No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 years this thread has been going, isn't it time you just demonstrated the O.U. you
    claimed to be able to produce UFO ?

Will you need to instruct people for another two years first.

Or will you never show it unless one of the other builders can show it ?

Fair questions I think.

What are your claims/objectives here ? If you don't mind saying so.

You came to this site full of bluff, boast and abuse. How about showing the O.U.
    or retracting the claims ?

I'll be back in 2 years time.

Comment

• Oh one more question, can you show us one of your motors that you are using
      on a day to day or regular basis to do useful work even, and show it's efficiency ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
        2 years this thread has been going, isn't it time you just demonstrated the O.U. you

Fair questions I think.

You came to this site full of bluff, boast and abuse. How about showing the O.U.

Oh one more question, can you show us one of your motors that you are using
        on a day to day or regular basis to do useful work even, and show it's efficiency ?

Farmhand,

Let me ask you a question. If UFO and Team show you O.U., are you going to donate money to build a prototype big enough to drive a semi truck? And How much?

Now, let me leave you with some food for thought...

1.) We all know that the all north asymmetric 5 pole(2 stators/2pole north group wind)is about 51% motor and 49% generator. It has 2 inputs & 2 outputs. The 2 stators run on 1 input. Leaving 1 output to produce and collect energy.

2.) The all all north asymmetric 56 pole(4 stator/6pole north group wind, "Imperial Motor"). It has 4 inputs & 4 outputs. The 4 stators can run on 1 input. Leaving 3 outputs to produce and collect electricity.

1+1=2... Not 11. I thought it was obvious by now

Keep it Clean and Green
        Midaz
        Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-14-2014, 01:42 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• No point wasting Your time answering to this Guy...

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post

2 years this thread has been going, isn't it time you just demonstrated the O.U. you

Fair questions I think.

Oh one more question, can you show us one of your motors that you are using
          On May 21, 2012 I uploaded on my First Thread this Video:

LIGHTING HID BULB ASSY WITH RADIANT ENERGY

...where I mention this guy's name DIRECTLY at the end...I uploaded link on my post...and never got an answer from him on this test...

On July 12, 2012...I uploaded the video below on this Thread:

BOSCH 20 POLES N-S ASYMMETRICAL

I also mentioned His name ...and like expected...I NEVER got a STRAIGHT answer from this rat related to any of this videos and many others more I have uploaded in this Two Years Time...

Meaning, when it is about a REAL FACE TO FACE ENCOUNTER...He sneaks his way out...just like a RAT does.

@Midaz and to All Open Minded People here, for all contributors to this Thread ONLY!!: That was a BOSCH 20 Poles, North-South Pairs Asymmetric Assembly I've built back at that time...let's wait till I build the New Type with the ALL NORTH Method on this same machine*...

*I am in the making of a second Rotor with the ALL NORTH winding configuration for this same Machine (while I wait for the Imperial Kit)...using the same Housing for both rotors to compare in a detailed video coming up soon...I did not wanted to take apart the original N-S Rotor...but having the Two, in order to demonstrate differences...

Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
          Farmhand,

Let me ask you a question. If UFO and Team show you O.U., are you going to donate money to build a prototype big enough to drive a semi truck? And How much?
          Midaz,

There is no point wasting your time to respond to this guy.
          He has NOT donated even One(1) single Minute of his time to contribute to our work here...except coming to criticize, set doubts about all our tests, or ask questions to set the Doubt, like this one above.

Do You really think He will contribute to anything else beyond "His Agenda"?...absolutely not.

On my end, I do not have to respond directly to him in any way, I am here, I have been here for these two years training and teaching people back and forth on how to put together a completely new methodology to wind and build a totally new Motor-Generator Structure...and... FOR FREE!!...So, I am not here to feed or satisfy the skeptics, the jealous or the envious anxieties to irrupt with their stupid statements, questions, anger or impulses due to their unstable personalities...product of poisoned/infectious blood streams.

Even showing O.U....He will never accept it...He will always find a wrong meter reading, a missing parameter, a wrong approach/concept according to his "great wikipedia schooling degrees"...

Your Dog will understand better than He will...simple, and trust me...

And it is not about Him being retarded, or stupid...besides being all that, this Individual is a very closed narrow minded when it comes to anything related to O.U.

