My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About bistanders forklift motor

Hey bIstander what is the model of that forklift anyway?

Seems to have a lot in common with the car motor Ufo is looking at, hi amperage high torque low RPM. Those features would all have to be designed out. Hi amperage 1000 A give me a break! Give the batteries a break and go asymmetric! Looks like over 50 poles. You would have to build it to be the like a thoroughbred horse and take advantage of asymmetric motor torque availability at high rpm. I suppose same rule applies about each coil wound to the about 1 ohm? I would really consider cutting the commentator in half but I would have to see the motor up close. Just move the Armature down and put one on the other side then there's room in the housing.

Bistander, did you say the stators were wound electro magnets?

56 frame motors like the Imperial can be rated up to 10horsepower. Maybe put a bank of 2 to 4 imperials under the hood

dyetalon: very cool thanks
    Last edited by sampojo; 04-23-2015, 01:46 PM.
    Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Very smart Machine!

Originally posted by dyetalon View Post
      No not holding out on purpose...my contract forbid me to discuss our technology with anyone who didn't sign an NDA. Now that our motor is in the hands of professionals, I can freely discuss.
      My partner and I began this project back in 2007 by building a better version of the Bedini motor.
      Hello Dyetalon, and welcome to this Thread!

My main purpose of posting any info here is to re-enforce some of the ideas that have come about here on this forum:
      Many thanks for doing this here Dyetalon...plus sharing about your technology!

Is really appreciated my friend!

1. YES- cemf 'recycling' is a tough subject to discuss with the status-quo.
      2. NO- You don't need a 'basket-weave' stator or armature- we use independent and isolated stators that are replaceable.
      3. NO- You don't have to reverse the polarity each 'pulse'.
      4. YES- Getting the cemf out of the stator coils and NOT sending it back to the supply makes the motor run cooler.

see: Kress Technology Motor and Drive R&D

one of my issued patents in the USA AND CHINA: https://patents.justia.com/patent/20110089872
      It is VERY smart to be able to R&R each single stator from the exterior of motor casing!!

I have thought of that on heavy duty wound stator assemblies for big sized motor vehicle designs.

Plus each contains its Individual Heat Sink Fins...lovely and nice design!

This design could be scaled up to huge sized motors as well.

So, let me guess...... you guys are collecting each collapsed 'spike' as each stator coil or groups turn off right?...plus I imagine the collapsing sine will follow a nicely sequential wave form...

All I can say...it is a very, very beautiful Machine and Controller Idea!!...superb!

Originally Posted by sampojo View Post
      Been holding out huh? you gotta show us some of your stuff. You doing these asymm motors too?
      Hey Sam, this IS another type of "Asymmetrical Machine" my friend...NOT claiming is "mine" or my idea at all...What I meant is that it "Classifies" within the Asymmetrical "Family", except it is a Brushless concept.

The sequentially switching Stators electronically controlled, pulse Asymmetric Magnetic Fields for operation, forcing/causing rotation of steel rotor...like a reluctance motor, based on attraction.

The known Brushless Symmetric creates (typically) a 120º Magnetic Field at stator plus it uses permanent magnets at rotor.

Welcome and many thanks again Dyetalon!!

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        Hello Dyetalon, and welcome to this Thread!

Many thanks for doing this here Dyetalon...plus sharing about your technology!

Is really appreciated my friend!

It is VERY smart to be able to R&R each single stator from the exterior of motor casing!!

I have thought of that on heavy duty wound stator assemblies for big sized motor vehicle designs.

Plus each contains its Individual Heat Sink Fins...lovely and nice design!

This design could be scaled up to huge sized motors as well.

So, let me guess...... you guys are collecting each collapsed 'spike' as each stator coil or groups turn off right?...plus I imagine the collapsing sine will follow a nicely sequential wave form...

All I can say...it is a very, very beautiful Machine and Controller Idea!!...superb!

Hey Sam, this IS another type of "Asymmetrical Machine" my friend...NOT claiming is "mine" or my idea at all...What I meant is that it "Classifies" within the Asymmetrical "Family", except it is a Brushless concept.

The sequentially switching Stators electronically controlled, pulse Asymmetric Magnetic Fields for operation, forcing/causing rotation of steel rotor...like a reluctance motor, based on attraction.

