Setting the record straight: the true biblical account of "aliens"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting the record straight: the true biblical account of "aliens"

Setting the record straight: the true biblical account of "aliens" and my theory on what the hell is going on!

I realize that the following is a lot of reading but please bear with me. If you are not willing to listen before you make up your mind about the following information, then please move on, this is not for you. if however you are willing to see something truly beautiful then please read on...

a lot of people do not believe in god, religion, or biblical accuracy. many of these people have been truly disappointed by religion and it's leaders and because of these self appointed ambassadors of god on earth, most have never read the bible.
    in the past, i had always found peace and rest in God. i have been a student of scripture since my early teens, spending time in many different denominations, and in my early 20s i even inherited the role of minister in a small protestant church.

life however has many ways of robbing a person of their faith and after much persecution from the local Greek orthodox church and the government, a shattered engagement to a "spiritual" woman that cheated on me twice, and the abandonment of the members of the ministry, I struggled to spiritually stand and gave up the ministry and abandoned Christian churches.

Years later, after the dawning of the age of information we are living in now, I came across many many many bits of information that led me down the proverbial rabbit hole with no bottom in site! For years i learned of the atrocities brought about by the "global elite"! The path to knowledge is one that can drive most people insane, and i nearly reached that destination!

I prayed to the defunked version of the "God" that had been programmed into my DNA by mainstream religion. The same religions that keep people in darkness with the promise of light! Religion is not light. Religion is the opium of the world. But what is God?

So I prayed some more. Prayed for knowledge, wisdom, but most of all, love! My heart felt so numb that I was an emotional concrete slab. I prayed for that god's blessings so that I can feel the warmth that I felt when I first discovered that the god of the Bible was not the God of religion.

What happened next some might interpret as God answering my prayers. I received an amazing revelation. And I would like to share this with you. You see we all ask God for his "blessings"! But what is a blessing? For years I thought, like most people, that it was some mystical, almost magical exhibition of god's power.

Thankfully, as you shall now see this is hardly the case!

One of the things I realized during my studies and research is the importance of communication! Communication is language, whether it be a verbal, bodily, digital, or whatever! In order for language to have reception "tuning in" or understanding of language is KEY! The westernization of the globe is here with the English language being the most prominent of verbal languages, although perhaps not the most popular.

But the Bible, like many ancient texts is not written in English, and although we can take the jist of the meaning of the texts, many key words are literally, lost in translation. The tower of Babel story readily indicates the outcome of a breakdown in communication. And religion, which brought us its unholy TRADITIONS, has for centuries led people astray through the constant spoon-feeding of information, through its Sunday masses, icons, statues and whatever other monstrous ideals they shove down people's throats. But the scriptures themselves speak of constant and diligent study of scriptures required by practioners of faith. This sadly is not the case and apparently it nothing has really changed.

Having discovered the writings of Thomas Paine left me with a very definitive strength of the power of the mind and applying reason and logic to all aspects of life. Logic is such a beautiful tool and I have strived to always apply it in all areas of my life. This mindset led me to my first discovery.

The translation of the word bless in the original Greek is Ευλογία) Ev-logıa. By definition, Evlogia, literally means to "receive logic»! God's first blessing on humanity then is his bestowment of common sense and reason to the world! And if you think about it, most people can hardly be considered as logical and rational. Most people will do what they feel, and rarely use common sense to make decisions.

Now when I came to this realization, I wondered if it was true that there was the rumored "hidden message" encrypted within the bible. I’ve read the bible many times. Front to back sometimes, and other times in depth studies about various subjects, checking out historical references, even different translations. I never saw any hidden messages of the sort. Religion had truly dug deep.

Eventually it dawned on me that the intertangled web of misinformation, disinformation, tradition, and lies, stemmed back as far as recorded history existed. It was driving me crazy! The greatest shock however was when I realized that the farther back into history the more confusion existed! Building lies upon lies upon lies the truth about civilization seemed almost gone. People on this site are hardly ignorant of ancient civilizations which possessed amazing technologies, understanding, perhaps even "super human" powers! None of these concrete evidences fit into any version of religion that I studied. Combine that with the notion that there is enough archaeological evidence to suggest that perhaps we were truly visited by an advanced race, made religion seem like fiction! What the hell is going on?

