Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open discussion for projects on this forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negative importance.

By the way, the idea of negative potential energy is fundamental to how the universe works, not just batteries. Some scientists believe that it could be the answer the time old question - “if energy is always conserved, then where did all the energy come from in the first place?” The hypothesis is that all the positive energy, kinetic (including heat and electromagnetic), positive potential energy (like charge repulsion) and mass itself (through mass energy equivalence) has been borrowed from attractive fields, leaving lots of negative potential energy behind.

So yes, you really can get energy from nothing, just as long as you leave behind negative potential energy. The catch is that you have to supply the components of whatever is going to be storing that negative energy, and you can only recover those components by putting the energy back in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamnuts View Post
      What exists at any one point in this 4D matrix does change though, the matrix itself remains unchangeable.
      To an observer it changes, but when the whole of spacetime is considered it
      doesn't.
      Comments most welcome,

John.
      Hi,

Spacetime could be changed in only specific areas, determined by the scope/range of the source doing it.
      When we alter spacetime in specific ways we have access to ALL things Science says are not possible.
      Frequency, resonant points, magnetic and electric fields plus the "shape" utilized, could change our surrounding spacetime.

Space, our space is full of all kind of molecules-atoms...which have electrons, protons, neutrons, nucleus...etc,etc...which are randomly dispersed, so, when we align them, following a pattern/shape, say a Spiral/Vortex, we are altering those particles plus its "enveloped space" which influence inside or nearby matter in different ways.

Direction of rotations of those spirals, plus the velocity/speed of chosen "shape(s)", alter time.

And...all together conforming a frequency reaching resonance with surrounding matter causes different effects/results...

Briefly resuming it...Particle acceleration into a spiral at great velocity, within electric-magnetic fields will alter spacetime.

However, Geometry of the Spiral is the essence to affect specifit matter surrounding it.

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-31-2018, 01:18 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        Hi,

Spacetime could be changed in only specific areas, determined by the scope/range of the source doing it.
        When we alter spacetime in specific ways we have access to ALL things Science says are not possible.
        Frequency, resonant points, magnetic and electric fields plus the "shape" utilized, could change our surrounding spacetime.

Space, our space is full of all kind of molecules-atoms...which have electrons, protons, neutrons, nucleus...etc,etc...which are randomly dispersed, so, when we align them, following a pattern/shape, say a Spiral/Vortex, we are altering those particles plus its "enveloped space" which influence inside or nearby matter in different ways.

Direction of rotations of those spirals, plus the velocity/speed of chosen "shape(s)", alter time.

And...all together conforming a frequency reaching resonance with surrounding matter causes different effects/results...

Briefly resuming it...Particle acceleration into a spiral at great velocity, within electric-magnetic fields will alter spacetime.

However, Geometry of the Spiral is the essence to affect specifit matter surrounding it.
        EPAR Technology Group: Project Lagiewka Bumper small test

Lucjan LAGIEWKA, et al. EPAR Shock Absorber

Al

Comment

• Flow.

Magnetic poles are always in pairs. However, magnetic flux does not actually flow from the north to the south pole or flow anywhere for that matter as magnetic flux is a static region around a magnet in which the magnetic force exists.
          For a vortex to operate it necessarily requires a flow????
          John.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamnuts View Post
            Magnetic poles are always in pairs. However, magnetic flux does not actually flow from the north to the south pole or flow anywhere for that matter as magnetic flux is a static region around a magnet in which the magnetic force exists.
            Hello John,

I completely agree with the above...no N>S flow of flux...not anywhere else.
            Now, the way Flux is geometrically disbursed ( in 3d space)...could only be observed clearly with a FERROCELL, and the geometry is not simple, there are like circular rings like (curvilinear) which are NOT Straight, meaning NOT parallel to magnet axis, but have an inclined angle...this geometric "shape" allows to generate a spiral/vortex of Induced Energy in the nearby conductors....but then again, a spacetime movement is required from either one: magnet or induced in order to get the spiral-vortex effect on induced.

