Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DadHav View Post
    UFO / All.
    Let's make sure I interpreted the video correctly.
    1 Clamp a load across the series capacitors to make sure they are discharged.
    2 Meter checks on the cap banks show they will present a major load to the generator side of the motor at start up.
    3 Bulb connected to the two AA size batteries draws 900 ma.
    4 The capacitors are connected to the generator side of the machine.
    5 The voltage of the batteries before start is about 1.34 v.
    6 Batteries drop to about 1.1 v as motor and charging starts.
    7 It appeared the machine needed to get a partial charge on one cap bank before both could be in the circuit without the motor stalling.
    8 At the end of the charge cycle the batteries are about 1.27 volt and recovering when disconnected.
    9 Setup was taken down and the caps put in series. The caps measure 4.21 volts.
    10 Bulb is connected as a load at 25:18 in the video.
    11 First reading is 4.13 volts and 1.16 amps
    12 At 25:40 the reading dropped to 3.86 v and 1.1 amps (22 second test)
    13 The two AA batteries were connected in series to the bulb again and used 930 ma @ 2.49 volts on the battery pack.

Everyone must realize by now that batteries can be very deceptive. I have done many experiments where my LAB's have rested to a higher voltage than where I started before a discharge test. I have never had one that had more capacity than when I started though. Isn't that what's important. How do you test that? I've rarely see anyone do it. If I have two AA batteries that went down a few millivolts through a test how do I know how much capacity is left in them? or how much was used? If I discharge a capacitor for a few seconds how much is left in it? How much did I really use?
    OK anyway if everyone here is satisfied with the tests in the video that's fine with me. I can keep watching to see what happens, but in the back of my mind I wonder this: If I first took my two AA batteries and put them on my R/C charger I could cycle them 5 times and write down the results which would show the accurate capacity of the batteries which might be 2200 ma. Keeping that in mind I reference the capacitors. The discharge was for only 22 seconds and although the few seconds under discharge was high in watts it doesn't mean the caps had more energy or capacity stored in them than what was used from the battery that charged the caps. Does it? Lets say I put a 30 amp fuse right across the bank of capacitors and the fuse blows. That means I had over 100 watts for however long the fuse lasted. How about a capacitor discharged into a strobe? Maybe I'm wrong. I guess what I would have to do to satisfy myself would be to put the batteries back on the computer charger and discharge them to back to .9 volts a cell like done in the conditioning test then discharge the capacitors back down to 0 volts where the charge started from and compare the total mah or total capacity of each discharge. I'm not sure if this would work but most people have a wattmeter like is used for the R/C hobby. I think to test down to 0 volts you need a separate battery to run the wattmeter though. I'm not saying you should drop everything and test something the way I might do it. If everyone is satisfied I think that's fine. I'm just saying I think you might hear something similar to what I'm saying from some of the other guys you invited. I'm not even sure if you couldn't duplicate the experiment in some other ways with a number of different setups. I hope you don't mistake this post as something spiteful it's not meant to be. I just don't think you have all your bases covered well enough with the first video.
    John
    PS. Oh man that water glass thing reminds me of all the trouble I got in on one of the other forums about charging 4 for 1.
    Hello John,

First, on interpreting the Video you are right on some points, and on some you are not right...why?, just because you may have not watched the Three Previous Videos on this Run, mainly the THIRD VIDEO...where I show the connections I am using...and it is down below:

[IMG][/IMG]

But in general terms I believe the Last Video Test is a very simple demonstration...and we could complicate it if we wanted to...by analyzing Batteries Capacities and random behaviors... or Super Caps Capacities of discharge through Time...I really do not want to get into that Analysis at this point.

The Video is simple, and the Time it takes to show Caps Loaded does not matter, (I see you are starting measuring 22 seconds) as a matter of fact I could have it ON for One Nano Second, as long they show how much power they have gained...that is enough for me.

The Discharge Capacity of every Cap over time is different, according to their Capacitance Values, plus the way we hook them...We all know that...but, the main point I am demonstrating here is not the Capacitive Discharge over Time...but How much the Caps ended up as Power/Energy Density is concerned.

And I will go based on The First Frame Reading for Both Batteries and Capacitors...the Decay Curves over Time of Both, I really do not want to discuss here, or on my video, because that is not the point, however, I will do show them, like I have loaded the sequenced pictures/frames here as well...

[IMG][/IMG]

The Supercaps (First Reading) ended up with 4.16 Volts at 1.20 Amps, and that is 4.99 Watts...rounding it up to 5.0 Watts...as shown on Picture above.

