Now hold on just a moment,,,
    I know that this is not a true example of perpetual motion,,,
    Because of bearings alone,
    or should I say, the fact that they will wear out eventually,
    That is why I added the word "machine" afterwards

This is a man made machine,
    Which only mimics perpetual motion,
    As it continues to run, seemingly forever,
    Producing electricity as a side effect, (bonus !!!)

This great invention,,,
    is my electric wheelchair,,,,,,,
    When I go up + down hills,
    I gain more power than I use,,,
    As in, a net gain of energy,
    After going up and down a steep hill,

I do not know why my Lord has chosen to share this with me, at this time,
    Maybe it is because my Father knows that time is short,
    and He wants to show all mankind,
    just one more way that He is Love,,,

God has shown me,
    a way of gaining free energy,
    seemingly from nothing,

This came to me when I was over visiting at the park,
    I was thinking about how electricity worked,
    and how my electric chair had the ability to charge itself,
    on most any type of downhill run,
    (as it uses an electrical breaking system)

I don't know if you know anything about me or not,
    but learning new things is one of my greatest pleasures
    and,,,,
    When investigating how things work,,,
    I always have to push the limits,,, lol
    not only learning how things works,
    but then tinker with trying to improve them,,,,, lol

I went with the idea of a ten speed bicycle, (something that I knew about)
    Where I wanted to go uphill in tenth gear, (least rotations of the pedals)=motor
    and then downhill in first gear, (most rotations of pedals)=motor
    so, I would go uphill at full speed,
    and then downhill at slow speed
    So,,, now I had something to experiment with,
    now I had measurable tests to do,

I started off with a low battery, (so that I did not have the power to drive all the way up)
    driving up a long steep hill at the park in the full speed position, (tenth gear)
    (until my chair would not go any further, as my battery was dead)
    and then going back down the hill in slow speed, (first gear)
    (not super slow, as I had time limits = only 4-6 hours of sunlight left)
    Then I immediately turned around, and went back up at full speed,
    And guess what happened,,,,
    I could travel twenty feet higher up the hill,
    so, I had a net gain of electricity,,, (a blessing)

Logic and common sense says,
    that you will have energy losses,
    do to heat from friction if nothing else,
    causing you to not be able to make it as far up the hill,
    the second time you drive up it,

Well, I first thought that this might just be a strange happening,
    so I did it again and again, doing it three times,
    each time gaining twenty more feet, up a steep hill, (60 feet total)
    Not only did I do it three times that day,
    but I later thought that this went against logic, (I must have dreamed it)
    and I did the whole experiment over,
    with the same electricity gaining results

I know that there are inner workings of the motor + drive system,
    that I have not even roughly looked into,
    to find out why + how it works like a 10 speed,
    Sorry, but I have no time to color + shade in this drawing,
    I could only give you this rough sketch,
    and let others get the enjoyment of coloring in the details,
    may this bring you at least some of the thrills that I have experien-ced,
    when I was showed this amazing reasoning,
    Please read (Luke 18:29-30)

Someone could easily build a self supplying energy producing power supply,
    With a 12v battery,(not needed) two motors, a small and large pulley, and a belt,
    You connect the motor with the big pulley up as a power in, driver motor,
    And then connect the motor,(s) with the small pulley to be used as an output
    When you put power into the drive motor,
    You get out a multiple of this power, (on each of the out generators)
    Compared to the size difference of the drive motor, (large pulley)
    And your output or generator motor. (small pulley)

--- (after thought) ---
    I feel bad,,, about being so sluggish,
    Wishing that I could have spoken of these things earlier,
    as in, as soon as it came to me, a few years ago,
    (I had a hard time wondering why this was not discovered earlier)
    ((I guess that we are waiting on His Timing))
    (((as nobody seems to be listening to my logic)))
    ((((nobody has built one for me yet, to prove me wrong)))

NOW
    Please,,, send this to everybody you know,,, so that we can have more people working on ways to utilize this new use for old technology,,,, after all, more is usually better,,,,,,,,

believe me,,, I know how unbelievable this sounds
    I had to repeat the experiment three times
    to get a better understanding of how to believe what I was seeing
    and then I even thought that I must have dreamed it
    and had to repeat the exercise the three times again, about a week later

THIS IS A FREE FOR ALL
    Perpetual Motion machine
    self generating electricity

That's right, I will tell you how anyone can get electricity to generate itself, without having to own nor having to be contained in an electric wheelchair,,, lol.