The known Brushless Symmetric creates (typically) a 120º Magnetic Field at stator plus it uses permanent magnets at rotor.

Welcome and many thanks again Dyetalon!!

Ufopolitics
        Thanks, Ufo

Yes, our design can be considered asymmetrical. We were able to make the motors quiet and 'balanced' by using a dipolar method. And yes, the IGBT's are almost as good as a brush system (conduction less than .01 ohm) without the sparks (good for explosive atmospheres). If you read the patent I linked above, you will see we do 'collect' the collapsed spikes and route the energy into an isolated, separate supply for re-insertion. We have to do it this way because the energy is going the 'opposite way' ie. polarity.

I don't mean to hi-jak your thread, so if anyone wants to discuss our technology, we'll start another thread.

Keep up the great work. Tesla would be proud.

Comment

• No hijacking at all...

Originally posted by dyetalon View Post
          Thanks, Ufo

Yes, our design can be considered asymmetrical. We were able to make the motors quiet and 'balanced' by using a dipolar method. And yes, the IGBT's are almost as good as a brush system (conduction less than .01 ohm) without the sparks (good for explosive atmospheres). If you read the patent I linked above, you will see we do 'collect' the collapsed spikes and route the energy into an isolated, separate supply for re-insertion. We have to do it this way because the energy is going the 'opposite way' ie. polarity.

I don't mean to hi-jak your thread, so if anyone wants to discuss our technology, we'll start another thread.

Keep up the great work. Tesla would be proud.
          Hello Dyetalon,

No hijacking at all, be welcome to expose or comment here about your work as you please...

If you read the patent I linked above, you will see we do 'collect' the collapsed spikes and route the energy into an isolated, separate supply for re-insertion. We have to do it this way because the energy is going the 'opposite way' ie. polarity.
          Yes Dyetalon, We are all in the same page here...this returned energy contains all kind of 'imperfections and impurities' as well as it is reversed by nature, so it is understood it needs a 'restoration process'...Supercaps are excellent banks to deposit this charges but very expensive.

Our Motors have an 'idling cycle' (Off Period) where we collect at the output gates/brushes. However, can't collect all of it because of constant disconnection which increase with higher speed.

You do not have that issue, since your stators are always hooked to the circuit, so by closing-opening gates you could disburse it for the full off period.

I designed a special 36 Poles motor for one of our dear Australian Friends here...Cornboy...and it was based on pulsed stators synchronized with Input to specific Rotor Coils...unfortunately He had to leave project on stand by for personal reasons.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

We also developed here what we named "Monster Pulser" but based on N-Channels FETS, instead of IGBt's...by Sir John Stone, which is basically the Switching Module for each independent Gate...then programmed by Arduino Microprocessors...don't know if you already saw that part of our Thread here...

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Battle Of The Windings Timing Contest

@all

Well the timing tests have all been concluded documented and finally a video presentation finished. I appreciate everyone's patience on this project, I have had to learn a few new program's to be able to produce the video as well as learning how to use a few new pieces of equipment. I looked at the date that I posted the first Battle of the Windings and that was about three weeks ago. I have finally finished it with many set backs resulting in tossing out numerous tests until I finally got consistently reproducible results. Any time I see results that are too good to be true I continue to test until I can prove to myself that they are true. Here is the url to my video "The Battle Of The Windings-The Timing Contest". This is the first of the installments and has been edited and reedited to get it down to a reasonable size. I have demonstrated the 5 pole Gold Mine motor in these videos and the results of timing are truly amazing. The All North Version One and Version Two are superb and well worth pursuing. This timing test does not prove the asymmetrical properties as the test is simply a comparison to the symmetrical motor. The only tests are the RPM/VoltsIn and RPM/WattsIn and the AN1 and AN2 totally blow away the symmetrical motor. Well here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7bjrsobp76...WTiming.mp4?dl

Let me know what you think guys.

