X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #2[QUOTE]
    Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello my friend Midaz, Hello to All,

Ok,Midaz, after we exchange some mails, I think I've got your idea and points.

This concept will work, no doubt about that, and I believe you are right about concentrating the magnetic field within a single coil will 'compact' (let me say it this way) the strength in lesser poles and will not split coils in two. This splitting deviates the bisector angle,or it becomes two bisectors...either one, and yes, it will weaken it somehow. I was going by flux transfer at common shared coils from one to the other...

I like to try this in a Radio Shack first...and see what it does.

If I got it right, the CAD Diagram should look like below:

The only thing that must be done for it to be timed properly, would be to move for a short angle the brushes towards the rotation sense...like 5 to 10 degrees in order to avoid bisector engagement between stators and coil being fired.

Either move the brushes...or rotate both commutators to proper angle (counter to rotation) when assembling rotor, then have brushes at exact alignment to stators center.

So, yeah, let's give it a try friend...we never know, we are all experimenting here....and this is a 'Democracy' here in the Open Source spirit...

I like the simplicity of this configuration...and like I said...You are right, it makes sense...You may have seen what I have missed prior when dissecting the three poles and starting to walk into the All North concept.

For comparison purposes I will wind the RS Motor this way with the same number of turns and gauge, as I did when I made the video where N-S Pairs versus All North Pairs was made, differentiating from the all N Pairs that I would try to fit the two coils total turns into just one coil and two poles.

I will try to "squeeze" this new project in front of my BIG pile of pending work...

Regards Friend

Ufopolitics
    "This concept will work, no doubt about that, and I believe you are right about concentrating the magnetic field within a single coil will 'compact' (let me say it this way) the strength in lesser poles and will not split coils in two. This splitting deviates the bisector angle,or it becomes two bisectors...either one, and yes, it will weaken it somehow. I was going by flux transfer at common shared coils from one to the other..."

Midaz

Not only did UFO agree with me, ALL the original "TEAM" members that I spoke to agreed also.
    Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-13-2015, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• #3[QUOTE]
      This is open Forum. Anyone can post and build

[IMG][/IMG]

Nice CAD Raul/Ufo but...

Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post

Can you ADD extra brushes to either designs to collect the collapsing field? I don't want to reduce the performance of the machine/magnetic drag.

In your opinion, is it possible to do what I'm saying? Because anything besides that would be a waste of time. Don't you agree!?

Midaz
      As soon as P2 and P16 gets fully disconnected from Input, this coils would be in a kind of "limbo", where their previously oriented domains with North direction would get somehow in a 'loose status' just for nano seconds, then easily influenced by both South Stators Magnetic Fields...this would cause a Counter Orientation of the ferromagnetic comprehended core, which would be completely "compatible" with the natural collapsing field and Voltage polarity reversal.

We must realize that every time a ferromagnetic core approaches a magnetic field Pole, the field will "expand" and that specific Pole will take over that portion of the core under the inflluence.

IMO, at this early, primitive stage is too soon and too close to start collecting energy (by setting extra brushes), since it may create "Influence Conflicts" with the Coils being energized by direct input, since they are too close.

I recommend to set the Generator Brushes further away as possible from this 'conversion' stage, and as closer as possible before entering the next Input Cycle, this way we will 'suck out' all the reversed plus the induced energies, leaving a "Blank" clean Coil to receive next input, resulting in much less sparking.

However, all this are just assumptions based on magnetism and electrical behavior 'theories' as well as "not theories but reality", however, complex interactions requires that all of this must be tested/checked at different angles in order to determine which setting will deliver better performance and output.

Just my opinion.

Ufopolitics
      It seems like the A1MoGen meets the requirements.

Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
      With the Singular Coils = A1MoGen, I believe that you can add extra brushes to collect the collapsing field... There is plenty of room to add the extra brush with no interface.

Look at the CAD. They fit and with with room to find that "Sweet Spot". Don't you think so!?

UFO

The only Chance we have to get maximum performance and extra brushes, is with the singular coils = A1MoGen.

