X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standard generator

Hi Ufo,

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Look at a Rotary Generator Exciter System...the Cap is only from 200 to 300 mfd or even lower capacitance...why?...why not make it larger?...just because these exciting fields process is based on Flash Discharges at the right timing to Secondaries, and at exactly 90º it recharges back again...to then "repeat process"...and so actually this discharge-charge takes place every 90 degrees, so, in 360 (full cycle) it does "Four Tempos", Two Charges and Two discharges.
    The cap is primarily a filter on the bridge rectifier plus aiding the establishment of residual if needed.

{edit}

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Once I also thought that the Exciting Fields were ON AT ALL TIME during Rotation...but this is completely false...it is a process of Charge-Discharge separated by 90 degrees in a Single Phase Home Genny.
    Maybe just difference in terminology, but the field (rotor) runs at a steady DC from the bridge and cap. Didn't you take the current and voltage a while back. What you get is a steady N pole on the rotor (field) sweeping the armature coils (in the stator slots) followed by the S pole on the rotor. This induces (generates) AC in the armature (stator winding). I'm at a loss as to what is charging and discharging at 90°.

Regards,

bi
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bistander; 05-31-2017, 04:31 PM. Reason: added diagram

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
      Hi Ufo,

The cap is primarily a filter on the bridge rectifier plus aiding the establishment of residual if needed.

Maybe just difference in terminology, but the field (rotor) runs at a steady DC from the bridge and cap. Didn't you take the current and voltage a while back. What you get is a steady N pole on the rotor (field) sweeping the armature coils (in the stator slots) followed by the S pole on the rotor. This induces (generates) AC in the armature (stator winding). I'm at a loss as to what is charging and discharging at 90°.

Regards,

bi
      Hi Bistander,

Again here we are on same topic....

Cap does not retain even a Microvolt.
      .after generator has stopped. It actually drains out to the heavy 65 plus ohms of the fine wire from rotor coil via brushes.

I condicted this readings on a NO LOAD condition.

If exciter is running ON full time why not get a more capacitance cap?..because.it wont work...

Discharge of the flux induction to secpndaries as requested by LOAD.

Regards...sorry on my cel

Ufo
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Lost me

I agree with Bistander, the cap is just for smoothing purposes but will discharge when unit is shut off only to be filled again when started to aide in the dips of transition.
        exciter fields are DC and on all the time but take little to excite them.
        of course the bridge rectifier is part of the AVR unit.

as for the sine wave, yes that hits Zero when in transition from the positive to the negative cycle. there will be zero volts if thats what you are talking about. other than that you lost me.

Elcheapo;
        This is exactly what i have been saying since the beginning. the amount of flux from the two primaries add up to the output of the secondary at all times no mater if it is high or low or even, it will always add up to the amount required for your output you desired, and of course in complete unison or the output will drop to the peak of the high primary which is about 50% of it's output capability.

MM
        Last edited by marathonman; 05-31-2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• basic stuff

Guys;
          This device has NO primaries or secondaries. These are terms used for transformers.
          We are not building transformers here. We are using 2 solenoid coils and 1 induced coil.
          That coil being induced ONLY by a fluctuating magnetic field and no communication whatever with the solenoids.
          Let's concentrate on some of the basic problems with this thing.
          I think we all agree that we need a strongly varying magnetic field for the thing to work.

It's the amp-turns that determines the strength of this field. We also want to use as little
          input power as possible to get this field. We can get the same field strength from a coil of 400
          turns and 4 amps as from a 200 turn coil using 8 amps. But some will say "Yah but what about inductive
          reactance, Won't a large turn coil cut into the current?"

Well inductive reactance only shows up on ac current that keeps reversing in direction. We will
          be driving our coils with pulsed dc that never changes direction and varies within a limited voltage range.

There is a point on the BH curve where just a small increase in amp-turns gets a big increase in
          magnetic flux. We should all be experimenting to find this sweet spot.
          This is the area that our solenoid coils should be working in. For example:
          Use just enough voltage to get the coil current into this sweet spot and then just as little of
          voltage as possible to get out of the sweet spot.That way we get maximum magnetic fluctuation with
          a small change in voltage. That small voltage change will also reduce any tendency for BEMF.

It was MM who pointed out in his rules"at no time is the primaries reduced to below half way and NEVER ZERO"
          I think that rule applies here.

Ok, let's hear from the naysayers.

Comment

• Terminology

I agree Elcheapo, the terms primary and secondary could quite be adding confusion into the mix.
            inducer and induced coils would work along with solenoid coils. also the term inductor is blowing peoples mind as this is not the regular way an inductor is used. we could start calling it for it's original name of reactor and there for we are altering the self inductance of the reactor as the brush rotates to vary the voltage and or currant of the inducers/solenoid.

you are correct about the inductive reactance but i would not say we are using pulsed DC.
            I to have my coils wired to get a good field with little amps, i think around two amps.

and again you are correct as the rule is exactly that applies here. if you take your inducer/solenoid down to far you will loose the magnetic field Pressure between the two and induction will fall to the rising inducer which is 50 % reduction in output. that is the reason Figuera chose a reactor with a brush because the two opposing N-N fields in the reactor will allow the coil wound around the reactor core to act as two separate variable currant/voltage controllers in complete unison.

ALSO.....

repost from other thread...

