My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Ufopolitics,

I've been watching for a long time your Assymmetric Machines.

I want to build an generator to add more power in my PV off-grid system , especially in winter time and cloudy days. Can you help me with some ideas?

Thank you in advance for answer.

P.S. What happened with your website? From Romania it appear to be expired.

Comment

• Originally posted by vastdragan View Post
      Hi Ufopolitics,

I've been watching for a long time your Assymmetric Machines.

I want to build an generator to add more power in my PV off-grid system , especially in winter time and cloudy days. Can you help me with some ideas?

Thank you in advance for answer.

P.S. What happened with your website? From Romania it appear to be expired.
      Hello Vastdragan,

Thanks for following my Asymmetric Machines.

My server at home plus my remote server where I got the site, have been attacked...and will take me a while to restore.

If you want a RELIABLE SYSTEM to self-sustain in winter time, please check the 3 Battery Energetic System...they are good and easy to build-install and run.

Kind regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello Ufopolitics,

Thank you for answering.

Where I can find more info about "3 Battery Energetic System". I try on google, but no results.

My off-grid system is composed by: 3700Wp PV panels, 5kVA inverter and 24kWh lithium battery from a salvage Nissan Leaf.

Also, I find a picture on internet which I suppose is made by you. I can made this on radial flux or axial flux to use with a wind turbine. What do you think about this?

Kind regards,

Vastdragan

I think I find here the thread:
        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ng-system.html
        Attached Files
        Last edited by vastdragan; 11-14-2018, 04:54 PM. Reason: Later Edit

Comment

• Originally posted by vastdragan View Post
          Hello Ufopolitics,

Thank you for answering.

Where I can find more info about "3 Battery Energetic System". I try on google, but no results.

My off-grid system is composed by: 3700Wp PV panels, 5kVA inverter and 24kWh lithium battery from a salvage Nissan Leaf.

Also, I find a picture on internet which I suppose is made by you. I can made this on radial flux or axial flux to use with a wind turbine. What do you think about this?

Kind regards,

Vastdragan

I think I find here the thread:
          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ng-system.html
          Yes, that's the Thread, sorry!...my bad, I forgot to write that it was on this Forum....

And yes, that's my drawing, it is an outrunner bldc that I built from scratch...works beautiful.

On the 3BGS THREAD, You will have to go over the whole thread FIRST!...Please DO NOT start asking questions before getting the MAIN WHOLE IDEA on its SPECIFICS.

Thanks and welcome!

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• My basic rule when I find a new thread is to read first the whole thread before to ask. I don't like people who ask first before reading.

What is your opinion about building a generator base on that drawing? Also, I want to wound coils in bifilar Tesla style.

Best wishes!

Vastdragan

Comment

• Comments

Hi vastdragon, and Ufo,

Be careful with 3BGS and Lithium batteries. Lithium batteries require sophisticated cell management (BMS). If run without BMS and on a system where overcharge is possible (maybe unavoidable), disaster is likely. All the 3BGS use lead-acid of which I am aware. Lead-acid is pretty forgiving about charge.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Hi Bistander,

You have right with over charge lithium chemistry.
                After I started to read that thread, I think it's not for me. This is why I insist to build a generator based on Ufopolitics asymmetric style.

Regards,

Vast

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                  Hi vastdragon, and Ufo,

Be careful with 3BGS and Lithium batteries. Lithium batteries require sophisticated cell management (BMS). If run without BMS and on a system where overcharge is possible (maybe unavoidable), disaster is likely. All the 3BGS use lead-acid of which I am aware. Lead-acid is pretty forgiving about charge.

Regards,

bi
                  Thanks Bistander!

And yes, that's very true!

Vastdragan has the batteries from a Leaf...it should have the BMS in the package.

The Nissan Leaf is the "Old School" Electric Vehicles...meaning their motor controlers run SO HOT, that it needs a whole cooling system just like the Farting Machine needs...radiator plus electric fans....what I want to say...is that it is designed to stand heavy loads.

Thanks GOD that TESLA MOTORS reinvented the Electric vehicles...based on Nikola Tesla Induction Motor (thanks GOD for him as well)
                  The Teslas Vehicles runs very cool (do not need a radiator w/ big fans), even though the battery bank has a small liquid cooling system...just like some PC Motherboards uses.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Dear UFOPOLITICS
                    I am announcing my return to this forum after some years. I hope you in good health and doing well.
                    Last edited by Lightworker1; 02-07-2019, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Returning to the forum after some years.

