nuestro generador recuerda, en su principio fundamental, al carrete de
    inducción de Ruhmkorff. "

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
      "Las actuales dinamos, proceden de agrupaciones de máquinas de Clarke, y
      nuestro generador recuerda, en su principio fundamental, al carrete de
      inducción de Ruhmkorff. "
      Hello Boguslaw,

Really have no idea what you mean by posting the above Figuera paragraph...however, it just confirms that the core was NOT built of solid steel...watch and read:

RUHMKORFF ELECTROMAGNET:

CORE CONSTRUCTION-(taken from: Full text of Ruhmkorff Induction Coil)

"C is the core, consisting of a bundle of
      soft iron wires
      as fine as can be obtained.

The greater the subdivision of the core the
      quicker will it respond to the magnetizing"

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-24-2017, 02:02 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• The working OU-effect

To be solved:

From patent 57955 year 1914

The method of collecting this current is so easy that it even seems superfluous to explain it; because we will have to place in between each pair of electromagnets N and S, (which we will call inductors) one electro-magnet which we will call induced, thereby properly positioned so that either the two ends of its core get deep into the sinus of the corresponding inductors and in contact with their respective cores, or bringing close inductor and induced and in contact at the poles,

but in no case is there any communication between the induced coil and the inductor coil,

and we will collect from these induced the resulting phenomena experienced from those inductors.

Last edited by seaad; 11-26-2017, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
          To be solved:

From patent 57955 year 1914

The method of collecting this current is so easy that it even seems superfluous to explain it; because we will have to place in between each pair of electromagnets N and S, (which we will call inductors) one electro-magnet which we will call induced, thereby properly positioned so that either the two ends of its core get deep into the sinus of the corresponding inductors and in contact with their respective cores, or bringing close inductor and induced and in contact at the poles,

but in no case is there any communication between the induced coil and the inductor coil,

and we will collect from these induced the resulting phenomena experienced from those inductors.

Hello Seaad,

I really can not tell how many of you ALL, have BUILT then tested the way Figuera has proposed above WITH SUCCESS.

Unfortunately I have tested such geometries (N-y-N) or (S-y-S) and even (N-y-S) and it simply does EMF Induction but nothing "magical" about it at all.

I have fluctuated currents with resistors, with Part G and just ONE WAY square pulses with a single brush.

It simply will NOT get you OU at all, not even close to "Unity".

If anyone have tested OU with the original way proposed by Figuera's 1908 Patent...by all means bring it on...!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• ???????

Hello UFO, all

Are the Figuera patents one of the earliest electrical /technical scams in history?
            To secure "Big Oil's" grip, if somebody unlikely invented an OU-unit in accordance or near the Figuera concept.
            And luckily (in the eyes of the bankers) the foreign inventor from that small remote island died early!

Just look at us tinkerers, builders and writers here in forums. Going on and going on for years! No luck??

Are WE Cheated??

Regards / Arne (still trying )

Comment

• ?

I agree, I thought we would have a working device by now.
              What could possibly be the answer?

Swamp

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow119g View Post
                I agree, I thought we would have a working device by now.
                What could possibly be the answer?

Swamp
                Answer: MM

Just a joke I'm anyhow still trying

Regards / Arne

Comment

Hello UFO, all

Are the Figuera patents one of the earliest electrical /technical scams in history?
                  I don't think so...not a fraud, what I believe is that "the key", the real way to make it happen successfully was never revealed.

Originally posted by seaad View Post
                  To secure "Big Oil's" grip, if somebody unlikely invented an OU-unit in accordance or near the Figuera concept.
                  And luckily (in the eyes of the bankers) the foreign inventor from that small remote island died early!

Just look at us tinkerers, builders and writers here in forums. Going on and going on for years! No luck??

Are WE Cheated??

Regards / Arne (still trying )
                  Read the patent...or any patent you pick randomly...it is all written in "possibilities/probabilities" but NEVER FACTS!!

"If we have "Part N and Part S" as the Inductors..."¿?

What is that above?...does part "S" means "South" and "N" North facing each others?

All we've been doing is "interpreting" then "assuming" the way we feel it "should" look ok...or make sense.

Similar thing you will find with Cook's Patent...missing the "Driver" or Part "C"...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hi UFO
                    I agree to all you say above, about patents.
                    But in my thinking right now it seams to be: "my scam story" is hundred times heavier than your "the real way to make it happen successfully was never revealed"

But it is your sentence: "the real way to make it happen successfully was never revealed" , pushing me, making me going on trying.