I am ready to begin the next contest. "The Lenz Effect Contest"

Cheers

Garry
            Last edited by GChilders; 04-24-2015, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GChilders View Post
              @all

Well the timing tests have all been concluded documented and finally a video presentation finished. I appreciate everyone's patience on this project, I have had to learn a few new program's to be able to produce the video as well as learning how to use a few new pieces of equipment. I looked at the date that I posted the first Battle of the Windings and that was about three weeks ago. I have finally finished it with many set backs resulting in tossing out numerous tests until I finally got consistently reproducible results. Any time I see results that are too good to be true I continue to test until I can prove to myself that they are true. Here is the url to my video "The Battle Of The Windings-The Timing Contest". This is the first of the installments and has been edited and reedited to get it down to a reasonable size. I have demonstrated the 5 pole Gold Mine motor in these videos and the results of timing are truly amazing. The All North Version One and Version Two are superb and well worth pursuing. This timing test does not prove the asymmetrical properties as the test is simply a comparison to the symmetrical motor. The only tests are the RPM/VoltsIn and RPM/WattsIn and the AN1 and AN2 totally blow away the symmetrical motor. Well here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7bjrsobp76...WTiming.mp4?dl

Cheers

Garry

Garry

Thank you for your hard work!

Why did you set the AN1 & AN2 in attraction mode -vs- repulsion mode?

Keep it Clean and Green
              Midaz

The "UR" tab didn't work for me too. Just post the link directly, like I did for you quote
              Last edited by Midaztouch; 04-23-2015, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• AN1 AN2 Attraction mode

@Midaz
                That is the way they were designed. Not my words, UFO in his original description of the all north called it an attraction mode and called for a different embodiment than the NSRS build. They are actually both as the firing position is somewhat in between the magnets. Look at the cads and you will see it. I just built them the way they were drawn. There was no drawing for the AN3. It will not work with the same embodiment as the AN1 and AN2 the way that I wound it, but it does work with the same embodiment that the NSRS build works with. I changed nothing about the AN1 and AN2 were designed. I am just using UFO's description of the two motors.

Cheers

Garry

Comment

@Midaz
                  That is the way they were designed. Not my words, UFO in his original description of the all north called it an attraction mode and called for a different embodiment than the NSRS build. They are actually both as the firing position is somewhat in between the magnets. Look at the cads and you will see it. I just built them the way they were drawn. There was no drawing for the AN3. It will not work with the same embodiment as the AN1 and AN2 the way that I wound it, but it does work with the same embodiment that the NSRS build works with. I changed nothing about the AN1 and AN2 were designed. I am just using UFO's description of the two motors.

Cheers

Garry
                  If you have time, try my design on repulse mode. I designed it for Torque. The RPMs will still be there.... But look out for heat.

Keep it Clean and Green
                  Midaz

Comment

@all

Well the timing tests have all been concluded documented and finally a video presentation finished. I appreciate everyone's patience on this project, I have had to learn a few new program's to be able to produce the video as well as learning how to use a few new pieces of equipment. I looked at the date that I posted the first Battle of the Windings and that was about three weeks ago. I have finally finished it with many set backs resulting in tossing out numerous tests until I finally got consistently reproducible results. Any time I see results that are too good to be true I continue to test until I can prove to myself that they are true.
                    Good work Garry!

Thanks for all the time involved to start discerning all the outcome about this new technology...We are all working towards a final conclusion as which way would be best to set a 'guiding light' to follow.

Here is the url to my video "The Battle Of The Windings-The Timing Contest". This is the first of the installments and has been edited and reedited to get it down to a reasonable size. I have demonstrated the 5 pole Gold Mine motor in these videos and the results of timing are truly amazing. The All North Version One and Version Two are superb and well worth pursuing. This timing test does not prove the asymmetrical properties as the test is simply a comparison to the symmetrical motor. The only tests are the RPM/VoltsIn and RPM/WattsIn and the AN1 and AN2 totally blow away the symmetrical motor. Well here is the link:
                    I decided to upload your video on my You Tube Chanel for easier viewing as for anyone who desires to comment about it there or here, sorry I did not ask for your permission, and if you do not want it there I will simply delete it.

BATTLE OF THE WINDINGS

And the direct YT embedded here:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3UDEMHT3UI&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

Cheers

Garry
                    Garry that is a lot of work you have done there!...and We all have now, thanks to your contribution, all the basic parameters readings to dissect/discuss from here...

About the Timing Setting...I believe somehow it tends to confusion the so many time settings, where some make a very minor difference, which could be disregarded in order to show the ones that make a radical difference...in order to have the basic standards to evaluate each design from.

I have explained here many times that Asymmetric Motors have a 'Neutral Timing' related to Repulse-Attract positioning related to Stators-Brushes and firing of Motor Coils .
                    From this Neutral Timing then we could move brushes to either higher percentage of Repulse or Higher Percentage of Attraction, therefore, that much we have to find our sweet spot according to motor loading for a constant operation.

