My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
    I made the motor with 18awg that I had left over. It was just for testing. It's already disassembled and ready to be rebuilt.
    It should be thinner wire. We know that already.

Tell us something new

Midaz
    Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
    For my design you must use one or two wire gauges thicker than previously used or the amps will be too low for my liking..
    You are so FULL of it...

18 awg is the PERFECT Gauge for this Motor.

"Yesterday" was a "MUST" to use Higher Gauge...and "Today" is much Thinner wire...

What would be your "Tomorrow's" prediction Sir?

What happened...not "happy" with your amps "liking"?
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Please keep posting...it will keep "My Thread Rating" so High!

I would like to reach OVER the 1,000,000 responses ASAP...

Thanks!

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        You are so FULL of it...

18 awg is the PERFECT Gauge for this Motor.

"Yesterday" was a "MUST" to use Higher Gauge...and "Today" is much Thinner wire...

What would be your "Tomorrow's" prediction Sir?

What happened...not "happy" with your amps "liking"?

Please keep posting...it will keep "My Thread Rating" so High!

I would like to reach OVER the 1,000,000 responses ASAP...

Thanks!
        Yes, I wrote thicker. Months ago, Mark made his motor with thicker wire and it ran hot. Then I asked him, "How would YOU fix it?" ... I already know the answer back then.

You can do better than that petty post.

Midaz

Come on, 1,000,000 views.. That nothing to brag about... I can see if it was 1,000,000 motors in people's hands or even watched on YouTube.LOL

BTW, How are you getting my original deleted or edited posts from months ago!? I noticed that a while back ago, too.
        Are you hacking into this sight? Or just generating a wrong quote to make trouble? Either or is no good.
        Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-11-2015, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• The only problem I see with the A1MoGen... Is YOU can claim it as your idea.

Raul,

Please tell everyone when and were to find the post when YOU made the three pole first... It looks like another member made the 3pole motor first. Then, as usual, you only made the CAD and put you name all over it.

Just checking. Things need to be factual around here.

Midaz

Ufo, this is a trap. Keep your mouth shut about the 3pole
          Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-11-2015, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• As everyone know, heat is our enemy. If your thinking about racing buy the highest temperature wire coating.

When making the Singular Coil = A1MoGen... Keep in mind that the singular coils are usually smaller diameter than pair or group winds.... The A1MoGens will need thinner wires for correct ohms.

For Asymetric Motors. the specs that was set 2yrs ago was a target of 1.2 ohms - 1.4 ohms.... UFO, has that spec changed for the all North motors?

Keep it Clean and Green
            Midaz

Now that the crazy & simple petty minded talk is done, let's keep moving forward.
            Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-11-2015, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Nice Video...why deleting it?

Why having such nice video deleted...??

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AqR4qso5KI&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

ORIGINAL DELETED VIDEO

Well, that video inspired me to make this video-song below (the so many times repeated "stop" it actually "blends" into a "top,top,top"..., plus the screaming at the end!, Oh that was the base rhythm "Uh", yeah!)... I sequenced them all...repeating into a nice "beat"......all dedicated to the a1mogEn...excellent engineering designer work !!.

A1MOGEN RHAPSODY

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDwkIUC6GlI[/VIDEO]

Hope you guys enjoy it...because I did while mixing it...

And yes you could use it to advertise your a1mOgEn Campaign...My pleasure!

If you want to add any rapping lyrics...I will add them up...something like:

Yo, yeah My Mo Gen Man!
              I built this piece of crap,
              and all I've got is this rap
              Holy Smoke it ran!
              Then repeat...and so on...you know, just an idea

Oh!...and a nice Pic advertising it!

[IMG][/IMG]

I believe is a heck of a "package"!!

Japanese Engineers for sure are going to be dying for it!

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-11-2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

As everyone know, heat is our enemy.
                Keep it Clean and Green
                Midaz
                What you mean heat is our enemy??!!

