My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    The MORE Time OFF per each independent circuit in a second of rotation...the MORE RADIANT will enter the Machine...and so on and on and on...
    Hi Ufo,

Can you explain how you came to this conclusion? Did you measure it?

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
      Hi Ufo,

Can you explain how you came to this conclusion? Did you measure it?

bi
      Bistander,

First, knowing your ways to look and understand Energy, Magnetism...Induction...etc,etc and etcetera...

Why do you want me to waist my precious time answering your question above??!!

Second, even if I would explain it...you will never understand it...

Therefore...my answer would be like my prior post to you...remember?

You are very right...and whatever you say is the real deal...since you are going to the perfect sources...

I am wrong...

Take care and keep searching....best of luck

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Imperial Build Progress

@UFOPolitics

Hello Raul I have finished my Imperial modifications and am ready to wind the rotor. I have sent a very short video in a PM to you. I am deviating slightly on the winding and needed your input on a couple of fine points. This is a really fine motor. Wish they had not started gouging people with the new guy.
        If you have the time would appreciate a response.

Cheers

Garry

Comment

• Wow.

What a tirade of insults and personal abuse.

Not once have I insulted you or made any kind of personal comment despite your provocation.

You don't even have the good grace to admit that we agreed on the 10 pole discussion (and therefore the entire timing debate) by your submission of the two schematics that showed the rotor advance by 25°...the 25° that represents the face width of the brush with 2° deducted for gap and connection.

You call me a clown, but I'm the only one that brought you all the way through that discussion to admit I was correct by submission of diagrams...no words or explanation from you as to why.

You quote Garry, but omit his immediate apology for not understanding that coil groups have bisectors that extend their field of influence towards the south stator which can have serious implications on performance as the motor advances over the brush.

You will not drag me down with your comments.

Still Hunting

mark

Comment

Bistander,

First, knowing your ways to look and understand Energy, Magnetism...Induction...etc,etc and etcetera...

Why do you want me to waist my precious time answering your question above??!!

Second, even if I would explain it...you will never understand it...

Therefore...my answer would be like my prior post to you...remember?

You are very right...and whatever you say is the real deal...since you are going to the perfect sources...

I am wrong...

Take care and keep searching....best of luck

Ufopolitics
            I don't understand. I ask a question and you tell me I am right. You are unwilling to support your statements. You admit you're wrong. Your precious time is better spent drawing clown cartoons and belittling other members with racial slurs than addressing technical issues for the benefit of the readers.

I am an intelligent individual schooled in the scientific method and logical thought process. Why do you say I would be unable to understand an explanation? I'm just looking for some facts here. I am not here to argue with you. Tell me why you think more off-time per circuit equates to more radiant entering the machine. Please.

bi

Comment

The excellent CAD Diagram that you are referring to is below:

[IMG][/IMG]

For your knowledge, that Motor uses TWO INPUTS for MOTORING...and TWO FOR OUTPUT.

AND...even if We feed from ALL FOUR GATES, for your lack of previous and basic knowledge, every time any type of COIL, INDUCTOR or BOBBIN is cut/stopped from supplying its feeding voltage, it NORMALLY REVERSES VOLTAGE POLARITY...SO, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FORCED REVERSAL BY OUTER SOURCES, BUT "NATURALLY" DONE FROM ITS INTRINSIC REACTIONS.
              I believe you have written in the past, that a north (or south) projecting field will collapse as a north (or south) projecting field.

If the above design is fired from all four gates. I presume that to do so the coils on the north magnets have to project north as drawn and therefore presume that the other coils would have to project south on the south magnets.

If I understand what you're saying here, the south fields collapse north (naturally) and therefore do not flik-flak when arriving at the north magnet brush.

So if I'm understanding that correctly, then a north field does not collapse as a north field and I'm mistaken that you said that before.

So if the above design naturally reverses the field, then why does the single comm design which you despise not do the same.

I would presume the mechanics behind one electromagnet is the same for all electromagnets regardless of the number of comms and brushes.

Curiously Hunting

mark

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                I don't understand. I ask a question and you tell me I am right. You are unwilling to support your statements. You admit you're wrong.
                If I have written "I am wrong"...it was because the way I have answered before...when I AM SURE I WAS NOT...Got it?

