Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two people support their "old friend"

This forum has over 1500 members!

I talk about relevant asymmetric motor information and facts!

Midaz
    Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-12-2015, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
      I invited DADHAV to our group because I got tired of the runaround. I needed a big boy to set thing straight. And he did his thing! (I like the way John does his testing. So professional!)...

Using proper equipment and a RC plane propeller, he proved, with out a shadow oF doubt, that UFO's 5pole motor was far less superior than the OEM.

Keep it Clean and Green
      Midaz

The torque on the all north 5 pole pair wind was in doubt. The OEM is good. I reviewed the test results many times and asked many questions.... And took notes!

You new guys are doing the same test we did last year! It's over! The OEM won! fair and square.... Fact!
      At that time I was bias for our asymetric motors!

Motors don't lie! They do what they are going to do.
      Midaz
      Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-12-2015, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
        The torque on the all north 5 pole pair wind was in doubt. The OEM is good. I reviewed the test results many times and asked many questions.... And took notes!
        "Notes and Questions", no matter for how long of a time is done means absolutely nothing.

ONLY BUILDING IT YOURSELF COULD GIVE YOU ANY ANSWERS.

But, unfortunately:

YOU HAVE ZERO EXPERIENCE BUILDING ANY ASYMMETRICAL SMALL NOR MEDIUM SIZED MOTORS!, EXCEPT ONE (1) AND BADLY PUT TOGETHER!!

You new guys are doing the same test we did last year! It's over! The OEM won! fair and square.... Fact!
        At that time I was bias for our asymetric motors!

Motors don't lie! They do what they are going to do.
        Midaz
        "WE DID"?...better said "THEY DID"...You have done absolutely ZERO Building other than a terrible motor that keeps sparking and releasing loose wires at all times...not tight, not well built for all the time involved "taking Notes and asking Questions" for over two years on the "one and only" motor ever touched by your CLUMSY hands!

HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU HAVE TO WIND-REWIND YOUR FIRST EVER AND ONLY BUILT MOTOR, BEFORE YOU FINALLY GET IT TO POORLY RUN?...BECAUSE, HONESTLY I LOST THE COUNT!...

What you do have for sure is a Bi-Filar Snake Tongue and a Big Mouth not well engaged with your very small brain!

What else can we all expect from you, but all you are displaying here so far...?
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-12-2015, 02:21 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Why the fighting again.... stop it ...childrens!

Here is your homework:

user CP > edit ignore list > type in user name here > clic "okay"

Do not quote bad remarks of anyone...

Be happy ....

Class dismiss

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfortune View Post
            Here is your homework:

user CP > edit ignore list > type in user name here > clic "okay"

Do not quote bad remarks of anyone...

Be happy ....

Class dismiss
            Sorry DFortune, but I see that "ignore button" as a very small band aid on a huge Cancer Tumor...it will keep developing...so, the best way is to remove it completely all the way from its roots!
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Raul

Machine made his motor with 20.5 AWG @ 25 turns per coil
              And the rest of us/team/we used 18awg @ 15 turns per coil
              With these specs, which had more torque?

Machines motor was faster. Why?

Keep it Clean and Green
              Midaz

Yes Raul, you know I had cancer... I got your joke.... Your a real piece of work
              Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-12-2015, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Attention to something is feeding it

When you ignore something it starves to death or goes away to feed from someone who gives it attention.

Your choice as always

I choose the smiling path.

Comment

• under review

We are currently reviewing this thread due to complaints. Thank you for your patience.
                  Energetic Forum Administrator
                  http://www.energeticforum.com

Comment

• Integrity

It's not for anyone of us here to talk about banning a member from the forum as UFO suggests.

But I do agree that the conduct of Midaz on this thread is disruptive. The last two pages are just hostile remarks between UFO and Midaz. Sam has probably lost the track of his last post where I asked a question relating to his motor.

The more basic point for me is this. The last time there was a huge blow up, Midaz stated in most emphatic terms that he would not come back on this thread. For a short time that lasted and then he returned.

So, Midaz. If you are a man of principles, a man of honour, then withdraw from this thread and pursue your motor on your own thread. There is nothing to be gained from hounding UFO or anyone else for that matter.

UFO. It is your right to do all the things that you said, closing down open access links, but is that what you really want. I suspect not. I would be pissed not to have access but ultimately the decision is yours.

It's been fun

Good Hunting

mark

Comment

• @ All,

Ever since this person started his 'innovative' and creative idea about single coils, it was an automatic requirement on his end to start criticizing and minimizing all my work.

Ever since he opened his own thread, he has been using my own Diagrams, text, posts, comments to set in ridicule all my work, bad mouthing me personally to extreme situations.

However, I have not posted in that thread not even one single time.

Now he is accusing me that the Original Three Pole Motor was not my own design...and threatening me to "keep my mouth shot"...

I still have the original testing films and original model from that specific motor, since it was the first one that started showing me all the Radiant Energy effects that I have mentioned on my very first thread on this Forum.

What I really find unacceptable is that this guy could harass as he pleases around this forum,....and no administrator restricts his big mouth and small brain.