I have also explained that the more We approach to Repulsion mode, the better the performance as is Torque and RPM's in One shot...HOWEVER, by doing this, We must understand the Amps In, WILL Definitively Increase.

As I have also explained that moving more towards Attract mode, the lower the Amps In will become, HOWEVER, We will be loosing some of above parameters (RPM's and Torque)

And this is applicable to All Asymmetric Machines, EXCEPT the All North Type...where the increase of amperage is of much lower difference.

Now, the best timing (Sweet Spot) should be found, anywhere in between that range.

About Voltage Input:

There was one thing I noted on this great video....and it is about the Input Voltage reading (V/In).

Notice the V/In for ALL North Asymmetrical testing goes ABOVE the starting value that Battery had when testing the OEM, which was like 12.22...And here I don't know if you recharged battery for every test, therefore, you did not have a constant input voltage during testing...however, I know based on my experience that All Asymmetrical Machines tends to do this whenever a load is not applied to generator side...why?...because they need to 'exhaust' somehow the voltage that is in Excess within the spinning Armature...so it is read in our DMM's as a higher Voltage.

So, here We should adopt a standard procedure before running the tests we must measure Battery V Start (V/start) and V end (V/end), before and after EACH motor test.
                    This way there would not be any doubts about the running V/In is either fluctuating below or above V/Start. As V/end would give us a fast reading of total V consumed.

About Watts In

Watts In (W/In) is (to me) the most valuable Parameter we get as a result for motor consumption...it contains both readings in one shot, V/In & Amps/In...before dividing V or A by RPM's.

For being a 'No-Load' Test Video it is full of very interesting information that we could start making an organized chart containing ALL Readings First...then disregarding the ones that do not make that much difference...as the settings where we will need to stay away from. By doing this We will have a reduced/shorter range to look for our sweet spot.

I am sorry for the lenght of this post...but I consider it necessary to touch all this basic points.

Regards and thanks again for your time effort and this great video!

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-24-2015, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Facts about Magnetism and Ferromagnetics Influence

Hello to All,

I promised I would be showing the reason why our All North Asymmetrical Machines are "So Great"...

Let's take a look at a simple Image below:

[IMG][/IMG]

Now, this is simply a FACT about a Magnet approaching or contacting a piece of Iron, there is more to this as looking at magnetic fields from the Dielectric Plane displacement, NOT from the old, ridiculous iron particles and paper that have led Us all to SO MANY WRONG Conclusions about reactions and interactions of Field INFLUENCES....But, Thanks to the means of Modern Science, and Highly Sophisticated and much more ACCURATE Methods Developed by a few great Humans...in order to Observe Magnetic Fields from Light Polarization and Divergency points...proven by many means like CRT Screening, Magnetic Viewing Film, and Ferrocells ...But, mainly THANKS TO all this EXCELLENT, SUPERB WORK, FREELY EXPOSED ON THIS FORUM by our friend here Ken Wheeler (Theoria Apophasis).

As for the development of all this techniques that DO NOT LIE... like the excellent Ferrocell Invented by Mr. Timm Vanderelli from FERROCELL USA that allows Us all to see the Full Magnetic Field Spectrum in all Three Dimensions...and...

If, Scientifically, We obtain the CONSISTENT RESULTS in EVERY SINGLE INTERACTION TESTINGS OVER AND OVER...with all this Three DIFFERENT MAIN TECHNIQUES to observe Interactions...then it could ONLY MEAN...CONCLUDE We are on the Perfectly straight, Right Path to the TRUTH.

And after my Discovery...which would be exposed very soon...I, honestly have ZERO DOUBTS about all this.

How could We...be able to design or even try to EXPLAIN or UNDERSTAND ABOUT ANY ELECTROMAGNETIC MACHINE, whether A Motor , A Generator or combinations thereof...if our BASIC FUNDAMENTAL KNOWLEDGE about Magnetism is all crooked?, twisted and full of the wrong information?...misleading testings deriving in all kind of WRONG CONCLUSIONS that have lasted all the way since that Great Discovery ever took place in August 31 of 1831, and We STILL have NOT CHANGED even a tiny bit from those PRIMITIVE PIONEERING TESTINGS RESULTS AND CONCLUSIONS??!!

