisure, when it suits you.

    I have a clear idea now of the reason to use wave winding, thanks, just wondering about the rectifing, you show diodes just clipping one half of the sign, is that the best method compared to a full bridge?
    Hello Cornboy,

    A Full Bridge is used when you have a Single Phase Sine Wave...One Neutral and a "Live" wire...not involving a common ground as neutral like in Automotive concepts.

    The watts from an alternator like this go straight to the battery, after exciting itself, yea?, so the DC would still have a small ripple in it?, Is this still then a pulsed DC, going to the battery?, and is that desirable?
    The Watts?...meaning V+A?
    Yes, the Output goes to Battery, plus to satisfy (through VR the vehicle draw, like Ignition Coils, lamps, AC Clutch, Accessories etc...and yes, it is desirable, since a pulsed current/signal will charge a lead acid battery...of course "managed" by the Voltage Regulator Circuit, not to allow an overcharge.

    However an "Interlaced" Sine Wave like this...when cut/rectified by diodes...will generate "almost" a direct current signal, very short off times or ripples.

    Forgive my small understanding of all things electrical UFO, i have no formal training whatsoever, just what i have read, and experimented with, in the past two years.

    Warm Regards, Cornboy.
    It's Ok, guess I will have to live with your questions...

    Just joking...

    Warm regards Cornboy

    Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-25-2013, 04:34 AM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

    Comment


    • One more thing...

      Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
      I know you are very busy UFO, so please respond at your leisure, when it suits you.

      I have a clear idea now of the reason to use wave winding, thanks, just wondering about the rectifing, you show diodes just clipping one half of the sign, is that the best method compared to a full bridge?

      The watts from an alternator like this go straight to the battery, after exciting itself, yea?, so the DC would still have a small ripple in it?, Is this still then a pulsed DC, going to the battery?, and is that desireable?

      Forgive my small understanding of all things electrical UFO, i have no formal training whatsoever, just what i have read, and experimented with, in the past two years.

      Warm Regards, Cornboy.
      Cornboy,

      Got to realize that an Alternator like this, is meant to produce High Amperage and a low Voltage (12-24 Volts) applications, it is intended to "refill" as soon as possible, the Lost Battery Cranking Amps in Starter Motor and Ignition/Firing of Coil(s)...and that is a lot of amps...from 100 to 600 Amps in a few seconds/attempts to start vehicle.

      It differs in great measure from the typical Household/Industry Generator, which is the opposite in V&A...

      Example: a Cadillac Escalade Alternator needs to be above the 75-120 Amps rate...due to the number of electrical accessories and power required at cranking...plus having Dual Air Conditioning, Eight Cylinders, etc,etc.


      Regards


      Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-25-2013, 04:50 AM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

      Comment


      • Thinking.

        Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        Cornboy,

        Got to realize that an Alternator like this, is meant to produce High Amperage and a low Voltage (12-24 Volts) applications, it is intended to "refill" as soon as possible, the Lost Battery Cranking Amps in Starter Motor and Ignition/Firing of Coil(s)...and that is a lot of amps...from 100 to 600 Amps in a few seconds/attempts to start vehicle.

        It differs in great measure from the typical Household/Industry Generator, which is the opposite in V&A...

        Example: a Cadillac Escalade Alternator needs to be above the 75-120 Amps rate...due to the number of electrical accessories and power required at cranking...plus having Dual Air Conditioning, Eight Cylinders, etc,etc.


        Regards


        Ufopolitics

        Yep, understand that UFO, the reason i wish to understand how auto stuff works, is because when MAG3 is finished and tested, i am sure it will be a very usefull rig, and show some extra special traits, but as to EV propulsion, i think a completely new approach, based on what i am sure you will show us soon, will be what i need, for mass torque and HP.

        To inbuild, a very low drag altenator, in the motor housing, for battery replenishment, would be the bees knees, even if were charging a seperate bank, and then auto swapping.

        This of course is a way off, but having it in the think tank helps me in the long run.

        Thanks Friend, Cornboy.

        Comment


        • The Way it has been done so far...and How We could do it from now...

          Hello Guys,

          I have been deeply studying Alternators-Generators for a while...however, now, since Figuera, I have opened new studies, deeper into the fields of heavy electrodynamics in the fields of Energy Generation...