Just check the "History" of ALL HIS POSTS on this Forum...ALL of them are related to the same thing...setting the doubt on any work displayed, He does not believe in OU being ever possible...not only related to my work here...but to ANY OTHER WORK shown here...then he keeps revolving in a closed loop around his small dark and muddy world.

Now, let me leave you with some food for thought...

1.) We all know that the all north asymmetric 5 pole(2 stators/2pole north group wind)is about 51% motor and 49% generator. It has 2 inputs & 2 outputs. The 2 stators run on 1 input. Leaving 1 output to produce and collect energy.

2.) The all all north asymmetric 56 pole(4 stator/6pole north group wind, "Imperial Motor"). It has 4 inputs & 4 outputs. The 4 stators can run on 1 input. Leaving 3 outputs to produce and collect electricity.

1+1=2... Not 11. I thought it was obvious by now

Keep it Clean and Green
          Midaz
          First, He has absolutely no idea, what the heck are you talking about above...just because He has not gone into our development at all, except to ask random and general questions to set the doubt here, like above.

He has not, the slightest idea... what an "Imperial" is...much less entering into details/specifics about our work modifying this type of machines.

It is a waste of space and time on this great Thread...to respond to Farmhand.

However, I appreciate your attempt...

Let Him come back in Two more years...We will be flying in our Machines by then...

Regards Dear Friend

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-14-2014, 05:30 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Now now UFO, you are lying to your audience because you know they will listen. Farmhand is not in the business of causing trouble for the sake of causing trouble.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Even showing O.U....He will never accept it...He will always find a wrong meter reading, a missing parameter, a wrong approach/concept
            So why not measure it properly once and for all? Use the accepted techniques then no one can debate with you or tell you how to do it properly.

He does not believe in OU being ever possible
            Yes he does.

Let Him come back in Two more years...We will be flying in our Machines by then...
            Hmmmm. Talk is cheap, how confident are you really? Shall we begin the test from the top of the Eiffel Tower?

No one is patronising you, we want to see the OU!
            http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
              Now now UFO, you are lying to your audience because you know they will listen. Farmhand is not in the business of causing trouble for the sake of causing trouble.
              Hey, listen, dR-Green or Otn Meaten in Facebook...

Now it is You AGAIN here, stepping in NOW as Farmhand's Lawyer?...

I am not lying to "my audience"...I have ALL the proof of my work shown through all my videos, all my tests.

Farmhand has a whole "History" that adds up to a Huge Book of many Chapters... where he is known for just doing that.
              I have Two Main Threads here...where his attacks are all over them, since the very beginnings...always asking the same old thing, never using the proper approach.

So why not measure it properly once and for all? Use the accepted techniques then no one can debate with you or tell you how to do it properly.
              So why don't you or Farmhand, build one of my simplest, smaller machines...and test them...according to ALL Diagrams I have shown so far, according to all Controllers developed here, that we have shown so far...and show your results?

Wouldn't this be the right way?

Of course it would be, then you would be respected by your time and work to proof my methods don't work!

Or are You both Incapable of building even a Three Pole small Motor conversion?...if that is so...then that is beyond my control...I can not make any of you two a little more "smarter".

But just doing a "walk in"...without any previous work done here...is a very easy position, and very doubtful, odd to be trusted by any thinking brain here.

Yes he does.

Hmmmm. Talk is cheap, how confident are you really? Shall we begin the test from the top of the Eiffel Tower?

No one is patronising you, we want to see the OU!
              No he doesn't believe in OU, at all, he may "play" the "fool, not understanding role" before he admits OU exists.

Of course talk is cheap, then show me, show Us all, by building a little three pole motor?...it is so simple, even my four year old grand daughter could do it...

What are YOU, SPECIFICALLY You, going to do, that WOULD BENEFIT ME, if I show you OU?

Would You DONATE to Our Research any FUND$?

What should I be expecting IF I DO SO?...an "approval" ...or a "Certificate" from any of Your Majesties of such excellent "curriculum" ?...Your Honor's?...would you make me a little picture with your B&W badly drawn hand sketches?...or Farmhands lousy hand's diagrams and clumsy hand writing?

What good is all of that for me or for any of my people here?

Read me well, again:

I am NOT here to demonstrate anything to anyone...EXCEPT, to the Members who have been ACTIVELY Reproducing my work through all this Thread(s).

