Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open discussion for projects on this forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The main problem is : expectations. Everybody has some expectations, even Don Smith had when he said "he is not talking about "peanuts"" (meaning a financial benefits lower then $500 000 000 - personally I would say, give me just 1/5 of that and every problem is resolved yesterday ).

So, expectations is the bad "witch" messing around.

Second is the "noise level". There are groups and individuals everywhere who don't ant to change "current paradigm" .

Another one : lack of resources and support. Some inventors live in countries where everything they could expect from others is the attempts to steal invention and sell it.

Do you see any oscilloscope in Tariel Kapanadze videos ? Even so called "electrician" measuring output from Kapanadze device with digital multimeter

This is the reality, we need to change, not even mentioning all those political reasons keeping us in perpetual motion of buy-throw-buy-earn money system.

Don Smith devices were real but IMHO Don was not original inventor , rather like a brilliant story teller on the first front of war. Maybe there was a team behind him or maybe I'm wrong.

I planned to write more but sorry I'm just tired, if you research what I posted here and on overunity.com there is like a good book of various concepts. Now I'm tired on theoretical discuss but being it the similar situation to other inventors with lack of resources it was my only activity last years

Comment

Originally posted by citfta View Post

Another device that has had a lot of attention lately and also a lot of flaming involved is the Assymmetrical Electrodynamic Machine of Ufo Politics. I haven't come to a conclusion on that one yet. The idea of combining a motor and generator on the same housing is nothing new. I have worked on many dynamotors which work the same way. However Ufo has come up with a rather unique way of winding the armature and taking the power off the generator side. Will it do what he says? He incorrectly calculates the COP using only the voltage in compared to the voltage out. There are several replicators working to build one according to his specs. So we should soon be getting some hard data to prove or disprove his claims. We really need to see the current in and out as well as the voltage in and out. He also is claiming that once we start pulsing the motor's armature and field we will see even more improvement in performance. PWM (pulse width modulation) has been around for several years now and is a proven technology for improving the performance of a motor. I have never seen it applied to the field windings also as Ufo is planning to do, so that should prove to be interesting to see the results of that.
      Hmmmm Maybe I need to take a look at UFO's work some time, I have been working on this principal for a long time, Including winding special armatures although I'm now not sure it is necessary.

Assuming no losses PWM could double the energy in the system. With motors it is current and not volts that creates mechanical power, using resonance we can make the volts go off the scale but the current remains the same in the motor and so the motor power remains the same. I have tested this and in reality the current actually drops somewhat. when the volts times amps is calculated we do seem to have an overunity in the power oscillating in the coils of the motor even though the motor power is down. The heat in the motor went up but with my equipment I could not tell whether the heat gain was in proportion to the motor drop in mechanical power or in proportion to the volts times amps gain, I think it was the latter but cannot be sure. As this is low grade heat and difficult to harvest I gave up on that one.

Continuing with my Lockridge device research, I have come up with several ways of utilizing the inductive kickback but because of motor and efficiencies a self running device is still not anywhere near. I then combined the generation in the same unit so now we have only 1 iron loss but again this isn't good enough so now I have added a third factor. Motor coils have transformer interactions, that is how the induction motor works. We can set a motor up in theory to to not only act as a motor and generator but as a transformer as well. With a 70% efficient motor we can return 49% from the generator section but also have our transformer effect. If this transformer action is better than 51% then we have the chance of making the motor self running. I have had transformer actions better than 51% in motors. The problem now seems to be geometry to make these outputs work together. By the way this has all been patented in the dynamotor patent, Its just that no one has worked out how to do it.

I have also included aspects of the Gray motor into the circuit and guess what? on simulations I get an input to output ratio of 1 to 2.7 and that is after the losses.

So why haven't I done it? I haven't got the geometry right and I ran out of budget.

Originally posted by Farmhand
      As far as motors go I think they are already quite efficient, there
      is benefit to recovering the coil collapse from switched coils, but from what I see
      if the motor is pulsed the max power is reduced, and when loading a
      pulsed motor if the motor tries to maintain speed the input power will increase
      and the recovered energy will be more. When a pulsed motor with recovery is
      accelerated by increasing the voltage input, the recovered energy is less.