1-On another observation, it is easy to notice the amount of Light emitted from the same Bulb above, by the Four Caps in Series compared to Initial and End Batteries emitted light, also connected in Series...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

2-Total Time it took Machine to charge Super Caps was around Eleven (11) Minutes...and I am building the Time Graph on this in more detail.

3-On another very Important "Judgement Call" if We may call it that way...If We are to be fair measuring this Energy Input-Output...We should go by: "Total Energy Wasted to Generate the Total Energy Achieved"...and Not the Full Input...that did not go anywhere...is there...right?

4-We also need to consider...We are disregarding completely our Mechanical Output on this Test.

John, I know how to Scale Up this whole Test...using bigger Capacitive Banks, that would take much longer to discharge...bigger Poles/Coils Machines with independent In/Out Gates, that would take lesser time and more energy density to put out...and of course, bigger Battery Banks...but the point with this test is to observe/establish the Differences between Starting Power and Generated Power.

Other words, Input Wattage versus Output Wattage in order to calculate "Unity" if Under or Above, COP, and Efficiency. Therefore, I don't see any sense to be analyzing how many Milli Amps or Milli Volts were lost here or there, when we have both parameters...or V and A(V,I)...therefore, a more General and Complete Parameter that represents Fully Energy and Power...meaning Watts.

Now, my question to you is simple:

Do You see Over Unity on this System as demonstrated on this Video, based on Input Watts versus Output Watts of the whole System...No matter if it was for One Minute or Two Seconds...?

I believe the question is simple, so a simple answer will do.

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-19-2014, 09:21 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Well UFO

If this is the question you posed,
      Do You see Over Unity on this System as demonstrated on this Video, based on Input Watts versus Output Watts of the whole System...No matter if it was for One Minute or Two Seconds...?
      Then this is something that does make a difference!

But in general terms I believe the Last Video Test is a very simple demonstration...and we could complicate it if we wanted to...by analyzing Batteries Capacities and random behaviors... or Super Caps Capacities of discharge through Time...I really do not want to get into that Analysis at this point.
      That's is Johns point! I mean, if you ask the question you asked, then that information is needed!

And

3-On another very Important "Judgement Call" if We may call it that way...If We are to be fair measuring this Energy Input-Output...We should go by: "Total Energy Wasted to Generate the Total Energy Achieved"...and Not the Full Input...that did not go anywhere...is there...right?
      That's is Johns point! I mean, if you ask the question you asked, then that information is needed!

Right!

Machine

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
        Well UFO
        Hello Machine, long time friend!

If this is the question you posed,

Then this is something that does make a difference!
        Of course!, We are using Volts and Amps, in order to reach a more complete parameter, when comprehending Energy...Watts.
        Now, the fact that the Caps discharge the Energy already inputted to them at shorter periods of time versus the way batteries do...that is not the point to be discussed here.

Besides I have chosen -for both- a very High Load like this 12V/30 Amps Bulb, it is understood it will discharge BOTH very rapidly...let's add a High LED or a lower capacity bulb as Batteries rated...and see how many hours it takes to come to a stop...

On Video end, as everyone observed, I did not do a long term test to drain caps and batteries till they die with the bulb, just because that was NOT the point to observe...

If I wanted to do that "specific test", I would have gotten a bigger paralleled Cap Banks...and Bigger Machines, and longer capacity Ah Batteries...

And

Right!

Machine
        Overunity does NOT have Time as a Parameter to be Calculated.
        COP does NOT have Time as a Parameter to be considered when Division takes place.
        Efficiency does NOT have Time as a Parameter to be considered in any of the above Math Equations...just percentageX100

So, why Do we need to enter into Time here?

And what is your point Machine?

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-19-2014, 10:53 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• The Glasses of Water Example...

Like Dana wrote before...on the Glasses of Water...

Yes, I started with 1/2 Glass empty...and I filled 4 Glasses of bigger Capacity with water.

Let's say the Four Glass Containers were steaming red hot due to Super High Temperatures, and the water vaporized in minutes into the Air...

Can We all say... We never had those Four Glasses Full of Water at any point?

Of course We did...and We all saw them full of water.

Take care all

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Hello John,

First, on interpreting the Video you are right on some points, and on some you are not right...why?, just because you may have not watched the Three Previous Videos on this Run, mainly the THIRD VIDEO...where I show the connections I am using...and it is down below:

[IMG][/IMG]

The Video is simple, and the Time it takes to show Caps Loaded does not matter, (I see you are starting measuring 22 seconds) as a matter of fact I could have it ON for One Nano Second, as long they show how much power they have gained...that is enough for me.

