X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Essence to Understand here...

Originally posted by Listener192 View Post
    Hi UFO,

I should point out, that if the input coil is only has a coupling coefficient <0.9 as would be the case with an open core, the coil current waveform would be as previously shown. If the coupling coefficient was say 0.999 i.e. a typical transformer, then the current waveform would be similar to the voltage waveform.

L192
    Hello L192,

Please, do not limit nor confuse yourself by comparing this device to a Transformer!

The way to approach this device is to a typical Home Generator's Exciter Coil plus its OPEN, Rotating Core, and you will get your doubts cleared out and away.

Once we are picturing the Exciter's Field of a Generator, spinning at 3600 RPM's...versus the TWO Points (the Two Output Coils) where Max Induction is reached...(whether are where majority of conductors are cut, or where BOTH cores "meet and align")*, nevertheless, if we observe Exciter's Field VERSUS those TWO Points, which are static...Then, All we will see are FLASHES of North-South Field at each end across 180º and taking place ALTERNATIVELY.

Above Paragraph contains exactly THE ESSENCE to understand what we are doing here...except, we are NOT Rotating "Physically" the Exciter Field around the "receiver" coils, BUT, instead we are producing those ALTERNATED FLASHES by the Signal I have shown.

* This is an old argument about where is that Generating Coils receive Max Induced EMF by the Exciter Field POSITIONING or ANGLE...and really, my point here is to ANALYZE FOR EITHER WAY, in order not to bring arguments AGAIN related to this "dilemma".

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-25-2017, 04:36 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Mechanical Rotary Switch Plus Circuit and Polarity Reversals

Hello to All,

I believe by posting an "ideal", assumed signal, may have confused many here (including myself...)...therefore, I will show the REAL way I am switching the Exciter Coil, reversing its polarities.

I am just showing above the Three Arc Segments on each side of the switch, and not the 45º Area where I discharge to Cap, in order to understand FIRST, the Main switching of Voltage-Current Polarities resulting in the Exciter's Coil FIELD Polarities to Reverse as well.

The INNER SEGMENTS are BOTH Connected to SOURCE NEGATIVE.

The MIDDLE SEGMENTS are Connected to each Terminals of COIL, or T1 & T2 respectively, as represented on Diagram.

The OUTER ARC SEGMENTS are Connected to POSITIVE SOURCE

On FIG 1

LEFT BRUSH is closing contact with POSITIVE Arc Segment and T1 (Coil TERMINAL ONE (1))for the whole 135º of the travel.

RIGHT BRUSH is closing contact with NEGATIVE Arc Segment and T2 (Coil TERMINAL TWO (2))for the whole 135º of the travel.

Above 135º travel of BOTH BRUSHES, causes Coil Magnetic Polarization as shown, SOUTH on TOP and NORTH at BOTTOM of Coil for the duration of that contact-time.

On FIG 2

LEFT BRUSH is closing contact with NEGATIVE Arc Segment and T1 (Coil TERMINAL ONE (1))for the whole 135º of the travel.

RIGHT BRUSH is closing contact with POSITIVE Arc Segment and T2 (Coil TERMINAL TWO (2))for the whole 135º of the travel.

Above 135º travel of BOTH BRUSHES, causes Coil Magnetic Polarization as shown, NORTH on TOP and SOUTH at BOTTOM of Coil for the duration of that contact-time.

Hope this clears up what I am working on...

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-25-2017, 06:50 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• A Deeper Analysis about Figuera's Principle of Invention's Observation...

Hello again to All,

Still putting together all stuff that hurricane Irma messed up, basically trees, forest, etc...plus a few shingles off the roof... it seems that Irma did not like what Florida's Landscaping looked like......but we came out nice out of this one on the East Coast, thanks to God!!

Getting back to Figuera's 1908 Patent...I will have to cite one post I wrote a while back...

Clemente Figuera 1908 Basic Application Principle...

And out of that long post, I will resume on the basic part I would like to analyze here:

PRINCIPIO DE LA INVENCIÓN

Observando atentamente lo que sucede en una dinamo en marcha, se ve que las espiras del inducido no hacen más que acercarse y separarse de los centros magnéticos de los imanes o electroimanes inductores, y que dichas espiras, en su giro, van atravesando secciones del campo magnético de diferente poder, pues, mientras este tiene su máximo de acción en el centro del núcleo de cada electroimán, esta acción se va debilitando conforme el inducido se separa del centro del electroimán, para agrandar otra vez, cuando dicho inducido se aproxima al centro de otro electroimán de signo contrario al primero.
        And my translation...

