No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark, this is what your good friend said.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello my friend Midaz, Hello to All,

Ok,Midaz, after we exchange some mails, I think I've got your idea and points.

This concept will work, no doubt about that, and I believe you are right about concentrating the magnetic field within a single coil will 'compact' (let me say it this way) the strength in lesser poles and will not split coils in two. This splitting deviates the bisector angle,or it becomes two bisectors...either one, and yes, it will weaken it somehow. I was going by flux transfer at common shared coils from one to the other...

I like to try this in a Radio Shack first...and see what it does.

If I got it right, the CAD Diagram should look like below:

[IMG][/IMG]

The only thing that must be done for it to be timed properly, would be to move for a short angle the brushes towards the rotation sense...like 5 to 10 degrees in order to avoid bisector engagement between stators and coil being fired.

Either move the brushes...or rotate both commutators to proper angle (counter to rotation) when assembling rotor, then have brushes at exact alignment to stators center.

So, yeah, let's give it a try friend...we never know, we are all experimenting here....and this is a 'Democracy' here in the Open Source spirit...

I like the simplicity of this configuration...and like I said...You are right, it makes sense...You may have seen what I have missed prior when dissecting the three poles and starting to walk into the All North concept.

For comparison purposes I will wind the RS Motor this way with the same number of turns and gauge, as I did when I made the video where N-S Pairs versus All North Pairs was made, differentiating from the all N Pairs that I would try to fit the two coils total turns into just one coil and two poles.

I will try to "squeeze" this new project in front of my BIG pile of pending work...

Regards Friend

Ufopolitics
    I talk about regenerative acceleration.. With singular coils

Add this to your photo bucket!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-12-2015, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• To All other Members attending this Thread

To All other Members attending this Thread,

I have exposed here a serious amount of information over a period of more than Two Years ago. It could be observed in all my main Public Channels.

YouTube Channel

UFOPOLITICS.COM

Graphic Albums

Plus all the text written on this entire Forum, mainly in my main Four Threads here.

It could be understood even by an 'average' mind that all this work has consumed a great deal of time and I have uploaded with completely good will and free access to anyone that would like to review, copy or reproduce without even to login.

It has come the time now that you tell me what we all do...and I consider it is only two ways to go here.

1-Ask the Administrators to close this Thread, and I will delete all related material, and close all related channels above, which would take me minutes to execute. Some of them, for my own development and research, I will just convert them to completely private sites, without access to public viewing or any free discussion.

Then All of You could migrate to this guy's thread and keep working there with him.

or

2-Help me to get rid of this annoying guy by writing to the Administrators of this Forum and requesting to completely Ban him from this entire Forum.

At this point I can not stand this guy anymore, his disgusting attitude towards my work, as his repetitive and harassing actions, trying to set me against everyone here, to diminish all my work, over and over, has gotten to top the glass of my patience.

I am sorry, but time to me is ESSENTIAL, in order to be working in a peaceful environment I do not like to be disturbed, having to enter every time about the same, over and over arguments with this person...I really do not need this, and I am NOT willing to continue with the same BS arguments and reading every morning the same BS from this harassing guy.

If I just get "silence" from all of you, I will interpret this silence as to go for the First (1) Option, then I will proceed to execute.

Many thanks for taking the time to read all this above and help me to reach a final decision, and I am sorry for such sad circumstances.

Respectfully

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-12-2015, 12:19 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Raul

I call you bluff!

Let have a peaceful debate.

None of your motor designs that we have talked about have 0 magnetic drag when collecting energy from the collapsing Field.

That's a fact!

Post any of your diagrams of your motors with acceleration and we can talk!

Midaz

I vote #1
        Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-12-2015, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• swords at dawn

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
            Raul

I call you bluff!

Let have a peaceful debate.

None of your motor designs that we have talked about have 0 magnetic drag when collecting energy from the collapsing Field.

That's a fact!

Midaz

Richard Bates,

READ ME WELL!