The Discharge Capacity of every Cap over time is different, according to their Capacitance Values, plus the way we hook them...We all know that...but, the main point I am demonstrating here is not the Capacitive Discharge over Time...but How much the Caps ended up as Power/Energy Density is concerned.

And I will go based on The First Frame Reading for Both Batteries and Capacitors...the Decay Curves over Time of Both, I really do not want to discuss here, or on my video, because that is not the point, however, I will do show them, like I have loaded the sequenced pictures/frames here as well...

[IMG][/IMG]

The Supercaps (First Reading) ended up with 4.16 Volts at 1.20 Amps, and that is 4.99 Watts...rounding it up to 5.0 Watts...as shown on Picture above.

1-On another observation, it is easy to notice the amount of Light emitted from the same Bulb above, by the Four Caps in Series compared to Initial and End Batteries emitted light, also connected in Series...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

2-Total Time it took Machine to charge Super Caps was around Eleven (11) Minutes...and I am building the Time Graph on this in more detail.

4-We also need to consider...We are disregarding completely our Mechanical Output on this Test.

John, I know how to Scale Up this whole Test...using bigger Capacitive Banks, that would take much longer to discharge...bigger Poles/Coils Machines with independent In/Out Gates, that would take lesser time and more energy density to put out...and of course, bigger Battery Banks...but the point with this test is to observe/establish the Differences between Starting Power and Generated Power.

Other words, Input Wattage versus Output Wattage in order to calculate "Unity" if Under or Above, COP, and Efficiency. Therefore, I don't see any sense to be analyzing how many Milli Amps or Milli Volts were lost here or there, when we have both parameters...or V and A(V,I)...therefore, a more General and Complete Parameter that represents Fully Energy and Power...meaning Watts.

Now, my question to you is simple:

I believe the question is simple, so a simple answer will do.

Ufopolitics
            I know by now UFO you are a very clever man with words. OU for a minute or a few seconds is not a viable question because saying you have it for a second is an admission that means absolutely nothing because you can draw as much current as you want for seconds. I'm sorry to say as much as I want to see over unity I do not from your video. I did see some of your earlier drawings and videos but I was waiting for something a little more gathered up like this one. You don't like to complicate things, you say, but I think people will see what I do. You have a machine that uses an unspecified amount of wattage to charge an energy bank whether that be a capacitor battery or anything else no matter what the connections are. You have a motor running that could mean something but not likely if the current draw goes way up with mechanical loading. Still yet untested. In it's most basic form you used some amount of energy in one place and stored it in another. If you have over 200 percent over unity that means to me that you have stored twice the amount of energy in a reserve place than what it took to get it there. Is this a wrong analogy? If you knew the amount of energy it took to run the motor for the experiment then you should be able to run the motor for twice that amount using what you stored in the capacitors or at least a load that can use the reserve bank to depletion no? You have not showed anything close to that scenario. Your test is more like measuring a higher voltage over a generator coil that is in series with the motor coil. Measuring a higher voltage on the output Whether it be in operation or stored doesn't mean OU. In this case you briefly added an amp reading for the convenience of figuring wattage which can be impressive but means nothing if it can not be sustained long enough to estimate the total amount of energy you have available in the cap bank. Of course this is my opinion and you asked for it. I could be wrong and will admit to it when I see a test that is convincing to me. Let me tell you about a test I just did. I took two AA low self discharge batteries off the shelf and checked the voltage. Their resting voltage in series was 2.616 v. I took two 270 farad hybrid super caps and carefully discharged them to 0 volts. OK you and I know they will recover slightly almost no matter what you do but I put them parallel on my proto board and connected the battery pack directly to them. It took about 15 minutes for the caps to come to about 2.3 volts. I let the caps and batteries set for short time then lit a small 12 volt bulb like you see in my experiments. The battery pack which was at 2.588 volts and still rising showed very little decrease in voltage (millivolts) after charging the caps then sitting for a short time. With the bulb connected to the pack my voltage dropped to 2.576 volts and bulb was using .015 amps. (.0386 watts) I then connected the capacitors in series and connected the 12 volt bulb. The bulb was noticeably brighter than what it was on the batteries. The voltage on the cap bank was 4.394 volts and the current draw was .021 amps. (.092 watts) Ok .092 divided by .0386 equals 2.383 or over 200 percent efficient. Ok now I ask you, did I prove overunity tonight whether it be for a second, minute or hour? I think not. I always wait for the day when someone will take an unmodified motor and compare it to a modification in a way that even the most uneducated person can understand. I don't care if it's a model or a scooter or car but how about one beside the other and which one will go further down the road. Not a meter of calculation even needed.
            I think I might be getting in trouble again but best regards.
            John

Comment

• A1 Mo-Gen can:

1.) light lights

2.) store energy in capacitor banks

3.) have a mechanical load

At The Same Time!
              At The Same Time!
              At The Same Time!

