My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a mistake

Thanks Ufo. Edit made. I meant my other left.

But you are incorrect about the right hand rule.

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
      Thanks Ufo. Edit made. I meant my other left.

But you are incorrect about the right hand rule.

bi
      Your new edited post:

Originally posted by bistander View Post
      Hi sam,

Your diagram of the right hand rule is correct as shown above. However the diagram on the right showing rotation is backwards. With the armature North pointed downward in the stator field pointed to the left*, rotation is CCW.

bi
      You are still wrong...

If the North Stator at Right (Blue) is pointing inwards towards Center of Rotor, and the Rotor is producing a down North the rotation is CW.

North Stator is repulsing (pushing) Rotor North, as Rotor North is also attracted to seek center alignment with Left South(red) Stator.

Besides this "seen" interactions... there are another one -not seen- taking place in the back of Rotor North (a South), which gets repelled by South Stator and attracted by North Stator.

About the "Right Hand Rule", related to Magnetic Polarities and current flow...am not going to argue about it with you here...

If You really are seeking the truth, just do the simple experiment yourself...wind a coil considering that positive would be pointing towards your hand fingers while you wind, not your thumb...then energize the coil and check polarity on that face.

If you still see it opposite polarity...then you are considering the Geographical pole is the same as the Magnetic Earth Pole on your compass...

A Compass "N" is just a Magnetic South Seeking Pole...meaning a Compass "N" is a North Pole...and not a South like other billions of people believe...

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-17-2016, 04:28 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Coil polarity

To Ufo and all (who might be interested),

Do a Google search for: coil magnetic polarity using right-hand rule. Hit the image icon. You will see nearly a hundred images agreeing with my take on the right-hand rule and one single image agreeing with Ufo. And that one image is from the Energeticforum, a post by Ufo himself, so it's likely he drew it.

Regards,

bi

Comment

To Ufo and all (who might be interested),

Do a Google search for: coil magnetic polarity using right-hand rule. Hit the image icon. You will see nearly a hundred images agreeing with my take on the right-hand rule and one single image agreeing with Ufo. And that one image is from the Energeticforum, a post by Ufo himself, so it's likely he drew it.

Regards,

bi
          Wow!...that means that I am the "one and only" guy who is correct among so many people??!!

I bet you ask all those people who made those drawings wrong...how many motors have they assembled from scratch or even wound any motor at all...and you would be surprised none of them have ever touched a motor in their life time...except to turn their switches on or off.

I will repeat what Citfta have on the signature...
          "Just because it is on You Tube doesn't means it is true...
          "

But instead I will write it with "Google" instead of "You Tube"...and as a matter of fact they are the same exact thing...Google bought out You Tube...

Bistander, the only thing I do believe blindly -related to Physics Concepts and all this Fields- are completely true, are only on my own experiments.

So, make the experiment yourself...like Sampojo did:

Originally posted by sampojo View Post
          Hey Ufo,

Kinda ground to a halt when I realized I miscalculated my multifilar gauge needs, with 6 coils wrapped. I got the motor together to do a test spin and it went the wrong direction than planned. so I pulled in your post from p265. Just looking at the North pole, it looked like you had the right hand rule wrong. If you look at my post 7952 diagram this page, you can see I reversed it. This is blowing my mind. I pulled out my physics books and studied online and my diagram still seems to agree with the texts, but my motor is still going in the wrong direction and the coils are throwing a South pole not a North pole!!! So your diagram is still king!!
          Take care Bistander

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-17-2016, 06:57 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by arch chicken View Post
            Hi dadhave.....sorry for delayed answer......bit bussy these days......
            Ill get som vids and fotos together showing what i do with converting bicycles into electric bicycles.....its easy though.....i use the threepoled desighn on a car radiator fan motor......realy strong torque there.....then i mount it onto a plate shaped to fit into frame of said bicycle.....this plate has two brackets fit to take two motorcycle baterys....one on each side......after that its real simple.....take front sprocket and mount it to motor......lengten the chain a bit and fit onto motor......basic motor speed controll and bobs your uncle!