          So far we have been "Housing" the Induced, or Generating Fields System either within one of the Exciters Steel Cores...or like this Vehicle Alternator "Worldwide Design"... where it uses the "Dual Fields" N-S from the same rotating exciter...nevertheless, the "Induced" is STILL enclosed within a steel laminated and very heavy , outer core structure...and what happens is easy to understand once we have domain of this principles...

          When the Rotary Exciter gets energized through the slip rings/brushes, it projects a Magnetic Field towards the outer Steel Core Frame where Induced is located...so, according to Lenz Law...this core is the one who gets magnetized in the opposite fashion of the generating side (rotary exciter)...however, since exciter fields are moving...create a constant change of polarity into that Static Steel Core...Therefore, the Induced Coils wrapped around it...get an Electrical and Constant flow... as per Faraday Laws of Induction...

          Just Two very simple...so simple laws...that we have "conveniently learned" to use them all distorted, or better said...used the most ridiculous approach...


          In a Household or Industrial Generator Type...we have a bit different design, however, same distorted and very "convenient" approach...

          There are Two Exciters on this type (the only two main principles ruling the generation of power in our planet so far) One Inner and "Rotary" and an Outer... Static...However, we always "managed" to set the Induced, or Generating Coils WITHIN either one of this massive steel structures holding the Exciting Coils...Why?

          It is simple...the more we demand power from Induced Coils...the higher the magnetic field from exciters grows/enhances/amplifies...and this rising in magnetic strength is completely A DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL RATIO TO DEMAND OF CONSUMPTION.

          Therefore, since our Induced Coils are always enclosed within either one of the exciters...Those Two Huge and Massive Steel Structures will keep dragging and dragging ...FIGHTING, while we keep adding the stinking Fuel to be able to rotate those stiff shafts, and strong, STUCK magnetic fields....in order that a "Minimum Flow" could travel through our Induced tiny coils...

          Clemente Figuera CLEARLY demonstrated there is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to ALWAYS incorporate the Induced or Generating Fields WITHIN A STEEL ENCASEMENT...AND FURTHER ON...NOT TO EVEN ROTATE ANY OF THEM ALL!

          And all Figuera did...was to "Interpret" those laws in a convenient way BUT IN THE FAVOR OF HUMANITY...not to benefit a small goup of Oil Cartels...

          Faraday NEVER cited in ANY of His Statements related to Induction Laws...that We "must always" surround that conductor "married and housed" to a Steel encasement...NEVER!

          If we are to use a bigger air gap, to allow a bigger generating coil...then we increase the magnetic fields from exciters, reduce the steel front projecting fascia per poles...PULSE those Exciter Fields and let Radiant be also a percentage of free energy "supporting" for free in our "Times Off" of the square signals...

          CAN WE DO THIS?


          BUT OF COURSE WE ALL CAN DO IT!!


          We also have to STOP looking at Stators in either Motors or Generators as a "Limited" number...A "Static" (derived from the word "Stators", of course) like Two, Four, Six...or else...

          You Guys need to "see" electricity like a WATER/FLUID FLOW...this will help a lot for you all to see beyond what others don't...

          Imagine a Dual Fluid Flow...one outer, one inner...following an Endless Spiral Pattern...once that flow increases speed, by simply looking at them...the fluid may look apparently static...but it ain't...it is flowing so fast, internal currents...and if you set "in between" them a rolling device...it will develop a very high speed by the currents on both sides...

          Exciters, in this case...do not need to be Four Rigid Coils either Inner or Outer...They could be an ARRAY of Coils...Pulsed in a Sequentially ordered signal...following a SPIRAL OF ENERGY...around our ALSO Static Induced Coils...

          If You Guys go to My Asymmetric Machines (and I swear I am not trying to "gain audience" nor participants with this...if you notice I have a pretty good followers number so far, thanks GOD!)...There you will see what we are doing...we are Rotating a massive Motor Spiral Core Coils with Sequentially Driven and "spaced/timed apart" signals...in the outer Input Gates (see the Imperial tests by Dana) (Prochiro) as coming in a near future from Machine Alive and Hitby13kw...they are doing it...and the amp draw is insanely LOW.

          After You review this...come back here and think...express yourselves...