This is what we are saying here. Now, you tell me what other system can give you this type of freedom of performance!? This is the real question that you must ask yourself.

Dadhav, what motor can you find that has these 3 attributes listed above?
              You know that the A1 Mo-Gen will fly your RC Plane with lights in the dark. You can tap into the capacitor bank reservoirs to power servos that will give you retractable landing gear and doors that open and close for the confetti drop. Filming the whole celebration from the comforts of you living room while feeding your cute dog treats on your lap!lol

When we get into the four stators and above we will enhance the big 3 listed above...at the same time! It's light weight and no need for any cooling system! This is the real deal, the truth! Don't worry about the amps, the 4 stators and above will more than make up the difference. This is military grade technology! Lockheed Martin, Boeing, UAL, Pratt & Whitney, Space X, Mercedes, Honda etc.. all those big names have nothing on this technology... NOTHING!

You guys are so hung up on Over Unity, OU. You forgot about the most important thing, Overall System Performance, OSP!

It's clear for everyone to see. Let's work together and push this technology to the limits!

Keep it Clean and Green
              Midaz
              Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-20-2014, 05:34 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• Very well spoken DANA, and MIDAS, Thanks, you guys rock.

UFO, can you please be just 2 steps ahead instead of three, you're making me dizzy.

Warmest regards everyone, Cornboy.

Comment

• @ All. Please don't encourage erfinder by replying to him. There was clearly not one constructive criticism in his whole ego massaging, negative rant. Not one. That is one very sad individual.
                  Last edited by jason65r; 07-20-2014, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro
                    You guys are not understanding a simple question and adding in something that is not part of that question has nothing to do with the intent of this experiment.

Creating more power than is needed to run a motor is what this is about. Using that energy to make that motor run as a self runner is not what this experiment is about. One glass of water becomes five glasses of water at end of test is all he asked you about. We have five glasses of water at the end and actually thru away another glass full that we aren't counting. Why can not you guys just say, there does seem to be four more glasses full than when you started. Our work is not complete with this test and in fact with this small motor set up the way it is, having those readouts is a great step forward for us. There is only one generator with this setup and you both know full well that we have motors to be tested with three generators. That is one of our next goals.
                    Let me ask you a question...
                    Have you made a system that can show volts and amp (WATT's) grow like this and be held in a container for future use?
                    Dana
                    Hello Dana, I know the tests aren't finished with the results of the last video and notice my comments where directed in a manner that suggested they were flawed not necessarily invalid. I was trying to stay away from the glass of water thing because it reminded me so much of the Bedini charging experiments. Before I answer your last question, let me ask one of you. Considering the glasses of water are similar to batteries as in the pulse charging experiments, did you ever, even though 4 batteries measure like 4 glasses of water holding more than the one on the input, have over unity. Have you ever been able to continue charging a table full of batteries starting with one full one? That would be over unity right, it would also be what is claimed here without someone coming straight out with it. Only more tests will show the results we are arguing about right now, so how can anyone say they don't need to test further or TIME means nothing? Time means everything. Let's speculate on what we saw in the video and what has been said on the forum. If the setup in the video had the motor generator in one model R/C car and the capacitors in another and of course that's presuming the two cars could be made compatible enough electrically and mechanically. My prediction would be that with fresh batteries in one car and full charged capacitors as in the video in the other, a straightforward race/test would have the capacitor car shoot out in front of the battery car and everyone would jump with joy then the capacitor car would stop and the battery car continue on for a great deal longer. THAT's what time has to do with it. Time or total mah of storage rules, and will eventually be what proves or disproves the concept
                    Have you made a system that can show volts and amp (WATT's) grow like this and be held in a container for future use?
                    Dana[/QUOTE]
                    Dana this is a hard question for me to figure out. Haven't we all done similar any time we charged a capacitor using a pulse circuit? I have to say I have many videos on my channel showing almost unbelievable capacitor charging from simple circuits. How about cap dump circuits that all charge caps above input voltage before being used to recharge a battery. If you measured any of these caps the way the test was in the video they would likely show an over unity situation also, but did you ever have provable over unity with one of them. I never did.
                    Did I ever grow watts? No but I saved them which is something I haven't seen here. I posted a video at the beginning of the thread somewhere and it never had a comment that I know of. In the video I have a parallel coil motor with the generator coil connected to a full wave rectifier. I use a 12 volt battery and 12 volt bulbs in the experiment. When I add the bulb to the output coil the current draw of the input almost drops in half with the motor not changing speed. Now I ask you or anyone else here what happens when you add a load to your generator coil on any of the motors demonstrated here? Does the motor stay the same speed while the current draw goes down. If not then maybe I really don't have sh t for brains like others have said here. LOL
                    Just a reminder:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JmkuQliVWo
                    John
                    PS an edit here. I think I saw a comment that said something like it is impossible to connect the output back to the input at the time the motor is running or something like that. Well notice that's exactly what I do at one point in the video and when I make the connection the motor stays the same speed but the current drops nearly in half. I know this has nothing to do with what your doing here. Or does it. I offered it up but no one was interested in where or not there were any similarities.
                    Last edited by DadHav; 07-20-2014, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                      A1 Mo-Gen can:

1.) light lights

2.) store energy in capacitor banks

3.) have a mechanical load

At The Same Time!
                      At The Same Time!
                      At The Same Time!

This is what we are saying here. Now, you tell me what other system can give you this type of freedom of performance!? This is the real question that you must ask yourself.

Dadhav, what motor can you find that has these 3 attributes listed above?
                      You know that the A1 Mo-Gen will fly your RC Plane with lights in the dark. You can tap into the capacitor bank reservoirs to power servos that will give you retractable landing gear and doors that open and close for the confetti drop. Filming the whole celebration from the comforts of you living room while feeding your cute dog treats on your lap!lol

When we get into the four stators and above we will enhance the big 3 listed above...at the same time! It's light weight and no need for any cooling system! This is the real deal, the truth! Don't worry about the amps, the 4 stators and above will more than make up the difference. This is military grade technology! Lockheed Martin, Boeing, UAL, Pratt & Whitney, Space X, Mercedes, Honda etc.. all those big names have nothing on this technology... NOTHING!

You guys are so hung up on Over Unity, OU. You forgot about the most important thing, Overall System Performance, OSP!

It's clear for everyone to see. Let's work together and push this technology to the limits!

Keep it Clean and Green
                      Midaz
                      Ha, ha ha. Midaz it's nice to hear your sense of humor, thanks for lightening things up a little. Yes, I have many motor generator setups that can do as you say but none of them that can operate at a rate that conserves energy to the point where it is worth pursuing. that might be with the exception of the video I just posted. However my video shows something that is very elusive and dependant on timing and adjustments that probably might not apply to something like an aero platform. You mentioned the R/C application and that's what brought me here to begin with. There still hasn't been even the very slightest amount of proof that this could ever happen. There is a possibility of someone visiting my channel and finding a video of me in the middle of the flying field holding a large banner saying congratulations UFO and Platoon, with confetti falling on me from above with my friend at the control. It depends on you guys to continue with the fortitude you have shown so far. Just don't completely disregard the skeptics who might actually be adding something that needs attention.
                      Take carr.
                      John

Comment

• Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                        I know by now UFO you are a very clever man with words.
                        Should I take that as a Compliment?...it depends right?

OU for a minute or a few seconds is not a viable question because saying you have it for a second is an admission that means absolutely nothing because you can draw as much current as you want for seconds.
                        John, for God Sake, let's try to use some common sense here...and keep a Logical Dialectic Conversation.

What I mean(t) is/was that all I did in that Test...was to STOP, PAUSE the Generator and Motor Action, in order to check the obtained Energy Read Out at the Capacitors Banks, knowing what Charge they had from previous reading. Then also check Batteries Lost or Gained Power...then compare results...that was all the Test was about.

It is clearly understood that if I turned OFF Generator...no more Energy would be sent to capacitors, nor batteries...and they will drain out...same way batteries also will drain by hooking a load bulb like I did...but that is not the point of this simple test.

The same way it is NOT the Point to observe which one will drain faster?...Batteries or Caps?...NOT the Point either.

All I did was a "FLASH READ OUT"...where I "PAUSED" the System from running in order to conduct a reading.

More simple than that...I believe it is not possible.