PRINCIPLE OF THE INVENTION

Closely observing what takes place in a running generator, we can notice that all induced coils do, is to approach and get further away from the magnetic centers (cores) of magnets or electromagnets that act as the inductors (exciting fields), and such coils by their constant spin are going through sections of the magnetic field of different levels of strength, since, this (magnetic field) have its maximum strength at the very center of the core of each electromagnet, this (strength) property starts weakening as the induced (generating coil) is separating (getting further away) from the center of the electromagnetic core, to then maximize again, when such induced (coil(s)) gets closer to the center of the next electromagnet's core of opposite polarity as the later one.
        I am NOT objecting above Figuera's way to look at a running Generator...it is just that his analysis seems TO BE DONE IN SLOW MOTION

Paraphrasing Figuera's words: Field approaches to then Center-Align...to then get further away...

This is a fine, slow motion observation of this Energy Generation Process...BUT IN REALITY, Whenever Exciter Field is reaching the Operating Speed of 3600 US (3000 EU) Revolutions per minute,the "Approach and Retract Processes" are almost negligible...

Actually, by observing the exciter's core arc segment, related to the generating fields cores width...then spinning to a HIGH velocity (in our minds) we will notice all the generating field "sees" are FLASHES of North-South Reversals of Spin every HALF CYCLE.

Anyone here knows that if we slow down an exciter field when generator is loaded, say with a simple fan and a Tach...just by setting the ICE in "Choke"...Fan will decrease RPM's considerably(Slow Motion Field)

Just a simple observation I wanted to bring on...in order to reach the truth...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Conclusions from above post...

Just wanted to add to above post...

That if we accelerate to 3600 RPM's, the two inverted "pyramid" look alike signals that must of Us agree would be according to Figuera's ...we will just have a very sharp spike, which would only give a "Field Life" of a too short time (nanoseconds per se), meaning, not long enough timing to cause any decent Induction on the collecting coils...

If you all notice, the "spread out" pyramid relates to a very slow RPM/Time, causing very weak induction...note the On Time would only be like the size of two elements from the 16 commutator, while the longest time is taken by the ascending and descending slopes...

So, when we accelerate, we notice the induction only reaches certain levels, to then start falling down and not even reaching the operating speed.

Meaning...We all need exactly the OPPOSITE Signal...with much longer duration of On Times.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Conclusion

Hi, I'm hypermotor on the YouTube channel, I've been interested and researching on the Figuera device for a long time, I'm still very interested from the beginning in this investigation and I congratulate you for your good work, thank you for sharing your results.
            It means in its last post, that it discards the last investigation that was carrying out by pressing on bifiliares coils and returns to the configuration NN with resistances, varying only the time that they are maintained in maximum and minimum ?.
            Thanks again and greetings from Spain.

Hola soy hipermotor en el canal de YouTube, llevo mucho tiempo interesando e investigando sobre el dispositivo Figuera, le sigo con mucho interes desde su comienzo en esta investigación y le felicito por su buen hacer, gracias por compartir sus resultados.
            Quiere decir en su último post, que descarta la última investigación que estaba llevando a cabo pulsando sobre bobinas bifiliares y vuelve a la configuración NN con resistencias, variando solo el tiempo que se mantienen en máximo y minimo?.
            Gracias de nuevo y saludos desde España.

matu

Comment

• Originally posted by Matu View Post
              Hola soy hipermotor en el canal de YouTube, llevo mucho tiempo interesando e investigando sobre el dispositivo Figuera, le sigo con mucho interes desde su comienzo en esta investigación y le felicito por su buen hacer, gracias por compartir sus resultados.
              Quiere decir en su último post, que descarta la última investigación que estaba llevando a cabo pulsando sobre bobinas bifiliares y vuelve a la configuración NN con resistencias, variando solo el tiempo que se mantienen en máximo y minimo?.
              Gracias de nuevo y saludos desde España.

matu
              Hola Matu y gracias,

No, ho he vuelto a la configuracion "NN" con resistencias, éstas (las resistencias) sólo las utilizé para atenuar el campo, según Figuera explicaba en la patente del 1908...o sea, imitar al campo magnético ROTANTE, que se acerca y que se aleja de las espiras generadoras de energía...este método si me funcionó, queriendo decir que produjo energía en los secundarios, pero nunca me permitió llegar a "sobreunidad", o sea salida mayor que entrada.

