Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
    Hello Ufo,

It is not only that but the original video shows you clearly clamping the meter onto only one of the two wires going to the two switches from the knife switch on battery negative. I suspect this is why JohnStone questioned it.
    Bistander,

First, John Stone did not "questioned" me just like that, directly. He just asked me in order to clear doubts for other skeptics not to be holding from that possibility...like you have been doing so far.

On my answer I just made it clear and calmly the way I was hooking up the DC Clamp meter, by stating it was in the common end and not in one of the "Y" terminals...so I was not exactly "jumping" like you've said.

Also, in the video, it takes about 3 or 4 seconds for the meter to settle in at 43.9A changing very little; only 2 or 3 tenths of a Amp.

I don't know why it was such a high no load reading back then. I believe you said something about a bad bearing in the generator. Even that doesn't seem like a 40+ Amp load. But it was what the meter read.
    I don't know either, it could have been many things that triggered those 44 amps, however, now it did not do it.

I am not about to wind a motor like that to repeat your test. I have over the years run dozens of motor-generator tests and rotary converter tests. 63% efficiency on a 36V, 1kW system is much more likely than 124%. If you knew what you were doing and saw 124% efficiency, why didn't you go to extraordinary measures to verify that? How about rerunning the test several times? With a different load amount? In front of an eye witness? I know if I ever demonstrated 124% efficiency on my bench, the experiment would stay intact and unaltered until I was able to get an expert to witness it.
    That is your way of thinking...mainly the ones in bold letters above, but not necessarily the way I think.

I am not after just a "debatable" 25% in excess...and I was not happy with that particular test, as I wrote there as well to one of the members.

For me to see a "wrestling fight" between two nice sized machines in order to see which one wins is not the answer we are all looking for...it does not lies there at all.

All my recent research and development confirms with facts I was right by NOT following that path.

I am not going to convince you and you're not going to change my mind regarding that test unless you demonstrate 124% legitimately. So just end it here.

bi
    You will be convinced very soon Bistander, believe me, I guarantee that.

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-03-2015, 08:34 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Bistander,

First, John Stone did not "questioned" me just like that, directly. He just asked me in order to clear doubts for other skeptics not to be holding from that possibility...like you have been doing so far.

On my answer I just made it clear and calmly the way I was hooking up the DC Clamp meter, by stating it was in the common end and not in one of the "Y" terminals...so I was not exactly "jumping" like you've said.
      The common end is attached directly to the negative battery terminal post. There is no common wire for you to clamp around.

JohnStone said this:
      Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
      You clamped one only. Is there a second GND line in parallel.
      And when I examine the video, I can see the other line. It goes from the second switch to the knife switch on the negative terminal, so bypasses the clamp meter. Look at frame 0:30 and again at 1:28.

You can see it clamped on to one of the two black wires. The other wire is right there by your thumb. That is why the current fell to half when switch 2 was thrown.

I look forward to more tests from you. Remember: Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof.

bi
      Last edited by bistander; 12-02-2019, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• point-counter point post 7874 & 7876

Originally posted by bistander View Post
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by sampojo View Post 7874
        Pnn = 0.36*(Pns)

Pnn = 2.778Pns

How do you simply apply the reciprocal? Looks like bad math to me.
        I was transitioning between looking at power consumed to power produced without clarifying my assumptions. See my blue appended write-up in the original post. I will try to clarify below also.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sampojo View Post
        Power delivered is assumed constant and approximately equal for the N-S and N-N motors as videos have shown, with max rpms at no load as the test point, at a given voltage (12v for my case).

So at no load, by definition, efficiency is zero because there is no output power (no load). All the input power is lost in the motor. So the motor with 40% more power is actually 40% worse.
        I am using performance equivalence points of max rpms for my RC asym reproductions to translate the formulas. This equivalence then allows us to state that the NN motor used 40% less power to achieve it. It is then assumed that the behavior in regards to current draw and power consumption holds across the rpm and load curves. The only place where work is done in these examples is of course where Ufo's imperial lighted the floods.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sampojo View Post
        Pnn = (Inn**2)*R

The power delivered or converted by the motor can not be described by an I²R figure. That would describe only the loss in the motor due to winding resistance. So the motor with the larger number which you calculated would be the worst. This actually is in line with using no load data as you did. The derivation is based on faulty premise and loaded with error. I'd not draw any conclusions from it.

bi

We know Ufo's Imperial power delivery number, which is an N-S system. We know the power consumption numbers between my two RS asym motors Pnn and Pns. I only am assuming that Power consumption behavior may be proportional and translatable to the power delivery side of the equation without knowing what the performance ratio is for my RS QuadPentium Bent-Y 10 pole N-S rotor and my Unipolar N-N 10-pole rotor. And then I generalize further to apply it to any N-S vs N-N unipolar winding.