It's seem to me that pair winds and group winds there is NO possibility of adding extra brushes to collect the collapsing field without hindering asymetric motors.

Not to waste anyone's time... shouldn't checking the extra brush and Singular Coils be the main/top priority!? Wouldn't you agree?

Midaz

Mark's half a motor, 1 commutator design, proves that you can add extra brushes. But when you add extra brushes to the Singular Coils = A1MoGen there is room to adjust them for Sweet Spot and maybe acceleration underload.

Mark, with your pair & group winds, I'm sure it created magnetic drag when you collect energy from the collapsing field to power a load with your design. Is that correct?... If you want to try for acceleration unload. Frist you shoud try 4poles Singular Coils = A1MoGen adjusting your gen brushes towards the repultion bisector. Then try the 5poles Singular Coils = A1MoGen... 5pole is a tight squeeze

Keep it Clean and Green
      Midaz

Don't forget to use thinner wire... More turns = more Torque
      Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-13-2015, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• #4[QUOTE]

Raul,

Please tell everyone when and were to find the post when YOU made the three pole first... It looks like another member made the 3pole motor first. Then, as usual, you only made the CAD and put you name all over it.

I can't find anything on this thread or vid on YouTube or you personal sites. You claimed you made the 3pole!?
        Two years of searching... Nothing to be found so far.

Just checking. Things need to be factual around here.

Midaz

Your angry because you want to claim the singular coils of the A1MoGen

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EYUuM9T23fc[/VIDEO]
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-13-2015, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• This guy keeps "double posting",filling this thread with disruptive and repetitive posts!
          He posts here, then duplicate MY POSTS in his thread.

All this generates is CONFUSION, which it has been his main task on this Forum.

Admin, just. Check this out in order to verify what am writing.

UP
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• UFO/Raul

I called you on the phone and told you/sharing openly about everything that's on my thread now!...

But it was too late by then, I had already started down loading MY thoughts on your thread about Singular Coils!

You where FUMING!!! On the phone.

After you called me every bad word you could think of and said I was trying to discredit you, you hung the phone up in my face!

After an hour in dismay, I removed all of my thoughts and started my thread.

The worst part about it, you're here TODAY, to fight me for it!

You can have it! It means nothing to me, if its not shared!

Just do the A1MoGen correctly or I will kick your butt, Everytime!
            YOU work for US... Not the other way around!

Sincerely,

CEO Midaz
            Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-14-2015, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Midaztouch;275230]#4

Raul,

Please tell everyone when and were to find the post when YOU made the three pole first... It looks like another member made the 3pole motor first. Then, as usual, you only made the CAD and put you name all over it.

Just checking. Things need to be factual around here.

Midaz

Admin, everything was relevent to Asymertic Motors and factual.

Just like the last time.

Go ahead, bring that proof...am waiting...
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                Thanks Ward,

Below is the only "UFO KIT" available...that I could find...
                ...(Edited images out)
                Just kidding...

The Info is at page 97 and you could see direct link post below:

LINK TO UFO KIT

Now, the "already wound" Rotor is NOT Asymmetrical...so, make sure rotor is NOT wound, however, Dyann knows exactly what this is all about.

Thanks for your interest in Asymmetrical Machines

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Hello All,

I am tapping out after learning this from Imperial Electrics new distributor

Date: Tue, May 12, 2015 at 8:41 AM

Hey Ward,

Thanks for taking the time to talk this morning. Please see the pricing you requested below:

1.) Price on P56MD003 - Brand new motor will be $527.26. This motor has an 8 week lead time with Imperial.

2. The kit part # is 054021. As we spoke about last week, your price is $450.46 and this kit has a 10 week lead time. I will send the confirmation shortly. Gofer part # IMPP56MD3

3.) New itemized kit line-item prices, please see the breakdown below:

0510052 rotor core assembly - $70.00
                0502029 stator core assembly - $98.30
                0566001 bearing -$8.00
                0566000 bearing - $8.00
                0567028c comms 2@$48.00 - $96.00
                0515032 brush assembly - $68.00
                0596081 1/4"x 1" key - $4.00
                0596093 long bolt 2@$4.00 - $8.00
                0514120 com bracket assembly - $116.30
                0541008 driver end bracket assembly - $49.70
                0582036 com bracket cover - $8.00

Total is $534.30

If you need anything else, please let me know

Thanks!