Dear Ufopolitics I am announcing my return to the forum after some years. I hope you are in good health and spirit

Lightworker1

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        [IMG][/IMG]

Hello to all,

I am preparing a nice animation to be seen all the windings-connections in 3D...Not to be right away...but coming...

Now this image will give you the understanding. However, when showing this plan view, I reduced the lower commutator and there are not shown the lower brushes ..it will create confusion, but you all know they are "crossed in diagonal" on this motor, as my video Part 1 explains it. So Output Negative would be the "G", and the one shown on left "M" would be Positive Motor (Input).

You just wind Pairs of Coils as You just do a Coil, continuously, except going through the angle of the Armature Core, just like a "Bent Coil" in V Shape.
                        Now please, this tends to confusion, because once you start winding, you could loose where was your starting point...so, please mark it with a tape on shaft or permanent marker, the side chosen to start all coils.

Do one Pair at a time, continuous winding and connect them to commutator elements as you go...

My Photobucket link...in case can not read clearly here

5P_2S_1.jpg picture by ufopolitics - Photobucket
                        Regards
                        Ufopolitics
                        Hey UFO
                        Blast from the past post here... I've often thought over the years that we really didn't get everything we could out of this new design you developed for this simple 5 pole motor.

You termed these rewound motors "assymetric machines", and rightly so. They are not a completely closed system, and I believe that was your original intent - keeping the dipole open, in order to allow the aether to interact with the apparatus with each pulse it produces.

I can't help but wonder what it would take to get your 5 pole motors to function in a way similar to the way EV Gray's motors did. While there were design differences (e.g., the Gray motor used stator coils, rather than magnets, I believe), perhaps some of the principles from Gray's work could be applied.

I believe Gray's motor design used pulsed charge to stress the dielectric in an exaggerated way, forcing it to essentially "push back" charge into the motor. Consider (and I'm sure you have) Don Smith's understanding of how capacitors work - that a charge supplied to one plate draws a charge from the aether to its opposite plate. Seen this way, the capacitor essentially stresses the dielectric, and the dielectric/aether responds with a charge to the opposite plate.

My question for you and others is:
                        How can we take your rewound 5 pole 2 commutator motor and integrate this concept of increased dielectric stress into it, to increase its interaction with the aether through greater capacitive dielectric stress?

Regards,
                        Bob

Comment

• Shift to newer homopolar design by Ufo

FYI this 5 pole design with a N and S wound component to each sub coil general design feature was found not to perform as well by Ufopolitics and he presented the "homopolar" design around page 220. It really boosted power probably another 10-20%.
                          Up, Up and Away

Comment

• followup on BLDC project

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            Hello to All,

Well, finally the second part video is here...

ASYMMETRIC BRUSHLESS PART 2 - YouTube

I did the board wiring with just small color coded insulated wires, for easier replacement of the small caps as well as taking on-off the whole laminated core...swapping rotation direction, etc.

[IMG][/IMG]

I had problems with one of the sensors...one of its outputs (blue)started to show a small resistance value (20 ohms) with positive Vcc, not good, that pair was pulsing too weak, had to replace IC...

I also had problems with small original caps retaining some Milli Voltage steadily, and not discharging to zero or close to like supposed to...due to higher radiant, higher BEMF Spikes because of more copper on same steel volume...I will eventually measure this exact running values when I connect all four outputs to Scope...The Solution was higher Voltage rated caps, same value, or 2.2 uF but 100V...then retention of voltage went to 0.04 to 0.02...or nothing...we have more voltage in our fingers...

In future tests...I am looking at adding some small Non Polarized Caps Parallel to each Pair, about same timing capacitance or 2.2 uF...creating "Momentary" LC Tank circuits for each...in order to "flash" store Radiant in each Off Time Pulse, reversing magnetic polarity...and use it more robust to assist motor Pairs while being turned On by Hot Pulses...same deal we had before on our Brush Type Asymmetric Machines, except that here we have plenty of space to do it externally and stationary...