I do NOT WANT to have absolutely ANY debates with You.

This is called HARASSEMENT!

This is called BULLYING!!

This is MY THREAD!

YOU HAVE YOUR OWN THREAD, POST THERE!!...NOT HERE!!

Wasn't that the purpose of opening it?

Obviously it was not, Your main "agenda" is to UPSET MYSELF

And let me say this, you are doing very well so far, because I am VERY UPSET.

I am GONNA START TAKING ALL THIS INTO A VERY PERSONAL LEVEL

I AM FED UP WITH YOU!

Understand that?

RAUL LORENZO
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Raul

You don't want to debate because YOU....HAVE....NOTHING.

Instead of taking about collapsing fields, you just want to see a million view.

Collapsing fields and asymmetric motors is important

Midaz

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics
                **** you!

FúCK Yoú Ashole

Raul

Your list.

Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                Come on Raul/UFO

What!? Are you going to do like you did before!?

Use racial slurs
                profanity
                Belittling
                doctored emails
                Post my home address
                home telephone number
                Private email addresses
                All cellphone info
                Other Members personal info
                Fake medical records
                Then lie to the admin and ask them to ban me

What next from you!?

I'm helping people do the singular coil = A1MoGen motors correctly! I don't want to fight with you. I'm just helping. You had a mistake. If you want all the credit, you can have it but DONT mess up my A1MoGen design.

Be cool

Midaz
                Raul, I'm sure people respect and trust you... Mark, this is the way Raul truely is! It wasn't me.

Midaz

Raul like I said, talk about collapsing field or please stop wasting these people time. You can close this thread. It's up to you
                Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-12-2015, 12:46 PM.

Comment

ive tried pair winds, as well as singular coils, and they both had drag when collecting energy.

unfortuntatly with just a mini 5 pole, it wasnt a fair test to compare the winds, as it wasnt really possible to wind 3 poles, for the singular coil format. only 2 poles fit neatly, without wrapping round the core shaft, and obviously made it underpowered, and generated less, so ill reserve comment for that, till a later date, when i know more.

Comment

• Originally posted by grounded View Post
                    ive tried pair winds, as well as singular coils, and they both had drag when collecting energy.

unfortuntatly with just a mini 5 pole, it wasnt a fair test to compare the winds, as it wasnt really possible to wind 3 poles, for the singular coil format. only 2 poles fit neatly, without wrapping round the core shaft, and obviously made it underpowered, and generated less, so ill reserve comment for that, till a later date, when i know more.
                    The 5poles don't work. The motor are too small. You need more poles to adjust the gen brushes

Thank you though.

Midaz

You can do it with a motor the size of Mark's
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-12-2015, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Sad State of Affairs

UFO,

Hello my friend, I started reading and building from the beginning of your thread and know how much time you have put into this. (Freely)

This guy has been a thorn in your side for some time now. I it a big WEB, he can go preach his side elsewhere, if he has followers let them go, [B]but I vote to keep him out... [/B

If experimenter's want to build your work, they should be free to do this without impedance. Right or wrong. Period...

Mark

Comment

• Originally posted by Rl2003 View Post
                        UFO,

Hello my friend, I started reading and building from the beginning of your thread and know how much time you have put into this. (Freely)

This guy has been a thorn in your side for some time now. I it a big WEB, he can go preach his side elsewhere, if he has followers let them go, [B]but I vote to keep him out... [/B

If experimenter's want to build your work, they should be free to do this without impedance. Right or wrong. Period...

Mark

This is not sad! We are talking about Asymetric motors on a open form. I've been posting regularly on this thread since Feb 2013... Around 90% of my 479 post are on this thread.

I'm talking facts! Nothing fake.

Midaz
                        Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-12-2015, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• An American Citizen as a Kindergarten Teacher in Japan

An American Citizen as a Kindergarten Teacher in Japan?...Come on!

Let me ask You this Richard Bates...why an American Citizen should go that far to just teach Kindergarten Levels of Education in such a remote Country like Japan, with such radical different cultures, language, etc compared to US?