I am here to Disclose and Teach My Technology, My Work, and whoever wants to replicate it, fine and "Dandy", that is absolutely their own decision, I have never forced anyone to do so, unless they approach like you, or your "client now" have done...asking , demanding for me to "show OU"...without anyone of You bringing absolutely NOTHING POSITIVE to ANY OF MY THREADS...at all.

So, give me one single reason, just one, why should I leave whatever am doing, stop working and RUN, Oh yes, Oh My God, let me "run" to satisfy your requests, to both of you, Majesties?

For all of you who are not aware of this:

Otn Meaten Alias dR-Green Studied at the Great and Re-known "Starfleet Academy"

So, if I show OU to him...He may get me one of this awesome Seals from his Academy Diplomas...

[IMG][/IMG]
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-14-2014, 08:22 PM.
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Round 2? I thought you said before that you had grown out of it. Calling me names on the almighty facebook doesn't exhibit a particularly high level of intelligence or sincerity in any of the supposedly scientific work. More like a religious cult. "Believe it, STFU, or pay the price!"

I am not lying to "my audience"...I have ALL the proof of my work shown through all my videos, all my tests.
                Learn to read things in context. I didn't say that you are lying when you claim the bulb lights or the rotor turns. You are lying by proclaiming to all that Farmhand doesn't believe in OU. You are misrepresenting the opposition to your audience. You are spouting propaganda.

What are YOU, SPECIFICALLY You, going to do, that WOULD BENEFIT ME, if I show you OU?
                Say "nice work".

What should I be expecting IF I DO SO?...an "approval" ...or a "Certificate" from any of Your Majesties of such excellent "curriculum" ?...Your Honor's?...would you make me a little picture with your B&W badly drawn hand sketches?...or Farmhands lousy hand's diagrams and clumsy hand writing?

What good is all of that for me or for any of my people here?
                If your claims are true, then you should know what good it would be for ALL, not any individual who happens to ask.

whoever wants to replicate it, fine and "Dandy", that is absolutely their own decision, I have never forced anyone to do so, unless they approach like you, or your "client now" have done...asking , demanding for me to "show OU"...without anyone of You bringing absolutely NOTHING POSITIVE to ANY OF MY THREADS...at all.
                Conclusive proof can only be positive. But you speak the truth in that it's the individual's choice to replicate it. But are they replicating it on the basis of your claims alone? If there is no truth in it then you are partially responsible for deliberately wasting their time and money, because you know the truth.

So, give me one single reason, just one, why should I leave whatever am doing, stop working and RUN, Oh yes, Oh My God, let me "run" to satisfy your requests, to both of you, Majesties?
                It's not for me. It's for all mankind, apparently.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Round 2? I thought you said before that you had grown out of it. Calling me names on the almighty facebook doesn't exhibit a particularly high level of intelligence or sincerity in any of the supposedly scientific work. More like a religious cult. "Believe it, STFU, or pay the price!"

Learn to read things in context. I didn't say that you are lying when you claim the bulb lights or the rotor turns. You are lying by proclaiming to all that Farmhand doesn't believe in OU. You are misrepresenting the opposition to your audience. You are spouting propaganda.
                  My "Audience" (Oh yeah, you should say "my BIG audience", which is -by the way- the Second Thread in this whole Forum...Where the First Place one was done more than 10 years ago...)

All of them (My Audience) know how to search:Profile:all Post by : name of individual, etc...and verify what I wrote is true.

I could also start bringing up all his attacks, one by one, in perfectly aligned date order... to my thread(s) on this Two Years...is simple stuff guy.

Say "nice work".

If your claims are true, then you should know what good it would be for ALL, not any individual who happens to ask.

Conclusive proof can only be positive. But you speak the truth in that it's the individual's choice to replicate it. But are they replicating it on the basis of your claims alone? If there is no truth in it then you are partially responsible for deliberately wasting their time and money, because you know the truth.

It's not for me. It's for all mankind, apparently.
                  And WHO ON THIS EARTH, named you the "Man to request UFO for OU??...For GOD sake?

Who are You?...or Who do you believe you are to "auto-name" yourself into this questioning to Me??!!

Have You EVER PARTICIPATED SO ACTIVELY on THIS THREAD, REPLICATING MY WORK, SO FAR...and wasting so much of your own money and Time, as to be the ONE INCITING ALL THIS CROWD and turning them against me in this way??!!