I say this because it was my electric wheelchair that helped me think of, and prove to myself that this idea really works. I was in a wheelchair because of an automobile accident, where I was not only paralysed, but I found out that I was the recipient of a rather severe closed head injury. I woke up six months later, to find myself paralysed, with one bum left arm and hand, and unable to talk. I had to first relearn how to speak, to be able to ask what had happened to me, as not only had I lost most all my short term memory, but I could not remember. as well as many other things, like

Just think of it, We could all have our own stand alone, self powering electricity generators, with only the initial cost of building it,(could be made of junkyard parts). These power manufacturers could be producing a seemingly endless supply of free electricity, all for the cost of upkeep. It is easy enough to build, as all you need is a twelve volt battery, two 12 Volt motors,(one DC + one AC) one large pulley, and at least one small pulley, a belt that fits the pulleys, and the hardware to put these parts together.(nuts + bolts + framing to mount on). This could even be done with 120 volt motors, to produce power for yourself, or to use as an income when you sell it back to the power company.

((along with electronics, such as an AC and a DC motor, a battery=(not needed), wires, a bridge rectifier and a voltage regulator, of equal voltage))
    ((all of the electronics to run this could be easily built on a simple proto-board))

(you might even be able to use any voltage motors - even 120 Volt)
    ((taking your output from the ac motor leads))
    (((as I don’t think the battery is a necessary component)))

It is a very simple mechanism in its workings, as it works by putting power into the motor with the big pulley attached, and you take power out from the motor-(generator) with the small pulley attached. The output motor, or several motors even, the one(s) with the small pulley attached, rotates a lot faster than your input motor,(more speed = increase in power). There is a belt connecting the two,(or more) motors together, that can be as small as you want, depending on if you required size constraints, or as large as you want, to accommodate multiple output generators,,, like in our petrol fuelled power stations, they could be easily modified to run on their own power. I cannot be sure, without having results from tests, but I think that we can gain more power, with every output generator that you add with a small pulley. But there is a warning that I have to give you, of a possible hazardous flaw in this free electricity generating system.

CAUTON,,,,,,,,,,
    If this system is allowed to run freely,
    without having any outside drain of power,
    this system will overcharge itself,
    and may even explode.
    So, please,,,
    be careful when experimenting with this mechanism.

Maybe this should be called an Energy Multiplier,
    as you always need at least a little power,
    to generate the greater amount of power.

Hi joe, I know you have shared this information before and i still feel it is worth testing, as many other similar devices seem to have used similar principles.
    Here is your pic and another setup from another that claims similar results.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In mulling over the Tilley claims over the past few months, what we saw, what my pictures show and what I've read on the web, I remembered something that happened in Texas several years ago that I think relates to both Tilley and Bedinis' Gravity Field Generator.
    A friend called me to say I should check out the local paper for an article about an old fellow named Wilson who lives somewhere out in East Texas...I got the paper and was intrigued by the short story because Mr. Wilson claimed to have a big flywheel some 5 feet in diameter and about 2 inches thick. This thing was powered by a DC motor and also ran 2 or more generators which charged a battery network and he claimed this system was self-running...
    The machine had a big wooden flywheel made out of a wooden tabletop like you can buy at Home Depot. This flywheel was about 5 feet in diameter and 2 inches thick. He had nails driven all around the rim to form Vees like a V-Belt pulley...this was to hold the long belt onto the flywheel.
    He had 2 generators with a tensioning roller for the belt and I think it was a DC motor that drove it. All this was connected by a long belt held onto the wooden flywheel by the nails forming a V all around the rim. The output from the generators was fed to the batteries, the batteries provided power to the motor and he had a small bank of light bulbs hooked up to it as a load.
    He cranked it up and it spun, very wobbly and unstable as it was definitely redneck construction...but charming in its way...Mr. Wilson said after running for long periods or if the speed got too high, the nails would come 'a-flying' out and cause him to shutdown the wheel...
    I asked him the longest he'd ever run it non-stop and he said for 3 days but the nails started a-flying and he had to shut it down....
    Tilley - Wilson Machine as secret? - KeelyNet 01/12/03

peace love light
    tyson
    Last edited by SkyWatcher; 08-31-2012, 07:25 AM.

