X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointment

--> hanon, All

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
    This is an explanation for the Figuera generator. A motionless generator creating virtual motion by moving two opposing repulsive magnetic fields in unison.

https://vimeo.com/155371840

No motion = No dragging
    No dragging = No need for the equivalence of mechanical work to electricity

Hello! I have made some tests again, in our real world, to check the above statement and more.

Test set up according to picture 'Figuera 1 D' and 'CIMG1447' below.

(I have assumed that the middle coil (y) (dotted points) in the hanon 'film' is a normal helix coil)

1) Normal transformer N-y-S coils: NS-y-NS OUTPUT: ~ 0.5 Volt

2) Normal transformer with DC input making AC go above zero N-y-S coils: NS-y-NS OUTPUT: ~ 0.5 Volt

3)Bucked transformer (as the hanon "film") N-y-S coils: SN-y-NS OUTPUT: ~ 2 milli Volt

4)Bucked transformer with DC input making AC go above zero (as the hanon "film") N-y-S coils: SN-y-NS OUTPUT: ~ 2 milli Volt

Now it is just to spit in our fists and make new studies and tests to achieve OU with the Figuera concept!

But anyhow a BIG THANKS to hanon for his research and documentation!

Regards
    Arne (the ant )
    Attached Files
    Last edited by seaad; 11-02-2016, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      #1408 > seaad

Show JUST A PICTURE of Your set up...You do not need any details...besides that is the way to go, building in a Team Work...Failures and Positive results should be disclosed/shared constantly between All REAL BUILDERS HERE.

I won't believe You until I see at least one single pic...of your PHYSICAL related Figuera's work.

SO...WHY THEN CAN'T ANY OF YOU ALSO AND SIMPLY...EITHER SHOW PROOF OF YOUR WORK OR GET OUT OF HERE!!??

It is simple...Ship IN or Ship Out...

NO OPINIONS REQUIRED FROM ANY BY STANDERS, THANKS BUT NOPE THANKS!!

LET US WORK HERE IN PEACE!!!

Ufopolitics
      --> Ufopolitics
      Here is a picture of my work

And send a Buck to MM........

Regards
      Arne (the ant)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by seaad; 11-02-2016, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Core

Mr seadd;

Looks like a ferrite core, sorry ferrite tests revealed that it can't be used in the Figuera device. try an iron core ie... old microwave cores or something of that nature. you will have better luck. also coils need to match core not sloppy with tons of empty space.
        just trying to help.

MM
        Last edited by marathonman; 11-02-2016, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
          Mr seadd;
          Looks like a ferrite core, sorry ferrite tests revealed that it can't be used in the Figuera device. try an iron core ie... old microwave cores or something of that nature. you will have better luck. also coils need to match core not sloppy with tons of empty space.
          just trying to help.
          MM
          Ledsen MM det hjälper inte

PS: 2mV rises to 4mV ( silicon steel laminate= normal transformer Fe )

seaad
          Last edited by seaad; 11-02-2016, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
            --> hanon, All

Hello! I have made some tests again, in our real world, to check the above statement and more.

Test set up according to picture 'Figuera 1 D' and 'CIMG1447' below.

(I have assumed that the middle coil (y) (dotted points) in the hanon 'film' is a normal helix coil)

1) Normal transformer N-y-S coils: NS-y-NS OUTPUT: ~ 0.5 Volt

2) Normal transformer with DC input making AC go above zero N-y-S coils: NS-y-NS OUTPUT: ~ 0.5 Volt

3)Bucked transformer (as the hanon "film") N-y-S coils: SN-y-NS OUTPUT: ~ 2 milli Volt

4)Bucked transformer with DC input making AC go above zero (as the hanon "film") N-y-S coils: SN-y-NS OUTPUT: ~ 2 milli Volt

Now it is just to spit in our fists and make new studies and tests to achieve OU with the Figuera concept!

But anyhow a BIG THANKS to hanon for his research and documentation!

Regards
            Arne (the ant )
            Arne,

If you build a transformer, you have a transformer, not a generator.

Regards,
            CM

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadman View Post
              Arne,
              If you build a transformer, you have a transformer, not a generator.
              Regards,
              CM
              Exact!
              Cadman, Please post the right principle of the Figuera OU now!!
              Not only the story of G---. How to prevent Y to kick S+N in the their back? And still have good transmission of power from primarys to secondarys.
              I have only succeeded (Njaa!) once! See post #1326 (100%+) and that was a transformer with a rare ferrite rod (now broken) from a "surplus"-radio (Shaub Lorentz i think) !!
              --> MM with just "tons" (right amount) of space!! AND a radio antenna rod, Tvii-i-i !!

If you get OU from the G-part pls tell us!
              Arne
              Last edited by seaad; 11-02-2016, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Duh !