I'm sorry to say as much as I want to see over unity I do not from your video. I did see some of your earlier drawings and videos but I was waiting for something a little more gathered up like this one. You don't like to complicate things, you say, but I think people will see what I do. You have a machine that uses an unspecified amount of wattage to charge an energy bank whether that be a capacitor battery or anything else no matter what the connections are. You have a motor running that could mean something but not likely if the current draw goes way up with mechanical loading. Still yet untested. In it's most basic form you used some amount of energy in one place and stored it in another. If you have over 200 percent over unity that means to me that you have stored twice the amount of energy in a reserve place than what it took to get it there. Is this a wrong analogy?
                        John, You have been away from this Thread for a while now...I don't know if you have been looking at it from an outsider end either...but, based on your comments about my Machines draining High Amperage...Those are "Past News" John...and I remember you did reply here when I was disclosing my New All North Winding Type...and I loaded my Comparison Video Against my own previous creation...the North-South Pairs Type on this VIDEO...

You will be surprised what amount of Amperage this Machine draws when running in this kind of set up...but it is completely fine, I can run, anytime, a short video, where I show you and all here...what the little motor drains as Amperage.

Now, you mentioned "Mechanical Loading"...and I colored it red above...and that is Out of Context here...I am NOT considering Mechanical Output...so why should I want to add a mechanical load to machine at this point with this specific test?

We are just comparing here, Electrical IN versus Electrical OUT...just like Two Attached Machines would do, where One is the Prime Mover, and the other one is the Generator Head...except here, we have them both within the same Housing...but it is the same exact concept...so, is that a problem with you?

If you have over 200 percent over unity that means to me that you have stored twice the amount of energy in a reserve place than what it took to get it there. Is this a wrong analogy?
                        Perfect Analogy!...And that is exactly what took place...5 Watts Generated versus 2.24 Watts Input.

If you knew the amount of energy it took to run the motor for the experiment then you should be able to run the motor for twice that amount using what you stored in the capacitors or at least a load that can use the reserve bank to depletion no? You have not showed anything close to that scenario.
                        Wouldn't the Difference (Subtraction) from the First Read Out from Main Source (Batteries)...and after, Minus End Read Out after run... wouldn't this difference give Us the Lost, Consumed Total Energy by Machine, John?

Or...should We let Batteries rest more time?...then re-test them again with load?...because you know, and I know...as many know here... that would be completely favorable to my testing/machine results.

Your test is more like measuring a higher voltage over a generator coil that is in series with the motor coil. Measuring a higher voltage on the output Whether it be in operation or stored doesn't mean OU. In this case you briefly added an amp reading for the convenience of figuring wattage which can be impressive but means nothing if it can not be sustained long enough to estimate the total amount of energy you have available in the cap bank.
                        Well, it is absolutely understood, that if I disconnect the Generating Source to Banks...meaning, the Machine and all its Circuitry...there would not be any more power added to the Banks...The Capacitor Banks will not "Self Recharge"...so I do not understand your point here?

My Test -again- was a Flash Test...where I Paused/Stopped the whole System from producing more Energy in order to conduct a -so far, up to that point in time- accumulation of power on both Banks reading.

On a Vehicle We have a Battery and an Alternator attached to Voltage Regulator and Diodes Bridge Circuitry...in order to maintain Battery Charged...Now, We could disconnect the Charging Circuits by turning Off Alternator...and Vehicle would keep running...but, for how long?...a few miles before it comes to a complete stop?

Then We would need to re-charge Battery using an External Source...since Starter Motor would not even spin...the Self Charging System -built in- would not operate unless We turn on the ICE Engine again...

Same approach applies here. We turned Off and disconnect the Engine that kept those Capacitor Banks Charged...so adding a load to them was just to check Energy gained on 11+ minutes of charge.

Of course this is my opinion and you asked for it. I could be wrong and will admit to it when I see a test that is convincing to me. Let me tell you about a test I just did. I took two AA low self discharge batteries off the shelf and checked the voltage. Their resting voltage in series was 2.616 v. I took two 270 farad hybrid super caps and carefully discharged them to 0 volts. OK you and I know they will recover slightly almost no matter what you do but I put them parallel on my proto board and connected the battery pack directly to them. It took about 15 minutes for the caps to come to about 2.3 volts. I let the caps and batteries set for short time then lit a small 12 volt bulb like you see in my experiments. The battery pack which was at 2.588 volts and still rising showed very little decrease in voltage (millivolts) after charging the caps then sitting for a short time. With the bulb connected to the pack my voltage dropped to 2.576 volts and bulb was using .015 amps. (.0386 watts) I then connected the capacitors in series and connected the 12 volt bulb. The bulb was noticeably brighter than what it was on the batteries. The voltage on the cap bank was 4.394 volts and the current draw was .021 amps. (.092 watts) Ok .092 divided by .0386 equals 2.383 or over 200 percent efficient. Ok now I ask you, did I prove overunity tonight whether it be for a second, minute or hour? I think not.
                        But the comparison of examples is wrong John...You do are just Transferring Power from one store reservoir to the other through plain connections...you do not have an Electrodynamic Machine achieving a Mechanical work...or speed and torque, as a Buffer, while doing that...You are not Pulsing, nor swapping Coils within a Magnetic Field...besides the Bulb you used is obviously not the same type I used on my test...you noticed the amps it drew from both banks, compared to what you are writing above...so that means it will run the system faster.