I am not "unwilling" nada guy!...all related Radiant Energy is on My Other Thread...which is obvious you did not ever take a look at it.

You realy think I am going to "start from scratch" here...just for you?...just because you ask it?...keep dreaming.

Your precious time is better spent drawing clown cartoons and belittling other members with racial slurs than addressing technical issues for the benefit of the readers.
                It only takes me a few strokes with a pencil to draw a CLOWN...the rest is PS Colors...did you like it?...excellent Art Work man...can you admire great art?...Oh what a shame!

I am an intelligent individual schooled in the scientific method and logical thought process.

I don't doubt it for a second, no one is judging your intelligence here Bistander...

Why do you say I would be unable to understand an explanation? I'm just looking for some facts here. I am not here to argue with you.
                Because of our previous conversations...You are too much into all those things you have learned...it is like teaching an old man that has being chopping trees all his life by hand...with axes and hand saws...not to use an Axe nor a Hand Saw but a Gasoline Powered Chain Saw.

And this has nothing to do with age...the "old man" term was just an example of someone who would never change, no matter what great tools you show him.

Tell me why you think more off-time per circuit equates to more radiant entering the machine. Please.

bi
                Like I wrote before...it is ALL, in detail, with nice Graphics -as I always do- related to Radiant Energy in my First Thread on this Forum:

"My Motors Got me to Tap...Radiant Energy"

And, don't just run there now...and post your questions expecting an answer right away...because it will just NOT happen.

It is very rude...and that goes into ANY PUBLIC FORUMS RULES...To just "walk in" and start asking questions just like a little kit...before reviewing all previews pages, no matter if they are 1,000,000,000...to find out FIRST by yourself...if whatever you are searching for is in any of them...plus it will get you very FAMILIAR with the Author's WORK on that Thread...so by the time you post for the first time...you do not ask already stated answers on previous pages.

Then You could also search by Author's other Threads and find any "Related Work"...it is ALL Your due foot work.

Plus I have over 50 videos on all my work in You Tube...where Radiant Energy work...was the very first ones.

Hope you understand guy

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-26-2015, 08:46 PM.
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by HuntingRoss View Post
                  I believe you have written in the past, that a north (or south) projecting field will collapse as a north (or south) projecting field.
                  Never, ever written such non sense thing.

Read my very first thread here...it don't matter the CW nor CCW for a Collapsed Coil to reverse voltage polarity.

If the above design is fired from all four gates. I presume that to do so the coils on the north magnets have to project north as drawn and therefore presume that the other coils would have to project south on the south magnets.
                  You are again..."presuming=assuming"...the wrong way

If I understand what you're saying here, the south fields collapse north (naturally) and therefore do not flik-flak when arriving at the north magnet brush.
                  Again wrong...Mark you do have a serious problem understanding/reading me...I never wrote "reversing magnetic polarity" above...but reversing Voltage Polarity...very different thing.

So if I'm understanding that correctly, then a north field does not collapse as a north field and I'm mistaken that you said that before.
                  Definitively, and again, you do are mistaken.

So if the above design naturally reverses the field, then why does the single comm design which you despise not do the same.
                  I can not understand...why after you have previously posted my OWN WORDS above your post...and written in capital letters...where I write...

AND...even if We feed from ALL FOUR GATES, for your lack of previous and basic knowledge, every time any type of COIL, INDUCTOR or BOBBIN is cut/stopped from supplying its feeding voltage, it NORMALLY REVERSES VOLTAGE POLARITY...SO, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FORCED REVERSAL BY OUTER SOURCES, BUT "NATURALLY" DONE FROM ITS INTRINSIC REACTIONS.
                  Why you keep writing "reversing the field"?...or...is it the same thing for you?...voltage or field, the same deal?

IT IS NOT THE SAME AT ANY TIME...to allow Natural Flow Reversal FIRST, AND...after a period of OFF Time...THEN Inputting the energy...

THAN FORCING it within an ACTIVELY ENERGIZED Circuit or system.

One Commutator, simply changes VOLTAGE POLARITY as soon as circuit passes the brush planes, there is no OFF/IDLE "thing" happening at all...VERY ACTIVELY ENERGIZED COILS, are Injected a REVERSED VOLTAGE FLOW completely AGAINST THEIR WILL...AND THAT, IS ONLY CALLED FORCED AND "FACE ON" ELECTRONIC COLLISION.