For example...Heat is no enemy to Mark Ross A1mOgEn replication!!...as a matter of fact it has served greatly as the Highest Heating Producing Unit He ever had for the past very cold nights in Great Britain!!

It has kept Him and all his family very warm during all this very cold winter!!

And He says is pretty simple to build...the only thing to really worry is the electric Bill$$$$!

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-11-2015, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Months ago, Mark made his motor with thicker wire and it ran hot.
                  Ahhemm...No !

Originally posted by HuntingRoss View Post
                  With that current draw, I didn't even attempt a torque test for fear of melting the wire, which incidentally is one size down from the OEM.
                  It was one gauge thinner.

Keep Hunting

mark

Comment

• Originally posted by HuntingRoss View Post
                    Ahhemm...No !

Keep Hunting

mark
                    Captain Obvious

Like I asked you 3 MONTHS ago .. "How would YOU fix the motor?"
                    BTW, My thread is ONLY 3 months... Only 3 months

I was happy you posted the first time. I really want to help you but the way you were talking...
                    Then, I asked you to delete your condescending remarks 3 times... That's why I didn't tell you the Ohms specs 1.2 -1.4 back then...
                    Over 3 months ago

And everyone here knows that I'm the last person from the original group from over 2yrs ago... Of course I knew the ORIGINAL Ohms Spec. Remember, I read this whole thread 4 times... And have a book full of notes( the OHMs spec is on the first page/THE COVER!

Midaz

We need videos from your work! Do you have sparking?
                    Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-12-2015, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                      Why having such nice video deleted...??
                      Raul

Deleted!? I got nothing to hide or lose. I posted everything here and/or publicly posted on YouTube. No mater what!

You could have done this with other past members videos, also. They are really good builders with decades of experience...

Because of all of your discrepancies in your videos and testing, all of the skeptics and top builders come here and go nuts on you, every time! They always have a field day on you! Just read the comments on your vids.

I have to add "Petty" to your list.

Come on Raul/UFO

What!? Are you going to do like you did before!?

Use racial slurs
                      profanity
                      Belittling
                      doctored emails
                      Post my home address
                      home telephone number
                      Private email addresses
                      All cellphone info
                      Other Members personal info
                      Fake medical records
                      Then lie to the admin and ask them to ban me

What next from you!?

I'm helping people do the singular coil = A1MoGen motors correctly! I don't want to fight with you. I'm just helping. You had a mistake. If you want all the credit, you can have it but DONT mess up my A1MoGen design.

Be cool

Midaz
                      Raul, I'm sure people respect and trust you... All this for a thinner gauge wire on the A1MoGen... Heater! Lol

The motor ran at 6200rpms @ 38v and 21 Amps... And what I have notice, the stronger the magnetic field from the coils... The higher the RPMs.

So far, just like in the past, These type of motors have a tendency for sparking. I ran my motor for 6 hours and the sparking was a lot less. I read that the breaking in/brush seating period should be done at one third the max RPMs for 48 - 56 hours... Or it will chip and crack your brushes... Like mine are.

My prototype A1MoGen was winded with all I had left from my previous build, 18awg with 220c temp coating... I was thinking about drag racing... I think That the World Record for 24volts production motorcycles is in reach... The top speed for it is 27mph = 45 second quarter mile.

I had zero doubts about the motor running. I tried to slow the motor down but the RPMs were still high... I speculate that the RPMs will be higher when you use the thinner gauge wire

Keep it Clean and Green
                      Midaz

Raul, any comments
                      The only problem I see...

Please tell everyone when and were to find the post when YOU made the three pole first... It looks like another member made the 3pole motor first. Then, as usual, you only made the CAD and put you name all over it.

Just checking. Things need to be factual around here.

Midaz

Ufo, this is a trap. Keep your mouth shut
                      Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-12-2015, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sampojo View Post

Hey Sam

The width of your brushes is very important for the critical angles! Are your brushes the same size as a commutator segment?