          Think we could do EXACTLY the same thing, BUT instead of creating the sequential signals in a Motor Armature to perform a Mechanical work...To make it happen IN THE EXCITER FIELDS of your Figuera's Generator Exciters Array..same thing, reversed applications...

          Clemente Figuera...back in 1902-1908...Same as Nikola Tesla in the late 1800's...did not have the powerful Microprocessors...the incredible Ultrafast Switching FET's...and SO MUCH MORE excellent electronic components...PC Programs, Codes to regulate all parameters...for god sake people!!...We have it ALL!!

          I just wish we will have all the time in the world...and all our problems solved...so not to have any worries, any stress...so we could dedicate on this matters in a full time basis...but we don't...and still we will get there, it may take Us longer...but definitively we will arrive to that stage one day!...

          Warm Regards

          Ufopolitics


          @Cornboy:...Imagine your MAG3...having 36 Outer Static Coils...Matching in strength the armature coils...pulsed with same signals, but requiring MUCH LESS Time On, or very low duty...while using the "Back End" or "other side"...to set your other array of Outer Static Induced Fields...or Your "Generating Fields"...
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-26-2013, 02:27 AM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

          Comment


          • Fluid like particle.

            Im a religious lurker on your every thread UFO, Im a man that cant perform every experiment because in our country we dont easily get all the necessary materials such a poor country and also we the people. I like your ideas UFO thnx so much for posting great and impressive ideas, i learn so much from your discussion and will always be.

            Yeah im one of the person that thinks Electricity is fluid like particle, same as our time-space. If its all related to Tesla's Ideas Im into it, there are so much improvement to do on this machines to improve it with our latest Electronics.

            I was always thinking about the Magnetic Interaction how can we improve it, its the virtual force that we cant see and feel, that gives us energy. Godbless and Godspeed.





            Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Hello Guys,

            I have been deeply studying Alternators-Generators for a while...however, now, since Figuera, I have opened new studies, deeper into the fields of heavy electrodynamics in the fields of Energy Generation...

            So far we have been "Housing" the Induced, or Generating Fields System either within one of the Exciters Steel Cores...or like this Vehicle Alternator "Worldwide Design"... where it uses the "Dual Fields" N-S from the same rotating exciter...nevertheless, the "Induced" is STILL enclosed within a steel laminated and very heavy , outer core structure...and what happens is easy to understand once we have domain of this principles...

            When the Rotary Exciter gets energized through the slip rings/brushes, it projects a Magnetic Field towards the outer Steel Core Frame where Induced is located...so, according to Lenz Law...this core is the one who gets magnetized in the opposite fashion of the generating side (rotary exciter)...however, since exciter fields are moving...create a constant change of polarity into that Static Steel Core...Therefore, the Induced Coils wrapped around it...get an Electrical and Constant flow... as per Faraday Laws of Induction...

            Just Two very simple...so simple laws...that we have "conveniently learned" to use them all distorted, or better said...used the most ridiculous approach...


            In a Household or Industrial Generator Type...we have a bit different design, however, same distorted and very "convenient" approach...

            There are Two Exciters on this type (the only two main principles ruling the generation of power in our planet so far) One Inner and "Rotary" and an Outer Static...However, we always "managed" to set the Induced, or Generating Coils WITHIN either one of this massive steel structures holding the Exciting Coils...Why?

            It is simple...the more we demand power from Induced Coils...the higher the magnetic field from exciters grows/enhances/amplifies...and this rising in magnetic strength is completely A DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL RATIO TO DEMAND OF CONSUMPTION.

            Therefore, since our Induced Coils are always enclosed within either one of the exciters...Those Two Huge and Massive Steel Structures will keep dragging and dragging ...FIGHTING, while we keep adding the stinking Fuel to be able to rotate those stiff and strong magnetic fields....in order that a "Minimum Flow" could travel through our Induced tiny coils...

            Clemente Figuera CLEARLY demonstrated there is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to ALWAYS incorporate the Induced or Generating Fields WITHIN A STEEL ENCASEMENT...AND FURTHER ON...NOT TO EVEN ROTATE ANY OF THEM ALL!

            If we are to use a bigger air gap, to allow a bigger generating coil...then we increase the magnetic fields from exciters, reduce the steel front projecting fascia per poles...PULSE those Exciter Fields and let Radiant be also a percentage of free energy "supporting" for free in our "Times Off" of the square signals...