BUT, in order NOT to add complications, deriving in more confusion...I just drew above diagram in the simplest, possible way....not adding Dielectric Field Displacement based on Magnetic Viewing Film...Ferrocells...or CRT's screening.

So, if We get a Field Polarized End (A MAGNETIC POLE) in this case a NORTH, close enough through a very small air gap to a Piece of Iron...that piece of Iron would become a FULL NORTH FIELD...meaning all the internal particles, called 'domains' within that Iron will orient accordingly to the ROTATION of the whole influenced and EXPANDED NORTH POLARIZED END VORTEX.

Now, Our All North Machines...have All North Coils at all time being excited in that direction...meaning every time Each Independent Rotor Coils and RELATED IRON CORE approach the North Stator, this Iron Core WILL BECOME NORTH...So when the All North Coil gets excited by an external source...it become North as well...right?...right...which means a very simple conclusion...as a question will arise for you to answer ...

Which way do you guys think would 'cost more energy' in this specific Event, to excite here a South Coil or a North WOUND Coil?

Of course...the answer is so simple...that really pops out like a sort of Tongue...

Every time we energize our North Coils approaching our North Stators...we will be using the same energizing direction that already have been PRE energized MAGNETICALLY in that particular DIRECTION and ORIENTATION at those closer segments of cores ...therefore, all those tiny particles that received a 'Pre Magnetic Orientation' will not have to DRASTICALLY change directions LIKE IT DOES in the case we energize a South direction...which would result in heat energy losses at Iron Core, then transferred to diamagnetic copper coils and so on and on...

As the Machine Rotor keeps developing higher speeds...the MAIN PERCENTAGE, PREDOMINATING IRON MAGNETIZATION of the Whole Rotor would be North , except by the smaller section at 180º or at 90º Interaction with South Stator (depending on two or four stators) , where, obviously would be the "loosing end"...BUT, Remember that in this period our coils reverse voltage...so, the nature by itself does this reversal (meaning not EXTERNALLY forcing reversal)...and also in this stage the Coils and related Iron Cores are at the OUTPUT STAGE and NOT doing MOTORING ACTION.

Concluding this post here...Our BEST CHOICE for TIMING our All North Machines...will be setting our MOTOR SIDE (NOT THE GENERATOR) to where this INTERACTION is taking place...whether the NORTH SIDE or the SOUTH SIDE...it don't matter...as South will do EXACTLY as it is shown in above diagram, except changing the COLOR and Letters of Interactions.

As We all know that the term "ALL NORTH" is relative, We just decided to use it as a common convention...BUT, it could be as well "ALL SOUTH MACHINES" ..same thing, different color.

This is all part of the "COMING PACKAGE" I have being working on for a long time, Parallel to this Thread, but on my own, by myself...not Disclosed yet...

Kind Regards to All

Lorenzo et Al (Ufopolitics)
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-24-2015, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• resistance from magnetic fields

@ufo
                        I have some conclusions about the sudden drop in amps while maintaining most of the rpms. What is interesting to me in this test is the way the timing settings work. Setting one is always the same setting as it occurs in the locked in setting of the gold mine motor. So no matter which embodiment that I use, there are only two embodiments the one for the ns/rs and the one for the all north. The difference between the embodiments is that the brushes have been rotated 90 degrees in the ns/rs whereas the all north have maintained the same orientation as the stock embodiment. There are really only two settings in each direction. Setting two and three are rotating the brushes clockwise which means we are retarding the timing if motor rotation is clockwise by 5 and 10 degrees respectively from the setting the oem set originally. The other positions 4 and 5 are rotating counterclockwise from the original position which means that we are advancing the timing by 5 degrees and 10 degrees from the original motor manufacturers. I think that the concept is easy to understand. Some of the timings on some of the motors have been enhance by advancing the timing and some by retarding the timing. I have timed the two brush rings to the motor brushes. What I find interesting is that in some of the timing positions the motor brush pair have the best results and in other positions the generator brushes have the best results.

The most important thing that I see here is that when the sweet spot is found powering both brush sets adds almost no cost in Amperage to the input. Yet I see a significant increase in RPM and a huge increase in torque.

