Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupidity

Omg ! You people have serious issues and completely ignorant beyond belief.
    I have never met a bunch of complete idiots in one spot as i have on this thread.
    I really feel sorry for you people.
    Complete morons to the third degree. Just look at the way you people are acting.....
    It's revolting.

Comment

• Can MM support his flat wire claims

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
      Omg ! You people have serious issues and completely ignorant beyond belief.
      I have never met a bunch of complete idiots in one spot as i have on this thread.
      I really feel sorry for you people.
      Complete morons to the third degree. Just look at the way you people are acting.....
      It's revolting.
      Hi MM,

Just more insults. Are you incapable supporting those claims you made about flat wire being superior to round wire for this inductor (part G) application? You used it to wind your toroid and recommend it to the builders on that thread. Yet I see no advantage considering Ampere's Law and seaad's inductance test showed no advantage.

bi

Comment

• Tests

SEAAD'S test is false readings.

I would have to say taking an LCR meter and checking some coils, some with wide rectangle wire and some with regular wire would probably give the same reading with the same winding count. but then you have to realize that NO currant is actually running through the coil so this in my opinion would gave a false sensor reading.
        as L meters do not put ANY reasonable amount of currant through a coil and it can in NO WAY give a proper reading that coincides with actual currant flowing through a wire and magnetic field circulating around a conductor.

the only way to check to see a reasonably accurate test would either be to test the magnetic field around the wire with currant flowing through it or observe the currant drop as currant is introduces to the wire in which i have done. the results i got were that rectangle wire actually does have higher inductance than regular wire at the same currant value.

this test can be conducted by EVER ONE that doesn't think wide wire inductance is stronger then regular wire. confirm it your selves.

another reason Figuera chose wide wire was for the least amount or resistance that are DIRECTLY related to LOSSES. part G is VERY, VERY EFFICIENT.

maybe your snide remarks you people throw around with no justifiable proof of that oppose my point of view or reality makes me get a little tiffed. running your mouths and disagreeing are two entirely different thing.
        i am not attacking NO ONE just responding to the truck load of BS that flows from both of your mouth and i for one behind MANY that is sick and tired of hearing it.
        IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY THEN SHUT THE F@*K UP. PLEASE !

MM
        Last edited by marathonman; 12-29-2016, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Today I have learnt that instruments are ALSO wrong. You are my hero

If you need to increse inductance I think it is better to increase the number of turns which has a big effect than doing weird things with little or null effect
          Last edited by hanon1492; 12-29-2016, 03:26 PM.
          https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Do the test your self smart ass !
            and at no time did i EVER say regular wire would not work.

what a bunch of sick people you are.
            Last edited by marathonman; 12-29-2016, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Inductance test

Originally posted by marathonman View Post

the only way to check to see a reasonably accurate test would either be to test the magnetic field around the wire with currant flowing through it or observe the currant drop as currant is introduces to the wire in which i have done.
              MM
              Hi MM,

Thanks for the reply. LCR meters do supply a reasonable current for the test. I feel confident in seaad's test. But I would like to duplicate the test you describe and claim to have conducted yourself. Please elaborate as how you were able to measure "currant drop as currant is introduces to the wire".

Thanks in advance,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                Do the test your self smart ass !
                --> MM Do the test your self smart ass !

If any inductance change. The core material is responsible to that. Saturation
                as in Mag Amps. => Lower inductance
                If you want to make this test. Make a resonant circuit. LC(R) oscillator with your test coil with square/flat or circular wire. Feed the tested coil with current via choke(s) with much higher inductance H than your test coil. Check if the resonant frequency changes.
                A temperature rise in the (coil) copper is also affecting the frequency (inductance).
                Arne
                Last edited by seaad; 12-29-2016, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• No LCR

Figuera's circuit is not a resonant circuit so why test it with one, that would be stupid.

MM

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                    . . or observe the currant drop as currant is introduces to the wire in which i have done. the results i got were that rectangle wire actually does have higher inductance than regular wire at the same currant value.

this test can be conducted by EVER ONE that doesn't think wide wire inductance is stronger then regular wire. confirm it your selves.MM
                    "this test can be conducted by EVER ONE" . . I can see from your answer that you didn't understood my previous post. I wasn't talking about a Figuera principle but a suggestion how to test YOUR EFFECT WITH SQUARE/ FLAT WIRE! Me, bistander and the followers here are still eager to know HOW YOU made your test with that. I have more suggestions how to test that but I'm keeping it to myself in my sleeve right now.

Regards Arne
                    Last edited by seaad; 12-31-2016, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• MM,

The ignorance you keep showing in this thread is amazing. If the circuit is not a resonant circuit then why all the fuss about getting as much inductance as possible from the flat wire as you claim which is so far an unproven statement. If there is no resonance in the circuit then the inductance does not matter a hill of beans.

Now before you get all bent out of shape because I said you were ignorant about resonance just remember you have already said several times in this very thread that ignorance is not an insult.

Respectfully,
                      Carroll
                      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• UFO you exellent builder;
                        I heard from your latest "resistor test video" http://www.energeticforum.com/296508-post1855.html that your siganals " are not happeninig as it's supposed to be .... and coming down at the same time which is not supposed" to happen.
                        Try to flip one of the primarys 180 degree and see what happends. I know that that is against your principles. But but! I hope you can take this advise as a good human.
                        The signals shifts in my simulator if the magnetic coupling between the primaries are enough whith N-N, N-S.