            CAN WE DO THIS?


            BUT OF COURSE WE ALL CAN DO IT!!


            We also have to STOP looking at Stators in either Motors or Generators as a "Limited" number...A "Static" (from Stators, of course) like Two, Four, Six...or else...


            You Guys need to "see" electricity like a WATER/FLUID FLOW...this will help a lot for you all to see beyond what others don't...

            Exciters, in this case...do not need to be Four Rigid Coils either Inner or Outer...They could be an ARRAY of Coils...Pulsed in a Sequentially ordered signal...following a SPIRAL OF ENERGY...around our ALSO Static Induced Coils...

            If You Guys go to My Asymmetric Machines (and I swear I am not trying to "gain audience" nor participants with this...if you notice I have a pretty good followers number so far, thanks GOD!)...There you will see what we are doing...we are Rotating a massive Motor Spiral Core with Sequentially Driven and "spaced apart" signals...in the outer Input Gates (see the Imperial tests by Dana (Prochiro) as coming in a near future from Machine Alive and Hitby13kw...they are doing it...and the amp draw is insanely LOW.

            After You review this...come back here and think...

            Think we could do EXACTLY the same thing, BUT instead of creating the sequential signals in a Motor Armature to perform a Mechanical work...To make it happen IN THE EXCITER FIELDS of your Figuera's Generator Exciters Array..same thing, reversed applications...

            Clemente Figuera...back in 1902-1908...Same as Nikola Tesla in the late 1800's...did not have the powerful Microprocessors...the incredible Ultrafast Switching FET's...and SO MUCH MORE excellent electronic components...Programs, Codes to regulate all parameters...for god sake people!!...We have it ALL!!

            I just wish we will have all the time in the world...and all our problems solved...so not to have any worries...so we could dedicate on this matters in a full time basis...but we don't...and still we will get there, it may take Us longer...but definitively we will arrive to that stage one day!...

            Warm Regards

            Ufopolitics

            Comment


            • Wow.

              Wow UFO, now that i would have to see a diagram of, to assimilate into my perception.

              Warm Regards Friend, Cornboy.

              Comment


              • Motor -Generator

                Me and my cousin was thinking of improving the Brushless Generator before that we do it like a UFO Asymmertic Machine . We pulse the Magnetic Rotor together with the sequential Stator, so as to make the generator a semi repulsion motor, with the wide Magnetic Rotor still can cut the Induced coils/Generating coils by the lines of its forces.

                In that way we can gain both the Hot electricy and Radiant side.

                Comment


                • It is very "simple" my friend...

                  Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                  Wow UFO, now that i would have to see a diagram of, to assimilate into my perception.

                  Warm Regards Friend, Cornboy.
                  Cornboy,

                  If You see it like a "Fluid Flow"...you will understand it better...

                  So far we are using a "RIGID, STATIC side in either motors or generators (Static Waters...)..."The Stators"...and I DO NOT NECESSARILY MEAN TO "MOVE" THEM "PHYSICALLY"...but "VIRTUALLY"...

                  Imagine Pulsing an Array of Inner and Outer Coils (forget about the words "stators" and "Rotors")...overlapped/Interlaced/Independently Energized (Asymmetric)...following a "Spiral of Life Pattern"...

                  Now "Sandwich" in between your "Induced Coils"...also an array, also another Spiral...accelerate flow...and watch them.

                  In a Motor...all you need is to make either one of the main arrays, either inner or outer...mounted on bearings...then play..."catch me if you can"...

                  In a Generator...just pulse those signals...and watch your centered/sandwiched induced array generate energy...all of them static, but all virtually rotating at super high speeds...

                  Cornboy...I bet Dana never thought his codes and Monster Pulsers...could have so many more applications than to rotate Imperial so fine...


                  Warm Regards


                  Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-26-2013, 02:49 AM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

                  Comment


                  • Thanks!

                    Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
                    Im a religious lurker on your every thread UFO, Im a man that cant perform every experiment because in our country we dont easily get all the necessary materials such a poor country and also we the people. I like your ideas UFO thnx so much for posting great and impressive ideas, i learn so much from your discussion and will always be.

                    Yeah im one of the person that thinks Electricity is fluid like particle, same as our time-space. If its all related to Tesla's Ideas Im into it, there are so much improvement to do on this machines to improve it with our latest Electronics.