The reason that the symmetrical motor seems to have more torque is because it is having this increase in power due to the rotor rotating 180 degrees and getting another shot of juice from the battery. This creates another repulsion mode in the motor.

I would like to clarify something also about repulsion attraction in these motors. They are not isolated from one another in these small motors. Think about it for a minute. The AN1 wind encompasses 3 poles on the 5 pole motor. If you divide the 360 degrees of a circle by 5 we get 72 degrees of action per pole. Now multiply that by three and we have 216 degrees. The stators magnetic fields are approximately 180 degrees. So there is a significant overlap on both stators. This means that as it is being repulsed by the north let's say, it is being attracted by the south.

One of the things that we fail to take into account on many of these examples is that electricity always follows the path of least resistance. The further away we get from this sweet spot the more resistance we are encountering. This is why the amps are going up. It becomes more difficult for the steel rotor to break free from the influence of the magnetic field. I have tried adding magnets to the outside of the case of the motors in order to strengthen the magnetic fields. The RPM increase but the result is that the amperage will many times triple. Why is this. Because we have increased the resistance of the magnetic field. You have spoken many times about how the interplay of the magnetic fields in a rotating mass is not at all like the simple pictures that we were taught in elementary magnetism and electromagnetism examples.

Finally, I have not tested the increase in the batteries before and after because it is outside of the scope of this test. That will be taken care of when we pulse and collect the collapsing magnetic field. I think that this increase in voltage is superficial in all of my testing it has failed to impress. What I consider more important is when I apply a load immediately after a test, in other words the motor is running. Is that voltage at the start of each test climbing or declining. All batteries have a tendency to recover to a higher voltage than they ended at after they sit a few minutes idle. I do not wish to deceive others into thinking that this is the result of the motor design. I have not tested any of these long enough to know for certain. I certainly have not tested them at optimum settings for a significant length of time. All in good time my friend. Let us slay one dragon at a time.

The scope of this test is to prove that by setting the timing correctly we can certainly get astounding results. There are options available to design our motors around the parameters that we need for the particular event we are competing in. Drag racing we would want top rpm and torque and care less about amps or volts being consumed. A race of endurance would want very different parameters.

Cheers

Garry

Comment

@ufo
                          I have some conclusions about the sudden drop in amps while maintaining most of the rpms. What is interesting to me in this test is the way the timing settings work. Setting one is always the same setting as it occurs in the locked in setting of the gold mine motor. So no matter which embodiment that I use, there are only two embodiments the one for the ns/rs and the one for the all north. The difference between the embodiments is that the brushes have been rotated 90 degrees in the ns/rs whereas the all north have maintained the same orientation as the stock embodiment. There are really only two settings in each direction. Setting two and three are rotating the brushes clockwise which means we are retarding the timing if motor rotation is clockwise by 5 and 10 degrees respectively from the setting the oem set originally. The other positions 4 and 5 are rotating counterclockwise from the original position which means that we are advancing the timing by 5 degrees and 10 degrees from the original motor manufacturers. I think that the concept is easy to understand. Some of the timings on some of the motors have been enhance by advancing the timing and some by retarding the timing. I have timed the two brush rings to the motor brushes. What I find interesting is that in some of the timing positions the motor brush pair have the best results and in other positions the generator brushes have the best results.

The most important thing that I see here is that when the sweet spot is found powering both brush sets adds almost no cost in Amperage to the input. Yet I see a significant increase in RPM and a huge increase in torque.

The reason that the symmetrical motor seems to have more torque is because it is having this increase in power due to the rotor rotating 180 degrees and getting another shot of juice from the battery. This creates another repulsion mode in the motor.

I would like to clarify something also about repulsion attraction in these motors. They are not isolated from one another in these small motors. Think about it for a minute. The AN1 wind encompasses 3 poles on the 5 pole motor. If you divide the 360 degrees of a circle by 5 we get 72 degrees of action per pole. Now multiply that by three and we have 216 degrees. The stators magnetic fields are approximately 180 degrees. So there is a significant overlap on both stators. This means that as it is being repulsed by the north let's say, it is being attracted by the south.