Whenever Member Garry Childers uploaded his video about testing results from all asymmetrical small motors versus OEM...this guy jumped over Garry Childers like a resort...accusing him of fake results, and this and that...just because his derived creation from my Original Idea was not better than my original related replication...then, no one did absolutely nada about this...And I am not talking about administrators this time, but referring to ALL Members actively participating here.

It is really disappointing and sad to see how this thread has deteriorated just because of an individual behavior. This should never happen in such a Scientific Forum like this.

I have a very useful "resolution" that I take every time I see my self or my work closer to the darkness because of the actions from others...it is simple...and I will write it in my Native Language where it really sounds as it means:

YO, CONVIERTO EL REVÉS EN VICTORIA

I would translate it in the best of my ability...

I, REVERT FAILURES INTO VICTORY

I have always used this "personal law"...and it has served me very well.

I have learn a lot while being part of this Forum for over two years...good and bad experiences...but all experiences after all.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-12-2015, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• eject Midaz

@All
                        I find Midaz to be extremely disruptive to the point of bullying those who oppose any of his positions. He has an agenda to discredit any and all who would interfere with the future sales of his a1mogen. This is his agenda in staying here. I have grown tired of his disruptive influence and although I believe in freedom of speech he is free to post his opinions on his own thread. He wants maximum exposure and so continues to visit this thread so he can hopefully cash in on the exposure he gets here. He has stated over and over again how knowledgeable he is, and how helpful he has been. I have watched his behavior since he started posting. He has been neither. He attacks any approach that demonstrates his a1mogen is inferior. He bullies even those who question his motives. Recently he has started a campaign to discredit my findings in the "Battle of the Windings" primarily because it demonstrates that although a viable option the an2 winding is still inferior to the an1. When I asked him what excuse he would come up with if the an2 proved to be inferior in the load test, he attacked me directly with comments about my methods. Insinuating that I have created science fiction in my findings. Then when I contracted the stomach flu he brought up the question of my mental stability. Enough is enough. We should be able to post our findings in a peaceful manner. He is a narcissistic ego maniac and has never added one valid test result to prove his points. He demands videos of side by side tests and has not provided a single shred of video evidence of side by side testing to prove his claims that the an2 is superior or inferior to the an1. I believe that all of the attacks come from his own insecure position which he has not proven to himself the superiority of the winding he has proposed. He is what I call a blowhard, someone who believes in his own line of bull**** and thinks that repeating the same line of bull**** over and over again will somehow make it true. But alas it is still as false as the first time he spoke it. Really quite sad to see someone so deluded.

Cheers

Garry

Comment

• Your video just lowered your credibility. Your grasp of the English language is atrocious. Spelling is one thing but referring to a winding as if it were the "wind" blowing is mind boggling! As far as I can tell your just here for a pissing contest which lowers your credibility even more. The real test is to put a motor in service for a period of time anyway. There would have to be a significant rise in efficiency to be of any real use on a mass scale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            ...just because his derived creation from my Original Idea was not better than my original related replication...then, no one did absolutely nada about this...And I am not talking about administrators this time, but referring to ALL Members actively participating here.
                            I too have suffered from a tongue lashing or two and found the exact same response from ALL.

Fact is, I need no one to defend my position. Standing alone is not uncomfortable so long as the ground you stand on is truth.

Garry acquitted himself with restraint and dignity and made Midaz look all the more foolish...in my eyes anyway.

Good Hunting

mark

Comment

• ufo presentation

sir, i have been following this thread for several years and find it quite enlightening--your deep understanding of the magnetic fields has been very helpful in teaching me to understanding the way to harness the ether--with that said i will tell you that when you get close to breaking through the matrix of disinformation the trolls come out! midaz is probably paid to come here and disrupt this thread. if admin will do nothing to defend you from the same forces that closed down tesla and many others then i must wonder why they are here. are we looking to free humanity from enslavement to bad science and big oil or are we just pretending to be for freedom--kinda of like the republican and democratic parties which in reality are just two arms of the same head/body--i vote for freedom not enslavement get rid of midaz on this thread and redirect his posts to his own thread so his "brilliance" will not be lost to history. sorry to go on so long but ufo is very close to breaking us out IMO and i want to continue the journey with him. have a great day--one with the sun- virginia

Comment

Originally posted by sampojo View Post

Hey Sam

The width of your brushes is very important for the critical angles! Are your brushes the same size as a commutator segment?

Follow me... If I were you, I would wind your motor with 3poles Singular Coils = A1MoGen!
                                Remember, I set the guideline for the A1MoGen = "Singular Coils are the same size as the magnet."

Keep it Clean and Green
                                Midaz
                                UFO

You have a serious mistake!

Don't push 4pole Singular Coils wind on Sam. Nooooooo!!!

* The image does not show the moment when coils disconnect. The bisector of the coils are past the bisector of the magnets.

FACTS:
                                1.) That will cause the amps to spike! = heat.
                                2.) the magnetic fields repel eachother = lower RPMs
                                3.) lower efficiency

Midaz

Fix the critical angles. Then show the IMPORTANT frames; connect & then disconnected... Halfway is misleading!
                                Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-12-2015, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X