En estos momentos continuo usando una bobina de dos alambres (bifilar) como excitador, pero lo que estoy haciendo gracias al nuevo controlador mecánico, o interruptor rotativo que diseñé...es INVERTIR AMBOS, las Corrientes y el Voltaje de las bobinas excitadoras, esto genera campos opuestos a diferentes tiempos en cada ciclo completo de 360º.

Este método si me resulta en overunity (salida mayor que entrada) y sólo estoy pulsando un solo excitador con un solo secundario, que en realidad son varias pequeñas bobinas en serie DENTRO de la bobina excitadora (mira el diagrama que puse más arriba).

Saludos desde USA Florida.

Ufopolitics

Originally posted by Matu View Post
              Hi, I'm hypermotor on the YouTube channel, I've been interested and researching on the Figuera device for a long time, I'm still very interested from the beginning in this investigation and I congratulate you for your good work, thank you for sharing your results.
              It means in its last post, that it discards the last investigation that was carrying out by pressing on bifiliares coils and returns to the configuration NN with resistances, varying only the time that they are maintained in maximum and minimum ?.
              Thanks again and greetings from Spain.
              Hello Matu and thanks,

Nope, I have not gone back to NN config with resistors, I have used resistors just to prove figuera´s 1908 patent concepts about mimicking the ROTATING field approaches and running away from the generating coils. This method does work as getting energy on secondaries, but did not made OU.

At this time am still using bifilar coils as exciters, but instead, thanks to the new rotary switch that I have designed, am REVERSING BOTH, Currents and Voltages, therefore the Magnetic Fields at different timing within the whole 360º cycle.

This method does results in OU, and am only pulsing one set of exciter and generating coils, which are a few coils in series WITHIN the Exciter Coil (look at my previous diagram that I added before)

Greetings from US Florida

Ufopolitics

te incluyo el diagrama debajo (including the diagram below):

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-22-2017, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• To All,

Some updates...

I have tested my new rotary switch...and guess what?...it does work excellent,and the signal when am just feeding pos-neg and probe-ground where coil terminals go...I get exactly same square inverted signal with the small space in between...very neat!!

Of course, when I connect a coil then spikes show up and down, generating an "h" up connected with an inverted "h" due to spikes on both ends.

Still having issues with PC Mobo is not recognizing USB devices after I updated to a new BIOS version...and now to erase or "downgrade" BIOS is a "project" which manufacturer software will not allow it...mobo is fried...I had to replace two El Caps which were inflated...so I got a new Mobo from INTEL (mine was ASUS)...RESULTING THAT I CAN NOT LOAD IMAGES NOR VIDEOS...until I resolve this issue...right now am using a PS2 Keyboard and mouse...as I write here, very uncomfortable!

Got to get new RAM boards where mine will not socket with new Mother Board....so I will get higher ram memory than before.

Sorry about the momentary inconvenience guys!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-22-2017, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• New Research

Gracias Ufopolitics,
                  Yo tampoco obtuve sobreunidad con la configuración NN, a bajas revoluciones si produce energía en la secundaria, pero sobre los 18 a 20 hercios comienza a bajar hasta llegar prácticamente a cero, creo que puede ser debido a que al ser la misma polaridad, el campo magnético se estabiliza y apenas sufre variación.
                  Comenzaré una nueva investigación con su metodo, les mantendré informados de los resultados.
                  Saludos
                  Matu

Thanks Ufopolitics,
                  I also did not get overunit with the NN configuration, at low revolutions if it produces energy in the secondary, but on the 18 to 20 hertz begins to lower until reaching practically zero, I think it can be because to being the same polarity, the field stabilizes and barely changes.
                  I will start a new research with your method, I will keep you informed of the results.
                  regards
                  Matu
                  Last edited by Matu; 09-23-2017, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Tiempo de vida del Campo- Field Lifetime