While researching a man named Ron Wyatt and some of his discoveries, I stumbled upon his claims of finding the remnant of Noah's ark. For those that don't know, the story of the biblical deluge is present in over 120 cultures, suggesting that a man and his family survived it using a boat. Much scientific evidence also suggests that a global flood did happen at some point so I figured the story of Noah was a great place to start as that instance in history was the jump off for modern history.

Noah’s ark, genesis chapter 6... I figured let's go back to a few more chapters. The creation story. Adam and eve. Cain and able. Cain’s banishment which led to him building the first cities. The original patriarchs of the Adam’s bloodlines which included Enoch! I even read the book of Enoch during this time for the first time. Marvelous!

Before I go on, I want to show you the results of the programming which we have all undergone. I know it sounds extreme but please just bare with me!

When I say Adam and eve you probably think of something like this:

This is the result of the programming! What actually happens is that when you read the scriptures about Adam and eve or the flood of Noah or the tower of Babel, a similar mental image pops into your head which "downloads" the programming. Instead let's try to apply logic and see if there is a different, deeper message.

Genesis 1 is the creation story. I’d urge everybody reading this to go read it either in your bibles or on a website like biblegateway.com

Besides certain scientific revelations that I have understood by reading this, I want to concentrate for now on the "alien" agenda.

Day one is the "big bang" and the separation of day and night. Day 2 is the creation of atmosphere through separation of water. Day 3 the unveiling of land masses and production of plant life. Day 4 the organization of celestial bodies and the introduction of time. Day 5 the creation of birds and water living creatures.

Day 6: after the creation of land animals,

«26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, [a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
    In the image of God he created them;
    Male and female he created them."

And immediately the controversies begin. With this passage, immediately I would get that famous image referred to above as Adam and eve in front of a tree holding an apple, fig leaves covering their genitalia and a mean looking snake hovering above them...

However this is far from the truth!

The creation account does not end in chapter 1. It continues to chapter 2, and then at some point the writer goes back into the story of the creation.

"4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created, when the Lord God made the earth and the heavens.

5 Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth[a] and no plant had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground, 6 but streams[b] came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground. 7 Then the Lord God formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."

At first it seems, because of the programming that it is just an expanded version of the 6th day. But let's look closer:

First thing to do is figure the time frame. Verse 5 refers to a point in time where «no shrub ... and no plant" had appeared on the earth. So, this is referencing DAY 3 not day 6!!! (And here are 2 of those 3 "magic" numbers 3, 6, 9!)

Secondly these are 2 completely separate creation accounts. On day 6 there is a verbal command and the it simply happened. Also, in verse 26 notice that "god" is speaking to someone, using a plural form; "let us, our image, our likeness". Where as in the second account, there is a physical act being done, using dirt and spirit to activate life.

Thirdly, where as Adam (day 3) is referred to as a living being, day 6 refers a man-kind, or a kind of man! I didn’t think much of this at first until I picked up another English translation of the bible; I think it was a newer version of the NIB and the word "mankind» simply became "man". It wouldn't mean much if you didn't catch the day 3 creation.

Am I right in my analysis? You decide. If I am though, imagine that Judaism, Christianity and Islam all take the fundamental principal that God created man ONLY on the sixth day. There whole religious view is based on this! If they got the creation wrong then the whole foundation will send religion crumbling to the ground. And let it crumble. I refuse to believe a lie.

So then, where does this leave us?
    1) Adam was NOT created on day 6 contrary to popular belief
    2) There is a biblical reference to a second creation of a “kind of man” perhaps THESE beings are the true so called “aliens” that the elite have come to program us, through their propaganda machines, that they come from some other galaxy. Perhaps these are the beings referred to as angels, demons, devils and fallen ones. Perhaps some of these beings are the ones who are referenced in ancient texts and myths, the same ones we believe wielded these awesome technologies that today we are trying to rediscover and reproduce. Think about it? if we are ALWAYS being lied to by the elite through disinformation, would they not use the same tactics for a similar, i.e. aliens, existence? Would it not make sense that these beings originated here and that they probably never left?
    3) There is more knowledge locked up in the Vatican vaults than anywhere else on the globe. What are they hiding?
    4) What else are we missing? What is religion hiding from us? Does not this then help us why religion is TRULY so ungodly?