All that "Old Material" was originally uploaded on my First Two Videos on this Thread and Forum, in 3D and animated full color graphics...Oh! and FREE of charge!:

SYMMETRY OF DARKNESS

ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT

I would presume the mechanics behind one electromagnet is the same for all electromagnets regardless of the number of comms and brushes.

Curiously Hunting

mark
                  Wow...what a "logic" explanation...

for the first time on this post or should I say...ever?

Keep Hunting Ross...you are still far to find him..

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-26-2015, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GChilders View Post
                    @UFOPolitics

Hello Raul I have finished my Imperial modifications and am ready to wind the rotor. I have sent a very short video in a PM to you. I am deviating slightly on the winding and needed your input on a couple of fine points. This is a really fine motor. Wish they had not started gouging people with the new guy.
                    If you have the time would appreciate a response.

Cheers

Garry

Hello Garry,

I responded your mail, it looks great!

Sorry about all this noise here!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Wow.

What a tirade of insults and personal abuse.

Not once have I insulted you or made any kind of personal comment despite your provocation.

You don't even have the good grace to admit that we agreed on the 10 pole discussion (and therefore the entire timing debate) by your submission of the two schematics that showed the rotor advance by 25°...the 25° that represents the face width of the brush with 2° deducted for gap and connection.

You call me a clown, but I'm the only one that brought you all the way through that discussion to admit I was correct by submission of diagrams...no words or explanation from you as to why.

You quote Garry, but omit his immediate apology for not understanding that coil groups have bisectors that extend their field of influence towards the south stator which can have serious implications on performance as the motor advances over the brush.

You will not drag me down with your comments.

Still Hunting

mark

Whoever sides with my declared enemy...is my "automatic" enemy...long time law...

If I review all your history here as a "rookie" it has never brought any good results...except for your very first test...where you said it was due because of your "rookie" Unacknowledged state...or inexperience with motors...

And now you are "helping" this ******* to keep his Hijacked Thread alive...by criticizing there and NOT HERE...all my work.

Where You obviously know absolutely nada, you keep "presuming and assuming" ...but agree to keep agreeing...with the other clown.

It is up to you to keep doing whatever you are doing so far, but don't try to play in Heaven and Hell...like nothing is happening...or like I am not reading the Big clown's thread.

This is great that all this is taking place here and there...

Comment

Whoever sides with my declared enemy...
                        It seems you're not without presumptions too.

BUT importantly, you do not respond to the single most important point.

You agreed...with me...that the rotor advanced 25° off the brush to give the 'off' angle. Which is what I said all along and you refuted.

Still Hunting

mark

Comment

So you didn't write this -

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                          Now, we must realize this Coil Groups are ALWAYS NORTH...even when collapsing, they are collapsing North Coils...meaning Weaker Norths than the ones that are being energized...
                          OR...did I just misunderstand it ?

Again wrong...Mark you do have a serious problem understanding/reading me...
                          I maybe do.

Why you keep writing "reversing the field"?...or...is it the same thing for you?...voltage or field, the same deal?
                          I know that voltage and field are not the same thing...but I did think reversing one meant reversing the other. It appears that I may be mistaken...and not afraid to admit it if this is the case.

One Commutator, simply changes VOLTAGE POLARITY as soon as circuit passes the brush planes, there is no OFF/IDLE "thing" happening at all...VERY ACTIVELY ENERGIZED COILS, are Injected a REVERSED VOLTAGE FLOW completely AGAINST THEIR WILL...AND THAT, IS ONLY CALLED FORCED AND "FACE ON" ELECTRONIC COLLISION.
                          I understand that. The context here is 'one commutator' meaning symmetrical motor.

My question was in the 'single comm hybrid' you do have down time and therefore a south coil collapses in the down time just as you say it does in your four stator diagram. The four stator does it in a quarter turn...therefore the single comm hybrid does it in half a turn. If it works for one it must work for all.

Hence the logic and more of the dripping sarcasm...

Wow...what a "logic" explanation...

for the first time on this post or should I say...ever?
                          Happy (as ever) Hunting

mark

Comment

BUT importantly, you do not respond to the single most important point.