Gracias Ufopolitics,
                    Yo tampoco obtuve sobreunidad con la configuración NN, a bajas revoluciones si produce energía en la secundaria, pero sobre los 18 a 20 hercios comienza a bajar hasta llegar prácticamente a cero, creo que puede ser debido a que al ser la misma polaridad, el campo magnético se estabiliza y apenas sufre variación.
                    Comenzaré una nueva investigación con su metodo, les mantendré informados de los resultados.
                    Saludos
                    Matu
                    Un placer Matu,

El hecho de que obtengas inducción sólo en bajas frequencias (18-20 hertz) y perdiéndola a la debida frequencia operacional (50-60 Hz) es debido al "tiempo de vida" que le estás dando al Campo Magnético.

El tiempo de vida esta relacionado DIRECTAMENTE con el tiempo que mantienes encendido el campo magnético, o sea, el número de elementos barridos por la escobilla SIN RESISTENCIA ALGUNA.

Si definimos este barrido de elementos del commutador por la escobilla dentro de un ángulo, a mi me ha resultado llevándolo (o sea expandiéndolo) a los 135º para que al acelerar a las 3600 revoluciones por minuto (RPM) o sea 60 hercios en mi caso...se continue produciendo energía inducida robusta.

El Campo Magnético necesita desarrollarse COMPLETAMENTE en cada CICLO por un periodo de tiempo determinado para llegar a causar inducción en los secundarios satisfactoriamente.

En el caso de NN, el campo que esté ASCENDIENDO necesita llegar a su CLIMAX PERO, MANTENERSE AHÍ por cierto Tiempo cuando opere a Velocidad completa, o sea 50-60 Hertz.

Es por esta razón, que Figuera con resistencias FALLA, de acuerdo a su diagrama en la patente del 1908, al otorgarle MUY POCO a este tiempo de vida, debido a la señal en Pirámide. Debiese ser una señal cuadrada con un periodo que mantenga el Campo encendido más tiempo.

Saludos

Ufopolitics

Thanks Ufopolitics,
                    I also did not get overunit with the NN configuration, at low revolutions if it produces energy in the secondary, but on the 18 to 20 hertz begins to lower until reaching practically zero, I think it can be because to being the same polarity, the field stabilizes and barely changes.
                    I will start a new research with your method, I will keep you informed of the results.
                    regards
                    Matu
                    A pleasure Matu,

Now, the fact that you are getting induction only at low hertz (18-20) and loosing it at operational speeds (50-60 Hz) is due to the "Lifetime" you are giving to the Magnetic Field.

"Lifetime" of the Field is directly related to the ON Time, meaning, the time that your brush is sweeping a number of commutator elements WITHOUT ANY RESISTANCE.

If we define this comm elements swept by brush within an angle, to me it has worked out by expanding it to 135º, in order that when accelerating to Operating Speed of 3600 RPM´s (60 Hz) it continues generating a robust induction at secondaries.

Magnetic Field needs to FULLY DEVELOP in EVERY CYCLE for a determined time, in order to cause full induction at secondaries at Op Speeds.

In the case of the NN approach, the ASCENDING Field needs to reach its CLIMAX, BUT MUST STAY THERE for certain time under operational speeds or 50-60 Hz.

This is why Figuera's with resistors FAILS according to 1908 Patent Diagram, which causes the known "Pyramid Signal",granting TOO LITTLE ON Time to the Ascending Field. It should be a Square Signal, or the like, in order to have Field ON for a longer time.

Greetings

Ufopolitics

SOLUCIÓN; Trata eliminando TODAS las resistencias, si usas un commutador de 16 elementos como Figuera, que divide en approx 22.5º cada elemento, entonces usa Seis (6) elementos conectados ENTRE SI directamente a cada campo Norte...dejando libres solo dos elementos arriba y dos debajo que te dará 45º en cada "descanso".

Comienza con bajo voltaje y corrientes al excitador, comprobando la salida a medida que incrementas velocidad necesitarás incrementar watts (V+I) al excitador.

SOLUTION: Try taking off ALL resistors, if you have a 16 elements comm like Figuera's, which divides each element into 22.5º, then use six(6) elements jumped between them directly feeding each North Field, leaving free only Two (2) elements above and Two below, that would give you approx 45º on each idle.