But my wrestling is about this red devil: "but in no case is there any communication between the induced coil and the inductor coil" (backwards) and at the same time deliver energy to " the induced".

Regards / Arne

Comment

Hi UFO
                      I agree to all you say above, about patents.
                      But in my thinking right now it seams to be: "my scam story" is hundred times heavier than your "the real way to make it happen successfully was never revealed"

But it is your sentence: "the real way to make it happen successfully was never revealed" , pushing me, making me going on trying.
                      Not that simple...

Yes, there is a mix of scams like to make money from, plus including the same TPTB who also generates this scams, expose them to make less believers in FE...and so on and on...

But my wrestling is about this red devil: "but in no case is there any communication between the induced coil and the inductor coil" (backwards) and at the same time deliver energy to " the induced".

Regards / Arne
                      Yeap, that is EXACTLY where just that "Virtual, Massless and transparent Field" moving between masses of copper and steel enters this game...making free energy, ou, or whatever you wanna call it...what brings this "magic"...

Take care

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-27-2017, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• My take

... "but in no case is there any communication between the induced coil and the inductor coil" ...
                        My interpretation is that there is no galvanic or electrical connection between the induced coil and the inductor coil.

bi

Comment

• Hello bistander, UFO

bi: Interpretation again then. Yours this time.
                          My own interpretationin in #2599.
                          But yours seem to be easier to solve?? So I think I take that instead.

And about MM: Why boot, be banned? Just say I WAS WRONG! Simple. Not?

I'm wrong all the time, especially with Figuera.

UFO: Its sad that "Virtual, Massless and transparent Field" is not a name of a drawing we just can follow!

Regards / Arne
                          Last edited by seaad; 11-27-2017, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Hello bistander, UFO

UFO: Its sad that "Virtual, Massless and transparent Field" is not a name of a drawing we just can follow!

Regards / Arne

What do you mean We don't have any drawings to follow?!

Why do you think I have spent so much time putting together like seven (7) PLUS videos IN A ROW...full of Colorful 3D animated tracks just to show all those "drawings" about Magnetic Fields?

As there are MANY REAL TESTS involved PROVING all those drawings on those videos!!

UFOPOLITICS MAGNETISM

Now, the fact you all want to keep ignoring them (as well as K. Wheeler Theories) does not make them-all the sudden- disappear ...they are all there, free to be watched.

And so, keep using-entertaining all the old theories...that so far have not delivered what you all seeking for.

It is entirely up to you.

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-28-2017, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Impressive vids UFO, Thanks!

Arne

Comment

• Working on Core...

Hello All,

I am working on the core as many of you have read before...

I have used galvanized steel small wires cut as the center core, and indeed it did reduced hysteresis heat, plus avoiding eddy currents the whole output VOLTAGE increased pretty much...however, I am still not happy with it...

I also got some rolls of 0.35 mild steel alloy wire for Mig Welders...

I am still to isolate each wire with tape (big job) and seen if there would be any difference from all contacting wires at core...then I came to realize one thing here...

Once we energize a coil wrapped around a wire steel core...we are also creating an electric field within that core (we could scope-probe that core and see it)...and so, if that core is "shorted" by being contacting electrically...then we will be shorting that generated electric field as well...wouldn't we?

And so, for a pulsed field that collapses and restarts, during the period of "lifetime ON" from that field we will be killing its generated electric field...hence lowering field capabilities.

The other part -related to core design- resumes from my post on the Continuum Thread...then I realize that an open core would be completely detrimental for field "recycling" back and forth...so, would have to work on that part and see differences.

And the issue am having is about huge voltage drops when loaded with High Amps demand loads, like a Halogen Lamp.

If I were to measure OPEN VOLTAGE (means not loaded) from anyone of the Output terminals, it will exceed Voltage Input...and so:

If I were to measure Max Surge Amperage (by shorting it with amp-meter) from that same output...I will also have MUCH HIGHER AMPERAGE than at Input.

But this is not enough to say I have OU above right?...since once loaded voltage drops too much, while amperage remains as high as load would demand, which could easily show way above input amperage.

I believe all this excessive drop is due to core design basically...as core size and geometry directly influences voltage output as well as operating Input Amperage.

This is where I am so far on this...and any input would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-29-2017, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X