On the above Experiment is just another "Flash Reading", similar to mine...except, that if you keep doing the same experiment over time...charging discharging Caps and testing Bulb again and again...batteries will end up running out of Energy at some point it could not recharge Caps anymore...just because there is no Generation of Power by a Rotating Machine there...like I have shown.

I always wait for the day when someone will take an unmodified motor and compare it to a modification in a way that even the most uneducated person can understand. I don't care if it's a model or a scooter or car but how about one beside the other and which one will go further down the road. Not a meter of calculation even needed.
                        I think I might be getting in trouble again but best regards.
                        John
                        Eventually that is exactly my Goal, as of many here on this Thread.

When We move on, to Four Gates Systems, We would be able to Install separate Meters (V & A) at Input and Output Banks, since they would be completely Independent from each others (just dependent on Space and Time)...then, We all could do more accurate test and comparisons than the one I have shown with a machine that has just Two Gates, where everything is mixed up, Input and Output...and there is no way to have separate readings from Batteries and Super Caps while Machine is spinning ...which is absolutely the Ideal scenario.

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Dizzy but Enjoying the Show!

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                          Very well spoken DANA, and MIDAS, Thanks, you guys rock.

UFO, can you please be just 2 steps ahead instead of three, you're making me dizzy.

Warmest regards everyone, Cornboy.
                          Yeah Cornboy,

I know you can not get any Australian TV Shows with this rating and such content full of excitement!!...

Just finish putting together your MAG 3...and contribute to make this Show even greater Controversy with your Reading results.

Realize that if Imperial could run on One Motor Gate and Three as Generator...

In Your ALL NORTH, MAG 3 you could afford Two Gates as Motor, apart by 180º... and Four Gates (yes 4 @ 60º apart) dedicated to fill Capacitor-Hybrid Lipo's Banks...

What a Machine that would be my Friend!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-20-2014, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Constructive dialogue

I can appreciate the dialogue between Dadhav and UFO.

Others why can't you get your acts together and have some descent dialog! Look at Dadhav. He came, drop his opinion, vid and ideas. UFO answered back with in the realm of HIS testing and future outlooks.. They may not be on the same page, but they are having intelligent conversation like adults.

Thank you Gentlemen
                            Midaz
                            Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-21-2014, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Should I take that as a Compliment?...it depends right?

John, for God Sake, let's try to use some common sense here...and keep a Logical Dialectic Conversation.

What I mean(t) is/was that all I did in that Test...was to STOP, PAUSE the Generator and Motor Action, in order to check the obtained Energy Read Out at the Capacitors Banks, knowing what Charge they had from previous reading. Then also check Batteries Lost or Gained Power...then compare results...that was all the Test was about.

It is clearly understood that if I turned OFF Generator...no more Energy would be sent to capacitors, nor batteries...and they will drain out...same way batteries also will drain by hooking a load bulb like I did...but that is not the point of this simple test.

The same way it is NOT the Point to observe which one will drain faster?...Batteries or Caps?...NOT the Point either.

All I did was a "FLASH READ OUT"...where I "PAUSED" the System from running in order to conduct a reading.

More simple than that...I believe it is not possible.

John, You have been away from this Thread for a while now...I don't know if you have been looking at it from an outsider end either...but, based on your comments about my Machines draining High Amperage...Those are "Past News" John...and I remember you did reply here when I was disclosing my New All North Winding Type...and I loaded my Comparison Video Against my own previous creation...the North-South Pairs Type on this VIDEO...

You will be surprised what amount of Amperage this Machine draws when running in this kind of set up...but it is completely fine, I can run, anytime, a short video, where I show you and all here...what the little motor drains as Amperage.