Given that an edison motor can't be 100% efficient, my point is to show that, with what current and power readings we do have, it looks like a little bit of a power explosion may be possible with the unipolar windings when you realize Power is proportional to current squared. Of course the assumptions about performance ratios and power curves are a leap, but they seem plausible to me. As yet no one has the resources to answer them better than Ufo has so far. Even if the N-S Imperial is 90% efficient, what is going to happen when the motor uses 40% less current? The 2.78 factor may be applied. I think this is very motivating. So why are you a just a by-stander?
        Last edited by sampojo; 08-04-2015, 08:08 PM.
        Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Originally posted by sampojo View Post
          So why are you a just a by-stander?
          Hi sampojo,

Why are you just a pojo? What's in a name anyhow? I guess I didn't (or don't) intend to actively participate, just observe, but then I saw an opportunity to help, so I thought. I have a lot of experience and knowledge in the field of electric machinery and energy conversion and storage. In some cases my helpful comments are not well received. Oh well.

Keep on truckin'

bi

Comment

• Mecc Alte Part

HI Ufo,

Here is the what I think is the info I need for my Mecc Alte genertor to shaft part that I need for my 3kw generator. Where do I start to get this?

Note: looks like you need to install an app to use their parts service at the web site...

Originally posted by machinealive Post 3360 Page 112 View Post
            @ufo

The front plate # is ges16w2brgflange
            front 2 bearing kit# ge6205
            you need taper for shaft, j609a smaller, j609b larger. do you know your taper? they have seven different size models.
            please confirn before you order UFO.

machine
            Last edited by sampojo; 08-14-2015, 05:54 PM.
            Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Mecc Alte Front Plate and Shaft

Originally posted by sampojo View Post
              HI Ufo,

Here is the what I think is the info I need for my Mecc Alte genertor to shaft part that I need for my 3kw generator. Where do I start to get this?
              Hey Sam,

I built my own plate and the section of shaft, it is shown on the video on transforming the generator head.

Machine ordered this face plate with shaft directly from a Meccalte distributor in Canada...idk the name of it...but surely much, MUCH better and faster than all the trouble I went through...well, I did it before finding out about this possibility.

The thing is Mecc alte (as many other manufacturers, I believe...) sells this heads in two types...the ones to be mounted directly (shaft to shaft) to the farting machine...and the Pulley Driven one...which comes ready to be hooked to any prime mover...but MUCH more expensive.

Don't be too concerned about this...we will not need any of that very soon...

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• mini motor generator project

Got my magnets mounted on my AC motor rotor to convert it to a generator, used a bipolar arrangement, rotor completely covered with neo arc mags. The force to turn thru a field was enormous, could barely do it with my fingers. Hooked it up to both my unipolar bistator and quad stator GM motors, got it to turn over at about 1200 rpm at 12 v, taking some 17A! Good news motors did not burn up instantly in fact after a few quick runs, still cool. The generator only put out 5v AC. I quickly deduced that since the motor speed was 1725rpm (when run as a motor), it needed 4 poles on the rotor to get 2 cycles of AC sine wave per revolution. So my rotor design of bipolar was for a 3600 rpm generator, not at all going to work with the coil designs of this stator. Finally knowing what works to handle neos, I have quickly rebuilt the rotor into the quad pole (2N & 2S poles). Cut the total number of neos in half to get the rotational magnetic drag under control. Standby, epoxy curing...

Some fantastic results!

Pic of rotor redesigned with 4 poles

Showing polarity arrangement

Some videos

https://youtu.be/uYdT5zjQKKM

https://youtu.be/Gb--CJbHWWA

So 1725 rpm * 2cycles per revolution = 3550 cycles per min ~= 60cps, (housepower) See the relationship to the stator and rotor geometry?

Setup using 2 unipolar motors to run the generator, Now gets 3200 rpm, on 12v, 11A. GETS 160vac!!!

IN order to power this setup I intend to hook up a variac to the AC-Gen output, run that thru two FWBRs into some large caps and back to the motor.s

Some Test results: couldnt push the single 400v/8A FWBR, load on system was going up to 15A (with battery in the system carrying load as I upped the variac power. Can't tell how much load was being taken off the battery. Doesnt seem to be a lot of extra energy floating around

about 17A going into motors, shared by battery and filtered FWBR. AC volts down to 83v. motor power side down to 11.11vdc. pull the battery everything stops.

UPDATE 8/16: Found a polarity issue, Getting huge difference!!

