Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another RS 5P replication

Hello All,
    I'm new to the energeticforum and discovered this Asymmetrical Motor stuff not more than 2 weeks ago. I see there is a couple years of postings here, so I doubt I'll get through it all anytime soon. Nevertheless Here are some pics of my first grade level build in progress. (I hope you guys don't mind more replications on this level.)

I found a couple Radio Shack that were going out of business and got a bunch of stuff including 3 motors for half off!
    By hand I painstakingly sawed the two motors shells in just the right spots. I don't have a welder, but I used FiberFix to attach the two sections and it came out great! It is very very strong. I was even able to use a file to expose the openings on the shell section covered with the FiberFix!

It is still in progress (can't find anyone local with magnet wire
    I post a YouTube once it is done.

I might also try to take a few of these motors and combine the armatures and shells to make one with a very long armature.

Thanks!
    MagnaMoRo
    MagnaMoRo on YouTube.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MagnaMoRo; 01-23-2015, 05:11 PM. Reason: Moved Pictures

Comment

• Imperial Single Coils (5 pole coils)

Originally posted by Midaztouch
      Team

Winding the Imperial A1 Mo-Gen. My hands Hurt from pulling that 18agw @ 23 turns! You Can fit 30 turns if you want.

UFO, I don't remember checking the timing on the rear of the machine on the N/S like I did this time.
      Let's use yours & machinealive's results of the N/S Imperial. (Waiting for Kogs results to compair agianst your results.)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DakzuH9hauU

Keep it Clean and Green
      Midaz

Midaz,

Below is the Imperial CAD for single coils wrapping Five (5) Poles per Coil, it is set to fire at around 5º.

[IMG][/IMG]

The main problem I see by using single coils is the very narrow Interaction Angles, this shortage on electromagnetic interactions results in a slower machine, great torque, but slower than Twin Coils or Five Coils Groups, which end up grabbing Twice as much poles as of a single coil structure.

That is the main reason why I designed Dual Coils or Pairs and Groups on this Machines...to WIDEN the Interaction Angles or as I have called them all along this Thread...Throw Out Angles (TOW)

Example, when you fire C1 at 5º from N1 Stator, since it is only five poles it will NEVER be assisted by the attraction from the South Stator like it occurs when firing a Pair of Coils, say, grabbing a total of Ten Poles (Five each).

The only way to "better" this issue with your design... would be to wind Seven (7) poles per coil (instead of five), then, firing at 10º minimum from N Stator that way a much wider angle coil will interact also to South Stator. This way Machine would be faster at same torque. see below:

[IMG][/IMG]

Still, you will have a Repulse Mode prevailing at all times, and increasing when firing reversed voltage polarity at Generator Gates (Four Inputs). Attract mode will always be weaker even at seven poles coils. Meaning, Amperage would be higher than spreading EVEN Interactions between Repulse-Attract through whole Machine.

*/End of "Technicalities".../*

I am doing all this work here...just because I see you are starting to wind...as you are encouraging other Imperial owners to do it your way...so, you are advised already...no crying later.

So far I have not seen just ONE single replication of the All North Pairs nor Groups of the P56 Imperial here...Therefore, we can not tell how good or how bad is this design concept...but, now, you are rushing to make your own design happen, before trying the previous All North ones...

I am just writing on this post, about exactly, what would happen when you are finished...PLUS, I am helping you out to make it better...

So, again, I wish you the best of luck on your work.

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-23-2015, 05:27 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Welcome here!

Originally posted by MagnaMoRo View Post
        Hello All,
        I'm new to the energeticforum and discovered this Asymmetrical Motor stuff not more than 2 weeks ago. I see there is a couple years of postings here, so I doubt I'll get through it all anytime soon. Nevertheless Here are some pics of my first grade level build in progress. (I hope you guys don't mind more replications on this level.)

I found a couple Radio Shack that were going out of business and got a bunch of stuff including 3 motors for half off!
        By hand I painstakingly sawed the two motors shells in just the right spots. I don't have a welder, but I used FiberFix to attach the two sections and it came out great! It is very very strong. I was even able to use a file to expose the openings on the shell section covered with the FiberFix!

It is still in progress (can't find anyone local with magnet wire
        I post a YouTube once it is done.

I might also try to take a few of these motors and combine the armatures and shells to make one with a very long armature.

Thanks!
        MagnaMoRo
        MagnaMoRo on YouTube.
        Hello Magna,

Welcome here friend!