According to your many posts here you are not happy there, so much pollution, riding a bike back and forth with two kids on board on such populated Country, very risky!...your life does not seem to be that grateful at all that we may say...

And...that I am aware off...Japan is not so desperately requesting Kindergarten Teachers to the point of extending their agenda overseas...

Is there something that serious preventing you from enjoying the good Life Style of the Country where you were born?
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-12-2015, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            An American Citizen as a Kindergarten Teacher in Japan?

Let me ask You this Richard Bates...why an American Citizen should go that far to just teach Kindergarten Levels of Education in such a remote Country like Japan, with such radical different cultures, language, etc compared to US?

According to your many posts here you are not happy there, so much pollution, riding a bike back and forth with two kids on board on such populated Country, very risky!...your life does not seem to be that grateful at all that we may say...

And...that I am aware off...Japan is not so desperately requesting Kindergarten Teachers to the point of extending their agenda overseas...

Is there something that serious preventing you from enjoying the good Life Style of the Country where you were born?
                            Even thou Japan is beautiful and the people are friendly... no one cares about your off topic info!

But what we do care about is your acceleration under load video. Can you post the CAD for that motor?

Midaz
                            Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-12-2015, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• agree with Ufo

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              To Aaron Murakami and All Administrators of this Forum,

Please, this guy above keeps annoying here by creating confusion on this Thread between all members trying to work based on My Designs.

This Guy has another thread where he can expose all his 'concepts', even though ALL he has exposed there is a DERIVATIVE from My Original Work, but I don't mind, since this is a public disclosure and Open Source material.

All I expect is to refrain within his own thread, and whoever would like to follow him, is very free to do so.

I hope you could resolve this issue here as soon as possible.

On a 'Parallel Note'...I am really thinking and doubting about disclosing here any more future material, no matter how important it may be, If Members like this guy above are allowed to interfere, harass and create confusion freely without being controlled properly by the Administrators of this Forum.

Respectfully

Ufopolitics
                              Dear Admin,
                              I totally agree with Ufopolitics. Midaztouch is not following forum rules established to keep all civil. Obviously midaz is trying to derail and disrupt this thread. I'm surprised it has gone on for this long.

If there is no rule control here, than how can we as a forum continue to grow and learn as this was intended to start with.

All who believe as I do should state these same thoughts and requests.

Thanks my old friend Ufopolitics, you have been a great mentor and blessing to this forum. It would be a great loss to us all.

I support you old friend,
                              wantomake

Comment

The 5poles don't work. The motor are too small. You need more poles to adjust the gen brushes

Thank you though.

Midaz

You can do it with a motor the size of Mark's

This guy's history on building Asymmetric Motors is very poor, as a matter of fact...he has only built one (1) single motor, in just Two(2) kind of Asymmetric windings methods...The First one and old method posted by me here about the North-South...and now his "invention" about Single Coils, which is nothing more than a DERIVATIVE from My All North Machines displayed here before his small brain got dimly illuminated with this limited and narrow minded idea...

The very first Thread that I started here was about pulsating a Single Coil...and that was a very long time ago, I did that in order to demonstrate - at small scale- the benefits of Coil reversals and Radiant Energy generation.

What he is saying above about a Five Pole not being "suitable" for an Asymmetric Method is a complete farce, a lie, a very false statement...without even "touching" that kind of motor in his entire and very miserable life...

However, it DOES demonstrates His "Incredible" Ability to Lie and set confusion here

That statement this guy cited above is called Wrong Assumptions without any proven fundamental knowledge...

And that is a serious/fatal error for any Scientific Research and Development Community.

But He is just like that...he opens his big mouth without engaging it with his very small brain. Unfortunately for him...this is "business as usual" in his every day life.

Animal rationality...We could "pet them"...train them...feed them, but never allow them to take over our judgement calls...or it will be a complete chaos.

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-12-2015, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X