I stand by my discovery. This is simply the tip of the iceberg. It’s late and more will come soon

Bless

sorry about the syntax errors. it's really late here

Comment

An Evening With Lloyd Pye - YouTube

Lloyd Pye Breaking News - DNA Deep Throat

2011 Starchild Skull Preliminary DNA Report
      Last edited by GSM; 09-12-2012, 08:56 AM.

Comment

They say we will reach a point where the people living will equal all the people that have ever lived, after the flood of course, Im sure we are close maybe even exceeded that number.
        The deceiver has been laying his trap from the very beginning, Sumerian star gods, Egyptian gods, Mayan gods, all point to star gods - aliens, it all leads to a point in time when the end shall come.
        Dont let yourselves be deceived, The Bible speaks of a great falling away, the trap is set, it will come.
        Dont be dazzled by technology, dont be fooled by lies.
        Study and ask the Creator to guide you.

dave
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Not sure how this relates to "free energy" but I will try to help your confusion.

Brother, if you are using anything else other than the KJV Bible, that is one big source for your confusion. God is all powerful and he promised to keep his word pure, that is the KJV.

The "newer" bible versions are Satanic corruptions of God's word, written by pagans to mislead people to not trust the the word of God in the Bible. They are full of contradictions and errors. You can read "New Age Bible Versions" and "Hazardous Materials: Greek and Hebrew Study Dangers" if you want to learn more.

Throw those bibles away and stick to the KJV.

New Age Bible Versions (Riplinger, The Prophecy Club) - Full Length - YouTube

First, there are no contradictions in the Bible that I've ever seen - only lack of perfect understanding for all of us.

A couple of points on what you stated:

1) The idea of the "trinity" is a pagan idea, nowhere in the Bible is this idea or word ever mentioned - The Trinity is where the bodies of God (God the Father, God the Son & and the Holy Spirit) are melded into one big blob of Godliness. So the idea of one single God is what the trinity idea preaches, this is not what the Bible teaches so it is NOT valid.

God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Spirit are 3 different beings PERFECTLY united in thought and understanding. But they are independent of each other and perform different functions.

The one talking in Genesis 1:26 is Jesus since Jesus created everything Colossians 1:16 "For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him." He is talking to God the Father and the Holy Spirit. He is not talking to Adam and creating "aliens" on day 3. Sorry but your idea is really stretching things and relies on the unBiblical Trinity concept.

2) Adam was created on the sixth day. So when God is talking to Adam, it is the 6th day, not the 3rd. I see no proof from what you said that proves otherwise. The events you mention are sequential and there was no need to specify the days again when it was already stated.

Nowhere in the Bible is there any mention of 'aliens'. Sorry. Wish there was.

If you hate organized religion, join the group! They are all a bunch of Satanic ran organizations today. I can't find a church that is not wicked. But the Bible already stated this would occur, if you read Revelations properly - so the Bible is correct again about Babylon and her *****doms.

Organized religions have a lot more damning points against it than the misapplied idea of aliens. So why not point out the obvious - 501c3 tax status, clergy response teams, false & misleading application of Biblical prophecy, child sex rings, murder... you name it.

But if you are trying to destroy the Bible (which I am not sure this is your objective), you are way off and you will only end up destroying yourself. Because there is not one error in the KJV Bible and it is the ONLY book to have 100% accurate prophetic fulfillment - even to the day in some cases. Because it is the Word of God and you'd be better off believing it than to think you can outsmart God.

The Bible does NOT equal religion. Most of those people in the church don't even read their Bibles regularly! Over 50% of the Catholic traditions are NOT found in the Bible.

Most people do not really follow the Bible, they actually follow their preachers and whatever they say.

99% of the churches DO NOT even tell their followers to obey all of the 10 Commandments!

Ron Wyatt was so right on. His messages should be listened to because he has the hard physical PROOF to back up his claims.

God Bless

Comment

Ilike your Thread...

Hello,

I like this Thread...
            That it relates to Free Energy?...Of Course it does.
            That Aliens exist?...Of Course They Do.
            That God exists?...Of Course God exists.

But We all got it all twisted, from "day one"...to now.
            The oldest scripture there is...is NOT the Bible, any Bible...BUT
            The Sumerian Texts.
            All other related "Books" are just cheap and modified, twisted and altered copies of those texts...

That Aliens are not mentioned in the Bible(s)...?
            Of course they mention them back and forth...
            "The Gods came from the Skies..."
            The Merkaba...
            Ezequiel Dream?
            All the ancient paintings?

First Religions do not like Aliens...Why?