And a Happy ant free Year. / Arne

Comment

• Magnetic Resonance on Figuera...

Hello to All and Happy New year,

I believe, in my humble opinion, that the Exciter Circuit on Figuera Device experience Magnetic Resonance...if we understand that there is a constant magnetic "Echoing" or "Bouncing" effect being manifested in all three basic components involved, as they are Part G, and the Two Primaries working in opposition.

Part G constantly "bounces" or resonates two magnetic fields within its core, one weaker and one stronger which alternatively changes their "status" as a result of these currents fluctuations.

Both Primaries, since facing one another, are also experiencing this "Magnetic Bouncing Effect" (or Magnetic Resonance) between both altogether.

As I do not believe there is any Electrical (or may I say Electric Field) Resonance here at all taking place...but just a fluctuation of currents within whole exciter system.

Maybe I am wrong...but I consider that in order to exist Electrical Resonance there must be involved a Capacitor within System to do this effect on the Electric Field.

Part G does stores Energy, but in the form of a Magnetic Field, not Electric Field Capacitance storage here at all.

************************************************** *********

As to the rectangle wire developing a stronger magnetic field on the ferromagnetic core than a round wire...I do believe so...And we can look at this in a simple way;

1- The cross section of a rectangle wire allows much higher amount of Currents to flow than a round wire does.

2- The Flat rectangle geometry resting on ferromagnetic core surface covers a much wider space than a round wire does, therefore, influencing or affecting a larger area on the ferromagnetic particles of core.

3- Enameled Flat wire can be wound much more compact than round wire as almost not being any air gaps between turns, basically at core surface.

All three above advantages from rectangular wire contribute to generate a much stronger Magnetic Field than round wire.

And basically on Figuera's Device everything revolves around the Magnetic Field...and so, the stronger the magnetic field with the less losses in the build, would result in a much more efficient Machine.

Anyways that was just my opinion...my two cents.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

EDIT 1: And here I would like to add that if we could build...a Toroid Part G with heavy Enameled rectangle wire...very compactly wound...then set it on a Lathe to smooth and clean enamel as to flatten evenly surfaces (to become like an inverted commutator)...where our brush will ride on...then guys, we will have the real and perfect Figuera Device...since Magnetic Field transitions would be very, very smooth...and so the resulting Output Wave at Secondaries will be also a very smooth AC sine wave.

Taps works but there would always be a "jump" from one tap to the other...generating square or abrupt transitions on the resulting output signal.

Unfortunately I do not have a Chuck for the lathe that could house such huge toroid...need a 5,000 to 10,000 Lathe Machine for that purpose...
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-31-2016, 03:00 PM.
                          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
                            UFO you exellent builder;
                            I heard from your latest "resistor test video" http://www.energeticforum.com/296508-post1855.html that your siganals " are not happeninig as it's supposed to be .... and coming down at the same time which is not supposed" to happen.
                            Try to flip one of the primarys 180 degree and see what happends. I know that that is against your principles. But but! I hope you can take this advise as a good human.
                            The signals shifts in my simulator if the magnetic coupling between the primaries are enough whith N-N, N-S.

And a Happy ant free Year. / Arne

Thanks Seead,

There are two things taking place in the build shown on video...

Since the Primaries Electromagnets are so low in resistance (0.3 Ohms) this fact generates two "problems" in the result.

1- There is a huge negative spike (below zero) taking place every time brush ends-starts Cycles, and that generates a high arcing (spark) at commutator, just in that zone (180º apart)

I solved that issue by installing Two reversed diodes on each electromagnet between both primaries terminals ([+] -l<- [-])...Now I have No More Negative Spikes...

Note: Diodes must be rated to stand the Reversed Amperage going on...and still they will do get hot...We do NOT have this issue with part G!!

2- This low resistance in primaries causes a huge drop on the total resistance of circuit (From 90 Ohms to about 1.6 Ohms approximately)

I solved that issue by reducing the number of resistors involved on circuit by making commutator a ten segments not twenty...by joining each two adjacent elements...

Now it works like a charm...

I do not know if you meant by switching one electromagnet 180º would result in: N><S Primaries facing each others (Attraction Field) does NOT work here at all....No Induction...zero.

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-31-2016, 03:16 PM.
                            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Thanks Seead,

I do not know if you meant by switching one electromagnet 180º would result in: N><S Primaries facing each others (Attraction Field) does NOT work here at all....No Induction...zero.
                              Ufopolitics
                              The funny thing; my sim gives output with N-S but not my tests. Can't trust them.. have to build . .
                              Se my picture below /Arne
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
                                The funny thing; my sim gives output with N-S but not my tests. Can't trust them.. have to build . .
                                Se my picture below /Arne

But of course your simulations will never admit a N><N Field to generate induction!...Duh!!

Remember the "inculcated dogma"...:

only N><S will "show" those "Imaginary Lines of Force" according to iron filings method "laws"...established since 1831 to date...
                                ...and so, your sim software has been written by those "Iron Filings laws"...as any other Book, or else around...

We are changing and proving the completely opposite!!

And only REAL EXPERIMENTING can demonstrate that "other Scientific Fact"...

Besides, I do not actually need to "physically" move one of my electromagnets 180º to observe that fact...but just by swapping one electromagnet voltage polarities Input I will have a N><S Attracting Field...

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-31-2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X