Ill post some photos showing what i did as soon as i can.......
            Hello Arch, Good luck with your test. Do you have an OEM motor as well as a modified to make a comparison? All you have to do is make your vehicle with the modification go further using the same battery drain as the one with the OEM. Going faster for a short distance might not mean a modification is better.
            Thanks for answering me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
              Asymmetric pulse wheel-motor generator on a bicycle :
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3_xvqR5QxA
              Hello E, I'm not sure who else may comment on your post but there is some merit, in my opinion, about the posted video. It looks like he is using hub motors which I think is really optimal for bikes and other light weight vehicles. secondly it seems he is not claiming over unity but rather a savings in current draw. You know nothing is acceptable without more proof than what the video depicts but it is possible. I have experimented myself with this type motor and experienced a substantial savings of current draw while feeding back generator coil potential from a pulsed circuit. It was just a small motor and circuit test that accidentally showed me it was possible. So there might be something there.

Comment

• additional reference

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                Wow!...that means that I am the "one and only" guy who is correct among so many people??!!

I bet you ask all those people who made those drawings wrong...how many motors have they assembled from scratch or even wound any motor at all...and you would be surprised none of them have ever touched a motor in their life time...except to turn their switches on or off.

I will repeat what Citfta have on the signature...[/I]"

But instead I will write it with "Google" instead of "You Tube"...and as a matter of fact they are the same exact thing...Google bought out You Tube...

Bistander, the only thing I do believe blindly -related to Physics Concepts and all this Fields- are completely true, are only on my own experiments.

So, make the experiment yourself...like Sampojo did:

Take care Bistander

Ufopolitics
                Hi Ufo,

I thought you had come around to the conventional way of thinking when you posted this.

Below is a CAD on the Static Armature plus the Rotor Magnetic Polarity MOMENTARY Map.

[IMG][/IMG]
                And no, I don't just rely on Google or the internet for my knowledge base.

http://prof.usb.ve/jaller/Fitzgerald.pdf

This is a great reference and text book on which we agreed in another thread. I happened to find it on line for your convenience. I have the 3th edition beside my computer here. See page 3, figure 1.1. It agrees with my interpretation of field polarity with respect to current direction in the coil.

And later it that book, this figure confirming direction of rotation. Note the text above the figure. It is a generator so the indicated rotation is opposite from a motor.

Regards,

bi
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi Ufo,

I thought you had come around to the conventional way of thinking when you posted this.
                  Bistander,

I have no idea why you are posting that Img here?...it is a Static Armature, and center rotor from a Generator, and am just showing the full magnetic links there because it is required to know that for the generator understanding purposes.

In a motor it is not required...as outer poles are not directly related to motor function, that was the very first convention that we all agree on when I started posting my graphics on this thread.

And no, I don't just rely on Google or the internet for my knowledge base.

http://prof.usb.ve/jaller/Fitzgerald.pdf

This is a great reference and text book on which we agreed in another thread. I happened to find it on line for your convenience. I have the 3th edition beside my computer here. See page 3, figure 1.1. It agrees with my interpretation of field polarity with respect to current direction in the coil.

And later it that book, this figure confirming direction of rotation. Note the text above the figure. It is a generator so the indicated rotation is opposite from a motor.

Regards,

bi
                  Bistander,

Look again at that picture...

[IMG][/IMG]

Please take look at the spot where the positive fed wire is coming towards screen...and attaches to positive brush feeding it through commutator.

Now look at a Right hand above DC Machine..:

[IMG][/IMG]

It is exactly like the image I have shown before (except this image is looking from above at machine), where positive is running toward my fingers...

So, that image is perfectly right, it is in complete agreement with mine...so, I am correct...so many thanks Bistander!!

At least you have found one more that agrees with me in all this hundreds of wrong images...

Sorry, but I do not have the time to keep arguing with you here...go chase SidL...or BroMikey since you were missing him so much...

Take care

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-17-2016, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Right-hand rule

Hi Ufo,

A response.

Bistander,

I have no idea why you are posting that Img here?...it is a Static Armature, and center rotor from a Generator, and am just showing the full magnetic links there because it is required to know that for the generator understanding purposes.

In a motor it is not required...as outer poles are not directly related to motor function, that was the very first convention that we all agree on when I started posting my graphics on this thread.
                    The right-hand rule applies to all induced fields by current carrying coils. I have no idea what you're talking about "outer poles" and agreed upon graphics. Please refer to that specific post.