Everything will be known/revealed ...that was just a big Scam...to control people...to inject fear...then more control..."In nomini dei Spiriti Sancti...Amen"...I will burn you and condemn you to the purifying fires from heaven..."
            Many Scientists were condemned that way...
            The Saint Inquisition...Catholic, Roman...and Apostolic...killed/assassin more people than ALL the worst catastrophes on this Planet...plus summed together to all the Wars we had..."In the name of God" ...They were "on power" for more than 900 years...

Humanism was prosecuted...
            Science was prosecuted...
            Technology was prosecuted...

Now Aliens are not allowed either(prosecuted)..why?

Free Energy...

Or you guys really think there are CHEVRON, MOBIL ,TEXACO as BP Gas Stations all over the Universe?..and they travel like "The Cartoon the Jetsons?

If they release Alien Disclosure...They know Oil and Nuclear is over...
            They won't...

We will

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-13-2012, 06:32 AM.
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2 Timothy 4:3-4 KJV

Respectfully,
              Carroll
              Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverToGold View Post
                Not sure how this relates to "free energy" but I will try to help your confusion.
                thank you for your comment silvertogold. this absolutely relates to free energy since many people are all looking towards ancient civilizations in order to decode the blueprints for learning and rediscovering the methods used in the past. if we can go past religions' interpretations of the bible, which is not dealing with any of the real issues, then we can see that things like "the wheel within the wheel" from jeremiah, the ark of the covenant, the mentionings of the book from the book of enoch, are referencing some forms of technology, and NOT alien tech, but tech that is completely relevant to technology that originated on earth, or at least perhaps, in our solar system.

when tesla speaks about the magnificence of the 3,6,9 and his referencing to the bible, just look at the first 3 days of creation. vs, 3,6,9 of Gen 1 is the formation of our ecosystem. (vs3)the big bang giving light and energy creating the first oscillations, ie.e day and night, (vs6)the "seperation of the waters from the waters" which produced the "vault" of skies/atmosphere, which before it filled with air, was a vacuum and (vs9) the formation of vegetation which produced the gases that filled the vault. maybe this isnt what tesla was refering to but it is STILL sound science, as this would have to be the natural order of occurence. the whole point of me writing this is to get as far away from religios interpretations and use God's "Evlogia",
                the logic that he gave me to perhaps take in something more moeaningful from the scriptures.

Brother, if you are using anything else other than the KJV Bible, that is one big source for your confusion. God is all powerful and he promised to keep his word pure, that is the KJV.
                KJV Gen 2:

4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

vs 5 still refers to the point in the creation, i.e. before plants appear on the earth...

The "newer" bible versions are Satanic corruptions of God's word, written by pagans to mislead people to not trust the the word of God in the Bible. They are full of contradictions and errors. You can read "New Age Bible Versions" and "Hazardous Materials: Greek and Hebrew Study Dangers" if you want to learn more.

i agree that most bibles are unfortunatly corrupted. but i think that it was a gradual process mainly relating to the catholic churche's monopolization of the texts before the invention of the printing press. the way i see it, history repeats itself, and as with the industrial revolution's ability to help people break away from the stranglehold from religious oppression, so the age of the internet is and will do similar, wonderful things.

Throw those bibles away and stick to the KJV.

New Age Bible Versions (Riplinger, The Prophecy Club) - Full Length - YouTube
                First, there are no contradictions in the Bible that I've ever seen - only lack of perfect understanding for all of us..
                amen! so let's use the blessings( common sense) god gives us to understand.

A couple of points on what you stated:

1) The idea of the "trinity" is a pagan idea, nowhere in the Bible is this idea or word ever mentioned - The Trinity is where the bodies of God (God the Father, God the Son & and the Holy Spirit) are melded into one big blob of Godliness. So the idea of one single God is what the trinity idea preaches, this is not what the Bible teaches so it is NOT valid.

God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Spirit are 3 different beings PERFECTLY united in thought and understanding. But they are independent of each other and perform different functions.

The one talking in Genesis 1:26 is Jesus since Jesus created everything Colossians 1:16 "For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him." He is talking to God the Father and the Holy Spirit. He is not talking to Adam and creating "aliens" on day 3. Sorry but your idea is really stretching things and relies on the unBiblical Trinity concept.
                i am making no references at this time to trinity or any other doctrines of faith. this is a person's personal beliefs and i am not one to mock presonal issues of faith. i am simply stating that the origins of the world that god created are being purposefully misinterpretted so that the vice of "religion" can enslave the masses. religion is truly the opium of the people.