Now, you mentioned "Mechanical Loading"...and I colored it red above...and that is Out of Context here...I am NOT considering Mechanical Output...so why should I want to add a mechanical load to machine at this point with this specific test?

We are just comparing here, Electrical IN versus Electrical OUT...just like Two Attached Machines would do, where One is the Prime Mover, and the other one is the Generator Head...except here, we have them both within the same Housing...but it is the same exact concept...so, is that a problem with you?

Perfect Analogy!...And that is exactly what took place...5 Watts Generated versus 2.24 Watts Input.

Wouldn't the Difference (Subtraction) from the First Read Out from Main Source (Batteries)...and after, Minus End Read Out after run... wouldn't this difference give Us the Lost, Consumed Total Energy by Machine, John?

Or...should We let Batteries rest more time?...then re-test them again with load?...because you know, and I know...as many know here... that would be completely favorable to my testing/machine results.

Well, it is absolutely understood, that if I disconnect the Generating Source to Banks...meaning, the Machine and all its Circuitry...there would not be any more power added to the Banks...The Capacitor Banks will not "Self Recharge"...so I do not understand your point here?

My Test -again- was a Flash Test...where I Paused/Stopped the whole System from producing more Energy in order to conduct a -so far, up to that point in time- accumulation of power on both Banks reading.

On a Vehicle We have a Battery and an Alternator attached to Voltage Regulator and Diodes Bridge Circuitry...in order to maintain Battery Charged...Now, We could disconnect the Charging Circuits by turning Off Alternator...and Vehicle would keep running...but, for how long?...a few miles before it comes to a complete stop?

Then We would need to re-charge Battery using an External Source...since Starter Motor would not even spin...the Self Charging System -built in- would not operate unless We turn on the ICE Engine again...

Same approach applies here. We turned Off and disconnect the Engine that kept those Capacitor Banks Charged...so adding a load to them was just to check Energy gained on 11+ minutes of charge.

But the comparison of examples is wrong John...You do are just Transferring Power from one store reservoir to the other through plain connections...you do not have an Electrodynamic Machine achieving a Mechanical work...or speed and torque, as a Buffer, while doing that...You are not Pulsing, nor swapping Coils within a Magnetic Field...besides the Bulb you used is obviously not the same type I used on my test...you noticed the amps it drew from both banks, compared to what you are writing above...so that means it will run the system faster.

On the above Experiment is just another "Flash Reading", similar to mine...except, that if you keep doing the same experiment over time...charging discharging Caps and testing Bulb again and again...batteries will end up running out of Energy at some point it could not recharge Caps anymore...just because there is no Generation of Power by a Rotating Machine there...like I have shown.

Eventually that is exactly my Goal, as of many here on this Thread.

When We move on, to Four Gates Systems, We would be able to Install separate Meters (V & A) at Input and Output Banks, since they would be completely Independent from each others (just dependent on Space and Time)...then, We all could do more accurate test and comparisons than the one I have shown with a machine that has just Two Gates, where everything is mixed up, Input and Output...and there is no way to have separate readings from Batteries and Super Caps while Machine is spinning ...which is absolutely the Ideal scenario.

Ufopolitics
                              With a smile on my face: UFO, you and I are probably the most diametrically opposed people on the face of earth when it comes to thought processes and the way things should be tested. That will always get in between us. That doesn't mean I have any dislikes towards you or disbelieve in your cause. I may have beat around the bush to much about the whole topic I was invited into. I just plain disagree with the flash test as you call it as it would pertain to the claim of over unity. I just tried to show a flash comparison using a battery and capacitors. My test results, as you had in your final measurements, where very similar. I would certainly imagine if I used one of my stator motors with generator coils I could have made a very impressive similar video but that's all there is to it, you and I and everyone else knows all these conversations can be flushed right down the drain when a real life, real user friendly practical application is demonstrated. I hope Kogs drives across the continent puts a propellor on Nesse and runs up on the Florida cost line to say hello. I mean it Kogs, Dana, Richie and everyone else. I would like to see this work, so don't get me wrong on that. I've just been adverse to testing techniques and quick claims from the beginning. That makes me so different that I need to keep my distance and come around only once in a while to disrupt things. LOL.
                              John
                              PS Have to go now and make sure the confetti in the plane isn't sticking together. It will need to be nice and fluffy for the celebration flight.
                              Last edited by DadHav; 07-20-2014, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• MODERATORS on vacation? both of you take your **** back to skype.....UFO hopefully this motor has torque unlike you other assymetric motors... are you going to send this new motor to get tested again? hopefully it works out this time

Comment

Working...
                                X