My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cad

Wow thanks Ufopolitics you are the best. You posted that faster than my last post. About five words a minute.

Big thanks,
    wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Hello to All,

Below is the Video I just finished uploading to YT:

750W MACHINE RAN BY 2AA BATTERIES

And here is my Video Description in YT:

The Video above is a simple proof of wrong concepts We all have learned in our Electric Engineer Universities, or even in lower level technical Schools...if We are based on that "rigid", locked in time Model, adopted and considered "the one and only" for over One Hundred and Thirty Years by our Dogmatic Sciences, bought out/Financed, by Families which Institutions are based mainly, on Oil Investments Capitals...Cartels.

Then, the Model above brakes all rules established by those twisted and closed systems concepts acquired for too long by now...

Based on those old, dark, locked concepts, this Video then tends to become "unbelievable"...or merely be classified within the "Impossible to be"...A rated Category within the "Science Fiction" ...or could even be accused of being a Hoax, a Fraud...made under some special effect software, or some kind of tricks.

But it is not any of the above...it is completely real.

The Machine was modified, re-wounded and constructed based on a "Disregarded", by actual Science, Method of "Open, Asymmetrical Systems" conceived all the way back in the 1800's...and fully developed by Nikola Tesla.

Therefore, it is impossible, based on a Closed System, that activates simultaneously, all the looped, closed coils within its rotor/armature, to believe those two tiny batteries could even move that 4.39 lbs Machine rotor/shaft, plus all magnetic drag generated between Rotor Core and Stators, adding all mechanical friction involved (Bearings,Brushes, etc)...Then it will be much less conceivable to run it for over Twenty Five (exactly 25:27) Minutes at steady over 350 Revolutions Per Minute (RPM) without suffering any decay through whole track, just because it is an achievement, an operation, those two little batteries could never fulfill based on that system.

Those Two -small capacity- AA Batteries are "Engineered"-according to our "Dogmatic Science chosen Model"- to run, a much, but much smaller little motor...and only for "around" Fifteen (15) Minutes Maximum.

However, If I would be to engineer an Open System, where Only the actuating/interacting Coils that create motoring propulsion, would be turned on, one at a time, and just for a few nano seconds, and so on, a succession of other independent coils in a sequence, everyone at specific timings...each with low resistance values...then it would be possible within the same exact machine to obtain the results seen on this video.

It is not Science Fiction, it is not a hoax...We all have been blinded following one single possibility for too many years, and from generation to generation.

It is about time to become Divergent from those obsolete Models, and open our eyes and minds to develop this other hidden side of knowledge.

Ufopolitics
      Hello UFO I liked video about this 750W Asymm-Motor for one so much because it will even make layman (say traditional electrician working say on the airconditioning systems) not beleive what is front of him he watching.
      I have also watched All North Aymm-Motor Concept. I think, I will want to wind my Imperial Motor Kit All North too.

Lately I had fair number of mishaps, but I also learned from you, "No sweat! not end of the world. Will redo again."

About one month back I setup torque unit to go with my Massive Goldmine Motor, using 5 POLE DUAL PENTAGON ASYMMETRIC MOTOR WITH CAPACITORS

Post #3964 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 02:36 PM

Just as I thought atlast will be able represent comprehensive experimental data about this motor, my power supply died. Earlier my Tek2430A stopped working. As for Tek, I might look into atleast all the Power supply voltages are ok. I have ordered a neat little 2-125vdc power supply unit to act as controller and use multiple power transistors to boost the current and will be Arduino controlable.

Torque Unit

Will get all this up and running.

Good Luck to All who are putting all that R&D on this thread. we will reach our destination soon.

lightworker1

Comment

• A great development...

Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
        Hello UFO I liked video about this 750W Asymm-Motor for one so much because it will even make layman (say traditional electrician working say on the airconditioning systems) not beleive what is front of him he watching.
        I have also watched All North Aymm-Motor Concept. I think, I will want to wind my Imperial Motor Kit All North too.

Lately I had fair number of mishaps, but I also learned from you, "No sweat! not end of the world. Will redo again."

About one month back I setup torque unit to go with my Massive Goldmine Motor, using 5 POLE DUAL PENTAGON ASYMMETRIC MOTOR WITH CAPACITORS

Post #3964 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 02:36 PM

Just as I thought atlast will be able represent comprehensive experimental data about this motor, my power supply died. Earlier my Tek2430A stopped working. As for Tek, I might look into atleast all the Power supply voltages are ok. I have ordered a neat little 2-125vdc power supply unit to act as controller and use multiple power transistors to boost the current and will be Arduino controlable.

Torque Unit

Will get all this up and running.

Good Luck to All who are putting all that R&D on this thread. we will reach our destination soon.

lightworker1

Hello Lightworker!

Wow!, that is great!

To be able to make such small Dyno for our testing would be a great step for our Machine development my Dear Friend!!