Nikki

What made me cancel my order request was it took 2 weeks between Imperial and GoferParts.com to get all this. As of this AM the order was still not placed. Yesterday i asked for individual parts Nikki was still waiting for the Kit PN to be set-up in their system. Lucky i asked this.

I know it is still the best per easiest, but i am out of my league. I cannot afford this much at moment, and could i wait any longer for an order to be placed. It should not be so hard to spend money.

What irks me is that the parts we need were jacked up the most. No deal.

-Ward
                JC4me

Comment

• Originally posted by JC4me View Post
                  Hello All,

I am tapping out after learning this from Imperial Electrics new distributor

Date: Tue, May 12, 2015 at 8:41 AM

Hey Ward,

Thanks for taking the time to talk this morning. Please see the pricing you requested below:

1.) Price on P56MD003 - Brand new motor will be $527.26. This motor has an 8 week lead time with Imperial.

2. The kit part # is 054021. As we spoke about last week, your price is $450.46 and this kit has a 10 week lead time. I will send the confirmation shortly. Gofer part # IMPP56MD3

3.) New itemized kit line-item prices, please see the breakdown below:

0510052 rotor core assembly - $70.00
                  0502029 stator core assembly - $98.30
                  0566001 bearing -$8.00
                  0566000 bearing - $8.00
                  0567028c comms 2@$48.00 - $96.00
                  0515032 brush assembly - $68.00
                  0596081 1/4"x 1" key - $4.00
                  0596093 long bolt 2@$4.00 - $8.00
                  0514120 com bracket assembly - $116.30
                  0541008 driver end bracket assembly - $49.70
                  0582036 com bracket cover - $8.00

Total is $534.30

If you need anything else, please let me know

Thanks!

Nikki

What made me cancel my order request was it took 2 weeks between Imperial and GoferParts.com to get all this. As of this AM the order was still not placed. Yesterday i asked for individual parts Nikki was still waiting for the Kit PN to be set-up in their system. Lucky i asked this.

I know it is still the best per easiest, but i am out of my league. I cannot afford this much at moment, and could i wait any longer for an order to be placed. It should not be so hard to spend money.

What irks me is that the parts we need were jacked up the most. No deal.

-Ward
                  Hello JC,

Yes, you did good...don't buy this rip off "deal"

Below is the original price that Machine Alive worked out for us...

Just ask for UFO kit and this is what you get.

0510052 rotor core assembly $ 35.00
                  0502029 stator core assembly $ 49.15
                  0566001 bearing $4.00
                  0566000 bearing $4.00
                  0567028c comms 2@$24.00 $48.00
                  0515032 brush assembly $34.00
                  0596081 1/4"x 1" key $2.00
                  0596093 long bolt 2@2.00 $4.00
                  0514120 com bracket assembly $58.15
                  0541008 driver end bracket assembly $24.85
                  0582036 com bracket cover $4.00

Total $267.15

If you want just the motor, factory, and symmetrically wound , #P56MD003its now $378.50.
                  As is clearly seen they DOUBLED the price for each item, what a rip off!

And now they even went higher?...

Crazy!...Now the full assembled symmetric motor is LESS than the UFO Kit?...make sense?

JC, I will find out what's going on and will PM You later on.

Please be patient.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• This is the same fight you had with Ross. I just didn't say anything to his defense because I was upset with him.
                    Sorry Ross

Raul, you need to look at 3 Frames. Using one coil only.

1.) Just connected
                    2.) Halfway
                    3.) Just disconnected
                    In this order

Know body here is perfect. get it! Know... nobody is... Perfect spelling

Keep it Clean and Green
                    Midaz

The brushes look to be the same size as a commutator segment.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-13-2015, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Energetic Forum

Hello All,

We have received your emails and have made some post deletions and also have made requests to specific members.