The Basic Results were:

Two Symmetric Fans in Parallel running at :

11.5 Volts drew 0.47 Amps, each outputting around 2000 RPM's

One Asymmetric Fan, connecting All Pairs:

11.5 Volts drew 0.39 Amps, outputting around 2700 RPM's

At 13.8 Volts drew 0.46 Amps reaching around 3000 RPM's

The idea of building this type of small Four Poles ...is to be able to "modulate" sections like this structure and spread them along bigger circumference machines...in series, to add resistance values, decreasing amp draw...every 90º, 120º...etc,etc.

I am currently working on a bigger 24 Teeth Laminated Core for future Asymmetric BLDC model...maybe a Six Phase Circuit...a P24, 48 Coil Spiral...

[IMG][/IMG]

Comparing Diameters... :

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

Looking at this from page 198, kind of a loose end. Still looking at the BLDC fan motor demo you did to understand how to introduce the extra hall sensor. Also wondering what a homopolar design would look like on it. Washing machine motors look like great candidates! Look at this standard type BLDC motor!

Real easy to work with, cheap used too.

Definitely on my agenda, will try the fan motor conversion!
                            Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
                              Hey UFO
                              Blast from the past post here... I've often thought over the years that we really didn't get everything we could out of this new design you developed for this simple 5 pole motor.

You termed these rewound motors "asymetric machines", and rightly so. They are not a completely closed system, and I believe that was your original intent - keeping the dipole open, in order to allow the aether to interact with the apparatus with each pulse it produces.

I can't help but wonder what it would take to get your 5 pole motors to function in a way similar to the way EV Gray's motors did. While there were design differences (e.g., the Gray motor used stator coils, rather than magnets, I believe), perhaps some of the principles from Gray's work could be applied.

I believe Gray's motor design used pulsed charge to stress the dielectric in an exaggerated way, forcing it to essentially "push back" charge into the motor. Consider (and I'm sure you have) Don Smith's understanding of how capacitors work - that a charge supplied to one plate draws a charge from the aether to its opposite plate. Seen this way, the capacitor essentially stresses the dielectric, and the dielectric/aether responds with a charge to the opposite plate.

My question for you and others is:
                              How can we take your rewound 5 pole 2 commutator motor and integrate this concept of increased dielectric stress into it, to increase its interaction with the aether through greater capacitive dielectric stress?

Regards,
                              Bob
                              I think the way to do it is to go to high voltage pulsed power controller, and shift to BLDC motors...
                              Last edited by sampojo; 05-07-2019, 08:10 PM. Reason: sp
                              Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Trying to improve upon the BLDC design

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                                Well...if the Symmetrical looks like this:

[IMG][/IMG]

Where All Coils are in series...then our Asymmetrical Spiral would be like this:

[IMG][/IMG]

I only have wound P1 and P2...half a Machine, just one sensor...and it does less Amp draw...and more RPM's and Torque than Original Symmetric...

[IMG][/IMG]

The Complete Model will have two IC Commutators, like represented above (same thing we did with our mechanical Dual Brush-commutator system)...each IC would handle (turn On-Turn Off) Two Pairs, in order not to overload just one side of the circuit...as also to maintain rotation compensated at 180º.

It would be understood this concept is completely "Modular" as it occurred in all previous P Series Asymmetrical Winding Machines...being expandable to many other number of poles configurations.

We are just Pulsing/Collapsing Stationary Coils here like we did in my First Thread...so, it is also understood, we could derive Radiant Output from each Pair-Coil in their Off Times.

Positive is common for all Coils.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                                So this winding seems flawed. Here is the part 1 video:

ASYMMETRIC BRUSHLESS PART 1 - YouTube

If you look at the video at ~13m by steping it thru, the fan is rotating BACKWARDS. This will leave the fan blades less loaded, being be unable to scoop the same amount of air as the original motors. And the design is the old style coils with N and S subcoils, instead of the newer concept of homopolar winding. I haven't been able to conceive how to do it that way myself so far. It may not be possible... I notice that the design on the larger BLDC motors, the coils alternate N and S to run. This will alow a magnet to get twice the torque opportunities. This will mean forcing a polarity shift in the coils and losing the advantage of using less energy to realign. This video at about 4m shows the coils alternating in polarity. [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LXPcJD6hEA[/VIDEO] Also it seems that the unused set of coils in any stroke operation gets isolated, thus confining any CEMF force? Thus could BLDC motors be incorporating features of Ufo's Asymmetric Motors somewhat?
                                Last edited by sampojo; 06-01-2019, 07:43 PM.
                                Up, Up and Away

Comment

Working...
                                X