Comment

we know such things work. Will you preferr it to a smaller box that generates same kind of electricity without noise?

Comment

Originally posted by joe_born_again View Post

I started off with a low battery, (so that I did not have the power to drive all the way up)
        driving up a long steep hill at the park in the full speed position, (tenth gear)
        (until my chair would not go any further, as my battery was dead)
        and then going back down the hill in slow speed, (first gear)
        (not super slow, as I had time limits = only 4-6 hours of sunlight left)
        Then I immediately turned around, and went back up at full speed,
        And guess what happened,,,,
        I could travel twenty feet higher up the hill,
        so, I had a net gain of electricity,,, (a blessing)

Logic and common sense says,
        that you will have energy losses,
        do to heat from friction if nothing else,
        causing you to not be able to make it as far up the hill,
        the second time you drive up it,

Well, I first thought that this might just be a strange happening,
        so I did it again and again, doing it three times,
        each time gaining twenty more feet, up a steep hill, (60 feet total)
        Not only did I do it three times that day,
        but I later thought that this went against logic, (I must have dreamed it)
        and I did the whole experiment over,
        with the same electricity gaining results
        I was in my shop thinking about you going up and down the hill, I'll bet when you realized what was happening you were grinning ear to ear

I have another project Im working on but I'll scout around for parts (may take me awhile) and try this, it makes sense, I like the reasoning.
        Thank You
        dave
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Chas Campbell Free Energy Generator - YouTube

I think it works, would sure be worth a try.
          Looks like Mr. Campbell put a flywheel on each of his pulley's
          good idea
          Last edited by Dave45; 08-31-2012, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Tilley Workshop Visit - KeelyNet 01/12/03

Comment

I am unclear as to why the generator has to be an AC motor? And then the output goes to a bridge rectifier to convert to DC??? I assume the flywheel is just for the purpose of maintaining rotation once the motor is up to speed, but wouldn't a smaller, heavier flywheel on the shaft of the run motor achieve the same purpose?

Dave
              Last edited by Turion; 08-31-2012, 03:30 PM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

10 hp Permanent Magnet Motor Generator PMG Manta ideas 10 hp motor DC 8 hp electric 5 hp electric controller Dual Bicycle Project gokarts kart
                Manta DC Motor ideal wind turbine or electric motor use - YouTube
                This guy has a sales pitch going but what I found interesting is the inside of the manta motor kinda reminds me of the Testatika machine at first glance.

edit: forgot to post the link lol Hydrogen News~Inside The Manta Dc Motor ! 281-704-2046 - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                  I am unclear as to why the generator has to be an AC motor? And then the output goes to a bridge rectifier to convert to DC???

Dave
                  Hey Turion not sure but I think there is more here than meets the eye, could it really be this easy.

Comment

Really interesting concept.
                    I think it could work with enough traction.

Hope to see more.
                    Thanks,

Steve
                    One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
                    Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

The reason I ask about the size of the flywheel and the DC motors instead of AC is because I have the following setup in my basement right now....
                      One 120 volt DC motor connected by large pulleys to two 120 volt DC motors. I could easily add a coupler to the shaft of the main motor and attach a flywheel of whatever size is appropriate. I have a four foot wheel and you don't need to drive nails into it to hold a belt on. Simply cut a bunch of smaller pieces of wood that will fit around the outside edge and will stick up an inch higher than the edge of the circle. Put them on both sides and now the edge becomes the lowest point and a belt will run on it between the pieces you attach. Very simple. The small pieces can attach by screws and won't fly off, plus they add weight out at the rim where you want it. They can be cut to match the curve with a band saw. I could do that easily. The build is not a problem. I have bearings that fit the center of that wheel, but the best way to run it as to put a bolt through with bearings on each end. I have a stand already built for that. So....I could put this setup together in an afternoon if someone can explain to me the why of a giant wheel other than just as a flywheel?????
                      Last edited by Turion; 10-05-2012, 08:44 PM.
                      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

I think the flywheel keeps the hiccups out of the system, makes it run smoother, your pulley's would be worth a try.