I believe Radio Shack still sells magnetic wire in small rolls of 30, 26 and 22, the 30 is red, 26 is green and 22 is gold (copper color)

One roll would be enough to wind your motor.

Take a look at this 3D CAD video of the All North winding (recommended) of a single pair shown here, you will need to wind five like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1421914688

Then watch the video below to see more about the designs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diY96XR76Fg

The All North CAD...

[IMG][/IMG]

Good luck on your work and thanks for giving it a try.

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Quad Unipolar 10 pole quad-filar coming along

Quad-filar 32ga. perfecto! Take a look at slot 3-4, that one is done and filled to the top. I have 7 groups wound. Using just shy of calculated 1-ohm length, at 22'. But this last one, Group 4, I thought it wise to leave 2' off, for coil group five to fit. Estimating connection resistances to add enough extra resistance to keep it up. Expect to finish winding tomorrow. slow speed tests, balancing, and coil stabilization with coat of epoxy to follow. Some Shakedown tests after that.

Here is the other side of the Group 4 coil going through slot 6-7. Guess you can't tell but it came in a tad bit fuller than the slot 3-4. This slot is also complete. Just enough room to get my type of fence in for this motor.

Last edited by sampojo; 01-25-2015, 04:46 AM.
          Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Team

Finished winding the Imperial. Rotor mass is 8.3kg

http://www.energeticforum.com/showth...424#post270424

Keep it Clean and Green
            Midaz
            Last edited by Midaztouch; 01-26-2015, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch
              UFO

Group winds: High RPMs & lowest torque(max magnetic density is near near the 0 zero torque zone

Pair winds: High RPMs & medium torque(max magnetic density is spread out between N stator & half of the S Stator

UFO was very upset with the two above statements. I wasn't trying to discredit him. It was just my observation compared to the Singular Coil wind.. So, I put my money where my mouth is. Time to blow the dust off of my Imperial and build the A1 Mo-Gen

Singular winds: Lower RPMs & highest torque(max magnetic density is concentrated on the Stator Bisector

YOU ARE MISLEADING MY WHOLE WORK HERE PLUS CONFUSING ALL PEOPLE READING HERE AND ON WHOLE FORUM.

YOU ARE MAKING ME LEAVE WHAT AM DOING AT THE TIME, TO COME HERE TO CORRECT ALL THE ERRORS YOU ARE SPREADING HERE ALL OVER THE ENERGETIC FORUM.

REALIZE THAT NO MATTER HOW MANY THREADS YOU OPEN, IF THEY RELATE TO ASYMMETRICAL MACHINES REFLECTS ON MY WORK HERE.

..Isn't that a reason to get upset?

Your "observations" and "conclusions" are dead wrong, they are both based in "assumptions", just because you have built NONE of the All North Pairs, NONE of the All North Groups on your Imperial. THEREFORE YOU CAN NOT JUDGE!!, PERIOD!

And so, no one have shown them here either...So how could you just freely have the AUDACITY to CONCLUDE about torque as being "medium" or "lowest"??!!...NONSENSE and PATHETIC!!

Science is based in FACTS, in REAL Builds, not in Air Inflated Theories, just because you think you read for "X" amount of hours this Thread...that makes you so good you think you know it all?

Even the North South Pairs built in the very beginning of this Thread have a HECK of a Torque!

WATCH:

ASYMMETRIC BOSCH MOTOR WOUND NORTH-SOUTH

AND...

ASYMMETRIC NORTH-SOUTH DUAL PENTAGON/550 MOTOR

ASYMMETRIC IMPERIAL TORQUE TEST

And so every single CAD Design shown here from small, medium and larger applications I have done so far-WERE BUILT FOR REAL, NO "AIR THEORIES" - and ALL have demonstrated High Torque as well as High Speed.

And the list keep going on and on...

ALL NORTH VERSUS NORTH SOUTH SMALL MOTOR

ALL NORTH BOSCH TEST

The 'thing' is that I HAVE THE PROOF IN REALITY ALL OF THEM WORK JUST FINE, AND YOU DON'T!

One or two frustrated replications are NEVER going to be threat to all the many SUCCESSFUL Replications done here previously.

So...You have the AUDACITY to come here and write all that BS above, without You building just a single cheap and lousy small motor in the all north configuration.

Your "attempt" Replicating the North South Imperial was a FAILURE, after you had to wind it so many times, so many times I lost the count. And it is NOT my fault about your incapability to do the work properly.

So, I put my money where my mouth is...
              What I really recommend is to ENGAGE PROPERLY Your "Mouth" with your Brain...before you spend your money.