2) Adam was created on the sixth day. So when God is talking to Adam, it is the 6th day, not the 3rd. I see no proof from what you said that proves otherwise. The events you mention are sequential and there was no need to specify the days again when it was already stated.

Nowhere in the Bible is there any mention of 'aliens'. Sorry. Wish there was.
                here i must disagree with oyu brother. if you consider the "aliens" as E.T.s then yes you are correct. but if you look at the fractured pieces of history and ancient civilizations that remain, whether in sumerian or other ancient texts, the archaeological remains, or even oral traditions and myths, then, by Biblical example, the beings that were once referred to as "gods" and today many believe them to be "aliens" are in fact the religious interpretation of angels and demons. beings with extraordinary powers that appeared and continue to appear people( ron wyatt said so himself right before he discoverd the ark of the covenant!), possesed amazing knowledge now almost lost to the world, technologies far greater than ours today, manipulated genetics, and perhaps even instigated the rise of empires thorughout history. try to look past the programming. there are so many examples of "glitches in the religious matrix". these institutions have the sole purpose of keeping people in a state of de-evolution. the bible itself references that these "beings" came to earth and had children. so you see, the BIGGEST question is where the hell are they? where did they go after the flood? are they still here silently pulling strings? we HAVE evidences that they were once here, the archaelogy, the giant humanoid skeletons that have been found referenced in scripture as giants that even existed AFTER the deluge, the hierglyphics and other ancient texts that refer to them as "gods", annunaki
                , and others!

If you hate organized religion, join the group! They are all a bunch of Satanic ran organizations today. I can't find a church that is not wicked. But the Bible already stated this would occur, if you read Revelations properly - so the Bible is correct again about Babylon and her *****doms.

Organized religions have a lot more damning points against it than the misapplied idea of aliens. So why not point out the obvious - 501c3 tax status, clergy response teams, false & misleading application of Biblical prophecy, child sex rings, murder... you name it.
                amen!

But if you are trying to destroy the Bible (which I am not sure this is your objective), you are way off and you will only end up destroying yourself. Because there is not one error in the KJV Bible and it is the ONLY book to have 100% accurate prophetic fulfillment - even to the day in some cases. Because it is the Word of God and you'd be better off believing it than to think you can outsmart God.
                i am not attacking the bible! i am actually re-enforcing it! nothing that i am saying is contradictory to what the bible says.

The Bible does NOT equal religion. Most of those people in the church don't even read their Bibles regularly! Over 50% of the Catholic traditions are NOT found in the Bible.

Most people do not really follow the Bible, they actually follow their preachers and whatever they say.

99% of the churches DO NOT even tell their followers to obey all of the 10 Commandments!
                amen!

Ron Wyatt was so right on. His messages should be listened to because he has the hard physical PROOF to back up his claims.

God Bless
                God bless you too brother!

Comment

I agree with the King James Version. The original translation of the mark of the beast was changed to "upon" the right hand or "upon" the forehead. The original was within the right hand or within the forehead. A very big difference.
                  The first audio communication was Ezekiels wheel. Its also the first recorded "machine" as it were. There were no beings inside. Its configuration follows the "right hand" rule as far as electricity is concerned. Magnetic field 90 degrees to the electric field. Ampere stated that magnetism is two opposing electric fields. Ed L said basically the same thing but called it Magetricity. Two opposite magnetic currents of North and South.
                  Toroid windings can increase voltage. Ed Ls Pmh is similar to a toroid with the keeper on. My thoughts on Ezekiels two intersecting toroids is that the radiant field is being used.
                  RADIANT ELECTRICITY

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Hello,

I like this Thread...
                    That it relates to Free Energy?...Of Course it does.
                    That Aliens exist?...Of Course They Do.
                    That God exists?...Of Course God exists.

But We all got it all twisted, from "day one"...to now.
                    The oldest scripture there is...is NOT the Bible, any Bible...BUT
                    The Sumerian Texts.
                    All other related "Books" are just cheap and modified, twisted and altered copies of those texts...

That Aliens are not mentioned in the Bible(s)...?
                    Of course they mention them back and forth...
                    "The Gods came from the Skies..."
                    The Merkaba...
                    Ezequiel Dream?
                    All the ancient paintings?

First Religions do not like Aliens...Why?