Start up with low volts and currents to exciter, checking your output as you increase speed you will need to increase watts (V+I) to exciter.
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-25-2017, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• To excite on both sides

Hola a todos:
                      Gracias Ufo por su interés, yo también he probado algo similar, como mi colector tiene veinte delgas, he utilizado tres y dos a un lado y tres y dos al otro dos veces y si, en este caso podemos subir mucho mas los hercios hasta sesenta y mas, aunque tampoco he tenido sobreunidad, pero tenemos que tener en cuenta que la inducción es mucho menor que cuando es NN, ya que solo estamos excitando a la inducida por un lado a la vez, cuando en el otro caso es por los dos.
                      Saludos

Hello everyone:
                      Thanks Ufo for your interest, I also tried the similar, as my collector has twenty delgas, I have used three and two on one side and three and two on the other two times and if in this case we can raise much more hertz up to sixty and more, although I have not had superunidad, but we have to take into account that the induction is much smaller than when it is NN, since we are only excited the induced one side at a time, when in the other case it is for the two .
                      regards
                      Last edited by Matu; 09-26-2017, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Magnetic Field Driver almost finished...

Hello to All,

Even though I have issues with my PC USB to load pics...here are some off my cel phone, mailed to me and loaded here.

The progress of my small rotary switch:

Yeah, I wanted almost a 99% being able to screw off everything...in order to be able to replace parts easily...so below you could see the rear heat sinks attached together by 2-56 bolts to a fiberglass plate, while tapping the other side...:

I have already tested before adding heat sinks...and basically the coil terminals are the ones which get hotter.

Need to mount it on plexiglass base with rubber bumpers so no vibration at all, plus wire it.

I am in love with this little machine!!!...

Out of just the exciter coil spikes collection (which takes place at idle stage) on the small 45º arcs, I can run the cooling fan, using some regular cap bank...

Out of 2 amps input to exciter coil...I have got 10 amps on an outer coil made with house wire...when I short it with ammeter...Source don´t even notice I am shorting it...

I have found the best results with Low amperage (like 2 amps) and Higher Voltage on exciter, like 60V

Rotating brushes don't get even warm...they just jump circuits but do not retain nor conduct for sustained time.

This is the WAY to go guys!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-04-2017, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• generator

Hi everyone,

Haven't posted for quite some time.
                          I guess this old man is getting lazy in his old age.

But here are a few things to think about.
                          As most here know, my control circuit was making a good magnetic
                          field between the two n-n poles but there was zero output from
                          the 'y' coil centered between those poles.

What we need to do is use our brain like Figueras did to study
                          the functioning of a conventional generator.
                          He seen that as the armature coil was moving closer to the field
                          coil, the magnetic field would get progressively stronger and then progressively weaker when it passed the field coil.This of course is the basic functioning of any rotating generator.So he tried to simulate this very action by using resistors to vary field strength by changing amperage levels.
                          Well this is all part of the intrinsic design of any rotating generator and
                          is the way it has to be for a rotating system.
                          But our system has nothing to rotate so we can vary the magnetic field
                          in just 2 steps instead of 8.
                          All the different patents are proof that progress was being made and I'm
                          sure the later designs had no use for 8 resistors.

So let's again use our brain to study the generator a little further.
                          If the armature has say, 6 coils then we have to build 6 units to approximate
                          the same output. I know Figueras was using 7.
                          Now the part that I was most interested in was the ONE way direction of all
                          those rotating coils. Each coil would put out a positive pulse each time it passed by the field coil.

But the magnetic field in my unit bounces back and forth in TWO directions.It goes through the 'y' coil first to make a positive pulse and then back through the 'y' coil a 2nd time to make a negative pulse.
                          So any induced voltage just get cancelled.

What to do?
                          Well I just wound the 'y' coil in bifilar and voila! I get enough voltage to
                          light up a small pilot lamp bulb.
                          I now have an indicator to tell me when I do something right or wrong.
                          Wake up people! there's still lots to do!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Elcheapo View Post
                            Hi everyone,

Haven't posted for quite some time.
                            I guess this old man is getting lazy in his old age.

But here are a few things to think about.
                            As most here know, my control circuit was making a good magnetic
                            field between the two n-n poles but there was zero output from
                            the 'y' coil centered between those poles.