Bistander,

Look again at that picture...

[IMG][/IMG]

Please take look at the spot where the positive fed wire is coming towards screen...and attaches to positive brush feeding it through commutator.

Now look at a Right hand above DC Machine..:

[IMG][/IMG]

It is exactly like the image I have shown before (except this image is looking from above at machine), where positive is running toward my fingers...

So, that image is perfectly right, it is in complete agreement with mine...so, I am correct...so many thanks Bistander!!

At least you have found one more that agrees with me in all this hundreds of wrong images...
                    You're wrong again, or still. Look through the book, the pdf in the link. There are many examples of B field direction based on current direction in coils. All agree with me. None agree with you. No other text or article or authority on the subject agrees with your interpretation of the right-hand rule. You're wrong. And you do a dis-service teaching that incorrect "rule" to others like sampojo. Give me a respectful source showing the right-hand rule with fingers pointing into the currents as opposed to pointed with the currents.

Sorry, but I do not have the time to keep arguing with you here...go chase SidL...or BroMikey since you were missing him so much...
                    But you have time to follow my posts on unrelated threads. SidL and BM are fanboys of you, not me. I see we could add promt to the list. Why don't you reply to him? And don't you think there is something familiar about marathonman (MM) and MadMack (MM). Like MadMack claimed to have a working device and suckered you (and others) into doing a lot of work to no avail and then dropped off the planet. All the while, where is the proof you offer on the ENLIGHTENED MAGNETISM (The Full Proof of Ken Wheeler's Theories) thread? I wonder if Ken knows that you introduced your two new generators on a thread which could be interpreted to be attributed to him. Have you discussed those with Ken? As always, no need for a reply to me. I'll just stand by and see how this plays out.

Regards,

bi
                    Last edited by bistander; 09-18-2016, 05:55 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Ji Ufo,

A response.

The right-hand rule applies to all induced fields by current carrying coils. I have no idea what you're talking about "outer poles" and agreed upon graphics. Please refer to that specific post.

You're wrong again, or still. Look through the book, the pdf in the link. There are many examples of B field direction based on current direction in coils. All agree with me. None agree with you. No other text or article or authority on the subject agrees with your interpretation of the right-hand rule. You're wrong. And you do a dis-service teaching that incorrect "rule" to others like sampojo. Give me a respectful source showing the right-hand rule with fingers pointing into the currents as opposed to pointed with the currents.

Regards,

bi

Bistander,

That Right Hand Rule is mine, and it don't refer to B Fields but to difference between specific North-South Magnetic Poles...I displayed it here to help visualize which pole is North and which is South at the time to wind any motor here.

I have tested this reference method hundreds of times when I start winding any motor or any coil. The Thumb points in the North direction if positive currents are traveling towards your fingers as shown on diagrams...method works and it is just another reference to guide people whenever winding motors or even simple coils.

B Fields are Directional Vectors on the whole magnetic field -according to Lorentz- and so, always travel from North to South, as B Fields do not define specific magnetic polarity.

[IMG][/IMG]

So, on a Single Magnet or in a single Two Pole armature-rotor the B Field travels from N to S within same object...that is why you were looking at images and saying they were correct when they were not, because I was referring to North pointing and not B Field pointing...

Asymmetric Machines are fed separately voltage polarity for each commutator, so, the always positive commutator I have oriented to be the one attached to power take off as reference, and when start winding making sure the Right Hand Rule, MY Right Hand Rule be used in order to be able to predict desired rotation.

It is very useful reference tool, whenever winding any of my motors. Basically if they would be the All North or All South Type.

Take care

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-18-2016, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• B fields

Ufo,

B Fields are Directional Vectors on the whole magnetic field -according to Lorentz- and so, always travel from North to South, as B Fields do not define specific magnetic polarity.
                        Wrong. The B vector does define polarity. And the direction is N to S outside the source but S to N inside the source, like inside the magnet or coil. As in the diagram I attach below yours.