AGAIN, Who do you think you are to post ALL this kind of accusations on MY THREAD about my work??!!

Your "Nice Work" words... and a piece of USED toilet paper will have EXACTLY the SAME VALUE TO ME!

Comment

• One Thing We All must have in mind...and ask ourselves.

Hello to All, My Audience...

On all this personal attacks here...analyzing them in "cold"...

We all witnessed here:

1- All this Guys follow each others, like "Members of a Secret Team"...They enter in "Orderly Fashion"...defending each others, and using ALWAYS identical claims...show OU, Plagiarism, lack of evidence, etc,etc.

2- They all use the words "Fair Questions"..."in the name of all Human Kind"...(Oh so nice!!)...and..."show O.U."...or...otherwise "Retract your Claims".

3- None of them have ever replicated even the smallest model I have shown here.

So, ask yourselves...why this attacks at this stage in time?...I do not think it is because of the Thread's Age...because, according to this Thread birth date, and compared to the rest here that are within same range of views...it is actually, the "youngest one"...so why the "Interest" here?

Maybe because they know-somehow- what We are all working here NOW, will bring such overunity results that would erase them all in silence for the rest of their lives?

It could be right?

One thing that I would ask to all of you...is to not answer to this guys, this is exactly what they want... to create distraction and get Us out of our work here...

Take care guys

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-14-2014, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                      Have You EVER PARTICIPATED SO ACTIVELY on THIS THREAD, REPLICATING MY WORK, SO FAR...and wasting so much of your own money and Time, as to be the ONE INCITING ALL THIS CROWD and turning them against me in this way??!!
                      It's not personal, it's not about "you".

AGAIN, Who do you think you are to post ALL this kind of accusations on MY THREAD about my work??!!
                      WHAT ACCUSATIONS?

You openly dispense the claims, so (some) people naturally ask for the proof. But instead of being reasonable and giving them proof, you bring out a club to beat them with and play the victim card as if you are being attacked. ANYONE is entitled to ask for proof of claims. The freedom to ask is NOT granted to them by some self-proclaimed authority.

'America's Got Talent' has got a big audience, too...

Good day!

Comment

3- None of them have ever replicated even the smallest model I have shown here.
                        No one should waste a single penny of their own money until the most basic proof of the original claim is provided, for the same reason that one should not enter a transaction with a conman that knocks on their front door. The law of 'natural selection' applies to those who do. Again that is NOT personal.

The pied piper will lead you off the edge of the cliff if he is smart enough to figure out what music you like to hear, and you are stupid enough to follow.

The point is made so my time here is done.

Trust in Me (English)- Jungle Book - YouTube
                        Last edited by dR-Green; 07-15-2014, 05:20 AM.

Comment

It's not personal, it's not about "you".
                          I AM MY WORK HERE, NOTHING LESS, NOTHING MORE.

ALL PEOPLE HERE ARE INTERESTED BASICALLY , ON MY WORK, EXPOSED ON THIS THREAD.

WHAT ACCUSATIONS?
                          YOUR ACCUSATIONS. SEARCH THE ESSENCE OF YOUR WORDINGS.

You openly dispense the claims, so (some) people naturally ask for the proof. But instead of being reasonable and giving them proof, you bring out a club to beat them with and play the victim card as if you are being attacked. ANYONE is entitled to ask for proof of claims. The freedom to ask is NOT granted to them by some self-proclaimed authority.
                          ANYONE COULD ASK WHATEVER THEY FEEL LIKE...AND I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ANSWER, TO IGNORE OR WHATEVER I CHOOSE IN MY TIME, AT MY CONVENIENCE, SO NOBODY, BUT ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, COULD COME HERE TO "SET AN ALARM CLOCK" ON MY TIME TO DISCLOSE, OR SHOW PROOF, OR WHATEVER, JUST BECAUSE, NO ONE HERE -OF MY TEAM- IS WORKING ON ANY CLOCK TIMING, NOR BEING PAID BY ANY OF YOU ASKING FUNNY QUESTIONS AND MAKING REMARKS, ON TOP OF THAT!!.

'America's Got Talent' has got a big audience, too...

Good day!
                          Yeah, and so they say YOU GOT TALENT...All Your followers and Fans on Facebook...
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-14-2014, 10:43 PM.