I had hooked the polarity up incorrectly and the motors were going in the wrong directtion!!! (These motors are tuned for a optimal amp draw in a preferred direction of rotation. When run the other way, they consume much more energy, just wasting it.) Amp drop huge when run in correct direction. When idling generator with the motors running on 12v, amperage was 10A before. Now ~2.5A. When using only one motor, the other without power becomes a dead load along with generator, and amp draw was about 5A. Hooked up second motor and total amp draw dropped to the 2.5A figure. I tried driving it with the variac-FWBR power supply and my single FWBR got hot fast. So I think if I try to run a full test it will blow. I think I need to double up on it, but will test what I can in the meantime...

WOW, in the hunt again

Now getting 160v on 11.5 UPS battery taking only the 2.5A @ 3070 rpm!!! Check at the top of this post, that used to be 10A!!!

Looks like I need to run at over 12.5v, when I start turning up the variac it will go over 8A and the AC voltage is dropping rapidly below 90v, and can't seem to get over the 11v figure. That will burn up the single 8A FWBR fursur. YUPP $2.99 up in smoke DOH!
                Last edited by sampojo; 08-18-2015, 02:50 AM.
                Up, Up and Away

Comment

• About demagnetized UFO Kits...

Hello to All,

Finally I have been able to get an answer from Imperial Electric...

Prior I have been dealing with Dyann De Rose, but she is no longer with Imperial, finally I was able to contact someone who could help in Customer Service about this issue with UFO Kits having demagnetized Stators.

I have the same problem with mine.

I need to know how many total UFO kits we have that are defective, so I can reply to CS to get an Authorization number from them.

We will have to remove them from the housing, minimizing shipment costs, and pack them and ship them once we have the authorization number and a destination.

They say they need a Part Number?...I have no idea what part number is that...maybe is the whole Stator Housing Assembly number...I will find out.

Whoever do not want to post openly for whatever reason...could PM me here, but bottom line is we need a total of demagnetized UFO Kits to proceed.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Question about post #5918

Hi to all!

I don't want to 'disturb the waves' of the thread, I just want to know if UFO has finished the asymm brushless motor of post #5918.

And if there are some info/data/specs about it.

I have replicated the small motor, with great results, but I don't have tools (space, in fact) for bigger projects.

I'm only interested in brushless motors. The idea is to rewind chinese bike motors to make them 'real'...

Thanks!

PS: Please, excuse my bad english.

Comment

• Sounds like you are searching for the same thing I am. A way to extend the range of the E-Bike. I get 15 miles on my rag tag junk. Then charge over nite. Just has to be a better way for sure. Hub motors are the best way cause they go direct to the rim proven in a side by side test up a very demanding hill. The out-rigger just didn't have it.
                      Keep on mate.

thay

Originally posted by MCKSys View Post
                      Hi to all!

I don't want to 'disturb the waves' of the thread, I just want to know if UFO has finished the asymm brushless motor of post #5918.

And if there are some info/data/specs about it.

I have replicated the small motor, with great results, but I don't have tools (space, in fact) for bigger projects.

I'm only interested in brushless motors. The idea is to rewind chinese bike motors to make them 'real'...

Thanks!

PS: Please, excuse my bad english.

Comment

• Emp 56 stator-housing

Howdy All. I have 2 extra stator-housings due to order-shipping errors.
                        These are un-used,
                        I'm asking original price of $50 ea. plus shipping. If interested please
                        pm me. Thanx, jeffy39

Comment

• For Garry Childers...

@ Garry Childers,

Garry, please read your mail here...Imperial needs to contact you...

Thanks and hello to everyone...

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by thaelin View Post
                            Sounds like you are searching for the same thing I am. A way to extend the range of the E-Bike. I get 15 miles on my rag tag junk.
                            Could you design a small (six inch dia) Bedini SG device which runs constantly, feeding back to the main batty?

The next stage might be to park the bike for the day with the rear wheel off the ground, and have a full size Bedini running till the end of the day.

Comment

• Hello Ufopolitics, first I want to thank you for your service to humanity, I learned a lot with your presentations.

I found a company and formulates that probably can help, its special for energy extraction from radiant energy.
                              As far as I know this is the only company in the world that takes radiant energy from motors and transformers to make it useful.
                              Here is the formulate where it says Ortronic:

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1443879088

Here a video demostration:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUChl7zRzTA

Best regards
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by pedroxime View Post
                                Hello Ufopolitics, first I want to thank you for your service to humanity, I learned a lot with your presentations.

I found a company and formulates that probably can help, its special for energy extraction from radiant energy.
                                As far as I know this is the only company in the world that takes radiant energy from motors and transformers to make it useful.
                                Here is the formulate where it says Ortronic:

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...a-ortronic-png

Here a video demostration:
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUChl7zRzTA

Best regards
                                Hello Friend, Don't you find it a little unusual that the video has been there for 3 years, with comments turned off as a matter of fact, and it seems no one has taken advantage of the technology? Just saying.
                                John

Comment

Working...
                                X