If there are any posts you feel do not coincide with the forum guidelines, please do send us a message and we will tend to them... Same goes for anymore disruption of this thread.

Thank you

Admin
                      Energetic Forum Administrator
                      http://www.energeticforum.com

Comment

• Dont get it

if admin can't see Midaz being very personal, then the result will be obvious, and the show goes on. Allow me putting it straight, I personally find Midaz's postings very personal and immature, ruins any decent and constructive cooperation.
                        Sad...

Comment

• Originally posted by admin View Post
                          Hello All,

We have received your emails and have made some post deletions and also have made requests to specific members.
                          Thanks, but...please could you tell me which posts you deleted?

'cause I am still looking at all Midaztouch Posts here as above member just posted.

If there are any posts you feel do not coincide with the forum guidelines, please do send us a message and we will tend to them... Same goes for anymore disruption of this thread.

Thank you

Admin
                          Yes, I am still seeing many disruptive posts from this Midaztouch Member here.

Even other offensive post from Midaztouch to Garry Childers at below link:

http://www.energeticforum.com/274961-post7624.html

Please read the Orange words at the end...

BUT, let's put it even more simple:

Please delete ALL posts from Midaztouch on My Thread here

as well as not allowing Him to post here anymore.

Please, Do you think you would be able to do that?

He has opened another thread with all the related material where he can post as he pleases...which is basically a bad reproduction from mine...which is fine so far...that would be another issue to be dealt in another debate/thread on this same Forum

Respectfully

Ufopolitics

P.D: I will send all text included here through a PM to Aaron Murakami and to Administrators in General.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            [IMG][/IMG]

Now, the "Perfect Neutral" position for this case would be setting the 36º exactly in the center of 90º angle from stators...right?...and that would be 90-36=54/2=27º...meaning you would start firing exactly 27º away from North of C1 and 27º closer to South Stator Bisector of C2.

So, firing closer C2 Bisector to the Attract South Stator Bisector, say at 20º...would set your repulse at 34º right?
                            ---S---

[IMG][/IMG]

This CAD's are NOT PERFECT, since I have NO MEASUREMENTS OF THE REAL ROTOR, COMMUTATOR AND MAGNETS RADIUS AND ARCS SEGMENTS CIRCUMFERENCES...

THE SIZE OF THE BRUSHES DON'T MEAN SH*T...BRUSHES COULD BE MOVED AROUND AS WELL AS MODIFY THEM AS THE BUILDER PLEASES TO...
                            --S---

@UFO

It is my understanding that we have agreed on all the critical angles making up the connect/disconnect sequence including the 'final agreement' which was including the brush width in the calculation...the sweep angle...the roll off angle or what ever we want to call it.

We are both at a disadvantage, it seems, by not having the complete motor specs. But in fact the only critical spec missing from this 10 pole arrangement is the brush width which is very important. A 36º comm segment will sweep over an 18º brush from 1º ON to 0º OFF in 53º. A 36º comm segment will sweep over a 36º brush from 1º ON to 0º OFF in 71º.

If the sweep angle is 53º then there is 37º for connect and disconnect. Firing at 27º or 20º leaves a 10º or 17º disconnect.

If the sweep angle is 71º then there is 19º for connect and disconnect. I think we can see there is an issue with this structure.

The position of the brush is unimportant. The size of the brush can be critical.

For your second image, C2 has just disconnected at 21º from the SSB, C1 is therefore 36º + 21º = 57º back from the SSB. The brush appears to be 18º wide. To obtain the connection angle we need to back up the coil by 18º. This places the C1 bisector 36º + 18º + 21º = 75º back from the SSB, 15º forward of the NSB.

The timing margin appears to be 10º assuming a minimum 5º firing angle.

If it transpires that the brush is not 18º but 36º then we lose the margin and find ourselves in a deficit of 3º.

If Sam can confirm the brush width then we will know for certain what is achievable with this motor.

Happy Hunting

mark

Comment

• pm

UFO, please check your PM.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                                UFO, please check your PM.

Thanks Aaron,

I already responded

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X