Comment

The point is made so my time here is done.
                            Yeah, sure you did a heck of a job!!

Am pretty sure your "check is in the mail"...as a reward coming here to create all this disturbance, and non sense talk...rubbish, like they say in the country where you are residing "temporarily"...

Oh!, but maybe you are gonna have to split it with Farmhand...

Am pretty sure "The Agency" will take of all of you guys...

Enjoy it!
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-14-2014, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Watch your writing...

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                              No one should waste a single penny of their own money until the most basic proof of the original claim is provided, for the same reason that one should not enter a transaction with a conman that knocks on their front door. The law of 'natural selection' applies to those who do. Again that is NOT personal.

The pied piper will lead you off the edge of the cliff if he is smart enough to figure out what music you like to hear, and you are stupid enough to follow.
                              Be careful what you write here...

No one should waste a single penny of their own money until the most basic proof of the original claim is provided...Again that is NOT personal.
                              You should engage your small fingers with your small little brain before writing such stupid thing like above...and expecting that by such stupid apology, everything would be fine.

WOW!!, THAT PROVES YOU ARE SUCH A SMART ***

Comment

On May 21, 2012 I uploaded on my First Thread this Video:

LIGHTING HID BULB ASSY WITH RADIANT ENERGY

...where I mention this guy's name DIRECTLY at the end...I uploaded link on my post...and never got an answer from him on this test...

On July 12, 2012...I uploaded the video below on this Thread:

BOSCH 20 POLES N-S ASYMMETRICAL

I also mentioned His name ...and like expected...I NEVER got a STRAIGHT answer from this rat related to any of this videos and many others more I have uploaded in this Two Years Time...

Meaning, when it is about a REAL FACE TO FACE ENCOUNTER...He sneaks his way out...just like a RAT does.

@Midaz and to All Open Minded People here, for all contributors to this Thread ONLY!!: That was a BOSCH 20 Poles, North-South Pairs Asymmetric Assembly I've built back at that time...let's wait till I build the New Type with the ALL NORTH Method on this same machine*...

*I am in the making of a second Rotor with the ALL NORTH winding configuration for this same Machine (while I wait for the Imperial Kit)...using the same Housing for both rotors to compare in a detailed video coming up soon...I did not wanted to take apart the original N-S Rotor...but having the Two, in order to demonstrate differences...

Midaz,

There is no point wasting your time to respond to this guy.
                                He has NOT donated even One(1) single Minute of his time to contribute to our work here...except coming to criticize, set doubts about all our tests, or ask questions to set the Doubt, like this one above.

Do You really think He will contribute to anything else beyond "His Agenda"?...absolutely not.

On my end, I do not have to respond directly to him in any way, I am here, I have been here for these two years training and teaching people back and forth on how to put together a completely new methodology to wind and build a totally new Motor-Generator Structure...and... FOR FREE!!...So, I am not here to feed or satisfy the skeptics, the jealous or the envious anxieties to irrupt with their stupid statements, questions, anger or impulses due to their unstable personalities...product of poisoned/infectious blood streams.

Even showing O.U....He will never accept it...He will always find a wrong meter reading, a missing parameter, a wrong approach/concept according to his "great wikipedia schooling degrees"...

Your Dog will understand better than He will...simple, and trust me...

And it is not about Him being retarded, or stupid...besides being all that, this Individual is a very closed narrow minded when it comes to anything related to O.U.

Just check the "History" of ALL HIS POSTS on this Forum...ALL of them are related to the same thing...setting the doubt on any work displayed, He does not believe in OU being ever possible...not only related to my work here...but to ANY OTHER WORK shown here...then he keeps revolving in a closed loop around his small dark and muddy world.

First, He has absolutely no idea, what the heck are you talking about above...just because He has not gone into our development at all, except to ask random and general questions to set the doubt here, like above.

He has not, the slightest idea... what an "Imperial" is...much less entering into details/specifics about our work modifying this type of machines.

It is a waste of space and time on this great Thread...to respond to Farmhand.

However, I appreciate your attempt...

Regards Dear Friend

Ufopolitics
                                G'day UFO
                                I am sure all those who have actually replicated by modifying asymmetrically a DC motor all agree with you and join in here

Bravo
                                J

Please UFO there is no need to defend yourself their opposition shows their ignorance
                                Last edited by iankoglin; 07-14-2014, 11:43 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Working...
                                X