Comment

Hi folks, I posted this also in bizzy's thread.
                          At least in the stationary setup, i think this effect is at play and probably why when a flywheel is pulsed, it can self run and power other loads.
                          The massive flywheel coheres the ether space and when mechanical loads are applied to wheel, it takes much less energy to maintain rotation speed, due to the coherence of this invisible medium, which is probably similar to polarizing a permanent magnet and i feel is the same source for the homopolar mechanical generators.
                          The matter has long since left the realm of common sense as the British scientist Harold Aspden has demonstrated with
                          laboratory measurements, the presence of an "unknown" field which acts like an incompressible gas. What his work has
                          demonstrated is now known as "the Aspden Effect" and the experimental results are as follows:
                          Harold was running tests not related to this subject. He started an electric motor which had a rotor mass of 800 grams
                          and recorded the fact that it took an energy input of 300 joules to bring it up to its running speed of 3,250 revolutions per
                          minute when it was driving no load.
                          The rotor having a mass of 800 grams and spinning at that speed, its kinetic energy together with that of the drive motor
                          is no more than 15 joules, contrasting with the excessive energy of 300 joules needed to get it rotating at that speed. If
                          the motor is left running for five minutes or more, and then switched off, it comes to rest after a few seconds. But, the
                          motor can then be started again (in the same or opposite direction) and brought up to speed with only 30 joules
                          provided that the time lapse between stopping and restarting is no more than a minute or so. If there is a delay of
                          several minutes, then an energy input of 300 joules is needed to get the rotor spinning again.
                          This is not a transient heating phenomenon. At all times the bearing housings feel cool and any heating in the drive
                          motor would imply an increase of resistance and a build-up of power to a higher steady state condition. The
                          experimental evidence is that there is something unseen, which is put into motion by the machine rotor. That
                          “something” has an effective mass density 20 times that of the rotor, but it is something that can move independently and
                          take several minutes to decay, while the motor comes to rest in a few seconds.
                          Two machines of different rotor size and composition reveal the phenomenon and tests indicate variations with time of
                          day and compass orientation of the spin axis. One machine, the one incorporating weaker magnets, showed evidence of
                          gaining strength magnetically during the tests which were repeated over a period of several days. This clearly shows
                          that there is an unseen medium which interacts with everyday objects and actions.
                          peace love light
                          tyson

Comment

Hi folks, would not let me edit my post, just wanted to add, that pulsing may not be a requirement, only that the flywheel is allowed to rotate for a few minutes to cohere or polarize the space the flywheel sits within.
                            My research shows, that even simple geometric shapes can cohere or polarize this invisible medium we all sit within, such as pyramid shapes, cone shapes, etc. and different effects occur when these shapes are rotated.
                            peace love light
                            tyson

Comment

A Question of Resonance

I have more questions than answers, but here goes. Do spinning masses have resonance? Those of us that have built and tested various machines have seen the difference between mechanical and electronic resonators. The mechanical ones seem to have certain advantages over an electrical resonator with the same electrical properties. Are we missing the greater observations? Is the aether tied, not just to magnetics and electrical properties, but maybe there is resonance between spinning masses, materials, geometries that all affect the aether .
                              Turion, it would be interesting to see the results of your machine with a flywheel of wood verses a flywheel with drywall sandwiched between particle board for heavy weight, but of the same physical size of the plain wood (plywood). I have a feeling that “smoothing out the bumps” is not the right observation to a heavy mass on certain generators. I think SkyWatcher is on to something with his content contribution on this thread.
                              Randy
                              _

Comment

Working...
                              X