What we need to do is use our brain like Figueras did to study
                            the functioning of a conventional generator.
                            He seen that as the armature coil was moving closer to the field
                            coil, the magnetic field would get progressively stronger and then progressively weaker when it passed the field coil.This of course is the basic functioning of any rotating generator.So he tried to simulate this very action by using resistors to vary field strength by changing amperage levels.
                            Well this is all part of the intrinsic design of any rotating generator and
                            is the way it has to be for a rotating system.
                            But our system has nothing to rotate so we can vary the magnetic field
                            in just 2 steps instead of 8.

All the different patents are proof that progress was being made and I'm
                            sure the later designs had no use for 8 resistors.
                            Hello ElCheapo,

I am very glad to read that finally you've got some positive results in your set up!!

Now, above you have made a very close description about the way Figuera conceived the Generator (Dynamo) functioning...and so IMHO, with all due respect to Figuera's approach, and after replicating almost all possible combinations plus a very close mechanical driver based on one brush and 16 elements commutator, as the one he got made in Germany...I got to the following conclusions:

First, You are right about we only need TWO "TEMPOS" or two INPUTS to the exciter coils, and if we get back to the old generator, which is spinning say at 3600 Revolutions Per Minute...which means Rotor containing Exciter Coils in a SIMPLE Generator of just TWO POLES is revolving at 60 times per second, in which TWO Magnetic Alignments takes place, meaning 30 TIMES PER SECOND at N-S PLUS 30 TIMES PER SECOND at S-N, of course alternated in between...IMHO, there is absolutely NO TIME for picturing absolutely ANYTHING taking place as "progressively approaching" and "progressively moving away"... That IS SLOW MOTION!!...and these machines NEVER Operate at slow speeds!!

The way we must imagine this...is by very fast PULSES, which creates kind of FLASHES AT SECONDS RATES as above mentioned.

Secondly and HOWEVER, the MAIN part here is to realize that at this speeds of a very fast revolving ALL THE TIME ON FIELD, which means is FULLY DEVELOPED-and ready to go- IN EVERY FLASH on a TYPICAL, SIMPLE GENERATOR, Then we must give ENOUGH ON TIME to Field in order to be able to fully develop in every "flash"...MEANING, a type of "NEEDLE SPIKE" ON TIME will NOT generate absolutely NO STRONG INDUCTION.

Originally posted by Elcheapo View Post
                            So let's again use our brain to study the generator a little further.
                            If the armature has say, 6 coils then we have to build 6 units to approximate
                            the same output. I know Figueras was using 7.
                            Now the part that I was most interested in was the ONE way direction of all
                            those rotating coils. Each coil would put out a positive pulse each time it passed by the field coil.

But the magnetic field in my unit bounces back and forth in TWO directions.It goes through the 'y' coil first to make a positive pulse and then back through the 'y' coil a 2nd time to make a negative pulse.
                            So any induced voltage just get cancelled.

What to do?
                            Well I just wound the 'y' coil in bifilar and voila! I get enough voltage to
                            light up a small pilot lamp bulb.
                            I now have an indicator to tell me when I do something right or wrong.
                            Wake up people! there's still lots to do!
                            Definitively we need to keep studying the very basic and SIMPLE Generator to then apply it to our Static Coils and Cores.
                            Success ONLY COMES THROUGH BIG TIME EXPERIMENTATION.

If you are now showing some induction, -which is great- because you went Bifilar on y...it means your exciter fields were doing their job fine, but you did not have enough turns, or enough copper to capture Induction properly.

I am beyond lighting small bulbs stage friend...I am powering up 120v AC Machinery like Big Fans, drills and electric saws...

Glad to see you are still working on Figuera's, plus now you are having positive results!!...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-20-2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• progress

Hi UFO,

I somehow knew that you'd be the first to respond to my post.
                              Even though we don't always agree on things I think we both enjoy
                              experimenting in technical things.

Sorry if I used the wrong word "progressively". No of course there is no
                              "Slow motion" involved, I simply wanted to imply that the changing magnetic
                              field between armature and stator wasn't instantaneous but varied up & down like a sine wave.