Originally posted by Iamnuts View Post
            For a vortex to operate it necessarily requires a flow????
            John.
            The full Vortex flow is ONLY generated in the conductors (the induced) through a spacetime movement from either one.

Magnetic Field provides PARTIAL SEGMENTS (Angular) of the whole Vortex Flow in the conductor.
            Only a Spacetime MOVEMENT Completes the FULL SPIRAL CYCLE to generate the Induced Energy Flow.

On his book, Spacetime, H. Minkowski relates to this effect as similar to a "corkscrew" movement.

Understand?

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-01-2018, 01:50 PM.
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Not to disrupt Turion's thread

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
              I already asked you to leave this thread due to your disruptions. You came back in and Turion continued the conversation with you so feel free to post until you are asked to leave by him.

I have seen you have not done what Turion has recommended. That's up to you, but if you don't replicate exactly without putting your own spin on things, then what do you expect? You don't have to answer - I'm just saying.

You're always free to start your own thread to critique the work here without getting in the way of progress of filling up the thread with a bunch of posts that people have to filter out in order to get to the message.
              Aaron,

I did replicate a system to Turion's specifications, tested it and presented the data. I got a similar response as just seen to member axxelxavier. After the data has been posted and it is obvious that it doesn't support Turion's contentions, he finds fault with the experimenter's method. In both cases, with my test and with that of axxelxavier, Turion's objections are not supported by fact, reason or logic. In neither case is Turion able to display his test data.

I chime into his thread when he goes on a rant and seemingly invites me. Or when I have a on-topic question or comment. Almost always he is the one who drags it off-topic and disruptive often discussing me. I just want to see the science and discuss that. I'm looking for facts, truth and proof. What's wrong with that?

Respectfully,

bi

Comment

• Reply to Turion off his thread

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                Originally posted by bistander View Post
                post truth, facts, evidence and proof.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA
                Link is vid of Jack saying:

You can't handle the truth.
                Not true, but irrelevant to what you post.

Anyway, interesting to see your approach to axxelxavier's issue.

I've got a few batteries and a couple boost modules. Might set that circuit up and look for some truth.

Regards,

bi
                Last edited by bistander; 01-29-2019, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Ought.

Hi Bistander,
                  you ought to be able to achieve 300 in and 1800 out.
                  Looking forward to seeing your results.
                  Don’t worry if you completely drain your battery a few times, it won’t hurt
                  it, honest, good luck,
                  John.

Comment

• Men In Black

Shouldn't be up long or i may get in trouble
                    Attached Files
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• A video of a project I have been working on at another forum. I thought some of you might find it interesting.

https://youtu.be/68ChN24x_HU

Carroll
                      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/YhCYlUru6JQ
                        Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                          Renewable energy production

From: https://www.cleanenergywire.org/news...irst-time-ever

And individuals can buy commercial off the shelf (COTS) wind and solar, associated battery and power conditioning systems, and go off grid right now. ROI varies depending on location but for a substantial portion of single family dwellings in the USA, it is a net winner.

I have a friend in TX who has a modest solar PV array and generates enough to more than cover charging his Nissan Leaf EV. I think he has over 70,000 miles on it. No farting machinery there. I'm nearing 50k miles on my battery EV. No gas but I do charge from the grid. The geography here doesn't favor solar and my modest homestead is not well suited for wind machines. However within 15 miles there are 11 large wind turbines of the 1 to 3 MW size. I see this renewable energy production moving ahead faster than I thought possible a few years ago. I have even seen some in the industry predicting Moore's Law for PV.

bi
                          Absolutely agree. In the US, most of the households are able to win on renewable solutions either it is solar or wind. However, what makes me really sad that they are not enough popular considering the fact that the USA uses substantial amount of fossil fuels but they are not in the lead with regard to renewables and sadly they do not intent to make a rapid switch with regulations. I do understand that the US economy is heavily rely on fossil fuels and it is a complex issue but there have not remained too much time to act. By 2050, we have to meet the renewable energy targets globally as well and so much work is ahead of us.
                          About tracking progress of key energy system indicators to achieve the global energy transformation:
                          https://zerohomebills.com/the-future...admap-to-2050/

Comment

Working...
                          X