I don't care about through out angles.(TOW) Save that for some rookie! I care about the research for the A1 Mo-Gen. Got it!
              What are You?..."An Experience Builder"?...With MANY Replications in all sizes and 'colors'...

Give Me a BRAKE !

Your ideas of group and pair winds will NOT give the full potential for Teasla's Electromagnetic Reactor. What I am doing is Strengthening the foundation for A1 Mo-Gen to have maximum magnetic efficiency! In spite of what you think, the Amps are what the should be. Get you calulators out and do my equation: Length of One coil is 6 meters, 18awg @ 23turns at 48volts... Do you still think the Amps are too high, not enough or... It's fine?
              You are completely FULL OF "IT".

Again WATCH ABOVE VIDEOS.

Your "A1 Mo-Gen" BS will NEVER, -read me well here- NEVER could be even compared to ANY -of even previous, earlier- models that I have built in the past two years.

Did you read my section about about "How the A1 Mo-Gen works with extra brush set or wider brushes sets?" Comment on this part. It's important! Wake up and get on the same page as me.

Keep it Clean and Green
              Midaz

I did read that pure non sense, why do you need more brushes?...Adding MORE MECHANICAL DRAG TO AN ALREADY WEAK MACHINE IS SMART?...WAY TO GO!!...

So...Two PAIR of Brushes aren't enough to get your "A1 Mo-Gen" spinning?...so you need all Eight Brushes (Four Pairs) for Motor and "Two Extra" for Generator?...

I do NOT base all my writings and conclusions on "AIR THEORIES"...but in REAL MOTOR ANALYSIS, NO BS...but obviously, you still, even after reading so much here, have not realized it yet.

You wrote below, meaning, You 'believe' you "know it all by now" right?...:

I don't care about through out angles.(TOW) Save that for some rookie!
              It is not "through" Angles...it is spelled "Throw"...from throwing, shutting.

Well, below is "Your" "Through Out Angles" only for rookies right?...in your so powerful "A1 Mo-Gen"...

[IMG][/IMG]

Above is when only Two Single Coils are fired 180º apart...watch the size of your "Through" Out Angles moving ALL the weight of the rotor mass...full of copper windings.

NOW, look at My All North Pairs, when firing ONLY Two Pairs 180º apart (same exact positioning versus Stators):

[IMG][/IMG]

But now...I will even go a step further, on your favor...so let´s look at your "infamous" A1 Mo-Gen at "MAX Capabilities" or when firing Four Coils parallel also at 180º...

[IMG][/IMG]

Above is the "A1 Mo-Gen" at its WIDEST THROW (this is how you spell it)...it means SHUTTING OUT ANGLE..

NOW, look at All North DUAL PAIRS BEING FIRED below:

[IMG][/IMG]

P.S. Your CAD work is always spot on!
              I know that!, I am sure of that...I do not need you to tell me, just because...am sure of it...

But now could You see the difference Guy?...or are you still blinded by your own ego to make your "A1 Mo-Gen" as the Best ever designed concept Motor in the Universe"?

I do not think you can see it...otherwise you would have never gotten so far on this NON SENSE BS.

Can You be able to REALIZE that at MAX Firing your "design" MAGNETIZES EXACTLY TWELVE POLES ACROSS, FROM A TOTAL OF TWENTY EIGHT?

HOW MANY DEAD, INERT, INACTIVE POLES IS YOUR "DESIGN" LEAVING IN A "LIMBO"?...Do your simple Math...SIXTEEN POLES DEAD +, PLUS ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE "SINGLE COILS" ...TONS OF INACTIVE COPPER DOING ABSOLUTELY NADA, NOTHING, EXCEPT CONTRIBUTING TO MORE WEIGHT DRAG FOR THOSE TWO POOR, WEAK AND SMALL "SINGLE COILS"!!

VERSUS: ALL NORTH PAIRS FIRE, ENERGIZE AT MAX EXACTLY TWENTY TWO POLES (22) OUT OF TWENTY EIGHT (28)...LEAVING JUST SIX DEAD POLES ACROSS ?

Still not seeing it?

I INVENTED THIS TECHNOLOGY Guy, as the THROW Angle which came in the Asymmetrical Motor "Package", since Symmetry ALWAYS have Same Symmetrical Angles...no matter what size the motor structure is, Angles only changes between Two and Four Brush Systems. In Asymmetry We could VARY this TOW Angle AS MUCH AS WE PLEASE.