The strange thing about my system right now is this.
                              I start off pulsing the 2 coils in unison using 2 amps & 6 amps so that
                              total current flow stays at 8 amps, but the bulb only lights up when the
                              frequency is set to 350 hz. But get this. As I'm varying the frequency to
                              get the bulb to light, the total current drops down to 1 amp when that little
                              bulb is at maximum brightness!! (bulb is only 6volt .25amp)

Haven't done any more on the thing yet but I highly suspect that resonance
                              has much to do with it. I'll know more when I check the resonant frequency
                              of my 2 solenoids. I do know that when reading about all the free energy devices resonance is very important.
                              My present circuit is quite simple and uses just one logic chip that is
                              either on or off. No more counter ic's or opto-couplers.

WOW! Your system is really doing great if you can run all those things
                              at 115v. How much input power are you using?
                              That rotary switch looks very complex in using both slip rings & a commutator.
                              I can understand one or the other, but not both at the same time.
                              Is that cap just there to delay the spacing between pulses?
                              What's the purpose of that iron ribbon coil?
                              Oh well, guess I'll just have to study it more to get to understand it.

Regards

Elcheapo

Comment

• Originally posted by Elcheapo View Post
                                Hi UFO,

I somehow knew that you'd be the first to respond to my post.
                                Even though we don't always agree on things I think we both enjoy
                                experimenting in technical things.

Sorry if I used the wrong word "progressively". No of course there is no
                                "Slow motion" involved, I simply wanted to imply that the changing magnetic
                                field between armature and stator wasn't instantaneous but varied up & down like a sine wave.

The strange thing about my system right now is this.
                                I start off pulsing the 2 coils in unison using 2 amps & 6 amps so that
                                total current flow stays at 8 amps, but the bulb only lights up when the
                                frequency is set to 350 hz. But get this. As I'm varying the frequency to
                                get the bulb to light, the total current drops down to 1 amp when that little
                                bulb is at maximum brightness!! (bulb is only 6volt .25amp)

Haven't done any more on the thing yet but I highly suspect that resonance
                                has much to do with it. I'll know more when I check the resonant frequency
                                of my 2 solenoids. I do know that when reading about all the free energy devices resonance is very important.
                                My present circuit is quite simple and uses just one logic chip that is
                                either on or off. No more counter ic's or opto-couplers.
                                Hello ElCheapo,

Yes, guess you and I are more likely all is left here building up...maybe some more in the background...

You don't need that much high freq, basically very low numbers should work, not even above 60 hertz.

What I believe is going on in your case, is that Induction is taking away currents from your exciters, hence reducing your input power, even though the bulb is of so low currents, still it closes the circuit on y...I have learned so MUCH on this whole deal friend!!...see, there is a "magnetic connection" (yes, could call it MAGNETIC RESONANCE) established between exciter-induced coils, once output coils are closed by ANY load, then Input starts decreasing gradually.

Originally posted by Elcheapo View Post
                                WOW! Your system is really doing great if you can run all those things
                                at 115v. How much input power are you using?
                                That rotary switch looks very complex in using both slip rings & a commutator.
                                I can understand one or the other, but not both at the same time.
                                Is that cap just there to delay the spacing between pulses?
                                What's the purpose of that iron ribbon coil?
                                Oh well, guess I'll just have to study it more to get to understand it.

Regards

Elcheapo
                                I just need Input to be around 50-60V and like 2 Amps...

Rotary switch is not that complex at all, actually it is a result from my previous one based on Figuera's with just one brush and 16 elements comm. Actually yes, it is a mix of slip rings and commutation, but brushes are riding steady on 135ºX2=270º degrees of ON TIME, to allow fields to develop enough.

I do commutation at 45ºX2=90º just to discharge coils before entering new reversal shift, then store those spikes in a cap bank, they have very low amps, just enough to power the cooling fan and an LED as power monitor, this small output is completely separated from the Induction process, therefore not affected by it.

Exciter Coil runs on a 40uF AC Cap all the time, this takes away arcing plus increases exciting reversals as we rise to operating speed.

Forget ribbon coil...with this new way, best results takes place when core is split with a small magnetic gap at the very center of exciter coil.

Well, yeah, you know most of this tools uses low AC amps and higher voltages, like 120V and 0.8 A at idle running, now when we start putting a mechanical load, like drilling, cutting, etc...then they rise amps...while input don´t even feel it...

And that was taking the output directly from output coils...before reaching the AC to DC Bridge to take measurements from both in DC readings.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-20-2017, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X