No announcement yet.

Setting the record straight: the true biblical account of "aliens"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The First Council of Nicaea was a council of Christian bishops convened in Nicaea in Bithynia by the Roman Emperor Constantine I in AD 325.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
      Some of you may find this map of the submerged continent Of "Pan" interesting. This was from the Era before the flood.
      The map had nothing to do with "Atlantis", which was located between eastern Mexico, Caribbean Islands, through the Bermuda Triangle area, and part of the Atlantic ocean as well.

Here is a link to that book OASPHE: Where the map was taken from.
      Oahspe index
      Although the book was written in 1882 in a archaic bible form, it has nothing to do with religion. Although it covers most of the known religions and land divisions, their rulers, and history of each. It also covers the history of the American Indians, the "Mound-Builders", and some of their ways, and their achievements.
      It was from this book OASPHE that the word "Starship" was first used.
      Sorry to necro an old thread but I just read the Book of Cosmogony and Prophecy with the book OASPHE and it provides a better understanding of electricity and magnetism then Eric Dollards "A Common Language For Electrical Engineering" imo. Its an even simpler version of dollards version because it provides a bigger picture look at etheric energy. It also provides a simpler explanation of magnetism then the research of Ken Wheeler in 'Uncovering The Missing Secrets Of Magnetism', this book from 1880 has pictures within it that look identical to Ken Wheelers rotating magnetic vortex, it was written before Teslas rotating magnetic field was even conceived by Tesla, its got a better explanation of russellian universe then Walter Russel. Nick_Z is on point about Oahspe, that book is filled with gold nuggets of truth, especially the part called 'Book of Cosmogony and Prophecy' Book of Cosmology and Prophecy: Chapter I

Oahspe is a must read, especially the "Book Of Cosmogony and Prophecy". It's not a religious book, but its so based in truth that it feels like a religious book...

Comment

Working...
      X