Wider THROW Angle(s) means HIGH TORQUE and HIGH SPEED in the same, exact "PLATTER"...something that Symmetry can NEVER DO...

So, in conclusion, all the work you are doing in this "Single Coils" Imperial winding is going to deliver a very slow machine, slower than molasses when dripping...

As well as a LOW TORQUE MOMENTUM (I don't know if you know what that means....and I will not waste my time explaining...keep going back and read more, Oh!, but maybe that is for "rookies" right?) when you load mechanically this machine. In order to achieve Higher spec's you will need over 100 volts and many, many amps...so, start buying all this "Huge Power Plant" to move it properly.

Your great "Discovery" and "Theory" about "Warm Temperature Existence on Liquids" ..., may work fine in smaller scale Two Stator motors like Radio Shack...but NOT on big size machines like Imperial or bigger, just because Rotor Total Weight and Displacement versus TOW Angle is not distributed evenly, or compensated, balanced, etc in the machine GEOMETRY.

For everyone's information, "grabbing" the 5poles would have more torque than then 7poles, not the same amount.
              I tried to help you out before Midaz...when I suggested Seven Pole Coils...but you turned out LOUD against me in your wrong response - to EVERYONE's Information- ADDRESSING MY READERS saying that five poles coils would be higher torque than seven...COMPLETELY DEAD WRONG ASSUMPTION!!!

A SEVEN POLE COIL HAVE A WIDER ANGLE OF DISPLACEMENT CALLED TOW, -ignored by you- AS WELL AS MORE IRON CORE than a five pole coil.

Ignorance at its MAX, and on top of that WITH AN ATTITUDE??!!...THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE !

My patience is over with you. You finished it.

You see...I do NOT have to "get on your page" Guy...I INVENTED this Machines, capisci? dig it?...it means "I WROTE THE BOOK ON ASYMMETRICAL MACHINES" . So it is the opposite, or you will be falling face down to this planet surface when you fire it.

Finally I would ask you to please do NOT post here anymore, You've decided to Open Your Own Thread, which have a LOT OF ROOM for you to write there about your machine.

This would be my last post related to ALL THIS NOISE you are making here, distracting and CONFUSING all the Members that are trying to read the REAL MATERIAL displayed BY ME here for over two years.

I am EXTREMELY BUSY, to come here to waste my time in arguments like this.

Enjoy your A1 Mo-Gen "Beast" ...

Ufopolitics

P.D: And please...feel free to publish this Post along with My CAD Diagrams on your Thread, if you'd like to...see if anyone would help you there...so this conversation is AWAY from here.

Your Attitude pushed me to make this response Midaz, you forced me to correct your errors because they involve my whole work here, and believe me, I was NOT pleased to write all of the above.
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-27-2015, 12:14 PM. Reason: Adding MORE

Comment

• Thank you for finally waking up! If you would have taken the time to listen to me before, you wouldn't be upset. The group wing was a extremely weak. Hunting Ross proved what DADHAV and I knew. The symetric motor was better and it will have stronger torque than you pair winds also. No matter how many fancy tricks you do, your motor designs will never give OVERUNITY!. Sorry UFO

You PRIDE is sinful! The symetric motor will have more torque than your pair wind, if you use the same copper gauge and turns. A fair test comparison! You scream about the power of "MY MACHINES". (Don't you mean Tesla's Machines!?) We used 3x more copper on the NS Imperial than the OEM Imperial. That is an unfair advantage. The NS design was the only design that can match the torque of an OEM motor... Add a 80% load to your ALL NORTH designs & the OEM. Which motor will start to smoke first? ... You thought I was going to let you off the hook easy!? Wrong!! It's 80% load of the OEMs torque weight. 3x the copper and measuring RPMs under no load... You have great showmanship. I'll give you that much

Look UFO, the smoke show is over! Your all North wind designs have all failed head to head with the symetric motor! That's why all of the GREAT BUILDERS HAVE GONE! And that's why you have begun work on other machines by Tesla. What you have done here was/is a great tool for learning but, as you can see, I already moved on.

Your right, I had to build that Imperial 4x!!! That at least 120 hours of building!!! And you say I don't know these motors!? WTF i have more building time than all members that have joined this thread. I learnt how to build it a a famous professional businesses here in Japan. MY build skill & knowledge of the Imperial and you rather designs is excellent!!! Dana, Kogs, Cornboy, machinealve and the rest of the Team saw me do it.