Everything will be known/revealed ...that was just a big Scam...to control people...to inject fear...then more control..."In nomini dei Spiriti Sancti...Amen"...I will burn you and condemn you to the purifying fires from heaven..."
                    Many Scientists were condemned that way...
                    The Saint Inquisition...Catholic, Roman...and Apostolic...killed/assassin more people than ALL the worst catastrophes on this Planet...plus summed together to all the Wars we had..."In the name of God" ...They were "on power" for more than 900 years...

Humanism was prosecuted...
                    Science was prosecuted...
                    Technology was prosecuted...

Now Aliens are not allowed either(prosecuted)..why?

Free Energy...

Or you guys really think there are CHEVRON, MOBIL ,TEXACO as BP Gas Stations all over the Universe?..and they travel like "The Cartoon the Jetsons?

If they release Alien Disclosure...They know Oil and Nuclear is over...
                    They won't...

We will

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    thank you for your comment Ufopolitics

although i know that many people are looking to the stars for answers, perhaps the givers of these answers are not so far away.

the overmounting evidence of a parallel species that "coexisted" (and i use this term very loosely) is not something that is in much need for debate among freethinkers like ourselves. however, where as the idea that these beings are ETs is relatively "new", because for thousands of years they were considered gods by the citizens of the world! and the whole concept of followers of "multiple" gods slowly gave way to the idea of one TRUE god. how? well hopefully because it was true!! and to prove it, logic MUST have been used! but this left a vacuum for the meaning of WHAT god was, how to "harness" god and who taught these teachings!

"god is love" and "the angels attend to God" ! think about it! and although angels were sent to earth to do god's work, a faction of them revolted setting themselves up to BE gods. this is not more evident than in the rise of empires that ensued over the course of millenia! men setting themselves up as gods! this is simply a repeated historical structure!

i think that whatever God is, it really cannot be revealed in our current mindset. there is too much pollution and distortion from millenia of oppression to really figure it out at this time.

however if we can once again tune into the ultimate reality then perhaps, like many biblical and other historical figures, we can "walk" with these beings again who taught the true meaning of love ot the world! !

would it be so difficult to assume that the maker of humanity also created another race of beings that walked among the earth, taught humans many things, and that at some point there was a revolt among them? theysplit into 2 camps, (good guys and bad guys?) and perhaps they were the reason that there was a global deluge to begin with?

with respect to UFO politics, just look at the shady history of the "ufo cover up" it almost seems orchestrated, from orson wells infamous broadcasts of an alien invasion, the manipulation of viktor schauberger's work by nazi germany and then by the same scientists working in the US, the roswell "cover up" which really served to advance america's war technolgies and perhaps they even captured one fo these beings i am referring to (see the scripture from 2 peter below but who knows?), to the worldwide acceptance of much of the earth's population of ET's instigated through hollywood and other propaganda machines! all of this however is farther from what i am claiming is to be true. that the beings that are reffered to as ETs are in fact the religious interpretations of angels and demons, also represented in the past by the sumerian anunakis, the mayan sun gods, and whatever other interpretations of "THEM" that exist!

my discovery simply amplifies that fact that the creation story in the book of genesis is a true mirror to the sumerian texts where as the religion institutions would call this blasphemy and heretical! F**k 'em! the ancient history of the world would have been known to ancient peoples the same way 9/11 is known today and will be known in the future. why? because the whole world was a witness to it!

so the writer of Genesis perhaps oversimplified the writing simply because the info was at the time common knowledge! for example, where the writer says that there was no rain on the earth at the time would have been an immediate disqualification to the text if this wasnt true! but the text endured! why? because most probably this is EXACTLY how it was on the earth at some point! ancient peoples were not stupid as mainstream knowledge is saying but they were probably a hell of a lot smarter and more in-tune with history then we are!

2 Peter 2

New International Version (NIV)
                    False Teachers and Their Destruction

2 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell,[a] putting them in chains of darkness[b] to be held for judgment; 5 if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; 6 if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; 7 and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the depraved conduct of the lawless 8 (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)— 9 if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment. 10 This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the flesh[c] and despise authority.