                    I was always thinking about the Magnetic Interaction how can we improve it, its the virtual force that we cant see and feel, that gives us energy. Godbless and Godspeed.

                    Hello Stupify and thanks much!


                    We will get there...sooner than we all think...



                    Regards


                    Ufopolitics
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

                    Comment


                    • Thats what we were thinking.

                      Yeah thats what erfinder was talking about. Catch me if you can..
                      Thats why he was pointing on the windings of the Timeless Machine.

                      Me and my cousin has already foreseen/imagine that we do it like that, 2 exciting coils inner=rotor and outer=stator and wound the Induced/Generating coils with the stator to look like Clemente Figuera it virtually function like a motor but at same time Inducing the Generating COils thats what i pointed out before that the Electro Dynamic Induction Machine is same with Tesla Motor, But your design is a must go.

                      The same concept we analyzed on the Electro Dynamic Induction Machine/Tesla Toroid Transformer, If we think Electricity as a water/fluid we can easily understand what is going on, The same with Tesla he think Electricity as a Water.

                      Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                      Cornboy,

                      If You see it like a "Fluid Flow"...you will understand it better...

                      So far we are using a "RIGID, STATIC side in either motors or generators (Static Waters...)..."The Stators"...and I DO NOT NECESSARILY MEAN TO "MOVE" THEM "PHYSICALLY"...but "VIRTUALLY"...

                      Imagine Pulsing an Array of Inner and Outer Coils (forget about the words "stators" and "Rotors")...overlapped/Interlaced/Independently Energized (Asymmetric)...following a "Spiral of Life Pattern"...

                      Now "Sandwich" in between your "Induced Coils"...also an array, also another Spiral...accelerate flow...and watch them.

                      In a Motor...all you need is to make either one of the main arrays, either inner or outer...mounted on bearings...then play..."catch me if you can"...

                      In a Generator...just pulse those signals...and watch your centered/sandwiched induced array generate energy...all of them static, but all virtually rotating at super high speeds...

                      Cornboy...I bet Dana never thought his codes and Monster Pulsers...could have so many more applications than to rotate Imperial so fine...


                      Warm Regards


                      Ufopolitics


                      Stup
                      Last edited by stupify12; 06-26-2013, 03:23 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Yes Indeed...

                        Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
                        Yeah thats what erfinder was talking about. Catch me if you can..
                        Thats why he was pointing on the windings of the Timeless Machine.

                        Me and my cousin has already foreseen/imagine that we do it like that, 2 exciting coils inner=rotor and outer=stator and wound the Induced/Generating coils with the stator to look like Clemente Figuera it virtually function like a motor but at same time Inducing the Generating COils thats what i pointed out before that the Electro Dynamic Induction Machine is same with Tesla Motor, But your design is a must go.

                        The same concept we analyzed on the Electro Dynamic Induction Machine/Tesla Toroid Transformer, If we think Electricity as a water/fluid we can easily understand what is going on, The same with Tesla he think Electricity as a Water.





                        Stup


                        Poor Erfinder man!... ...but I did mention about this in my reply to him very clearly...

                        After all He is a nice guy...

                        Once We get full control to "Play" with this arrays...a huge Universe will open in front of Us...and not necessarily and only related to Energy my friend...

                        Robotics...Servo Motors based on this Technologies could be SO ACCURATE...and yet so ULTRA-FAST SPEEDS...Imagine a Heart Surgery done in milli seconds...by nano bots...

                        Space...and Flights through our Planet and outspace...Man will fly as easy as a bird gets off the ground...

                        So now...the Extraterrestrials will no longer could call Us "The Surface People"...


                        Humanity WILL make a change...


                        Cheers


                        Ufopolitics
                        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

                        Comment


                        • Not more Garlic.!!

                          Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                          Cornboy,

                          If You see it like a "Fluid Flow"...you will understand it better...

                          So far we are using a "RIGID, STATIC side in either motors or generators (Static Waters...)..."The Stators"...and I DO NOT NECESSARILY MEAN TO "MOVE" THEM "PHYSICALLY"...but "VIRTUALLY"...

                          Imagine Pulsing an Array of Inner and Outer Coils (forget about the words "stators" and "Rotors")...overlapped/Interlaced/Independently Energized (Asymmetric)...following a "Spiral of Life Pattern"...