You agreed...with me...that the rotor advanced 25° off the brush to give the 'off' angle.
                            Mark,

Even at those 25º resulting in 21º left at South Stator Bisector...you kept refusing about a 2º difference, where-according to your wrong assumption/presumption- it was NOT 21º BUT 19º.

Which is what I said all along and you refuted.

Still Hunting

mark
                            ALL along this discussion you have been adding Brush Angles PLUS Interaction Angles, like if they will take place at different TIMES and Spaces, overlooking the FACT they are SIMULTANEOUS TIMED ANGLES that spin within same Rotor.

Until You accept that Both Angles can NOT be added SEPARATELY We can not agree on this Timing Issue.

And I will keep refuting about adding both angles, just like 2+2=4

IF whenever you rotate the shaft, you notice Brush Angle spins AS WELL AS Interaction Angle, how can you add them separately like occurring at Isolated Times and Space?

This -I thought- is something very simple to digest/understand and get to an agreement easily...but obviously for you it is Not.

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-27-2015, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Read my very first thread here...it don't matter the CW nor CCW for a Collapsed Coil to reverse voltage polarity.
                              Mark, your quoted statement above is not specific, as to what kind of coil and where it is installed or affected by which specification is referring to.

You never mentioned when such Coil is INSTALLED in an ALL NORTH Motor, SHARING SAME EXACT IRON CORE from other energized coils.

I believed you were referring to Coils in general, an ISOLATED COIL, not affected by SEVERAL surrounding overlapped coils, also projecting OTHER Magnetic Fields, which DO INFLUENCE its behavior.

That is why I cited my first Thread in my answer, which is completely based on STATIC and ISOLATED COILS.

So, you are first asking me...

Originally posted by HuntingRoss View Post
                              So you didn't write this -
                              Then, citing my SPECIFIC comment on the All North Machines, Coils behavior:

[...]Now, we must realize this Coil Groups are ALWAYS NORTH...even when collapsing, they are collapsing North Coils...meaning Weaker Norths than the ones that are being energized...
                              A completely different scenario than an Isolated Coil projecting a collapsing field.

In the All North Machines, each independent COLLAPSING coil is INFLUENCED MAGNETICALLY BY other ACTIVELY ENERGIZED COILS in the whole sequence taking place, in TWO WAYS:

1-By SPATIALLY PROPAGATED MAGNETIC FIELD INFLUENCE.

AND

2-By DIRECT COMMONLY SHARED IRON CORE, WHICH TRANSFERS ITS INFLUENCE VIA FERROMAGNETIC MASS.

That is why I wrote above statement, that You have taken your time to search for and brought here as a "proof"...attempting to make me look I was either "forgetting", "lying" or completely "confused" about.

I am VERY FIRM about everything I have written here, although, we are not perfect, we keep searching into the "unknown" every second of our research for Free Energy.

However, on a SINGLE, STATIC and INDEPENDENT COLLAPSING COIL AND IRON CORE, NOT INFLUENCED BY OTHER FIELDS, it is a completely NONSENSE, to write it will collapse in a DEFINITE AND EXACT MAGNETIC POLARITY.

I have conducted several Tests trying to establish IF or NOT a Static Coil is swapping its Magnetic Polarity as well...it is ALL on my first Thread, as well as ALL Videos on each related Testing.

First and related to Asymmetric Motors...None of Us -that I know off- has installed a magnetic sensor, connected to a read out circuit within the specific point inside the Stator area...to find out which polarity is CONSTANT after collapse. It will be great to find out!

Second, in Static Coils, this swapping magnetic polarity at collapse has brought several discussions/arguments all along since my First Thread here, and back a long time ago...and I am not going to "Re-Open" that case at this stage of time.

The only REAL thing that we are SURE OFF, it takes place in both cases...is that they DO REVERSE VOLTAGE POLARITY, since it is easily measured a clear read out with any cheap DMM.

On the Asymmetric All North Machines, it could be checked, once we have a full control and understanding over timing settings:

1-IF, when we set Timing to PASS South Stator Bisector...and We notice a SLOW DOWN in the RPM's of Rotor...then we know that the specific COLLAPSING COIL at Stator Bisector is NORTH.

OR...