[IMG][/IMG]

Note the image on the right. The armature conductors with cross (+) are conducting current into the page (or screen). The armature conductors with the dot (.) are conducting current out of the page (or screen). The B field or B vector of the armature points downwards. That makes the side of the armature labeled Y the North pole of the armature and the upper side of the armature labeled X the South pole of the armature. This is opposite from your diagram.

Also note the difference between the direction of rotation for motor vs generator.

Regards,

bi
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ufo,

Wrong. The B vector does define polarity. And the direction is N to S outside the source but S to N inside the source, like inside the magnet or coil. As in the diagram I attach below yours.

Note the image on the right. The armature conductors with cross (+) are conducting current into the page (or screen). The armature conductors with the dot (.) are conducting current out of the page (or screen). The B field or B vector of the armature points downwards. That makes the side of the armature labeled Y the North pole of the armature and the upper side of the armature labeled X the South pole of the armature. This is opposite from your diagram.

Also note the difference between the direction of rotation for motor vs generator.

Regards,

bi
                          Bistander,...are you wearing your prescription reading glasses?

Have you taken your medications to relax?

Then take another look at your same image on right, except I zoomed it for you to see better (maybe it was too small) which -according to you- is "opposite" to mine...:

[IMG][/IMG]

I see absolutely no discrepancies at all...according to my Right Hand Rule, now on top of your drawing, my fingers are receiving the positive as my thumb is pointing the North Pole towards where you wrote "armature labeled "Y" the North Pole"...forget about "B Fields"...all that brings you is confusione (italian)...big time.

I am warning you, if you do not wear your prescribed reading glasses..You could end up with big headaches...

Take care, we need you here to explain to all of Us what's coming next...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-18-2016, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Who's confused?

Bistander,...are you wearing your prescription reading glasses?

Have you taken your medications to relax?

Then take another look at your same image on right, except I zoomed it for you to see better (maybe it was too small) which -according to you- is "opposite" to mine...:

[IMG][/IMG]

I see absolutely no discrepancies at all...according to my Right Hand Rule, now on top of your drawing, my fingers are receiving the positive as my thumb is pointing the North Pole towards where you wrote "armature labeled "Y" the North Pole"...forget about "B Fields"...all that brings you is confusione (italian)...big time.

I am warning you, if you do not wear your prescribed reading glasses..You could end up with big headaches...

Take care, we need you here to explain to all of Us what's coming next...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Ufo,

In this image the currents in the armature conductors which you have marked with a red + are pointed out of the screen.

In this image, the currents in the armature conductors which you marked with red + are pointed into the screen.

So which is it? Fingers pointed with the current or fingers pointed against the current? Or any which way Ufo feels like doing today?

Regards,

bi
                            Attached Files

Comment

Ufo,

In this image the currents in the armature conductors which you have marked with a red + are pointed out of the screen.

In this image, the currents in the armature conductors which you marked with red + are pointed into the screen.

So which is it? Fingers pointed with the current or fingers pointed against the current? Or any which way Ufo feels like doing today?

Regards,

bi
                              Then it is a clear example that the two images are in conflict...same book?

All I know that any coil you show me the positive wires climbing up towards your right hand fingers, your thumb will point the North pole face, period.

You go ahead and make that test, make a video and post it showing the opposite...simple.

Ufopolitics

Comment

• conflict

Then it is a clear example that the two images are in conflict...same book?

All I know that any coil you show me the positive wires climbing up towards your right hand fingers, your thumb will point the North pole face, period.

You go ahead and make that test, make a video and post it showing the opposite...simple.

Ufopolitics
                                Ufo,

The images are not from the same book and not in conflict with each other (as originals). You and your markings on those images are in conflict. It is common convention to use circles to represent conductors perpendicular to the plane of the paper (or screen) on which the drawing is made. If the current is pointed down (into the paper or screen) then an X is marked in that circle. If the current is pointed up or out of the paper or screen, then a dot is placed in the circle. The image labeled figure 4.17 is defined as a generator therefore in the armature current flows from negative to positive (like inside of a battery during discharge). The other image is defined as an electric machine and the direction of the armature currents are defined by the convention of circles with dots and crosses. Note on that diagram, rotation is specified for both motor and generator (being opposite each other).

Regards,

bi

ps. What does "positive wires climbing up" mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X