This all tells me there is no free energy in a motor, all that is possible is closer
      to 100% efficient.
      I believe this to be absolutely true when recovering energy from a motor that is working conventionally but when we combine the three functions I have previously discussed there can only be one set of losses. with a motor, generator and transformer all on one core the iron losses will be equal to only the least efficient of the three and not all three added together. The same goes for the friction. Farmhand has helped me a lot in my research and deserves praise for it. The problem of flux reduction in a loaded transformer that Farmhand told me about, seems again to be down to geometry and I think I might have that one sorted.

I keep away from the threads that have the fighting but if what i have posted about is similar to UFO's work I will start to read it

Comment

Not need to make motor self-running, I have a feeling that it's enough to run it many days on small 7Ah like 12V battery or something like that. And I'm talking about a few HP motor. Good thoughts, this is the way to go.Ufo is also on right path. All that was made years and years ago and patented

Comment

Hi mbrownn,

Thanks for adding your input to the thread. I started this thread for the same reason you avoid some of the others. I also was tired of all the infighting and name calling. My sincere hope is that we can discuss different aspects of the projects and learn from each other without all the drama.

Have you looked at Bizzy's thread about the Watson/Bedini machine. After a couple of years worth of work he seems to have it going now. If I remember correctly he is pulsing an off the shelf motor and driving his own special alternator which is charging a cap which he dumps back to a battery and cap which is then pulsed to the motor. He had it running for 9 days before he turned it off. It is not a Lockridge device but it appears to be doing the same thing.

Carroll
          Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Hi boguslaw,

I agree if we could run a 1 or 2 HP motor for a couple of days off a 12 v 7 ah battery that would probably be all we need to be energy independent. We could always use some of that power to charge up a couple of other batteries during that time. Do you know of any circuit or device that will let us do that? Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Carroll
            Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

shebl007

hello
              i am participating for the first time here
              it is a amazing simple way of helping the world

thanks

Comment

shebl007,

Thanks for joining us. Are you working on any projects or just trying to learn?

Carroll

Comment

Tesla Secret Energy Receiver

Another project that shows up on this forum from time to time is the Tesla Secret Energy Receiver. If you are not familiar with it, it is basically an antenna and some diodes and capacitors and a ground connection. And of course there are the poster's favorite modifications to the circuit that will make it "really" work this time. I have tried a couple of them just out of curiosity and never got more than a few millivolts and certainly not enough power to do anything with other than maybe light a single LED. Has anyone actually been able to get any usable power from this basic circuit? I just can't see anyway to get much power from this unless you live next door to a strong radio or TV station. I anyone has had any luck with this please share it and tell us how you did it.

Carroll

Comment

Hi boguslaw,

I agree if we could run a 1 or 2 HP motor for a couple of days off a 12 v 7 ah battery that would probably be all we need to be energy independent. We could always use some of that power to charge up a couple of other batteries during that time. Do you know of any circuit or device that will let us do that? Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Carroll
                    UFOPolitics is working on it I believe. The last I saw something like that was a patent from 70'ties or 80'ties.I will check if I could find it again. Basically motor-generator with two commutators or commutator and slip rings. The idea is to simply get the power from "generator" stage of motor and put back to stator coils. I will be back to this concept in the future, mechanical devices are not something I like the best (more chances for failure). Surely it can be done after eliminating Lenz drag.

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                      UFOPolitics is working on it I believe. The last I saw something like that was a patent from 70'ties or 80'ties.I will check if I could find it again. Basically motor-generator with two commutators or commutator and slip rings. The idea is to simply get the power from "generator" stage of motor and put back to stator coils. I will be back to this concept in the future, mechanical devices are not something I like the best (more chances for failure). Surely it can be done after eliminating Lenz drag.
                      Hi Boguslaw,
                      You are correct when you say that you simply need to get the power from the generator to the stator/motor. And you are also right when you say thayou need to eliminate Lenz's law. that is what I have been able to do with my unit. I first isolate the alternator from the motor by using my transfer swicth. I eliminate Lenz's law by adding a capacitor at the motor so there is a continual flow of power to the stator/motor the only draw back to this is that it also eliminates any back emf
                      Bizzy
                      Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27