And it looks awesome, very professional and pretty looking too!

Kind Regards

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
          laserjo
          If you are speaking of a four stator motor I believe that as the 20 pole diagram shows 5 pole coils, the 16 pole should be 4 poles per winding as 16 is divisible by 4. I would initially plan that number but wait to confirm by UFO which should be coming along shortly.

Dana
          thanks Dana it is four stator i see their is a 14 pole diagram now if i understand
          what ufo is saying i think it will be 3 poles and 3 coils but not sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by laserjo View Post
            thanks Dana it is four stator i see their is a 14 pole diagram now if i understand
            what ufo is saying i think it will be 3 poles and 3 coils but not sure.
            Yes Laserjo,

You've got it right...

It is also a 3 and 3

[IMG][/IMG]

So basically same explanation as for previous 14 Poles apply...same exact thing, different number of poles.

This 16 Poles is pretty popular, and I still did not had it complete...but I finished for You...please keep Us updated, that is all we want in return.

Thank You and Enjoy

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
              laserjo
              If you are speaking of a four stator motor I believe that as the 20 pole diagram shows 5 pole coils, the 16 pole should be 4 poles per winding as 16 is divisible by 4. I would initially plan that number but wait to confirm by UFO which should be coming along shortly.

Dana
              Hello Dana,

You are right on 20 poles having Five Pole per Coil option that I did a CAD previously...however, just because I did not feel right about the G2 last Coil Bisector, falling almost at South Bisector...I went ahead and did a CAD for Four Pole Coils, where it looks more "relaxed" ...and that is the BOSCH you guys have seen on video.

Kind Regards Friend

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                Yes Laserjo,

You've got it right...

It is also a 3 and 3

[IMG][/IMG]

So basically same explanation as for previous 14 Poles apply...same exact thing, different number of poles.

This 16 Poles is pretty popular, and I still did not had it complete...but I finished for You...please keep Us updated, that is all we want in return.

Thank You and Enjoy

Ufopolitics
                thanks ufo i will update soon time get winding

Comment

• Testing

Hello to All,
                  Finished all adjustments and rewinding the RS motor to 12 turns and reset brushes to best position. Also bought 5F 2.5 volt supercaps and connected as Ufo did in the posted circuits. Still the AA batteries get hot and drain down. Even with the addition of thicker wire and connectors for battery holders.

What did I miss?

Ufo didn't your power source increase on the video? I need to go back and watch again . I missed something.

wantomake

Comment

• I did miss something

Ok. Now I have it. I missed you saying "combine the two caps to get the sum of the input voltage". And your battery pack was at 100° f like mine. Motor was at same temp also. And I noticed the battery meter started to drop in voltage at the end. But all in all I got the same results!! Yes!!!

Sorry will calm down and pay closer attention to videos,
                    wantomake

Comment

• hi all ufo this is a up date i have wound my motor 16 pole 3 pole 10 winds each
                      thats max about .5 .6 ohms wire is .75 the motor is my1020 but has the inside
                      of 2 my1025 motors becouse they are 12 mm shaft ok it works 12.7 in 17.3 out
                      becouse i dont have a proper diagram on how to wire it up. i did this join 2 red wires from front com together and join to bat + join one black wire from front com to 1 red wire back com one black wire from front com through amp meter to bat - take other red wire from back com put diode on it back to bat + wooo
                      it not only runs it charges its self i like it.

Comment

• laserjo

it is good that you have your motor running but from your description, we have no idea just how you hooked it up. Please indicate your wiring simular to motor diagrams above.
                        Dana
                        "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by laserjo View Post
                          hi all ufo this is a up date i have wound my motor 16 pole 3 pole 10 winds each
                          thats max about .5 .6 ohms wire is .75 the motor is my1020 but has the inside
                          of 2 my1025 motors becouse they are 12 mm shaft ok it works 12.7 in 17.3 out
                          becouse i dont have a proper diagram on how to wire it up. i did this join 2 red wires from front com together and join to bat + join one black wire from front com to 1 red wire back com one black wire from front com through amp meter to bat - take other red wire from back com put diode on it back to bat + wooo
                          it not only runs it charges its self i like it.
                          Hello Laser. Could you explain a little further what "It charges itself" means and how you came to that conclusion? You must have done a really good job.
                          J

Comment

• hi dana try this link
                            My Ufo All North Motor Photo by laserjohnny1 | Photobucket
                            when i said it was charging if you tune it to run under 2 amps in 1 hour the battery went from 12.34 to 12.36 so it went up a little.

Comment

• laserjo

Thanks for the photo. I will try to figure it out after I get back home today. Did you happen to take readings of battery after say an hour or so? Also to confirm, you did not have any caps in this circuit, correct?

Dana
                              "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                              Nikola Tesla

Comment

• hi dana no their is no caps but i have found the right diagram its the four stator series-series parallel caps.split battery banks meters set up om on it now

Comment

Working...
                                X