The last time i checked, part G was the controller and the primaries are responsible for the output.

get your story straight.

MM

Comment

Exact!
                  Cadman, Please post the right principle of the Figuera OU now!!
                  Not only the story of G---. How to prevent Y to kick S+N in the their back? And still have good transmission of power from primarys to secondarys.

If you get OU from the G-part pls tell us!
                  Arne
                  Arne,

My opinion:

Coils A,B,C
                  A and C are inducer or field coils, B is y coil.

Each has its OWN CORE

A & C are N polarity facing each other
                  | S N | x x | N S |

If A is powered so the field includes B, and C power is lowered to not include B
                  Then y becomes | S N | because B core becomes magnetically attached to A core and C is excluded.
                  emf is induced in y coil.
                  | S N | S N | n s |

When C is powered so the field includes B, and A power is lowered to not include B
                  Then y becomes | N S | because B core becomes magnetically attached to C core and A is excluded.
                  B core polarity reverses, inducing emf in y coil.
                  | s n | N S | N S |

In this way is mimicked the induced approaching one polarity, then receding, then approaching opposite polarity of generator field coils.

y kicking back toward A or C is the same thing that happens in a regular generator and must be compensated for with additional amp-turns in A & C.
                  This is the same with regular generators.

Part G, at a minimum, functions the same way that a variac or autotransformer works. The wire connections are a little different. Look at Netica's scope shot on the other thread. It is almost correct. All he needs to do is flatten the wave form in the valleys so it looks the same as his wave form at the peaks. Having flattened peaks and valleys in the wave form is very important to the output of the y coil.

Regards,
                  CM
                  Last edited by Cadman; 11-02-2016, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• My belief

--> Cadman
                    Thanks for answer. I (You) have two choices. NS-y-NS or SN-y-NS (signal equivalent). One of them delivers output (Volt) the other does not! When the one that delivers output is loaded (R) input current goes up and the 'cos'-angle goes down. Even with DC-biasing! (AC -measurements)
                    Power suction/ consumption occurs. Normal behavior to a transformer whitout OU. Power factor below 1 !.
                    This is how MY test contraption (actual) behaves.

Please show your build and give me/ us the test results/ measurements.
                    Regards / Arne

Comment

--> Cadman
                      Thanks for answer. I (You) have two choices. NS-y-NS or SN-y-NS (signal equivalent). One of them delivers output (Volt) the other does not! When the one that delivers output is loaded (R) input current goes up and the 'cos'-angle goes down. Even with DC-biasing! (AC -measurements)
                      Power suction/ consumption occurs. Normal behavior to a transformer whitout OU. Power factor below 1 !.
                      This is how MY test contraption (actual) behaves.

Please show your build and give me/ us the test results/ measurements.
                      Regards / Arne
                      Arne,

You asked, I replied. I see my words fell on deaf ears. I'm not here to prove anything or argue with anyone.

You keep right on building transformers then and we'll see who succeeds first.

Best of luck with that,
                      CM

Comment

• Good answer

That was the best answer iv'e heard in days cadman.

one thing i will add though, C is NEVER excluded. it may trade places with A but the E fields never leave. that is why induction falls to half if unison is not kept.

good day fellas.

MM

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                          That was the best answer iv'e heard in days cadman.

one thing i will add though, C is NEVER excluded. it may trade places with A but the E fields never leave. that is why induction falls to half if unison is not kept.

good day fellas.

MM
                          MM,

I used the word excluded to simplify and try and get the idea across. Of course they are all an active part of the generator at all times. I know what you mean

Comment

• fell on deaf ears.
                            that is why you are on continuum. it never falls on deaf ears.

MM

Comment

• About deaf ears

I responded to hanons proposal #1510 and told my results from/ via mother nature. Sorry CM, MM your explanation gave me (us?) nothing new.
                              I can tell that I have builded a contraption with mec. commutator, G-part and so on.
                              The result is a secret as in "the continuum".
                              seaad

Comment

• Seead,
                                I dont know but you have to be doing something wrong

1000 Hz AC!! How can you get AC at that frequency?. I guess electronically. Later you take it into a transforner and add DC in the central tap. I did that same test with big coils and I got 15-20% efficiency with NN. But never 0.0 as you got. If you have and scope please post and image of your final signals. I bet you are not getting the signals as you expect theoretically with such a big frequency. Your output 0.0 is what you may get with just a pulsed signal which do not move the fields

Why dont you try the scheme with 4 diodes that I posted.? With that rough test you will get around 25-30% efficiency with NN.

I wont reply more to your results because I see that you prefer posting bad results as a final conclusion...at that discourage people of getting involved

This what happens with two fields in repulsion when moving the fields https://vimeo.com/155371838
                                https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X