When half of part G lets say to set S is decreasing (brush rotation), energy is being released from the magnetic field in to the system feeding the increasing set N while the other half set N is storing energy in the magnetic field (brush rotation) to feed set S the next half turn. each cycle feeds the next high primary but since no system built by man is lossless the input from the secondary is needed to replace losses from heat, wire and core losses which doesn't amount to much since currant requirements will drop once the system is up and running. once running the original power supply can be removed and the secondary will replace the little losses as needed.
            thus the energy is in fact recycled over and over only to replace what is lost.

MM
            Last edited by marathonman; 06-01-2017, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• frequency

marathonman;

Ok and glad we can agree on some things. I'm just a little skeptical on your energy recycling system.
              But I guess time will tell whether it works or not.

The reason I believe that the energy comes from the environment is that Buforn says
              in comes from the atmosphere, Cater says that energy permeates the whole of the universe.
              Bearden,Smith,Kapanadze,etc. all say the same thing. Plus, millions of volts of lightning
              come right from the air. And that little magnet on your fridge needs energy to support itself.
              Again, energy right out of the air.

So we should just leave it at that and carry on with our own theories.

One area that no one seems to want to discuss is the frequency that Figueras used.
              You are the more experienced when it comes to the G system and how fast it can be turned.
              So would just like your thoughts on this.
              Most people would say that if the thing was rotated at 3600rpm then frequency would be 60hz.

Let's assume this was the speed he used:
              He chopped dc into 8 different pulses of varying amplitude. Each pulse is one cycle, a cycle being
              a low, a high and another low. So 8 of these up pulses required 1 turn of the G device.
              To complete the cycle, an extra turn was required for the 8 down pulses. So 2 turns on G is required
              to complete one cycle. So 3600/2 = 1800. 1800/60 = 30hz. That's a pretty low frequency for coils to work
              with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elcheapo View Post

He chopped dc into 8 different pulses of varying amplitude. Each pulse is one cycle, a cycle being
                a low, a high and another low. So 8 of these up pulses required 1 turn of the G device.
                To complete the cycle, an extra turn was required for the 8 down pulses. So 2 turns on G is required
                to complete one cycle. So 3600/2 = 1800. 1800/60 = 30hz. That's a pretty low frequency for coils to work with.
                The way I recall the diagram of partG on the patent was that it would do both the steps-up and steps-down on a single revolution of the brush. So: A complete electrical cycle per mechanical revolution. RPM / 60 = frequency (in Hz).

bi

Comment

• bistander;

Yes, but you are referring to the pulsing of both coils and I am using the one
                  coil to keep it simpler. Both coils have to be pulsed in unison.
                  Coil A with 8 pulses going up and coil B with 8 pulses going down.
                  So at this point both coils have gone through a half cycle. Then we need one
                  more revolution of the device to complete these 2 cycles.
                  Coil A with 8 pulses going down and Coil B with 8 pulses going up.
                  He had to use 2 revolutions for only 1 cycle because you just can't reverse
                  the small motor to get the other half of the cycle.

Comment

• Guys...

Remember diagram...

The 8 comm elements above are jumped to the 8 below
                    ..So, in HALF Revolution (180 degrees) brush does N & S sets simultaneously...say N expands and S retracts.
                    And then in the next HALF Cycle, the opposite takes place, meaning, N retracts and S expands.

Concluding that in a FULL Cycle (360 deg) each set does TWO Stages, one expand-one retract.

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-03-2017, 03:42 AM.
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Correct

UFOP you would be correct as Bistander also, one complete revolution consists of a high, low and high again so 3600 rpm is the correct speed for USA and 3000 rpm for the rest.

Elcheapo;

I to believe that all our universe is permeated with energy and all living cells and atoms (matter) draw in this energy. all the atoms in a piece of iron are drawing in this energy but at random directions, it is when we align these atoms is when all the energy is flowing in the same direction that cause the effect to be noticed. almost everyone is guilty of assuming E=Mc squared means energy from matter, this would be incorrect and quite the opposite matter gets it's energy from the vacuum. there is no energy in matter only what it pulls in from outside, it permeates everything.

The figuera device in my opinion will work in the blackness of space because it to feeds off of the vacuum.

when people die their bodies have lost the ability to pull in the energy to sustain themselves like when they were young, sort a like loosing their polarity or weakening to the point of non existence, incoherency.

MM
                      Last edited by marathonman; 06-04-2017, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• correction

Ufo:

Thanks for explaining it better.
                        It's the 16 position switch that keeps it at 60hz.
                        But only if G is rotated at 3600rpm.
                        Even 60hz is too low for coils.
                        Do you think he turned his at a higher rpm?

Comment

• Frequency

It stated that Figuera ran a 20 HP motor and all his lights with his device. the lights can be ran at any frequency but the motor, well, that's a different story. Figuera would of had to rewind his motor to run at higher Frequencies then what was available in Barcelona Spain in 1908 so my personal opinion was Figuera used a standard off the shelf motor and ran his device at 50 hz.

This pic gives a good visual on what is happening during one half cycle.

MM
                          Last edited by marathonman; 06-03-2017, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• speed

marathonman;

Thanks for your input as that answers my question as to the probable speed he used for the G device. 2500 rpm.

Comment

• 50Hz would require 3000RPM.

bi

Comment

• ops

That would be correct 3000 RPM, thanks for the brain fart catch.
                                above post corrected.
                                MM

Comment

Working...
                                X