Comment

Another project that shows up on this forum from time to time is the Tesla Secret Energy Receiver. If you are not familiar with it, it is basically an antenna and some diodes and capacitors and a ground connection. And of course there are the poster's favorite modifications to the circuit that will make it "really" work this time. I have tried a couple of them just out of curiosity and never got more than a few millivolts and certainly not enough power to do anything with other than maybe light a single LED. Has anyone actually been able to get any usable power from this basic circuit? I just can't see anyway to get much power from this unless you live next door to a strong radio or TV station. I anyone has had any luck with this please share it and tell us how you did it.

Carroll
                        Hi Carroll
                        Like you and most amatuer inventor/tinkerers I tried working with teh radiant colectors as well. In fact I think I even started a thread in the forum about a unique design that claimed to work.
                        The only thing I ever got was a few milliamps and greif from my wife about "wires running every where"
                        Since Tesla said it can work i am sure it will. However i think that we are missing a piece of the puzzle to solve the problem.
                        Bizzy
                        Smile it doesn't hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzy View Post
                          The only thing I ever got was a few milliamps and greif from my wife about "wires running every where"
                          Since Tesla said it can work i am sure it will.
                          It did work. You got a few milliamps

Here is my problem with it. No one ever said HOW MUCH power you are supposed to be able to get out of it. Tesla claimed that the principle worked, which it does. I'm not aware that he ever claimed you would be able to power your house with it.

People are throwing terms like "free energy" and "free wireless energy" around, did they ever wonder what the energy source was supposed to be? Did they consider the fact that Tesla had access to electrical energy in a way that none of us do? IE he designed the generators at the power stations. And the "free energy" everyone is obsessed with is supposed to sprout out of thin air? Did they forget about the generators at the waterfalls, which is the problem of free energy already solved?
                          Last edited by dR-Green; 07-23-2012, 06:24 PM.
                          http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                            It did work. You got a few milliamps

Here is my problem with it. No one ever said HOW MUCH power you are supposed to be able to get out of it. Tesla claimed that the principle worked, which it does. I'm not aware that he ever claimed you would be able to power your house with it.
                            hi Dr Green
                            I don't know the exact quote or where he said it It may have been in his patent description, so I will only paraphrase but i thought Tesla said there is "unlimited power available" using this method.
                            You are correct in that I beleive he never said you can get XX amps or this many volt. and yes I guess you are right it did work just not up to our expectation so I stand corrected in that respect.

I know in my case I have also associated Tesla's radiant energy experiments with his car experiment in Buffalo. He never said they were associated it was just my hunch. And I could be way off base there. I don't know that much about the subject just what I have read and learned through my experiments.

But you do make a great point it does work...simply not up to our expectations.
                            I do think that if people like us continue where other leave off we can improve power production.
                            Bizzy
                            Smile it doesn't hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzy View Post
                              hi Dr Green
                              I don't know the exact quote or where he said it It may have been in his patent description, so I will only paraphrase but i thought Tesla said there is "unlimited power available" using this method.
                              Possibly, it depends how you look at it. I'm thinking more in terms of the popular perception that can be seen in groups on facebook etc, they haven't given it a single thought, yet they will happily talk about suppressed this and that and free energy to the world etc.

I think theoretically it's possible, but it will need some work for sure. Although does the "unlimited power" refer to the "attaching our machinery to the wheelwork of nature" reference? Because that could be done in a number of different ways.
                              http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Caroll

Do not think too much about Tesla radiant energy receiver mystery - there is not much here. In one of his patents he clearly described the usage of it require HUGE antenna or very high elevation or the near big transmitter. What Tesla wanted to note is that we CAN collect energy not just signals from radio waves. The patent is very basic one.
                                One of the drawing from this patent is copied in one european Tesla patent where he is describing art of wireless signalling. The source of radiant energy was his magnifying transmitter.

Btw : is there any possibility that important patents WERE modified after inventor death ?

Comment

Working...
                                X