Follow me... If I were you, I would wind your motor with 3poles Singular Coils = A1MoGen!
                        Remember, I set the guideline for the A1MoGen = "Singular Coils are the same size as the magnet."

Keep it Clean and Green
                        Midaz
                        UFO

Your really incompetent or this was a set up!

You were/are pushing the 4pole Singular Coils wind on Sam. Nooooooo!!!

* The image does not show the moment when coils disconnect. The bisector of the coils are past the bisector of the magnets.

FACTS:
                        1.) That will cause the amps to spike! = heat.
                        2.) the magnetic fields repel eachother = lower RPMs
                        3.) lower efficiency

Raul, I know you wouldn't set Sam up!? He's a good guy.... So that leaves "Incompetent"! .... Your fired!

Incompetent blunders have caused all the friction and fighting on this thread, for years!
                        That's why all the great builders left and ultimately destroyed my beloved TEAM!(I really miss those guys)... I was learning and having fun.
                        I don't mean to hurt your ego but it's the truth.

I'm here for the A1MoGen designs. That's it!
                        Midaz

I will give you another chance to fix the critical angles. Then show the IMPORTANT frames; connect & then disconnected... Halfway is misleading!
                        Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-12-2015, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Breif thoughts about Asymetric Motors: facts and priorities.

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iaE1yKZP20Y[/VIDEO]

Keep it Clean and Green
                          Midaz

Raul posted this on the comment section
                          Keep waiting seated and relaxed for a Diagram...this guy is not going to ever, provide one, first he does not have the capability to work with CAD software, and second, He has no idea of what he's talking about.
                          He has copied MY DESIGNS and tried to "push" them attempting to project them as superior than mine, which is an impossible mission.
                          He has HIJACKED my Thread while He has his own.
                          Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-12-2015, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• To Administrators of this Forum

To Aaron Murakami and All Administrators of this Forum,

Please, this guy above keeps annoying here by creating confusion on this Thread between all members trying to work based on My Designs.

This Guy has another thread where he can expose all his 'concepts', even though ALL he has exposed there is a DERIVATIVE from My Original Work, but I don't mind, since this is a public disclosure and Open Source material.

All I expect is to refrain within his own thread, and whoever would like to follow him, is very free to do so.

I hope you could resolve this issue here as soon as possible.

On a 'Parallel Note'...I am really thinking and doubting about disclosing here any more future material, no matter how important it may be, If Members like this guy above are allowed to interfere, harass and create confusion freely without being controlled properly by the Administrators of this Forum.

Respectfully

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-12-2015, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• Raul

This is a public open forum. This site is not your private office. You have no problem with a single commutator motor... Mine has 2 comms. Your problem is!?

I gave my opinion about my experience with these motors and what I think is really important. I'm entitled to an opinion. Based on my findings and facts.
                              You can dispute anything I say. Present your facts and let's have a debate.... Let's start!
                              The image does not show the moment when coils disconnect. The bisector of the coils are past the bisector of the magnets.

FACTS:
                              1.) That will cause the amps to spike! = heat.
                              2.) the magnetic fields repel eachother = lower RPMs
                              3.) lower efficiency
                              The CAD you made for singular coils 10pole is wrong and misleading
                              Explain how you are correct?

Midaz
                              Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-12-2015, 12:00 PM.

Comment

For my design you must use one or two wire gauges thicker than previously used or the amps will be too low for my liking..
                                Months ago, Mark made his motor with thicker wire and it ran hot.
                                Originally posted by HuntingRoss View Post
                                Ahhemm...No !
                                Captain Obvious
                                So, not 'so obvious' as it turns out. The wire was one gauge thinner than OEM, three gauges thinner than your spec...and it still ran hot. Now you advocate thinner than OEM.

"How would YOU fix the motor?"
                                The problems are inherent. I reported the problem with your design...YOU fix it.

Keep Hunting

mark

Comment

Working...
                                X