One of the things that we fail to take into account on many of these examples is that electricity always follows the path of least resistance. The further away we get from this sweet spot the more resistance we are encountering. This is why the amps are going up. It becomes more difficult for the steel rotor to break free from the influence of the magnetic field. I have tried adding magnets to the outside of the case of the motors in order to strengthen the magnetic fields. The RPM increase but the result is that the amperage will many times triple. Why is this. Because we have increased the resistance of the magnetic field. You have spoken many times about how the interplay of the magnetic fields in a rotating mass is not at all like the simple pictures that we were taught in elementary magnetism and electromagnetism examples.

Finally, I have not tested the increase in the batteries before and after because it is outside of the scope of this test. That will be taken care of when we pulse and collect the collapsing magnetic field. I think that this increase in voltage is superficial in all of my testing it has failed to impress. What I consider more important is when I apply a load immediately after a test, in other words the motor is running. Is that voltage at the start of each test climbing or declining. All batteries have a tendency to recover to a higher voltage than they ended at after they sit a few minutes idle. I do not wish to deceive others into thinking that this is the result of the motor design. I have not tested any of these long enough to know for certain. I certainly have not tested them at optimum settings for a significant length of time. All in good time my friend. Let us slay one dragon at a time.

The scope of this test is to prove that by setting the timing correctly we can certainly get astounding results. There are options available to design our motors around the parameters that we need for the particular event we are competing in. Drag racing we would want top rpm and torque and care less about amps or volts being consumed. A race of endurance would want very different parameters.

Cheers

Garry
                          Hello Garry,

Yes indeed the timing is of the essence on this motors...there is absolutely no doubt about that fact.

The problem bolts down to "why"...why is there an specific point where everything seems to engage so well, as this 'point' is exactly located at certain angle...?

In my "new view" about Magnetic Fields...I can now kind of see it like Neo could see the green Data Patterns in the Matrix...

And now, as am writing here, I can confirm that, yes, We were taught the wrong concepts, based on wrong readings, based on the wrong tooling to see what is happening in reality.

So, what do we get whenever we used to ask our teachers about something they did not or could not even get closer to?

"Well...not everything is absolutely known about Magnetic Fields"...there are some "loose strings"...

Some loose strings?...I would say the only string, the only one we have being holding on for over 200 years...was the wrong one...

My Friend...there are NO LINES OF FORCE...but Magnetic Influence...simple.

You were talking about a 180º Motor Stator...like the ones you did all this testings on...they are a North and a South aiming towards Rotor...right?

Just like the Picture below:

[IMG][/IMG]

So, this is an "Attraction Field" generated between this two poles of the Arc Segment Magnets...correct?

Yes, so according to what we have learned...there are some "IMAGINARY" Lines of Force displayed through the old, primitive Iron Filings and a piece of Paper methods that date back to what?..."only" a couple of Centuries and twenty four years ago?...many Generations have seen that same picture for like hundreds of years right?

[IMG][/IMG]

Very "strong" connections between North-South Poles...of all this Iron Filings forming chains...bridging from one end to the other...wow! impressive!

Yeah, so this is "Our Field"...the Field where everything have rotated around...where many Scientists have experimented from...for so many years...what a huge waste of time!!

Well, now take a look at what a simple sheet of Magnetic Viewing Film reveals in a matter of seconds...on that same stator above:

[IMG][/IMG]

Ok, now this kind of lighter green WIDE LINE right at center of the two arcs...wait...WTF? OMG! but wait, if...but if there are those so called "Lines Of Forces"...this superb film, which is made with a colloidal form particles of ferromagnetic nickel...suspended in a gel...and they do NOT Move, just capture the Polarized Light deviated by Magnetic Fields...they "supposedly" should turn all that area in an EVEN LIGHTED COLOR...right?...so, why then this center line fragmenting all our taught principles in exactly two parts??!!

And if We do it on a Four Pole like Imperial...what do you think our strong field lines will look like?...Yes, they will fragment that field in exactly four pieces...OMG, all our learned stuff, just shattered in a matter of seconds??!!

Where did those so "strong" lines of force went to??!!

A Dielectric Plane maybe? ...a third one that has just formed "temporarily" between this two magnetic "poles" in "Voidance" as our Friend Ken Wheeler calls this?...and our rotors would spin within that kind of....so often called a "Domain Wall"?...a Bloch Wall?...or a Néel Wall?...let's decide which one should represent BETTER a TITLE to be called...because a "Last Name" from its Discoverer...well, it don't really tell me more than He was the one who did it right?

Regards Friend

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-24-2015, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Gary

Your work was excellent!