2-IF, when we set Timing to PASS South Stator Bisector...We notice a SPEED UP/ACCELERATION in the RPM's of Rotor...then we know that the specific COLLAPSING COIL at Stator Bisector has collapsed into SOUTH polarity.

Based on THOSE TWO SIMPLE TESTS, we could notice which way the coil is collapsing.

Have anyone here- including You- done ANYONE of those two simple tests?

If You would've, then you would have the answer, and no need to ask me which way it happens.

It is a VERY COMFORTABLE POSITION, to just WAIT for that "someone" who will do it Uh?...But in the meantime we just keep trying to proof others are wrong, or full of it...or keep "assuming and presuming"..."tinkering"...and theorizing, while having a cup of coffe in front of our PC's...that is a great "by standing" position...but a very poor Open Source behavior, as a terrible Scientific research method.

Originally posted by HuntingRoss View Post
                              OR...did I just misunderstand it ?

I maybe do.
                              If you would have read well my written post -that you brought over here- related to collapsing all north coils...you should have realized I wrote also that those collapsing coils tend to keep their North orientation, HOWEVER, they were "WEAKER NORTHS" or "Less North" than the active ones. That could also be interpreted as "if they are "less North" ...well, then that could mean they are tending to be "More South" related to the active North ones.

One interesting issue I found in Asymmetric Machines, is that even in a simple, small five or three pole motor, the rear negative at generator...is not actually a "full Negative"...nor a "Full Positive" when comparing it to either one of the main Input Polarities. It could play like a "Neutral" point in between both top voltage polarities...and we could read out a steady voltage, from both connections using that specific Negative terminal.

I know that voltage and field are not the same thing...but I did think reversing one meant reversing the other. It appears that I may be mistaken...and not afraid to admit it if this is the case.
                              You will encounter a lot of opposition to your statement above (basically the underlined part)...not coming from me...but, from the "Educated" Community of the Established Electric Engineering Schools.

So far, the NATURAL Voltage Reversal of a given COLLAPSING coil, has MAINLY been applied to the "INDUCTOR" application in the Electronic Engineering development...where that "Inductor" has been "statically" soldered in an isolated circuit board, away from any magnetic interaction, like we are doing with Asymmetric Machines... so, there is no way of knowing...if or not magnetic polarity is also switching...as Engineers don't give a "who" if or don't.

All they care, is that whenever Inductor reverses polarity a "Filtering Diode" will allow that reversed flow be sent to output caps, when switching a Square wave to Coil. (Search for BUCK or BOOSTER as SEPIC Converters)

I understand that. The context here is 'one commutator' meaning symmetrical motor.

My question was in the 'single comm hybrid' you do have down time and therefore a south coil collapses in the down time just as you say it does in your four stator diagram. The four stator does it in a quarter turn...therefore the single comm hybrid does it in half a turn. If it works for one it must work for all.

Hence the logic and more of the dripping sarcasm...

Happy (as ever) Hunting

mark
                              You have to look at overall interactions taking place there (at hybrid)...even being multiple ones, and not just focusing/following a single coil 'possible' behavior. Also You must look at what kind of Magnetic development is taking place at that ferromagnetic CORE, here known as the Motor Armature...then compare it to the way it evolves/develops in an All North Machine.

Like I mentioned above, the Magnetic INFLUENCE is something we have been ignoring for a long time...by constraining to "Lines of Force" within a given Field...

Single Commutator Hybrids...no matter if they do go into an OFF stage...the ferromagnetic core is FRAGMENTED and that fact, constantly affects North South Influences within its mass to the Interacting Coils.

Keep being "happy" it is a great "State of Mind"...

Ufopolitics
                              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-27-2015, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• You don't say what you mean?

If I have written "I am wrong"...it was because the way I have answered before...when I AM SURE I WAS NOT...Got it?
                                Ufo,

So when you gave me that "I am wrong" answer in post #7750 you weren't serious and you really do believe ceramic permanent magnets are stronger than electromagnets? Sad.

And I have spent considerable time reviewing this thread and others on this site. I find all the quarreling and fussing over minute details quite boring. I was primarily searching for a test under load showing efficiency. There were a few but all contained flaws in the data collection method.

I'll just go back and stand on the sidelines.

bi

Comment

Working...
                                X