                          Now "Sandwich" in between your "Induced Coils"...also an array, also another Spiral...accelerate flow...and watch them.

                          In a Motor...all you need is to make either one of the main arrays, either inner or outer...mounted on bearings...then play..."catch me if you can"...

                          In a Generator...just pulse those signals...and watch your centered/sandwiched induced array generate energy...all of them static, but all virtually rotating at super high speeds...

                          Cornboy...I bet Dana never thought his codes and Monster Pulsers...could have so many more applications than to rotate Imperial so fine...


                          Warm Regards


                          Ufopolitics


                          You certainly have me thinking now UFO, as you know my target is EV propulsion, if you draw it, i will build it.

                          I can feel another truck load of garlic comin up.

                          Warm Regards, Cornboy.

                          Comment


                          • Tesla´s letter mentioning Clemente Figuera

                            Hi all,

                            I don´t know if everyone knows that Tesla himself mentioned the generator of Clemente Figuera in one of his letters.

                            Tesla sent a letter to his friend Robert Underwood Johnson, editor of Century magazine, after reading a newspaper clip about the discovery of Mr. Figuera in June of 1902. Please see the attached file, written up by Oliver Nichelson, who discovered this letter.

                            Link to the letter

                            Regards

                            Comment


                            • Figuera´s motor

                              Here I include a newspaper clipping about the invention of a motor by Clemente Figuera after his first invention of the generator (here refered by the reporter as an accumulator):
                              Comunican desde Las Palmas que el ingeniero D. Clemente Figueras, cuyo nombre circuló recientemente por la prensa a consecuencia de haber inventado un acumulador de la electricidad atmosférica, ha hecho otro descubrimiento que, según el propio inventor, hará una revolución en la industria.

                              Constituye el nuevo invento un motor, del cual solo se dice que lleva inmensas ventajas a los que ahora se emplean en la producción industrial, pero cuya explicación no se detalla.

                              (El Ebro : diario de Tortosa: Año III Número 401 - 1902 abril 23)
                              ------------------

                              A announcement from Las Palmas informs that the engineer Mr. Clemente Figueras, whose name circulated recently in the press as result of having invented an accumulator of the atmospheric electricity, has made another discovery which, according to the own inventor, will make a revolution in the industry.

                              The new invention consits of a motor, that it is said to have immense benefits compared to those now being used in the industrial production, but whose explanation is not detailed.


                              (El Ebro : diario de Tortosa: Año III Número 401 - 1902 abril 23)

                              This announcement is from April 1902, some months before filling the four patents from that year.

                              Comment


                              • Un Motor...pero no tenemos nada al respecto...

                                Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
                                Here I include a newspaper clipping about the invention of a motor by Clemente Figuera after his first invention of the generator (here refered by the reporter as an accumulator):
                                Comunican desde Las Palmas que el ingeniero D. Clemente Figueras, cuyo nombre circuló recientemente por la prensa a consecuencia de haber inventado un acumulador de la electricidad atmosférica, ha hecho otro descubrimiento que, según el propio inventor, hará una revolución en la industria.

                                Constituye el nuevo invento un motor, del cual solo se dice que lleva inmensas ventajas a los que ahora se emplean en la producción industrial, pero cuya explicación no se detalla.

                                (El Ebro : diario de Tortosa: Año III Número 401 - 1902 abril 23)
                                ------------------

                                A announcement from Las Palmas informs that the engineer Mr. Clemente Figueras, whose name circulated recently in the press as result of having invented an accumulator of the atmospheric electricity, has made another discovery which, according to the own inventor, will make a revolution in the industry.

                                The new invention consits of a motor, that it is said to have immense benefits compared to those now being used in the industrial production, but whose explanation is not detailed.


                                (El Ebro : diario de Tortosa: Año III Número 401 - 1902 abril 23)

                                This announcement is from April 1902, some months before filling the four patents from that year.
                                Hello Hannon,

                                Well He announced...but never got to patent it?
                                So, nothing on that Motor I guess...

                                The Reporter is a "Typical" "Literate" but an Ignorant on Science...calling "Acumulador"(Battery!) to a "Generador" (Generator)...

                                If you find something, please post it...(I know you will)...


                                Regards


                                Ufopolitics
                                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X