Bold and arrogant, they are not afraid to heap abuse on celestial beings; 11 yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not heap abuse on such beings when bringing judgment on them from[d] the Lord. 12 But these people blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like unreasoning animals, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like animals they too will perish

Comment

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                      For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2 Timothy 4:3-4 KJV

Respectfully,
                      Carroll
                      carroll, thank you for your comment

exactly, remember that the new testament scripture are now 2000 years old and because of the lack of access to the scriptures during the first millenia, the catholic church was able to interpret the scriptures to the masses however they saw fit inorder to continue it's stranglehold on humanity. crusades, plagues, and other events during this time all served to help slowly forget our true history.

the true orders of god recorded in deuteronomy 4:9 was thus abandoned
                      "Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them fade from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them."

this absence of verbal teaching thus allowed the "church" to inject SO MUCH disinformation into the world that the our true heritage has been buried under a mountain of lies while in the meanwhile the "rulers" placed themselves in a postion of ultimate authority. the modern day representatives of god on earth

Comment

Originally posted by Iotayodi View Post
                        I agree with the King James Version. The original translation of the mark of the beast was changed to "upon" the right hand or "upon" the forehead. The original was within the right hand or within the forehead. A very big difference.
                        The first audio communication was Ezekiels wheel. Its also the first recorded "machine" as it were. There were no beings inside. Its configuration follows the "right hand" rule as far as electricity is concerned. Magnetic field 90 degrees to the electric field. Ampere stated that magnetism is two opposing electric fields. Ed L said basically the same thing but called it Magetricity. Two opposite magnetic currents of North and South.
                        Toroid windings can increase voltage. Ed Ls Pmh is similar to a toroid with the keeper on. My thoughts on Ezekiels two intersecting toroids is that the radiant field is being used.
                        RADIANT ELECTRICITY
                        thanks for your comment iotayodi

you are now grasping the rason why i posted this thread here!

Comment

Interesting thread. What does it have to do with alternative energy technology? Everything!
                          But, I wanted to reminds us that way before OUR known bibles, the Vimanas of India were flying around, and landing on their temples, were mentioned in their bibles, and scriptures, and more... 11.000 years ago.
                          Our history is so fragmented that we have forgotten who we are...

Those that can "travel" between galaxies, in the blink of an eye, have no problem producing an energy device, building megalithic temples, etz...
                          Check this out:
                          Vimana Aircraft of Ancient India - YouTube
                          THE VYMAANIKA-SHAASTRA-Vimanas device. - YouTube

Comment

I was given a KJ Bible as part of my 'schooling'.
                            I did not like indoctrination in a place of 'learning'.

Gee, little did I realise how mind corrupting my 'schooling' was.

Please, will anyone quoting the Bible as if Truthful evidence, first check that evidence for themselves, so that they might be sure that they are repeating Truth.

And might I suggest that quoters first study the pre-Roman Sinai Bible upon which All modern Christian Bibles have been based.
                            Check out what is NOT there (Trinity and Resurrection), and also the wonderful teachings which were there but which have been OMITTED (Didache etc.), that is if you can find them on the 'net through all of the search engine diversions resulting from mainstream linking.

Also please check to see what 'Christian' prayers, beliefs and Jesus story texts were based upon, for exactly the same 'Christian' prayers and psalms etc. appear in millenia older (*pre-Jesus* ! ) writings inside Egyptian tombs.

So what else was I willfully distracted from learning via my 'religious education and formative education' ?
                            'Free Energy' of course, with a brainwashing which steers the mind from understanding the true history of humanity, and the real 'wheelwork of nature'.
                            Last edited by GSM; 09-14-2012, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Your feelings are true

Dear Logos,

The only way I found the answers (like you I struggled) to these questions in the Word, was with Hebrew translations. From reading what most have said here it seems we all have been taught by a generation that had the same traditions and doctrines passed down to them.

The study of what the Bible was originally written in helps ALLOT.

I've planted churches in other countries, been ordained for many years, studied the Word in Japanese, english, greek, and hebrew. Hebrew words can be broken down into separate syllables and each one has a meaning.

I'm no scholar by no means. But after two visits to Israel my eyes were opened to our westernized way of ; the life of christian, the translation of Yahveys Word, and the only way is what the pullpit says. Sorry to most who may read this. I'm not bashing America or the teachers of the Bible. I try to add to others understanding- to Bless, not take away. By the way study what "Blessing" is in Hebrew.

And lastly my friend, it's not what you know, have built on this planet, religion, denomination, etc., it is your relationship with the Father, God, Yahveh and Yeshua(Jesus). If you look in the names of people in the hebrew of the Bible, Yeshua means salvation and is recorded 118 times in the Old Testiment.

Hope this blesses you, this is not an attempt to indoctrinate.
                              wantomake

Comment

Working...
                              X