Thank you for teaching me and the rest of the team on how to build Tesla's Asymetric Motors. If it wasn't for you, I would have never been able to reach the full potential of living my dream. To build a Championship Electric Motorcycle!

It's sad that you are trying to take credit for TESAL'S WORK! And yes, I'm doing it the way it should be done. I designed an ELECTROMAGNETIC REACTOR by TESLA

Im still editing
                Last edited by Midaztouch; 01-26-2015, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Thank you for finally waking up! If you would have taken the time to listen to me before, you wouldn't be upset. The group wing was a extremely weak. Hunting Ross proved what DADHAV and I knew. The symetric motor was better and it will have stronger torque than you pair winds also. No matter how many fancy tricks you do, your motor designs will never give OVERUNITY!. Sorry UFO

You PRIDE is sinful! The symetric motor will have more torque than your pair wind, if you use the same copper gauge and turns. A fair test comparison! You scream about the power of "MY MACHINES". (Don't you mean Tesla's Machines!?) We used 3x more copper on the NS Imperial than the OEM Imperial. That is an unfair advantage. The NS design was the only design that can match the torque of an OEM motor... Add a 80% load to your ALL NORTH designs & the OEM. Which motor will start to smoke first?

Look UFO, the smoke show is over! Your all North wind designs have all failed head to head with the symetric motor! That's why all of the GREAT BUILDERS HAVE GONE! And that's why you have begun work on other machines by Tesla. What you have done here was/is a great tool for learning but, as you can see, I already moved on.

Your right, I had to build that Imperial 4x!!! That at least 120 hours of building!!! And you say I don't know these motors!? WTF i have more building time than all members that have joined this thread. I learnt how to build it a a famous professional businesses here in Japan. MY build skill & knowledge of the Imperial and you rather designs is excellent!!! Dana, Kogs, Cornboy, machinealve and the rest of the Team saw me do it.

Thank you for teaching me and the rest of the team on how to build Tesla's Asymetric Motors. If it wasn't for you, I would have never been able to reach the full potential of living my dream. To build a Championship Electric Motorcycle!

It's sad that you are trying to take credit for TESAL'S WORK! And yes, I'm doing it the way it should be done. I designed an ELECTROMAGNETIC REACTOR by TESLA. The protype is 1 of 1 and it will run on 10-40 amps on my 50cc motorcycle. And guess what, I know have to get more performance out of it!

here the vids complete wind & my 50cc bike... Ps. The controllers will be here by Friday ... If it burns up, like you said, I will just rebuild it!
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PNhzTwXNXv
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CteBlF...ature=youtu.be

Im still editing. This is a forum and I'm stating my observations and facts of 2yrs, 500hrs of reading & comparing, and 120 hrs of build(hands touching) time of your designs... And another 25hrs of building my design of Tesla's Electromagnetic Reactor
                  Last edited by Midaztouch; 01-26-2015, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Aaron please...or any Moderator around.

Could anyone remove this guy's posts from here?

He has been making noise here all along, posting confusion on his statements plus discrediting all my work on this thread.

And by the way, the PHP Cache is either delayed too much or permalinks are not working on old posts that I have deleted, plus images that I have deleted as well from my Photobucket are still showing as they should show "no pic available"/no post available window.

Thanks, Aaron

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-26-2015, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                      Could anyone remove this guy's posts from here?

He has been making noise here all along, posting confusion on his statements plus discrediting all my work on this thread.

Thanks, Aaron

Ufopolitics
                      Noone is coming to help you. I haven't violated an forum rules. The fact is... All of your designs are flawed!

Keep it Clean and Green
                      Midaz

Ps. I told you, I'm not crying.
                      Last edited by Midaztouch; 01-26-2015, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                        Noone is coming to help you. I haven't violated an forum rules. The fact is... All of your designs are flawed!

Keep it Clean and Green
                        Midaz

You are using my Posts and My Pictures to discredit my own work, and THAT IS A VIOLATION OF FORUM RULES.

Comment

You are using my Posts and My Pictures to discredit my own work, and THAT IS A VIOLATION OF FORUM RULES.
                          It's all over the Internet, they are from there! It's Everywhere! Not just here! And you know that because you posted most of it. In your first video you said that ALL of your work pertaining to Asymetric motors is free to the public. Or, are you going to delete that video too. Stop crying!.. Look who's crying now

Or do you want to do me like you did all the great minds and builders here on this forum! Tell all of us we are wrong!

Call on any of your friends or builders to back you up on how perfect your work is!