Today, I really got the chance to sit down with a pen & pad and review your vid, "TIMING" for the "Sweet Spot", a few times.

Your vid made finding the Sweet Spot for two magnet motors, so easy to understand! The Sweet Spot = the perfect balance of the Motor brushes RPMs & Amps -VS- Generator brushes RPMs & Apms... Perfect harmony = 1:1 ratio guideline/spec

It as clear as day to see it! It's like a "2 for 1 deal"... Once you find the Sweet Spot and the Amps drop. You get to use ALL the copper from the MOTOR and ALL the copper from the GENERATOR and you pay the same low amp price for both.

Keep it Clean and Green
                            Midaz

When setting the timing for the "Sweet Spot"... Warm Up your motor first.
                            Assuming that your motor has already been "broken in"
                            Last edited by Midaztouch; 04-26-2015, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• Ufo

That really is eye opening what those two photo's reveal with quite profound implications. I can hardly wait to see what the next project reveals. Thanks for the enlightenment!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardox View Post
                                That really is eye opening what those two photo's reveal with quite profound implications. I can hardly wait to see what the next project reveals. Thanks for the enlightenment!
                                My pleasure Zardox...

Yes, my Friend...and when We see the same exact Two Stator Motor, but above a SONY Trinitron CRT Fluorescent Screen...The Three RGB Beam Guns DEFLECT and SCATTER Light According to the Real Paths of this Magnetic Field Spectrum...:

[IMG][/IMG]

We could see even more fragmenting from the Two -Half Sink- Vortexes, but mainly, the predominating center lighter green line from viewing film is still outlined there...can you see it?

The Four Ellipses ...around the Arcs Edges, are just the Two Vortexes 'half sinking' through the glass fluorescent screen...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Remember magnetic fields can go through solid mass of about everything...so, the strong Attraction Field...seen from my CGI following same curves as CRT screen, but in 3D.

[IMG][/IMG]

This is what We all have considered for over 200 years as "The Field"..."Those Strong Lines of Force"...formed by loose iron particles that had no other recourse but to magnetize like any ordinary piece of iron would do...then bridge up "mechanically" from pole to pole...

Now take a look at this Two Over-imposed layers...perfectly scaled down to fit the exact stator rim...and just added some 'opacity' (transparency) to the green Magnetic Viewing Film...see what we get?

[IMG][/IMG]

Coincidence?...just a mere coincidence or is it a CONSISTENT CONFIRMATION between two completely Different MODERN AGE Screening Methods...that undeniably tell Us all...we never had any Strong Lines of Force?

In Ken Wheeler's Book is shown clearly...

[IMG][/IMG]

The "Voidance Effect", which is nothing more than Two Polarized Fields tending to disappearance, to voidance, to extinction...Concluding...a weak field...

If We go through our history...We will see that Faraday DID work with Polarized Light being affected by Magnetic Fields (Magneto-Optical)...to the point He built this specific tool (a tube) to see it, as He tried through many different 'mediums'...unfortunately...or we may say "conveniently" all this experiments were 'disregarded' at that time by the predominating "Lines of Force"...

Then came Lorentz...and did all this straight vectors and tensors...lines as well, in order to 'calculate' magnetic fields forces...putting together all his "Lorentz Vectorization, Forces"...that ended up confirming even more a theory based on the wrong experiments.

Everyone knows what happened next...Einstein came up with his Special Relativity Theory about light speed times mass, reinforced by Lorentz Calculations....
                                Our pathetic Magnetism History...deviated from the Enlightened path based on 'interests'...

All our Electrodynamic Machines rotate around or within a fragmented Field...all tending to 'voidance'...however, we have always considered "it" as a very strong field...

I am glad you have enjoyed previous post...as this info is just "The Tip of the Iceberg" showing itself above the ocean surface...however, what lies beneath...is huge my friend...

Kind regards

Ufopolitics

P.D: Sorry I had to Watermark some images as they belong to the Final Master Material...

EDIT 1: The CGI (Computer Generated Images) are NOT just based on "My Imagination"...As the FULL SPECTRUM in 3D HOLOGRAPHIC VIEW could be seen perfectly IDENTICAL and CLEARLY through FERROCELL LENS of Higher Sensitivity developed by Timm Vanderelli...and introduced originally in Ken Wheeler's Book...
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-25-2015, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X