Prove it to all of "YOUR" readers!!!! If you can.

I'm not a skeptic. I'm researching Tesla's work. Come correct or don't come at all.

Keep it Clean and Green
                          Midaz
                          Last edited by Midaztouch; 01-26-2015, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Or do you want to do me like you did all the great minds and builders here on this forum! Tell all of us we are wrong!
                            Don't tell me that now your ego is driving you to the point of believing you are INCLUDED within the "great minds and builders on this Forum"?

You want me to tell this Audience what was your real purpose with building the Asymmetrical Imperial ?

When You convinced Dana to send HIS Imperial, of course, yours was just scrap metal... to Imperial Factory, BEHIND MY BACK...and it did not work out, was a failure right?...why you think was a failure?

Well, your "little bright mind" forgot to send the "Instructions" to connect it...

It was then when you were going crazy trying for me to either send mine or go there myself and do it, remember that part?...why?

Just because you were after MARKETING this whole thing...trying to sell it to Imperial...then of course, not keeping all this info on winding Imperial OPEN ANY MORE to be Public...remember that "Midaz"?

Anyone could understand that if you would have made a "deal" with Imperial...in order to be "safe" for them as investors...the whole thing must "disappear" all the sudden from public sight...right?

And remember what I told You?

I said a big NOPE, I would not sell anything, nor I will close info on this whole thing because of your ambitions to make big money out of imperial.

Was it an Electric Racing Team you wanted to open with Imperial and Joe the Engineer there ?

Come on, be honest and tell the people here the truth behind all your smoking dreams of power and money.

The only good thing here is that your new "Invention" of Single Coils "A1 Mo-Gen" will make a ridiculous show in front of Imperial's Engineers when they test it, if they don't dye laughing before...

Go, go and keep winding that "thing"...am waiting to see it smoking, sorry meant running...do what you say..."put your money where your mouth is"...

Too much bla,bla,bla and very little action.
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-26-2015, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Don't tell me that now your ego is driving you to the point of believing you are INCLUDED within the "great minds and builders on this Forum"?

You want me to tell this Audience what was your real purpose with building the Asymmetrical Imperial ?

When You convinced Dana to send HIS Imperial, of course, yours was just scrap metal... to Imperial Factory, BEHIND MY BACK...and it did not work out, was a failure right?...why you think was a failure?

Well, your "little bright mind" forgot to send the "Instructions" to connect it...

It was then when you were going crazy trying for me to go there and do it, remember that part?...why?

Just because you were after MARKETING this whole thing...trying to sell it to Imperial...then of course, not keeping all this info on winding Imperial OPEN ANY MORE to be Public...remember that "Midaz"?

And remember what I told You?

I said a big NO, I would not sell anything, nor I will close info on this whole thing because of your ambitions to make big money out of imperial.

Was it an Electric Racing Team you wanted to open with Imperial and Joe the Engineer there ?

Come on, be honest and tell the people here the truth behind all your smoking dreams of power and money.

The only good thing here is that your new "Invention" of Single Coils "A1 Mo-Gen" will make a ridiculous show in front of Imperial's Engineers when they test it, if they don't dye laughing before...

Go, go and keep winding that "thing"...am waiting to see it smoking, sorry meant running...do what you say..."put your money where your mouth is"...

Too much bla,bla,bla and very little action.
                              You liar! Now you want to lie on Dana! And me! That is slander in public!

Delete you last post!

If your design was so great, you should have been happy that Dana and I, sent both of our motors out to be tested! Both motors sparked and smoked like HELL! I felt soo sorry of Kogs. He spent way too much money! That's why I sent HIM the JS monster by Dana....and not you! I called Dana and told him that!

Ps. Chief, I didn't want to use your name but slander is going too far
                              Last edited by Midaztouch; 02-02-2015, 11:36 AM.

Comment

You SOB liar! Now you want to lie on Dana! And me! That is slander in public!

Delete you last post.

If your design was so great. You should have been happy Dana and I sent both of out motors to be tested! The both sparked and smoked like HELL!
                                I am not saying Dana did it...YOU DID IT!!, be a man and face it...why trying to hide all this reality?

Me Happy for you making money, plus taking all the credit "behind curtains"? then why did I decline "your offer" with Joe to go there before they go on vacation last year?

Do not press me Midaz, remember emails stay there for a long time.

I am so sorry this ROFL Smiley image is not working fine!!..I would have filled all my posts with it...but unfortunately is not publishing.

Delete that post?...LOL, ROFLMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X